Search results

1. S

Semi-final intensity?

Awesome post
  2. S

Official Gus on Twitter

It’s just pathetic at this point “we’d love to hear the Augustus’s response when the breach notice lands” a fucken rag you could say
  3. S

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Is he not injured for the rest of the year minimum?
  4. S

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Wouldn’t let him go for anything other than a prop. Not playing fg atm but keeping the pressure on hutch, if we can get a prop out of it and look to give woods / conti some time in cup I wouldn’t be opposed to it
  5. S

Burton is a half

Awesome post
  6. S

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Development and top 30 spots are much the same this year are they not ?
  7. S

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Seems like a decent guy but not cut for first grade
  8. S

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Edwards to Cowboys

interesting, was Edwards top 30?
  9. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Patolo super underwhelming so far
  10. S

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Same source as your Ilias rumour ?
  11. S

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Bro even if he never plays first grade who cares? What other available prop would you sign for 24?
  12. S

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Bit of forward depth and paying peanuts, can’t hurt. Sure the clowns will have their say however
  13. S

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

What a rubbish article, atleast our sponsors are getting their moneys worth with all this airtime we’ve had recently..
  14. S

Official Gus on Twitter

Cry me a river, round 1, second trial who cares ? We all know he’s there or there abouts and his effort at training will dictate if he’s in the 17, CC will know his place
  15. S

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Honeslty a surprising amount of us up here in SEQ, outside of Brisbane there’s few people born/raised here, most ex Sydney and I guess stayed loyal
  16. S

News Player who walked out

you’re telling me you’d sign him on an NRL deal after this? Even before all this he was a fringe first grader at a bottom 4 club. What clubs will be lining up to sign him?
  17. S

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Don’t get yourself down bro, someone obviosuly hacked your LU account. I’d be changing banking passwords if I was you
  18. S

SMH Luai

bbq sauce?
  19. S

News Jayden Tanner

Don’t use any logic around here, the clown crew can’t comprehend it
  20. S

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

So bored you’re talking to yourself now mate ?
  21. S

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Find it interesting he held the meeting in the leagues club ? We know Gus chooses when he wants these meetings to be public
  22. S

Coaching Structure 2024

@Malla Good scoop as always
  23. S

Ethan Quai-Ward

Can’t fault Gus having a punt at finding another Preston on a cheap deal. Must have been one of the lazy trainers. Man looked so out of place in first grade
  24. S

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Idgaf how many pubs it takes, get it done Gus
  25. S

Official Gus on Twitter

How do you know who he’s there to sign?
  26. S

Official Blake Wilson locked in for 2024 & 2025

Awesome to have him locked in, bloke could be anything
  27. S

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Anything worth getting excited about and are his initials DS :o
  28. S

Signings

Don’t blue ball us like that
  29. S

Moley Moley

Lachy lewis?
  30. S

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

As Gus said on his podcast recently, the meetings he want to keep a secret are just that. Ciro sitting down having coffee in public is imo a play to get some media heat off us at the moment. Regardless I don’t think we can do much worse then chad Randell and potter as assistants.