Search results

1. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Canberra Bus Trip

Hi Everyone! We’re gathering interest to see if it is viable to organise a bus for our Round 23 clash against the Canberra Raiders on Saturday 17th August at Canberra Stadium. The bus will depart from Canterbury Leagues as it is a central meeting point and has lots of parking. We would...
  2. will.i.am

Dogs sign Danny Galea

Depth signing for NSW Cup. It is only for the remainder for this year. Will have to prove himself to the coaching staff if he wants an extension. Helps the Panthers free up their second tier salary cap space as well.
  3. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Chants

We're definitely looking into this!
  4. will.i.am

Meet the Boys @ Chick'n Spice in Canterbury

Tried the Waikiki burger the other week. It was one of the best burgers i have ever had! Will come past another time to try a different burger next time.
  5. will.i.am

Round 14 Roll Call: Sea Eagles Vs Bulldogs Roll Call

Yes Or No First Grade Kick Off Friday 14th June 2013 7.35pm Brookvale Oval The Bulldogs Army will be located on the hill, so don't forget to purchase your General Admission tickets and join us! Tickets can be purchased at the below link...
  6. will.i.am

Bulldogs appoint new CEO - Raelene Castle

Canterbury Bulldogs appoint Raelene Castle as their new CEO, replacing Todd Greenberg Todd Balym The Courier-Mail May 28, 2013 8:28PM CANTERBURY have broken new ground in giving a woman a key role in the running of an NRL club, appointing New Zealander Raelene Castle as their new chief...
  7. will.i.am

Hunter Stadium

The bus to Newcastle is full and there are a couple of reserves at the moment on standby.
  8. will.i.am

The Kennel (Bulldogs Membership Area) = A bit of a joke.

The chants on the big screen were a late addition to the Bulldogs schedule. Tahir approached me 30 seconds before the chants were shown on the big screen before kick off, which is why we were unprepared... The club has a list of chants that I have forwarded on them. Moving forward, we will...
  9. will.i.am

Hunter Stadium

UPDATE – BULLDOGS ARMY SUPPORTERS BAY From the feedback we have received and the discussions we have had with Hunter Stadium, the Bulldogs Army will now be based in GENERAL ADMISSION for the upcoming game against the Newcastle Knights on Sunday 19th May. This section is highlighted in purple on...
  10. will.i.am

Hunter Stadium

Bay 50 in the Supporters Bay. We have decided to move to Bay 50 this year as we had some issues with GA.
  11. will.i.am

Thank you for the feedback! As a group we are a work in progress. We know there are heaps of newbies who have joined the Kennel this year. Our focus at the start of the year was to encourage and engage everyone in the bay, to ensure we can create the best atmosphere possible for the Kennel and...
  12. will.i.am

Great honour this friday night

Great work Sam! You nutter haha
  13. will.i.am

CEO candidates

Dirk Melton or Grant Meyer
  14. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Newcastle Bus Trip

Hello Everyone! We’re gathering interest to see if it is viable to organise a bus for our Round 10 clash against the Newcastle Knights on Sunday 19th May at Hunter Stadium. The bus will depart from Canterbury Leagues again as it is a central meeting point and has lots of parking. The...
  15. will.i.am

Round 7 Roll Call: Sharks Vs Bulldogs Roll Call

Yes Or No First Grade Kick Off Sunday 28th April 2013 3:00pm Bluetongue Stadium The Bulldogs Army will be located in General Admission section - Bay 16 (behind the goal posts). Tickets can be purchased at the below link...
  16. will.i.am

Judas

After speaking with the Club they have requested that our members and fans refrain from displaying any offensive banners on the night, as the offensive banners and potentially the owners of the banners will be removed from Allianz Stadium. I contacted the SCG Trust earlier this week and...
  17. will.i.am

Judas

If Allianz Stadium receives any complaints or has any issues on the night with any signs/banners/flags/etc, the people at the ground will ask for the person/s to take it down and security will be briefed accordingly.
  18. will.i.am

The club had an open forum last year to discuss kennel memberships for 2013 as explained by Anna. Below is the thread I created last year. From the interest we had, there were seven Kennel members who attended on the night. http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=96440&highlight=...
  19. will.i.am

