Search results

1. J

Opinion Tino clause

Should we make a play for him if he decides to leave Gold Coast
  2. J

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Canberra can be very up and down but we need to be on our game I think Ciro will address the miss tackle count I know it was raining but we can’t miss this Hutchinson needs to be benched and sexton in asap We are a top eight side 100% Hutchinson where would you play him ?
  3. J

Opinion Townsend off contract for next year

I would take Townsend I rekin he is a great number 7 big name too especially in nrl competition
  4. J

Terry hill

Very close family friend of my family’s wishing his family all The best and his son Daniel my regards Johnny and all the malouf family
  5. J

Opinion Nathan brown

Nathan brown is not contracted to manly next year would we make a play for him he is on 150k at manly? thoughts boys ?
  6. J

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Mitchell should’ve been sin binned for that he was already over the line by Tass and comes in with his knees protected species much
  7. J

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

Latrell Mitchell should get a fine or a one match ban I just heard Mitchell’s interview so Many f bombs and I quote ‘ I don’t care’ i know I wouldn’t want my kids hearing that what a role model such special treatment I have a little Girl and we watch these games I didn’t want her to hear...
  8. J

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Just read bulldogs are chasing taylan may and have extended paul Alamoti if taylan decides to leave
  9. J

Totally ripped off

WHAT A RIP OFF fxxk cronulla Kikau really denied that try what a load of of bull crap that ref he is a f wit aswell the boys showed really good signs the played well things didn’t go our away due to the ref Taliki kicks it and Ronaldo knocks the ball on what a rip Off game bulldogs be...