1. D- voice

Rumour Sezer

Delete the thread.
  2. D- voice

Team after the bye

Something gotta give ! Or is that someone :laughing:
  3. D- voice

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

We are so used to having a team of reserves playing 1st, hopefully we have snapped out the bad habit for good !
  4. D- voice

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

O'Neil, Woods, Conti. I just wonder who is the culprit behind all this nonsense...I am flabberGusted sorry flabbergasted :tearsofjoy:
  5. D- voice

Team after the bye

We've got to admire CC's resistance to external noises and determination to stay focused on The plan. I confidently can say we are on track not because of the 3 wins, it's because of our team's attitude & efforts ! We can confidently say 1-6 are set in stone unless form dips or injuries forces...
  6. D- voice

Team after the bye

CC's team I am hoping for a 7 & 14 swap 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Hutchison 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Hughes 11 Preston cc said he should be back 12 Kikau 13 Curran 14 Taaffe 15 Faamausuli 16 Salmon 17 Morrin / Patolo if fit
  7. D- voice

Opinion Bailey Hayward

I think Taaffe is currently the best option, CC will likely ease him into the 7.
  8. D- voice

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Tick Tick Tick Kaboom :fearscream::tearsofjoy:
  9. D- voice

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Too many ticks Scoooby... This is scary :laughing:
  10. D- voice

We just don’t have the team

Building is done a brick at a time !
  11. D- voice

We just don’t have the team

I hope you aren't taking the piss djdeep... If you aren't, It is the right attitude !!!
  12. D- voice

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

It's normal, it would be wrong if they say he signed for $1m, it's the Rorters way of doing things :smirk:
  13. D- voice

Perception By Other Fans

You know once we get the right halfback in the team the forwards especially the props will defiantly be more effective in attack, IMO the writing is on the wall for Hutch at halfback, as for Suluka Fifita it's a toss of a coin how he recovers from his major injury. Our props might struggle...
  14. D- voice

Perception By Other Fans

Winning makes things feel better but most importantly "We need to build a great foundation in order to withstand the pressures of times" that is defence ! Let's assume we did win some of the next few games but our house is not in order then revert back to the bad old habits would that warrant...
  15. D- voice

I've driven on the M4 on the way to visit Katoomba, why isn't my name on this list :laughing:
  16. D- voice

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

The exact reason why opposition's defenders back off Hutch, he doesn't threaten their line of defence, the reason why his support players are always easlly marked.
  17. D- voice

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Something I've quoted may times before and that is If we have better attacking options we score more automatically it will take enormous pressure off the defence, Less defence means less pressure on the more attacking oriented halfback, Also means it allows good defenders to cover more for the...
  18. D- voice

Burton is a half

Did you read what Burton was elaborating to before the trials, he was speaking highly of his combination with Sexton, Is it anything to read into ???
  19. D- voice

Burton is a half

And like we've said "He is a Centre trying to be 5/8".
  20. D- voice

It all depends on how we perform this season, We aren't short on dollars and cap space !
  21. D- voice

You are a man of football knowledge, I am sure you agree that over exhaustion by chasing in both attack and defence from one side of the field to the other at times doing someone else's job played part in those figures, none the less he is the most reliable defending halfback we have, that...
  22. D- voice

Yes, Hutch did miss some tackles but he is the better defender out of all the halfbacks we have !!! I have said it before and agree "we do not want another Perham experiment".
  23. D- voice

Don't forget brother "we were a wreck", CC had to start somewhere, defence was the most urgent, After the trial I believed that Sexton should have been the 1/2, now Taaffe might just edge him out, none the less I'm confident that our defence now can cover for the lesser defensive halfbacks, time...
  24. D- voice

Do you know what Hutch has got that other players don't have, Attitude Effort and Leadership ! Unfortunately it's not enough to cover for his shortfalls as a halfback, the reason the Rorters let him go ???
  25. D- voice

CC knows what every player offers, I believe he deliberately selected better defensive players even if they were just slightly better in order to fix our defensive issues first. After 6 weeks in the season it looks like we are ready to start getting our attack in order knowing our defence is ...
  26. D- voice

Admit it CC... Lately you've been getting your selections tips from TK :laughing:
  27. D- voice

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

As a halfback Taaffe did partner Burton at five eight for NSW under 20th team, he does performs better as a halfback, I feel it's his time now, what have we got to lose !
  28. D- voice

Age and speed are against Hutchison :grinning:
  29. D- voice

If I remember correctly in his first interview Gus was most concerned about our defence, CC is addressing the problem the best way possible but the time is here to address the flow of the attack and scoring ability to lessen the pressure off the defence, I admit sounding like a broken record...
  30. D- voice

According to early reports all three Taaffe Sexton and Hutchison trained at halfback in the off season, Stats say Hutchison is the busiest out of the three, Taaffe seems to have better spark in attack, This week Taaffe is on the bench, is this an indication of things to happen ? Time will tell !
  31. D- voice

Normally you can throw in an 18 year old in a strong and balanced team, otherwise it's a big risk !
  32. D- voice

Good enough for me ! I have noticed when he does something good he looks more like a halfback than a fullback.
  33. D- voice

Harrison Edwards on the move?

