Search results

1. M

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Please stop. This is impacting my mental health. I prefer not to proceed with this conversation.
  2. M

Also it is quite alarming that you are insinuating the way of this forum is to verbally abuse other members and if we don’t like it, to leave. You are now implicated.
  3. M

I cannot comment. This is now a matter out of my hands. The abuse has led to me to suicidal thoughts.
  4. M

You have also a track record for abusing me to the point where it is effecting my mental health. I will seek further clarification around next steps with admins of this forum and whether I will take this further. As for now, I would appreciate it if you refrained from mentioning me in any...
  5. M

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

I don't agree with the abuse. You have built a reputation for doing this on this forum, not just to me but other members of the forum. I will be emailing the admin directly.
  6. M

So, no thoughts?
  7. M

Mods? I trust you will follow process in dealing with this type of abuse.
  8. M

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

So any news?
  9. M

I wait for reports to come out apparently, hence why I’m reaching out
  10. M

Not sure. @Bulldogs09 Thoughts?
  11. M

Any updates @Bulldogs09
  12. M

Holy Hekka!! Just asking for your opinion mate. Not sure where the insults are coming from :(
  13. M

@CQDog @Bulldogs09 Thoughts gents? You fellas are the experts here. I much rather read your dribble than anything from Fox Sports
  14. M

What happened?
  15. M

SMH Luai

What’s happened now?
  16. M

News Ciraldo interview

Now now
  17. M

News Ciraldo interview

Ahh yeah ok.. true
  18. M

News Ciraldo interview

???
  19. M

News Ciraldo interview

Very well said!
  20. M

News Ciraldo interview

Well said. Agreed!
  21. M

News Ciraldo interview

If you haven't played any sports you aren't meant to comment apparently
  22. M

WWOS MOLE Jayden Tanner

Oooft who hurt you kiddo?
  23. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Hehehehe
  24. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Hooked!!! Wasn't even trying!!
  25. M

WWOS MOLE Jayden Tanner

Oki doki
  26. M

Board re-elected unopposed

@Bulldogs09 Thoughts on this?
  27. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Shut ya mouth you racist pig
  28. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Ohhhhhhh
  29. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Kiks story is rubbish.
  30. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Any updates??? @Bulldogs09
  31. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Another bite!!!
  32. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

@Bulldogs09 Any updates champion? Let me know
  33. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Any updates???? :)
  34. M

News Jacob Preston is on ‘Bloke in a bar’

One extra chromosome vibes
  35. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Hahahaha Hook line sinker
  36. M

Rumour AFB & JT

@Bulldogs09 the main culprit I think he is hurt because he doesn’t like being ignored
  37. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Any updates on AFB?? I’m not sure what’s going on and I need an update 8-)
  38. M

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Are we elite clowns at least?
  39. M

News 5 Talking Points

Don't forget Souths lol
  40. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Rent free :-)
  41. M

Rumour AFB & JT

If I was a betting man, I would bet that Tigers are going all in for Luai only.
  42. M

Rumour AFB & JT

I didn't say a word.... and I won't :)
  43. M

Rumour AFB & JT

I am still contemplating whether I should share the private messages from you begging me for info.
  44. M

Rumour AFB & JT

AFB :)
  45. M

SMH Luai

Dragons are Worst fan base on earth
  46. M

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Could Gus sign Luai and then offer up Burton for AFB?????
  47. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Let’s get it!
  48. M

SMH Luai

I will confirm if you can confirm Luai would be an elite recruit
  49. M

SMH Luai

If he stays at Cows, which I also agree is likely, that will push JT out. Also agree that priority should be AFB. Offer the **** 1.3mil lol
  50. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Yeah we need an elite front rower lol
  51. M

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Its a great signing. Kiraz may get pushed back out to the wing. Wilson on the other wing. Addo Carr to.....??
  52. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Eeeeeeeee Leeeeeeeettttt
  53. M

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

If Tigers get AFB surely Stefano would want out then? Either way I see Dogs more desperate than Dragons and Tigers. Both have good packs tbh. Ours is shit sorry @TwinTurbo if that was too negative for you
  54. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Elite ganga
  55. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Say elite one more time
  56. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Slow ya row big guy.
  57. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus was brought in to Dogs to fix the junior pathways and help set standards in the club. He's perfect for that. Everything else will take time. Gus will be phased out of Dogs eventually, but the NRL will never pass him by.
  58. M

Official Gus on Twitter

This is the harsh truth, I think all Dogs fans should accept this before next season. I honestly don't think Gus believes the team he has on paper for first grade will do anything this year or even next. I think this is something he put together in the hope they can at least be competitive. Gus...
  59. M

News Gus on SEN now

Here he is :)
  60. M

News Gus on SEN now

Sometimes I wonder why he even does interviews. A whole lot of nothing said lol
  61. M

Fox Sports Klemmer

Big yes
  62. M

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

I wouldn’t call that news Sounds like fat Matty has a Facebook page
  63. M

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

Anyway, @TheSexDogs is right. The hold up was Dogs. I think the fact 2 high profile front rowers are now there for the taking helped Gus make this decision also. While Sia failed his medical, it’s not like it’s career ending. He probably would have been available early next year. Let’s see what...
  64. M

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Me either. I think Dragons are going to have a big crack at AFB but it really depends on if they land Deardon. If they do, it’ll go in Gus’ favour but I don’t think Gus will pay big money. If it becomes a bidding war then he will go Dragons or stay at Warriors. Gus is extremely protective of...
  65. M