Round 6 Roll Call: Roosters Vs Bulldogs Roll Call

Yes Or No First Grade Kick Off Friday 12th April 2013 7.30pm Allianz Stadium The Bulldogs Army will be located in 'THE KENNEL' Bay 23 (behind the goal posts). Tickets can be purchased at the below link: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=ROOS0613#.UV9V46IjzX4
  20. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Gosford Bus Trip 2

*Bump If anyone is interested in joining us on the bus to Gosford for the Sharks game, please email bulldogsarmy@hotmail.com to register your spot on the bus!
  21. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Gosford Bus Trip 2

Hello Everyone! We’re gathering interest to see if it is viable to organise a bus for our Round 7 clash against the Cronulla Sharks on Sunday 28th April at Bluetongue Stadium. We know many of you may drive down as it is only a short drive to the central coast, so we want to see if there...
  22. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Gosford Bus Trip

The bus is officially sold out!
  23. will.i.am

There are less than 10 seats available on the bus remaining! If you're interested in joining the Army, register your interest by sending an email to bulldogsarmy@hotmail.com !
  24. will.i.am

Tickets Rd 1

The Bulldogs Army will be in "THE KENNEL" - Bay 16.
  25. will.i.am

I am, well leaving early as it will be first day of finals. Send an email to bulldogsarmy@hotmail.com with your name and dimensions of your flag and we will register it for you.
  26. will.i.am

Hey Everyone, Our Round 1 clash against the North Queensland Cowboys has been scheduled in on Saturday 9th March at 7.30pm at Bluetongue Stadium. We are organising a bus to commute down to Gosford, so this is your chance to join us! The bus will depart from Canterbury Leagues as it is...
  27. will.i.am

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs on Twitter

Twitter Update Canterbury League CLub - @Canterbury_LC John Sila ‏- @SilaJnr Jonathan Wright - @87jonowright Daniel Conn - @ConntactFitness
  28. will.i.am

2013 Membership Updates

Membership cards are due to be printed soon. Also anyone who has purchased their membership/s and are paying by instalments, there was a bug in their system and your cards will be delayed by a week.
  29. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Fund

Thanks Mr I. Updated.
  30. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Fund

The Bulldogs Army are looking for donations for the Bulldogs Army fund. We will be using the money we currently have from the fund to pay for some professionally made banners that we hope to debut in time for round one. In previous years, we have had donations and it was used to fund banners...
  31. will.i.am

banners for t rex

Yep - the following below are the ones that i know of. SIC EM' REX MR T REX The Jurassic Park one is currently in the process of being designed.
  32. will.i.am

Bulldogs First home game moved to bluetongue

FAQ 1) Q: Why are you taking another game away from us? a. We are not taking an additional game ‘away’. The Bulldogs will still play 10 home games and 2 Away games at ANZ Stadium in 2013, as per the previous five years. 2) Q: I am a Member, is this Match part of my Membership entitlement a...
  33. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Chants

Nice one! I'm sure more chants will come through in the lead up to the grudge game of the year! Keep it public CK! Once our chants are finalised, they will be posted on the Bulldogs Army website ;)
  34. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Chants

The Bulldogs Army is currently looking at chants to use at Bulldogs games. Above are a list of chants you may be familiar with and some others that you have probably not heard of before. I have looked at some old threads on TK and included some chants suggested by Christian, Tony, Rach, etc...
  35. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army Chants

As the title suggests, this thread is dedicated to ALL existing and new chants sung by the Bulldogs Army. This thread will be split into three parts – Bulldogs/Bulldogs Army, Player and Opposition Team/Player related chants. BULLDOGS/BULLDOGS ARMY RELATED CHANTS CHANT 1 EVERYWHERE WE GO...
  36. will.i.am

Belmore Trial?

The Army will be on the hill. If you would like to join us, purchase 'General Admission' tickets!
  37. will.i.am

2013 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Banners

Not sure, I haven't seen it.. The Dogzilla nickname was overtaken by "The Big Show" last year. Hence we printed off a Big Show banner. However Dogzilla is banner worthy too!! We're in the process of designing a Jurassic Park banner feat. T-Rex and Dogzilla. We should have it ready for round one.
  38. will.i.am

CK's guide to enjoying 2013.