When we signed him I had hoped he would be the workhorse that we needed but unfortunately injuries didn't allow it, Now we have many who can do the same job but a little better, we need enforcers ! Best wishes !
  34. D- voice

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I am hoping for this solution 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Taaffe or Sexton 13 Hutchison
  35. D- voice

The solution according to logic :grinning: 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Taaffe / Sexton 8 Curran 9 Mahoney 10 Faamasuli 11 Salmon 12 Kikau 13 Hutchison 14 Sexton / Taaffe / Morrin 15 Hughes 16 Patolo 17 King It will be interesting to see who CC selects.
  36. D- voice

Opinion Goal Kicking the difference!

Goal KICKING, practice makes perfect !!!
  37. D- voice

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I'll sum him up...Hutchison has a GREAT ATTITUDE !!! The question is...Is that enough for him to be our 7 ? I will repeat what a great football mind once said said about another player I've told you once I've told you twice and now I'm telling you for the third time He is not a halfback !
  38. D- voice

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

He is one of many utilities... Immediate solutions for 7 are Taaffe & Sexton.
  39. D- voice

News ‘He’s been pretty frustrated’: Bulldogs back hat-trick to kickstart Addo-Carr’s season

True supporters must be be proud of the team's efforts and do believe in what you are doing CC...Keep up the good work ! Just one request, select a halfback at 7 :grinning:
  40. D- voice

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

14 Hutchison
  41. D- voice

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

He is already our Carrigan !
  42. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I respect Hutchison's efforts and attitude, can cover many positions the reason I believe he could be the perfect 14, But we need a halfback with speed both in the legs and between the ears !
  43. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

FACTS... This was our best performance for many years !!! Our 1 to 5 finally are set in stone Burton still is playing like a Centre Hutchison is too slow for a modern day halfback also he is missing more and more tackles, time for Taaffe or Sexton, The forwards IMO should stand proud of...
  44. D- voice

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

That's why you find the way to make them commit... You give nothing for nothing !
  45. D- voice

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

I idolize Klopp for what he has achieved at Liverpool but I believe he erred in team selections, He should've know Atalanta was going to come out defending man on man pressuring our younger players into mistakes even if it meant their players would get yellow carded and they did, It's an away...
  46. D- voice

Why not sign the highly talented Schuster ? I would on a minimum wage with massive bounces included based on performances, If this doesn't get him back on track nothing will !
  47. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Apology accepted mate, I will be honest with you it was meant as a reply to someone who constantly is a negative Nancy but I failed press post reply, I guess I deserve it :laughing:
  48. D- voice

You owe me an apology mate.
  49. D- voice

Thanks for the stats but here is the problem, our props are injuries prone a reason that hinders their confidence and others are bench quality at best, it is the reason why we've chased so many props.
  50. D- voice

I'll say it again...We need BIG BOPPERS to help take the impact, Our hard working SMALLER FORWARDS are getting smashed !!!
  51. D- voice

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Talk is CHEAP... How many people predicted that Canterbury would lead 26-0 at halftime against the Rorters :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  52. D- voice

Wasn't Tartak interested in owning his beloved St George Steelers few years back ? He might buy them a present :grinning:
  53. D- voice

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

I've been saying the same but the Doomers & Gloomers don't want to hear the truth, I wonder why ?
  54. D- voice

For $300k...I'd sign him :laughing:
  55. D- voice

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

If what you've been told is true it's very sad, more the reason why he should be provided with all the help he needs !
  56. D- voice

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

That's the good news we want to hear !
  57. D- voice

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

There seems to be a lot of anger in Latrell's life... Forget rivalries, IMO the NRL, the Aboriginal Elders and Mitchell's family must intervene to help free Latrell from the chip he is carrying over his shoulder before it's too late... If he doesn't change it WILL consume him... It's time !!!
  58. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

So is 5-0, 4-0, 7-0, Don't confuse them for lotto numbers :tearsofjoy:
  59. D- voice

Official Gus on Twitter

It's a body contact sport mate... When does the momentum of the running player come into consideration ?
  60. D- voice

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

CC will go for stability 1 Wilson 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Hutchison 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Hughes 11 Curran 12 Kikau 13 Salmon 14 Sexton / Skelton 15 Faamasuli 16 Kautoga 17 Knight
  61. D- voice

Opinion Injury replacements

Despite all the injuries if Kikau and King are fit to play we would still have a strong line up good enough to win ! All it would takes is some brave selections !
  62. D- voice

News More points in the 2024 Bulldogs, but consistency is key

Absolutely...That is the positive side !!!
  63. D- voice

Official Finally Truth!