No I don't think they are letting him go to sign AFB, I think May and his manager are seeking other opportunities where he will play first grade because of the potential of AFB signing.
  66. M

Agreed. Did they sign Leniu first or extend JWH? Collins Leniu JWH May (let's assume they sign AFB) Log jam of forwards. Anyway, if this means the opportunity to sign May presents itself then I am all for it.
  67. M

Not so much contract, more so a favour for him. Them bringing in another front rower who plays max mins in first grade takes away opportunity for him.
  68. M

This is confusing! He did really well for Roosters this year. Makes me think Roosters are clearing the decks for a punt at AFB lol
  69. M

Official Gus on Twitter

This is straight from a player manager.
  70. M

Official Gus on Twitter

The difference between this and the others is that this meeting with RFM and his manager there was a photographer from a newspaper with a camera ready to go lol the others have been by chance and taken off their iphones ie. chinese with Mahoney and Kikau
  71. M

Official Gus on Twitter

I heard RFM's manager informed DT of the meeting and a photographer so happened to be there. RFM's manager also gave the specifics of the meeting to Hoops and Buzz - they are claiming that RFM wants to get back on board and return to training.
  72. M

Official Train & Trials

He's my fav from that Flegg team. I reckon he is bound to get a chance in grade hopefully later in the season but huge potential this bloke. Massive motor. Lump of a lad.
  73. M

Official Gus on Twitter

100% agreed. I think that’s to the fact he had little to no footy for a couple years. Love his attitude tho.
  74. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Morrin definitely has a future in grade at the dogs imo. People just need to remember he only made his debut in 2022, prior to that played next to no footy for 2 years and last season was in and out of grade but he’s still developing. He’s an extremely hard trainer. He will force his way into...
  75. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Seems like RFM and his manager have informed this ‘photographer’ that this meeting was taking place. As I said a post elsewhere, start of next season there will be some dirty shit written by Buzz and co. Everyone better buckle up lol
  76. M

Official Gus on Twitter

This is awesome. One of the key reasons a lot of families pull their kids out of footy is the costs involved especially in the Canterbury-Bankstown area. This will help a lot of families and hopefully we see an increase in junior footy participation rates.
  77. M

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Nah, RFM doesn’t even have a locker anymore. He’s gone
  78. M

Rumour AFB & JT

Luai yes No idea where JT rumour came from. Honestly doubt it to be true, can’t see him leaving north qld. But would be great but as you said only if it’s at a discount. He’s not worth more than 600k a year these days.
  79. M

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

It’s probably 80% true, but either way RFM really fucked CC and Gus around. This is including everything he said to Buzz after it all happened. It’ll drag on for sure but Buzz is looking forward to when the mental health patient is back on track then he will unload
  80. M

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Also there will be a huge story on dogs next year once the mental health patient is back playing footy and his issues are resolved. Buzz is going to absolutely give it to the dogs. Get ready lol
  81. M

Wow didn’t think the club would do that lol but there ya go He’s been toxic to the team and he’s the one leaking the stuff to the media I’m just not sure what next here. He signed a 3 year extension last year. Who is going to take him? Gus has tried so no avail to find him a new club thus far...
  82. M

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I would imagine Turpin would have been on the cheap compared to Paix. Agree though. I don't rate Turpin. I like the Mann signing.
  83. M

Faitala-Mariner thread

Agreed. Can't see any big signings happening unless it is via a trade or negotiate with currently contracted player where some of his salary is paid. Moses could have easily been a Bulldog if Gus was willing to pay upwards of 1.3mil. On face value it would have been a huge signing but I think...
  84. M

Coaching Structure 2024

The rest have been confirmed surprised Turner took the SG ball job! Wonder if he will still blue shirt for first grade or not
  85. M

Coaching Structure 2024

it was Tangles old role before Gus moved him to NSW Cup coach but he never replaced him. I dont think Gus saw a point having a transition coach at the time when Baz was going to 'leave'. But now with the right coaching structure in place and Gus identifying this group of jersey flegg and harold...
  86. M

Coaching Structure 2024

He is an assistant on paper, yes. Reports straight to CC, however he won't be doing much game day stuff. He's a transition coach which is just the pathways of juniors/reggies into first grade to make sure they are ready for first grade.
  87. M

Coaching Structure 2024

Top 3 have now been announced Extremely happy for Luke to be taking care of pathways. Perfect man for it and given he’s coached the flegg team to the title he will be responsible for transitioning this group into first grade over the coming years
  88. M

Faitala-Mariner thread

This is how Gus operates. Makes a bunch of 1-2 year bottom/mid-tier signings year to year to keep the team as competitive as possible. Every now and again, he will uncover a diamond in the tough (Preston last year for example). He's way more focus on junior development and pathways into first...
  89. M

Ethan Quai-Ward

Was only bought in to cover for lack of depth in backs in 2023. He got his debut, good on him. But he is well off the pace. He struggled to play week to week even in NSW Cup.
  90. M

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Can't think of anyone else who is from Aus that would want a release? Jackson Ford? Egan?
  91. M

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

While I don’t think this AFB fiasco is over, there may be a couple more warriors players that ask for a release and return back to Aus…. My guess is Montoya, DWZ, Metcalf or Barnett.