Will post something up regarding chants tomorrow. The RBB have been inspiring personally and have set the standard up for us this year.
  39. will.i.am

Twitter Update Michael Potter - @MickPotter_WT
  40. will.i.am

2013 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Banners

As the title suggests, this thread is dedicated to ALL present and upcoming banners made by Bulldogs Supporters for 2013. This thread has been split into two parts: 1. Existing Banners that I've seen at the games over the years that can be used for future games. If I've missed your banner or...
  41. will.i.am

Twitter Update - New Media Manager @ Bulldogs David Spaul ‏- @david_spaul
  42. will.i.am

120kg pup David Klemmer ready to tear apart the NRL

Klem is still only 18 and he is continuing to develop. He is a monster among the under 20 kids. Can't wait to see how he goes in two-three years time!
  43. will.i.am

2013 Membership Updates

The club said somewhere last week that they would email everyone when the Member Packs were ready for collection.
  44. will.i.am

Update Dale Finucane - @DaleFinucane Willie Tonga - @tonga_willie Chad Isles - @chaddalad Gerard McCallum - @gerardmccallum
  45. will.i.am

Bulldogs Army BBQ - Sunday 18th November

Hey All, The Bulldogs Army BBQ is scheduled for November 18th 2012 and we'd love YOU to join us. This is a fun filled day for all Bulldogs supporters to get together, have a feed and meet different supporters of the Mighty Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. This year the BBQ will be located...
  46. will.i.am

Family will always be first for NRL superstar Ben Barba

Michael Warren 22nd Oct 2012 6:00 AM BOTH on and off the rugby league field Mackay NRL star Ben Barba remains and will always be, a doting dad and family man. He may have won the NRL's most coveted award, the Dally M Medal, the Dally M Fullback of the year and the international fullback...
  47. will.i.am

Stellar year full of great memories

Michael Warren 22nd Oct 2012 11:34 AM IN A single year Mackay's Ben Barba achieved nearly the perfect NRL season. The Canterbury Bulldogs fullback gained some of the game's top awards, in the process stamping himself as one of the NRL's hottest prospects. In a wide ranging Q and A with...
  48. will.i.am

Game still haunts Barba

Michael Warren 22nd Oct 2012 11:26 AM NEARLY a month ago Canterbury Bulldogs player Ben Barba was preparing to play his first NRL grand final against the Melbourne Storm in Sydney. The Storm's clinical 14-4 defeat of his side in the decider still haunts him. Read More -...
  49. will.i.am

Members Awards Night Tonight

Videos from Members night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Yn3g4hj-E&list=UUnGVRy-6ePl7LtkYYHiOk0g&index=9&feature=plcp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYTiyMLSloI&list=UUnGVRy-6ePl7LtkYYHiOk0g&index=8&feature=plcp...
  50. will.i.am

Drums at the match

Drums need to be registered. The Army purchased a drum not so long ago and the club has reimbursed us for it. It needs to be approved by ANZ Stadium for it to be played. And on that note, it has been approved for the kennel section for the grand final. If people bring drums into ANZ Stadium, it...
  51. will.i.am

How to make banners and how to register them?

PM me if you want to register your banners by midday tomorrow. Please leave your contact name and dimensions of your flag/banner. Thanks
  52. will.i.am

Footy Shows (etc) From GF Week

Game Plan has moved to Friday night. 20 members of the Bulldogs Army will also be in the crowd to do some chants!
  53. will.i.am

Big League - Preliminary Final Articles

Source - Big League
  54. will.i.am

The Bulldogs Army Web Page

It took more than a few weeks....The Bulldogs Army webpage was re-launched a few days ago! Check it out!! Special thanks to Allarna who helped relaunch the site. http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/ Let us know what you think!
  55. will.i.am

PF2: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Vs South Sydney - The Bulldogs Army Location

The two bays allocated to The Kennel are essentially a sell out. Handful of single seats available. Well done to everyone who purchased tickets to sit with the Bulldogs Army. It will be our turn to Bring The Noise of Saturday night!!!
  56. will.i.am