The sweetest generation ever :laughing:
  64. D- voice

News More points in the 2024 Bulldogs, but consistency is key

As usual...djdeep reporting for News Ltd :smirk:
  65. D- voice

Official Finally Truth!

If the only thing that would stop those bunch of puppets fkwts is winning the whole thing then the game is not worth watching, technically every other team should be targeted but NO, it's only the Dogs, WHY ???
  66. D- voice

Momentum changers.

It's not funny when they are quick to criticize the club/team.
  67. D- voice

Momentum changers.

It's designed to rort the games.
  68. D- voice

Momentum changers.

That's not the case according to the Doomers & Gloomers :tearsofjoy:
  69. D- voice

Momentum changers.

You wonder, was it a tactic or the halfback ? I have to admit that our defense also failed us, most likely caused by the Rorters assisted momentum !
  70. D- voice

Momentum changers.

Big thank you Alan !!! You've just saved me from going through the game to do the same... You are absolutely correct in your assessment ! Always appreciate a cup half full !!!
  71. D- voice

Official Finally Truth!

The intentions of our currant care takers is absolutely admirable rebuilding the club... It's the reason why the barrage of News Ltd agenda is getting worse !!!
  72. D- voice

Official Finally Truth!

It goes back a lot further... Greenberg decided to move away from pathways after losing some juniors we looked after then lost to the Rorters, When Hasler took over as a coach and in charge of the football department he followed the same principles :rage:
  73. D- voice

Official Finally Truth!

It's not all about Gould ! Without repeatedly going into details it goes back to the fallout of the super league war, then our support for Souffs to be reinstated made it worse for us...We became their target and still are !!!
  74. D- voice

Official Finally Truth!

This agenda has been happening for two and half decades... It's the evil empire News Lies un-Ltd made worse by some selfish power hungry people at the club, Thank god for the diehard Bulldog John Khoury and the currant board for bringing in people like Warburton, Gould and now Driussi...It never...
  75. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

People have forgotten to "always look on the bright side of life" :grinning: No excuses for the collapse but there is one a legit reason that can't be ignored It was a wet night got worse in the second half by the deluge that forced us to stop playing expensive football adopting the safer...
  76. D- voice

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Closed fist or not he did get him with a stiff arm across the jaw how else would Taaffe get a concussion and misses a game. Robbo threw a tantrum with one thing in mind to make sure his player gets a reduced suspension, he succeeded, IMO Robbo should be on report for repeatedly calling the ref a...
  77. D- voice

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Robbo whinges about calls going his way :laughing:
  78. D- voice

Official Burton 6 Taafe 7 2019 U20 SOO

No problems, no two ever have perfectly the same opinions, normal ! As long as it doesn't escalate, Buzz the Drunk would love that :laughing:
  79. D- voice

I totally agree on both points... I've mentioned this before that egos could get in the way of selecting players in their most effective positions. We'll get there, but we are taking the longest way.
  80. D- voice

Sorry, Burton still is a Centre. I've always thought Wilson would make a better fullback than a wing !
  81. D- voice

Here's how I thought it unfolded... After the trials, Sexton was my choice at 7 After the 2nd round, 1 Tracey 3 Burton 6 Hutchinson 7 Taaffe After last night, 1 Tracey 3 Xerri 6 Burton 7 Taaffe 14 Hutchison, (Sexton at 7 until Taaffe returns). Burton still is a Centre.
  82. D- voice

A wins a win

For the first time in a long time the ref did actually give us some 50/50 calls... Let's hope this continues !
  83. D- voice

A wins a win

26-0 up, the feather dusters a man down I thought to myself can we still blow it from here ? Suddenly I got terrible memory flashes from many years back when we lost to 11 players Auckland Warriors team at Belmore, as the game progressed I thought here we go again back in the same nightmare...
  84. D- voice

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

We seem to have forgotten how important a rugby league halfback is, he is the player that sends the props into spaces or to get bashed by the opposite forwards, without his timely and well directed passes all the heart determination and courage would diminish very quickly no matter how big and...
  85. D- voice

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

You call it HALLUCINATION at it's best :laughing:
  86. D- voice

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

You'd think common sense should prevail from The Master & The Apprentice !
  87. D- voice

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

SHOCKING it's been an hour and no comments have been made... Where is all the Doomers & Gloomers ? I'm guessing good news travels slow :laughing:
  88. D- voice

Fridays weather

Don't concern yourself, Hutch will be wearing floaties :tearsofjoy: