1. W

WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

Every **** is shit to you aye , calm the fuck down hero
  2. W

David Penna to Titans

The last Judas gone thank fuck
  3. W

Dogs should pay win bonuses in 2020 instead of recruiting Dugan etc

Let Harper and Co develop , I don’t need a quick fix , I want these kids to learn their craft and become guns in the blue and white and make the club great again , fuck bringing in massive ego’s in on big coin , we’ve seen how that works out , DWZ has said he wants to stay if given the contract...
  4. W

Harper’s debut

This aged well
  5. W

Josh Jackson apparently to sign with Souths.

Yep , 0 followers 0 following , zero blue tick lmfao
  6. W

Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

Turn okunbor into a centre , maybe lol
  7. W

The three amigos

Hit the Fiji beaches there’d be some sick ***** running around over there
  8. W

What I thought cost us...

Yea it was a terrible read , but he wouldn’t have been in that situation had RFM’s not thrown that stupid ass 360 offload to no one
  9. W

Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

The big fella has a great step , makes great metres , and gets that arm out for the offload but never has anyone trailing him , big future in the blue and white
  10. W

What I thought cost us...

Mariners dumbass offload.
  11. W

Have we over achieved in 2019

Or maybe they need to get a few games under their belts , it’s a young squad
  12. W

Humble Pie

Was always going to take time , patience is the key
  13. W

Nathan Brown

He’s a ****
  14. W

Moses: Dogs snubbing 'best thing that's happened to me'

Fuck I hope smash **** tonight , fuck Hasler fuckin germ
  15. W

News Averillo's rise through the junior ranks

Agreed feels like the only kid we ever played young was SBW , sink or swim I say , what do we have to lose
  16. W

Reimis Smith

H he’s young enough to wait out these doldrums and ride the wave of success on the other side of it
  17. W

Michael lichaa

Hahaha Des the ***** , let a future origin hooker walk for that spud
  18. W

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Jackson ain’t a skippers arsehole
  19. W

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Useless ***** from top to bottom
  20. W

Opinion John Olive

Remember when latrell Mitchell was offered to us and Noel said he wouldn’t make it in top flight footy lmfao our recruitment has been shithouse since the end of 2004
  21. W

6 weeks in

Fk being the family club , I don’t care if it makes us hated because we already are , media is gonna write and talk shit regardless , sign bad ****** that can play , who cares if they’ve had stint in silverwater , if they can play , fuck it , I wanna win , niceties will get us nowhere ...
  22. W

SHAQUAI MITCHELL

They’ll be cheerin poor ****** have felt the pinch since Kas n Beast fucked off
  23. W

News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

Lmao relax bro , your gonna blow a poopa
  24. W

Bulldogs can't sign high-priced recruits for three years: CEO

Blame Des fkd the joint lost em all to keep She-Rex , fkd us royally
  25. W

Yea and they had brown NRL paper bags to help em , I mentioned 2009 mate , the clubs fkd for awhile to come imo
  26. W

You not going to attract anyone with subpar efforts like Saturday , we are back to square 1 with having to pay overs to get anyone to sign with the club , just like the Pennis , Stagg , Hannant and Hodko days , the dogs are not an attractive landing spot these days , we just have to hope to find...
  27. W

Opinion James Hooper sums up dogs performance

He played for Newcastle on Friday arvo
  28. W

Are we in trouble?

So much for throwing footy around and playing what’s in front of em , ordinary at best , gonna get slaughtered all season , Foran fmd he’s trash asf! Lewis is a flash in the pan , kicks worse than Corey Hughes , lichaa is a spud , RFM n Elliot non existent , can’t wait for next week , not lol
  29. W

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Long long couple of seasons here
  30. W

NRL.COM - Toovey and Kimmorley preview dogs

We will be flying so far under the radar , we are perfectly placed to take em out 1x1 , I haven’t heard Noddy day anything positive about the dogs since he left , pumped!!
  31. W

News Soward's Say: 2019 Canterbury Bulldogs

Agreed , and how many games did we lose within 6pts? it was a fair few , I’m quietly optimistic we can fight it out for 6th-8th
  32. W

Official Hughes: it’s the best club I have ever played at.