Banner Ideas

Someone has made this banner.
  57. will.i.am

PF2: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Vs South Sydney - The Bulldogs Army Location

The Bulldogs Army have managed to work with the NRL, ANZ Stadium and the Bulldogs to secure our own bays (The Kennel - Aisles 101 & 146) for the second preliminary final. Tickets will go onsale at 10am Monday for ticketed club members. If you are a member, you should have received an email...
  58. will.i.am

QF 1: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs Manly Sea Eagles - The Bulldogs Army Location

Category 3 falls under GA http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLANZQF12
  59. will.i.am

Canterbury Leagues Magazine - September 2012

Source - Canterbury Leagues Magazine
  60. will.i.am

QF 1: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs Manly Sea Eagles - The Bulldogs Army Location

Correct. No idea what happened. But it is back to limited availability. Plenty of seats available in the remaining categories!!
  61. will.i.am

The Bulldogs Army have managed to work with the NRL, ANZ Stadium and the Bulldogs to secure our own bay (The Kennel - Aisle 103-1 & 103-2) for the first qualifying final. Tickets will go onsale at 10am Monday for ticketed club members. If you are a member, you should have received an email...
  62. will.i.am

Finals Week 1 Discussion

The schedule of each finals game can be found here: http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/Home/tabid/11147/Default.aspx It will be officially announced after the Eels vs Dragons game.
  63. will.i.am

Torch Newspaper Articles - Wednesday 29 August 2012

Source - Torch Newspaper http://www.thetorch.com.au/Read/Torch_Bankstown_29_August_2012/index.php
  64. will.i.am

Update James Gavet - @GavetJames Matt Utai - @kikstaaa
  65. will.i.am

Torch Newspaper Article - Wednesday 22 August 2012

Source - Torch Newspaper http://www.thetorch.com.au/Read/Torch_Bankstown_22_August_2012/index.php
  66. will.i.am

Win tickets to see Bulldogs vs Roosters

Cheer for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at their last ANZ Stadium home game of the NRL season on Saturday, September 1, when they face the Sydney Roosters in a round 26 encounter. Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg has called on members and supporters to come out in force to support...
  67. will.i.am

Rival codes agree Belmore Sports Ground in good shape

22 AUG 12 @ 01:00AM BY ADAM VIDLER SYDNEY Olympic returned to Belmore Sports Ground on the weekend. The club played its first game at the oval for more than a month on Sunday against the Sutherland Sharks. While Olympic lost the match 3-2, club president George Giannaros was positive about...
  68. will.i.am

Bulldog fan day....... yes or no???

The next scheduled fan day would be the Members Christmas Fan Day.
  69. will.i.am

Kennel Touch Footy - Sunday 19th February 3pm

Yup. Will post something up during the week!
  70. will.i.am

Golden Point: Get rid of it?

Normal rounds - golden try Final Series (including Grand Final) - 2 halves of 10 minutes of extra time (no golden point/try). If after the 100th minute it is deadlocked, go to golden try.
  71. will.i.am

Kennel Touch Footy - Sunday 19th February 3pm

Bump! Sunday 2nd September at Clempton Park at 2pm?
  72. will.i.am

Keating signs 2 year deal

Happy to have Krip on board for two more years.
  73. will.i.am

Bump! We have several seats remaining on the bus to Canberra! We need to finalise and confirm payment for the bus by Friday 17th August, so if you are interested in joining the Bulldogs Army to Canberra, please send an email to bulldogsarmy18@gmail.com with the subject title ‘Bulldogs Army...
  74. will.i.am

Big League - Round 23 Articles

Source - Big League
  75. will.i.am

Dogs dig green cause

7 AUG 12 @ 01:30AM BY ADAM VIDLER THE Bulldogs are going green for their ANZ stadium home game against the Brisbane Broncos on Sunday. As well as being a celebration of the side's partnership with Greening Australia, the game has been declared a family fun day. Children and families can...
  76. will.i.am

