38. DaBulldog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

39. DaBulldog

40. DaBulldog

41. DaBulldog

Do you remember these companies?

My mum has a yellow Hillman one of these growing up. On in the early eighties when Parramatta got in the grand final the kid next door got some electrical tape and spelt out “up the eels” all over the car. Not the right team I know, but funny story growing up.
  42. DaBulldog

Do we take enough risks in games?

I agree we need another 7. Sexton was on fire in reserves last week supposedly so I'm surprised he didn't get the start last night. I think Chad Townsend would be good for us, he's not signed yet for next year with the Cowboys. Given how little amount of halves are out there, he's one of our...
  43. DaBulldog

Do we take enough risks in games?

This is my observation after tonights game. I personally think we don't take enough risks in games. What do you guys think? Seriously, all I see is when we get to the 5th tackle, Burton puts up more bombs. Yes we are running a bit more, but if you look at all champion sides they had players that...
  44. DaBulldog

45. DaBulldog

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

TPJ is such a lazy player, I can't see the Storm changing his attitude to hard work. Glad he wanted to leave us, deadwood I'm afraid. Such a waste of talent, if only he would put his hand up for hard work.
  46. DaBulldog

47. DaBulldog

48. DaBulldog

49. DaBulldog

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Townsend would be ideal. Have a look at some of his YouTube videos to show he has a good level of discipline and very much a team player, on and off the field. We someone older, the young guys aren’t going to cut it yet until they get some assistance, guidance. Leadership would help us in the...
  50. DaBulldog

What are some memories of your wonder years?

I used to work there for 2 years. The best job I ever had. Met so many people too.
  51. DaBulldog

Yep even Coke.
  52. DaBulldog

My favourite out of all fireworks. Don’t ask me why, but I have awesome memories of these. Thanks
  53. DaBulldog

Still the best way to drink milk. Tasted so much better, don’t you all think?
  54. DaBulldog

55. DaBulldog

Sonny bill gripe

The pot calling the kettle black. He can’t talk, he pissed off on a plane whilst he still was contracted to the bulldogs. I remember when a radio host got the call, he said he has it on good authority that SBW is getting on a plane today (I think it was to France), the radio host doubted it was...
  56. DaBulldog

57. DaBulldog

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

How sad, neighbours can be a pain in the ass. Hope it works out. Neighbour must be lonely and nothing better to do with their time.
  58. DaBulldog

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Totally agree, but Hetherington is a fire cracker waiting to go off. If only he could control himself.
  59. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

Why did the Invisible Man decline the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it.
  60. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

My boss told me to have a good day, so I went home!
  61. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

Did you hear about the cross-eyed optician? He could never see eye to eye with his patients.
  62. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

What did the fisherman say to the magician? Pick a cod, any cod.
  63. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

I hung a picture up on the wall the other day. Some would say that I nailed it.
  64. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Why did Cinderella get kicked off the football team? Because she kept running away from the ball!
  65. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Today on a drive, I decided to go visit my childhood home. I asked the people living there if I could come inside because I was feeling nostalgic, but they refused and slammed the door in my face. My parents are the worst.
  66. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

My husband left a note on the fridge that said, "This isn't working." I'm not sure what he's talking about. I opened the fridge door and it's working fine!
  67. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

My mum died when we couldn’t remember her blood type. As she died, she kept telling us to “be positive,” but it’s hard without her.
  68. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Love it, never seen that before.
  69. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A husband and wife were getting ready for bed. The wife was standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a long, hard look at herself. “You know,” she says. “I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, my butt is hanging out a...
  70. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A man went to the supermarket and was there for about five minutes. When he came out he found a motorcycle policeman writing a parking ticket. So the man went up to him and said: “Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?” The officer ignored the man and continued writing the ticket. So...
  71. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A man was driving down the road when a policeman stopped him. The officer looked in the back of the man’s truck and said, “Why are these penguins in your truck?” The man replied, “These are my penguins. They belong to me.” “You need to take them to the zoo,” the policeman said. The next day...
  72. DaBulldog

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Penrith will be rebuilding shortly. Too many leaving with experience.
  73. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

a blonde desperately wanted to win the lottery. So she prayed to God one day and asked him to help her win the lottery. The next morning the blonde woke up and she didn't win. So she prayed to God again asking to win the lottery. She reasoned that she'll use the money to do a lot of good and...
  74. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A uni student first year decided to try out for the rugby league team. “Can you tackle?” asked the coach. “Watch this,” said the student, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it into splinters. “Wow,” said the coach. “I’m impressed. Can you run?” “Of course I can...
  75. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. “I couldn’t help noticing how happy you look,” she said. “What’s your secret for a long happy life?” “I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day,” he said. “I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never...
  76. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Why did the cross-eyed Teacher lose her job? She couldn’t control her Pupils.
  77. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Little Johnny's family is sitting at the dinner table. Father, "Can you please pray for dinner!" Little Johnny, "Dear God. Please, please send clothes for all those poor ladies on Dad’s computer. Amen!"
  78. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
  79. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