Doesn’t bother me that he said , has every right to , he was a solid servant of the club , nothing more
  33. W

Official Hughes: it’s the best club I have ever played at.

Pretty sure when he was dirty with dogs he was interviewed sideline saying the year at the sharks was his favourite season lol
  34. W

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Yep , I’d love the big fella back , I’d have left des too the *****
  35. W

News Dogs hook into player market

One of many , thanks des ya *****
  36. W

Official A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR

Love that Mark Hughes is back , his genius in recruiting gave us the 04 premiership , good to have Ayoub back also
  37. W

Pay to focus on ruck speed

By the look of lichaa in a recent training pic , he’s trimmed down a fair bit , so there must be some credence to pays headline , let’s hope so anyway , I just want them to keep throwing the ball around , if we are gonna struggle I’d rather lose with some excitement that boring assed hitups
  38. W

Opinion 2019 entrance song

Nah I dig it mate , the song cranks , the dudes are hardcore doesn’t bother me , but certain demographics may not lol
  39. W

Keep that liverscum shit away from my club plz lol
  40. W

Yea an electro/metal song by a gay German band would be down our fans alley lmfao
  41. W

Fucking hostile would be better lol
  42. W

War Ensemble , Slayer
  43. W

Dymock

Did he spit the dummy and leave the sharks too?
  44. W

Fox Sports Bold Predictions for 2019

Fox sports can Eat a big Fat DICK!!
  45. W

Official David klemmer signs 5 year 4.3m deal with Newcastle Knights

Fuck you Klem hope ya missus smashes ya hard with her strap on , Fuckwit , snap a knee ya *****
  46. W

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Fk Klemmer the pussy whipped **** , if Napa wants to play for the dogs , welcome aboard , no fkr is bigger than the club , we’ve lost better players than Klemmer , ogre Sbw mason all better
  47. W

Official Gallery 2019 day 1 week 2 pre-season

Nah man they only had xxl gear for him to train in , all a mirage
  48. W

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Umm........lol
  49. W

Our front office is as fucked as parra’s ffs
  50. W

What T-Dog said!
  51. W

I said it earlier , he’d have stayed at the sharks if they weren’t up there
  52. W

Members Forum

He moved there for his kid , good player
  53. W

Members Forum

I don’t rate cogger but the knights refused to release him early
  54. W

Yea man I played for East Freo haha played in their last GF win in 98 , we used get 25,000 plus crowds for those derbies back in the day , don’t think it’s like that these days , I’m originally from Geraldton , the Mrs is a sydney girl
  55. W

I played footy against the bulldogs in your pic lol
  56. W

True haha but I could tolerate them a whole lot easier on $1.2mil
  57. W

Opinion Bulldogs' Retention/Recruitment Team - Loyalty in the NRL

It’s business the club themselves are the same , they have zero loyalty to the player , it’s a meat market
  58. W

Who gives a fk , you’d switch companies in a heartbeat if your offered the same , and I wanna leave Sydney too it’s a massive shithole
  59. W

New recruit Nick Meaney can help lead Bulldogs to bright future

Hoppa and Foran to manly with destard and send Kapow back home , problem sorted
  60. W

News Hughes Family Life Memberships Reinstated

Is Corey still going to say the best time of his career was with Cronulla
  61. W

Talking sport this evening

Greenturd the Fkn ***** forgets who gave him his shot to be where he is today , absolute shitstain he is , cock hired destard too!
  62. W

Why is Okunbor not an option to replace BMoz?

