Search results

1. Baseball Furies

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Was so good to see their forwards struggling and then we put an early kick in and turned them around - they were so fatigued but we kept the foot on the throat!
  2. Baseball Furies

Social Media Josh Curran

What a weapon this guy is, adds some much need aggression into our pack.
  3. Baseball Furies

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

0 errors from Knight - there is a god!
  4. Baseball Furies

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Thats exactly right mate, don’t also forget the Panthers had no JFH and if you factor in from previous years have lost Chrichton, Kikau, Api, Burton, May etc but keep on ticking along and roll out the next one on the production line. Can’t underestimate pathways and development, it’s the key to...
  5. Baseball Furies

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

I saw glimpses and then he reverted back to trying to shoulder the defenders, it’s a bad habit that will take a long time to get out of his game. Just go and watch how he actually did his AC joint, leading with his shoulder and turning into the opposition.
  6. Baseball Furies

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

Can he run at the defence with intent instead of turning away from contact every time!
  7. Baseball Furies

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Could Potentially Unconfirmed lol
  8. Baseball Furies

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Was about to post the same thing mate, not really a glowing endorsement.
  9. Baseball Furies

Scott Vs Leilua - Boxing

Scott moved quite well to be fair, looked decent!
  10. Baseball Furies

Imagine you’re Matt Burton

Maybe there’s some accountability with the club also, they’ve identified him as that player but sadly he looks anything but…
  11. Baseball Furies

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

“Legendary” playmaker and Alexander do not belong in the same sentence.
  12. Baseball Furies

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Exactly mate, the whole lack of middle signings is tiresome, Ritchie or anyone just need to say who we “should’ve/could've” signed, tried for Tino, Haas, AFB and Mo and not one of them went anywhere other than AFB who chose the strongest option. I’m sure Gus has and will continue to try and...
  13. Baseball Furies

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Morris making that tackle on one leg springs to mind also.
  14. Baseball Furies

Yep, weird shit man, has his captain begging him to stay on till halftime, if he doesn‘t listen to him there, think about what that will do to the whole culture they’ve been trying to build during the off-season. i always assume a big chunk of The Kennel have never played team sport at any...
  15. Baseball Furies

Lol - facts are cool too - calm down people until you hear the full story…
  16. Baseball Furies

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

In my Top 3 Does a lot of things people don’t see…
  17. Baseball Furies

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Watching the Raiders big men last night made me super-jealous, they’ve set the blue print of how they will play this year, probably have the worst spine in the competition so will rely on just a forward power game. Surely it means they have to shift someone who isn’t happy playing on the bench...
  18. Baseball Furies

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Great to see, has been our only consistent player in the pack over the last couple of years. Don’t rate him as high as some but an honest, no frills metre eater, every team needs one.
  19. Baseball Furies

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Anasta was being such a punish, wondered if he managed Sexton the way he was carrying on! Riccio was correct, Ciraldo judging by the whole preseason, not 1 game, in the Storm game when we went right from Salmon > Hutchison > Taafe it was very smooth. Both options aren’t great, let’s see how...
  20. Baseball Furies

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I don’t know why the fuck auto correct swapped out Kiraz for Ciraldo - yikes.
  21. Baseball Furies

Xerri in, Ciraldo to centre the only change I’d make, Wilson has been very good though. With Tracey and Xerri on the bench, potentially the best our backs have looked in many years.
  22. Baseball Furies

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Would’ve loved to have seen Perkins on drums but Weinberg is a nice replacement! Also, went to see Ignite the other night, they were great but there was fuck all people there, the state of music these days is embarrassing.
  23. Baseball Furies

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Love this decision, everything about this guy screams class!
  24. Baseball Furies

Uncontested bombs

It’s boring as all hell but that’s how the good teams smother you and pressure you into errors.
  25. Baseball Furies

Uncontested bombs

It’s purely just a high percentage play, time the kick (that’s our problem atm) so defence can aim up quickly, hope for a turnover or at least trap them in the corner and make them earn the yardage and again hope for the turnover.
  26. Baseball Furies

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

I do wonder if the big-bodied halves pairing may help with our defence. Hutchison was barking orders last week, that communication and onfield talk/leadership can’t be underestimated.
  27. Baseball Furies

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

You could be right mate, he has a habit of backing into contact as opposed to trying to run through people.
  28. Baseball Furies

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

Fox’s lack of yardage is also a concern, he needs to eat some metres coming out of his own end this year - hope he’s hungry! ;)
  29. Baseball Furies

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

Kautoga has been in the top 3, he’s was very, very strong.
  30. Baseball Furies

News Burton supports young stars as Bulldogs release Flegg champions

So true mate, it’s laughable the people on here want to bag all of the new signings as not elite but it’s the attitude/culture/mindset that they all bring which is the key ingredient that will help us climb out of the hole we have been in, but people just don’t get that.
  31. Baseball Furies

