Search results

1. Lukejms15

How much things can change in a couple of weeks…

Honestly, reading through all of these signings and news that is coming out of belmore, It’s gotten me really excited. Funny how things can go from shite (being linked with Klemmer and Woods), to exciting (Pangai Jr, Vaughan etc) in the space of a week or two.
  2. Lukejms15

Connor Watson?

Off contract, should have a crack.
  3. Lukejms15

Relax…

I get we are playing like shit, but let’s not get upset. We will be gaining some real talent (burton, jac, tpj etc) - fire power which we haven’t had in a while, and we have had emerging players such as avo etc break out. We will come good by next year, mark my words. If we end up playing shit...
  4. Lukejms15

What to expect next season

Things to note for next season: Cotric is useless in centre, the team does not utilise him enough, and he needs someone other than hoppa playing inside him. Schoup and Topine are dogs, potential for first team, most certainly making our bench. We need better forwards, who can offload...
  5. Lukejms15

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

The Bulldogs have continued to add the right pieces to their squad for the future with the signing of talented Penrith half, Matt Burton, for three seasons with the 20 year-old arriving at Belmore in 2022. Burton has been in much demand as one of the best young talents in the NRL and made a...