Whoa relax man that’s alot of because’s right there , just take a breathe
  63. W

Round 25 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Cmon doggies let’s smash these sharkie fkrsssssss!!!!
  64. W

Reimis Smith

Bye bye Marcelo
  65. W

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

***** laying the boots in early , never had his squad , starting to play the way he wants , happy days onya doggies!!!
  66. W

Dumbest roster player release decisions ever, since JT

Cook and Finucane and Tapau for me , all lost because of she-Rex and her shit contract
  67. W

Mark hughes

Exactly , you have just one recruiter , we need to find kids , we need more eyes, pretty simple
  68. W

Mark hughes

He found most of the 04 team
  69. W

Chris Anderson on NRL 360 tonite

Who’s gonna come? Fringies are the only players we’ll attract , the good players won’t touch us with a 10ft pole , we are at the point of having to pay overs to attract anyone , and there is fark all money to do that , personally I’m all for a few lean years to develop from within , it’s the...
  70. W

Mbye

Ennis’s crew are a pack of ****** , fuck em all , Mbye included
  71. W

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Happy to see the back of the morris’s They gotta boot Holland too
  72. W

Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

Up in this bitch? Gangstaaaa wannabe , What is pay to do with this inhereited squad? Send your uneducated sentiment’s Hasler’s way , atleast Pay had the balls to take the gig on , others saw the books and walked out , judge him in 2-3yrs , when he has some of his own guys
  73. W

Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

I agree mate , I remember finuicane had the same mistakes in him at the dogs , he became a good player at the storm , gotta give the bloke time to develop
  74. W

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

A coastal bogan
  75. W

Kimmorley and Toovey comments on match preview.

Did toovs say Hasler was a massive *****
  76. W

We need signings ASAP!!!

That’s the only way , hopefully find a diamond or 2 in the rough , apart from jacko n klem , guys fighting for a career a far more hungrier than the guys depositing the fat bank cheque every month
  77. W

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Would have been the extra year , dogs would have only offered 1
  78. W

We need signings ASAP!!!

Who’d wanna come , we are at the paying overs stage all over again like when Moore signed Ennis , hannant and stagg , no one is coming
  79. W

Bulldogs nearly traded Brett Morris

Fk him , been paid more to sit in the stands than he’s produced on the field
  80. W

How the F did we lose that one?

That there summed up this season , Fkn comical
  81. W

"The Bulldogs were sabotaged"

Tapau n finucane lost for she-rex’s Shithouse contract
  82. W

How did Lewis & Ogden go?

So happy to watch a fun game of footy , our forwards were brutal!! Lewis reminds me of Pearce , is that a good thing lol
  83. W

Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Nek Minnit king goes bang lmao!! Smith on fire!!!
  84. W

Bulldogs plan to cover loss of Aaron Woods

Do you think he puts his hand up to speak to the scumbag media? It’s in their contract’s that they need to be available a select number of media and public appearances at the clubs request , he’s a young fella trying his best , we all need to be a bit more mellow in our criticism on and off the...
  85. W

I get that , but the club puts the guys in front of the media , I’m sure he ain’t putting his hand up , who’d want to , especially now , He’s one fella who expresses his love of the club , it’s been a **** of few years , let’s get around the lads rather than bag em to no end , it’s the previous...
  86. W

Why be a negative **** , this kid may have some errors in him but he hits the line hard and a has crack , that’s all I can ask for as a fan , what the fuck do you want , half the team is gone or injured , he’s just stating the obvious , take it easy for fucks sake , I bet you wouldn’t stand in...
  87. W

RFM - and now the bad news

Could be a 3peat , but if they are young blokes having a dig and not wannabe pretenders just here for the paycheque , then I’m onboard!
  88. W

David Klemmer

To true mate , we are lucky to have 2 quality players and bloke like them , wouldn’t give them up for anyone
  89. W

David Klemmer

Jacko is as hard in the 80th as he is in the 1min , he’s an absolute beast , I love the bloke