The doctor gave the 85 year old man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man...
  80. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A wife got so mad at her husband she packed his bags and told him to get out. As he walked to the door she yelled “I hope you die a long, slow, painful death” He turned around and said “So you want me to stay?”
  81. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Two hikers were walking through the woods when they suddenly confronted a giant bear. Immediately, one of the men took off his boots, pulled out a pair of track shoes, and began putting them on. “What are you doing?” cried his companion. “We can’t outrun that bear, even with jogging shoes.”...
  82. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Yes I know mate, but this is just for jokes. Dad jokes can be short and different too. Still funny I agree though. Just thought I’d add something a little different.
  83. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Anyone know any funny jokes. I will start off. “I was drinking a martini and the waitress screamed “does anyone know CPR?” I yelled “I know the entire alphabet” and we all laughed and laughed. Well, except for one person.”
  84. DaBulldog

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Well said, if only mngt knew this they might do something about it. I feel sorry for the fans who have memberships and you have to go watch the pain. If only….
  85. DaBulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Yeah this whole round 10 thing amazes me. Does that mean we look forward to another dud season. I thought you could change things if it doesn’t work. Wayne Bennett did it just last week. He’s not there to make friends, but he finds success. Ciraldo seems like a smart, nice bloke - but can he not...
  86. DaBulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Our half back combination is terrible. Without that working, our backline will struggle to get enough opportunities. We seemed to scrap our way through games, and it’s a bonus when some tries come off. But we are way off the pace to even make the top 8 this year. Burton is no half, five eighth...
  87. DaBulldog

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

A good coach would call it now, not half way through this season. Burton is no half or five eighth. He is a centre and the sooner Burton and Coach chooses the team over his own ambitions, the sooner we can figure out who should be in the halves. Gould needs to call it as CC won’t.
  88. DaBulldog

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Well unless he changes Burtons style of playing in the halves - we are in for a world of pain this year. He is a centre and even at rep level, where did they pick him? In the centres of course. He might want to play in the halves but it isn’t his natural position. Hopefully the coach, makes...
  89. DaBulldog

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

Mate you’ve shocked me, I thought he would be about 52. Haven’t seen anything on this guy for years. Would he need a walking frame to come back into our side.
  90. DaBulldog

Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

https://www.9news.com.au/national/polly-waffle-to-return-to-australian-shelves/bd0ca439-e430-442b-9e6b-ead65c05a54e
  91. DaBulldog

Beer Appreciation Thread

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/tinnie-of-the-week/tinnie-of-the-week-whalebone-brewing-companys-hazy-bone-neipa-the-perfect-heatwave-brew-c-13469667
  92. DaBulldog

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

On a side note. Another awesome kicker who isn’t from the Dogs. I know it will upset a few and that’s Latrell Mitchell. Only an observation as he’s not the greatest, but watch him next time he kicks. Bloody awesome current kicker.
  93. DaBulldog

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

Maybe I should’ve done the post for all teams and eras and then everyone picks their choice. It would still be Hallagan for me.
  94. DaBulldog

Overall I would still pick Halligan, but any one of these 3 would be my choice. What about you guys, who would be your 3 and why, and overall who would you pick? 1. Daryl Halligan - hardly ever missed. 2. Hazem El Masri - hardly ever missed and was coached to kick from Halligan. 3. Ross Conlon...
  95. DaBulldog

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Trust in Gus, if he’s diligent he will get medical opinions on his knee. As for his ability, Gus wouldn’t be speaking with him if he didn’t believe in potential. We’ve all got to see the positive in this and hopefully it turns out for the better.
  96. DaBulldog

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Well said.
  97. DaBulldog

Do you remember these companies?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/major-australian-vacuum-retailer-godfreys-group-goes-into-administration/news-story/c5668c8b2869efb24428aa1bc6f3c974
  98. DaBulldog

Official RFM granted immediate release

Or better still, both.
  99. DaBulldog

Official RFM granted immediate release

My take on this is he must've bought into what those players complained about. Otherwise they all couldve got past those issues.
  100. DaBulldog

Beer Appreciation Thread

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/tinnie-of-the-week/tinnie-of-the-week-the-suburban-brews-blue-skies-green-grass-east-coast-ipa-c-13309978