Win tickets to see Bulldogs vs Tigers

7 AUG 12 @ 09:10AM BY NIKI TSOUTSA Footy fans are being asked to open their hearts and pantries for The Bulldogs Salvos Winter Food Drive, which is sponsored by The Express. The appeal will take place at the Bulldogs' ANZ Stadium home game on Friday, August 17, against the Wests Tigers...
  77. will.i.am

Torch Newspaper Articles - Wednesday 8 August 2012

Source - http://www.thetorch.com.au/Read/Torch_Bankstown_8_August_2012/index.php
  78. will.i.am

Update Moses Mbye - @MosesMbye Tupou Sopoaga ‏- @TeeeSO
  79. will.i.am

Bulldogs Family!! If you missed out on the Newcastle bus trip, this is your opportunity to join us when we verse the Raiders! Our Round 25 clash against the Canberra Raiders has been scheduled in on Friday 24th August at 7.30pm at Canberra Stadium. The bus will depart from Canterbury...
  80. will.i.am

Thanks everyone who joined the Bulldogs Army buses!
  81. will.i.am

Bulldogs Open Forum - Current Kennel Members Only

Yes. The club was happy to have anyone who is a kennel member take part. They aimed for a total of 12 people. There were seven kennel members who attended. Thanks! This is true. The re-location of The Kennel may switch to "The Burrow" area.
  82. will.i.am

Bulldogs Open Forum - Current Kennel Members Only

KENNEL MEMBERS - The Bulldogs are hosting an open forum regarding your KENNEL membership tomorrow night. It will take place at Belmore Sports Ground between 6.30pm - 7.30pm. The club is looking for a select number of current Kennel Members to participant and provide suggestions on how they...
  83. will.i.am

Bulldogs expect tough Cowboys workout

AAP July 28, 2012 12:00AM DESPITE coach Des Hasler's insistence they fly under the radar, Canterbury players accept their premiership credentials face another stern test this weekend. Fresh from claiming outright premiership favouritism following last week's impressive 20-12 victory over...
  84. will.i.am

Dragon Army

Was watching the St Merge and Storm game last night. After full time, the cameras were filming the "Dragon Army" and I saw a banner that looked like it was dedicated to Darius Boyd....lol Check it out. Amirite?
  85. will.i.am

Big League - Round 21 Articles

Source - Big League
  86. will.i.am

Torch Newspaper Articles - Wednesday 25 July 2012

Source - Torch Newspaper http://www.thetorch.com.au/Read/Torch_Bankstown_25_July_2012/index.php
  87. will.i.am

Free Kennel Guest Ticket/s to Saturdays game ?!?

See above post from Mr Invisible.
  88. will.i.am

Finally joined from NZ

Welcome buddy!
  89. will.i.am

Harlan Alaalatoa - 2012 Discussion Thread

Remember back in 2008 where our NYC backrow was Alaalatoa, Foster & Harrison. Glad to see Harlan get some recognition and named on the extended bench for the Cowboys game. Haven't seen much reggies this year but know he won't let the team down if he is given the nod to play.
  90. will.i.am

First year Members forum

The club will be hosting a number of forums based on each membership type. They would have sent emails to gauge on who will be interested in attending, to brainstorm ideas on how to improve a member's experience.
  91. will.i.am

Free Kennel Guest Ticket/s to Saturdays game ?!?

If you have a Kennel membership and did not receive an email from the club, email the Membership team members@bulldogs.com.au or call them on 02 9789 8000 to confirm that they have the correct contact details.
  92. will.i.am

If you are interested in joining the Army on the bus, please send an email to bulldogsarmy18@gmail.com with the above details specified in the original post.
  93. will.i.am

MX Articles 20.07.12

Source - MX Newspaper
  94. will.i.am

Scumy Manly fans hurl beer cans into dogs supporters

The main issue is beer cans being thrown on the hill. Several cans were thrown in the direction of the Army and it was lucky that no one else was hurt/injured from the cowards who threw these projectiles. The other main gripe I have is that there are no surveillance cameras on the hill.
  95. will.i.am

We will be in general admission. Everyone is free to join the Bulldogs Army on the hill!
  96. will.i.am

Scumy Manly fans hurl beer cans into dogs supporters

Link below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQBJI6Zo00&feature=plcp