Your perfect 3 car garage! $300k to spend

My garage is for my gym, I could make it next-level with $300k
  32. Baseball Furies

What do we think of the big Luch

No thanks, seems lazy, just got rid of one of those…
  33. Baseball Furies

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

The arm grabbing centres have departed, so yes!
  34. Baseball Furies

News ‘I wasn’t pushed out’: Faitala-Mariner says controversial Bulldogs exit was his call

To be fair, he said a lot of good/quality things about the club. Could’ve laid the hoot in but was positive about where the Bulldogs are heading and wished us well. Nice note to leave on, props to him.
  35. Baseball Furies

Rumour Makahesi makatoa

Oh Jesus, isn’t this rumour from Dave Holland?
  36. Baseball Furies

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Seems like a good bloke, well spoken and keen to lock down the 7, like others have said, has flown under the radar and could surprise a few.
  37. Baseball Furies

Entire 2021 squad gone.

So god damn refreshing huh :tired: The new forum rules were seemingly short-lived…
  38. Baseball Furies

Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

Seems like a good fella and plenty of positive things to say about Ciraldo and the Culture - I like that. Another observation: Favourite “word”: bro Second favourite: brah Third: bruh
  39. Baseball Furies

Opinion Pre Season Training

What did you see (or not see) to suggest Fox is unfit?
  40. Baseball Furies

Vietnamese Bahn Mi,

He’s pretty funny to be honest, that one with the worst Pizza in Sydney had some gold. He could be doing a lot worse shit…
  41. Baseball Furies

Vietnamese Bahn Mi,

Mate of mine took me there and it’s the best one I’ve had…
  42. Baseball Furies

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

Haven’t heard about the link to weed killer but there’s definitely links to round-up (glycophosphate) and non-hodginson lymphoma, there’s quite a bit of research on this and many cases against the manufacturer - Monsanto. I know there has been suggestions of a link between MND and PTSD...
  43. Baseball Furies

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Seriously, most on here (me included) would be lucky if they know a handful of GM’s of football from other clubs. Gus is just the Alpha and people love to see him ”fail” - pretty sad but each to their own.
  44. Baseball Furies

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

Very sad to hear this, awful disease and more research needs to be done to extend the life expectancy. Thoughts are with him and his family. Bloody tough footballer.
  45. Baseball Furies

Ex NRL player named and shamed in DV case by Terrorgraph but not identified as a Bulldogs player.

Move to Rugby League general before the Drunkfield gets a hold of it.
  46. Baseball Furies

Official Gus on Twitter

If the mail is correct of AFB > Sharks, I’ll assume Gus got burnt by the cryptic post.
  47. Baseball Furies

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Pretty sure Chammas said he had agreed to join the Tigers, he didn’t say he signed with them.
  48. Baseball Furies

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

I love the accountability and the fact he called it out to the team, really hope he does well!
  49. Baseball Furies

Official Gus on Twitter

A Knight and a King, how could we go wrong…
  50. Baseball Furies

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Considering how awful the Tigers are and the lack of available middles, does this not make you think why they want to move him on - the stats are above average. Clearly, there’s a cultural fit here to consider and maybe why teams are so keen to let him go.
  51. Baseball Furies

What makes point piper more expensive than Bankstown?

It’s very, very late in the season but we have a definite contender for’Post of the Year” Touche hombre
  52. Baseball Furies

Could This Be The Prop Headed Our Way for The 2024 Season

Surely he goes back to the UK and gets coached by his brother if he goes anywhere?
  53. Baseball Furies

Klemmer back to the dogs?

That sounds awfully familiar to something that happened this year! :tearsofjoy:
  54. Baseball Furies

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

With Burto and Xerri also - stacked!!!
  55. Baseball Furies

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

It’s just easier to say Gus > Bad mate.
  56. Baseball Furies

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

People make out that a Failed Medical is a hold up from our end - it’s just called due diligence. Always easier to turn it into a negative though… Gus > Bad
  57. Baseball Furies

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

If we missed out on the kid, it would be “Gus is bad”, what’s Gus doing etc. we sign young talented half coming through the grades - “Gus is bad” putting too much pressure/too young etc. Moral of the story: Gus is Bad!
  58. Baseball Furies

Aftershave

I usually get the Baxter of California After Balm but will give this a shot - review to follow;)
  59. Baseball Furies

Aftershave

Thanks for the heads-up man, I usually hit Beard and Blade, similar range but will check it out. I notice Taylor of Old Bond St straight-up, that’s my go-to shaving cream.
  60. Baseball Furies

Aftershave

Truefitt and Hill mate, my fave by far, the “1805”classic fragrance is outstanding!!! https://truefittandhill.com.au/?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjMKqBhCgARIsAPDgWlyH45b4YsPFLD48FiOT14U1ikMj7ylFcg_t-WntIT2ANQ--trs4F7waAjAhEALw_wcB
  61. Baseball Furies

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Maybe wait and see just before the season starts, they’ll be a lot of movement between now and then still.
  62. Baseball Furies

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

Bloke seems like an absolute legend!
  63. Baseball Furies

Rumour Looks like we've got another young talent

And the Cowboys didn’t extend him either?
  64. Baseball Furies

How Clueless is Fox league?

Just over 6ft and 108kg, he’s actually not that big mate. But I agree, he should be starting if anything.
  65. Baseball Furies

News FIVE November 1 targets for every club: Canterbury Bulldogs

And the “best” 17 doesn’t have King in there and young Booth starting - its way off…
  66. Baseball Furies

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

I honestly feel like Paulo is on the decline, Greig would be the one IMO.
  67. Baseball Furies

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

It was a tongue in cheek comment, I didn’t realise the “Gun” was so sensitive and trigger happy! Waddell was the least of our problems this year and was decent throughout the year, would’ve been good for a spot in the 30.
  68. Baseball Furies

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Probably part of the “overtrained” brigade!
  69. Baseball Furies

News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

I thought Turpin was just a “light” rumour - yuck
  70. Baseball Furies

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

I don’t pay much attention to who’s contracted these days, means very little.
  71. Baseball Furies

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Just read this, ffs not real bright, already in strife and then gets involved in this. Surely he’s agitating for a TPJ release? Very dumb.
  72. Baseball Furies

Do boxing coaches give many people a false confidence?

Just watch Roger and Floyd go to work to get an understanding of the work the mit man does, it’s all about honing technique.
  73. Baseball Furies

Opinion Josh Jackson?

I started a thread awhile back about the same thing:
  74. Baseball Furies

Any news on who our number 7 will be in 2024?

Let’s complete the rest of the signings, assess, get through pre-season then see what things look like… I expect a lot of movement between now and the start of next year.
  75. Baseball Furies

News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

Still running the 100m in 10.8, if he still has all of the skill and athleticism, he will be a weapon. We have been in desperate need of a big/fast back for some time. Huge props to Fabri also, bloke risked it all for Xerri - man of his word - I like that!
  76. Baseball Furies

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Todd was very strong in the last 20mins
  77. Baseball Furies

Storm Player Salaries

Where’s NAS?
  78. Baseball Furies

Very Inspirational......

What an amazing story, seems like a top bloke also and it’s clear the club has done a lot for him and his gratitude for that is evident. Thanks for sharing mate.
  79. Baseball Furies

Official Bulldogs add two more utility players as signing spree continues

An improvement on this year for sure but the lack of middles is glaring, Salmon and Mann on the bench is 2 x smaller bodies although reports are suggesting Salmon for back row so might need to ask Xerto for some bulking tips >:(
  80. Baseball Furies

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

Perham is on minimum wage, he’s good for depth in NSW Cup.
  81. Baseball Furies

Social Media Fotuaika

Fermor > $400k and Palasia not far off also. .. Upgrades happened also for Kelly and Khan-Pereira - not $400k but getting up there… Your point is an interesting one though.
  82. Baseball Furies

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

He definitely passes the “eye test”.
  83. Baseball Furies

SMH Alex Twal

Outstanding Sir!!!
  84. Baseball Furies

News Sign this guy up now!

Best thing I’ve seen on the news in a long time - outstanding! Steve Matai would be proud!
  85. Baseball Furies

Blake Wilson

You my friend, win post of the day!:tearsofjoy:
  86. Baseball Furies

Images/Photos

So many incredible photos and memories here mate, it’s why I love and support the club so much because of all of the legends that you captured. Thanks for sharing these…lots of good times had and will be had again!
  87. Baseball Furies

Social Media Fotuaika

It’s such an odd argument, outside of WFH folk, who actually lives where they work? He can come to work (Belmore) whenever he likes and then go and get some sun and surf in the Shire for all I care…
  88. Baseball Furies

Alamoti to the Panthers

Expecting the “why did we let him go” comments to come in next year. Good luck to him, just had had a terrible year…
  89. Baseball Furies

Opinion Emerging players to watch across all grades in 2024

Cracking post @bulldogruss For those of us that have an interest in the lower grades but don’t get to see a lot of them due to location, it’s cool to get a snapshot of who’s coming through. Cheers mate!
  90. Baseball Furies

Blake Wilson

Absolutely mate, if you see the work other back 5’s do coming out of trouble, we lack that big time and it’s such a crucial aspect of the game these days. It’s why I’m surprised Skelton didn’t get more minutes…
  91. Baseball Furies

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

I was stunned when I heard Caryannis say the other night there’s not 1 St George junior in the merger - mmmm