Search results

1. N

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Geez that Katoa is going to be some special player. He already runs rings around our halves in terms of ball playing.
  2. N

Why cant we score tries like that?
  3. N

Why cant we score tries like that?
  4. N

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

2 were long distances tries with and the other off a kick. We never looked like stripping them for numbers when in the opposition 20. Look, i am not going to argue. Next week will show all our deficiencies.
  5. N

Disagree, the good teams would have counted numbers and punched through 2 tries. Instead we continued to look clueless.
  6. N

Great win, but this is going to mask some real grave issues with our attack in the opposition 20. We played against 11 and did not even look like scoring Serious issues
  7. N

Kasey Badger is the ref. Get ready for non stop 6 again's.
  8. N

What will Rugby League look in a couple of years from now with more focus on head injuries?

I think the rule changes the NRL made like 6 again and no more scrums etc will come back to bite them in the back side. The NRL wanted the game to be faster and have more fatigue in it, but all this has done is increased head knocks and injuries. When you are fatigued, you lose technique and you...
  9. N

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Yep, Andrew Johns said before that he once had to stand up in front of the whole playing naked and sing a song. Now that would have more legs as that is way outside his job description and that would be humiliating. Not doing something that is inheritent with your job. That would be like a...
  10. N

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Not excusing his behaviour but i could not imagine how many times he gets baited and verbally abused. Everyone has there limits
  11. N

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kasey Badger is what happens when your employer employs based on DEI as opposed to merit
  12. N

I am calling it. This is the beginning of the fall of the Panthers. Those days of being a defensive beast are GONE. Lost way way too many players.
  13. N

I am starting to think this years comp is much more open than the previous years. The Panthers separated themselves from all the other teams the previous years by playing, simple, boring mistake free football and saving there energy for defense. Bash it up for 5 tackles and kick into a corner...
  14. N

Cowboys will contend for the spoon. Wait and watch. They will also get decimated by origin.
  15. N

Oh look, another kick that results in a PERFECT bounce for a Broncos player. I have never in my entire life seen a team that gets so much damn LUCK in my life as this Broncos tea,]m. Boy it will be something when there LUCK runs out.
  16. N

If he was assaulted, wouldn't the players that "assaulted" him have to be charged?
  17. N

It was an extension of training. I know this is comparing apples with oranges, but i remember the San Antonio Spurs players in the NBA said that at the end of training, each player had to shoot something 3 free throws and if any player misses, then every single player has to do it again. No one...
  18. N

Will players start suing the NRL and referees if they have to defend 10 sets in a row on there try line because they when they were exhausted, the refs kept giving the opposition 6 again? Seriously, what is this world coming to?
  19. N

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

LOL they normally say there was no INTENT to strip This is a stitch up
  20. N

Referee would be fuming at that Xerri try After all the hard work he did to get the Knights back in the game, Marzu lets him down. He wont be happy
  21. N

LOL you can see why the bottom teams have an impossible time getting off the bottom of the ladder. The unconcious bias against the bottom teams is borderline criminal. This 6 again rule is the biggest tool an official has ever had in any sport to manipulate the result he wants.
  22. N

If he had a Panthers jumper on he scores that.
  23. N

In 2 games played last season against the knights we lost 108-6????????
  24. N

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

LOL another try off a kick Just watch AFL
  25. N

I have not been keeping a count, but it feels like there are BARELY any upsets in the NRL in the last few years. Just seems that favourites win over 90% of the time. Barely any upsets.
  26. N

That Raiders fullback is beyind pathetic. Cant catch, has no idea where to be on defense. LOL so much player depth in the NRL
  27. N

Honestly, the game has turned into nothing more than a game of luck on any given night. Tries off kicks are nothing more than a throw of the dice. Never seen a team that lives off LUCK like the Broncos
  28. N

Manly are not winning anything this season. There defense is atrocious
  29. N

Its absurd how much of an effect not having a decent half back can have on your team.
  30. N

Haha no way. What a smashing LFMAO Eels
  31. N

LOL what on earth has happened to this league?
  32. N

LOL and another bullshit LUCKY flukey try. If i want to see points from kicks i would watch AFL. AFL is the better game
  33. N

F#ck this storm team gets so many lucky bullshit tries from kicks
  34. N

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

It all just sounds weird the judge comes to this conclusion without hearing any statements from Higgins herself.
  35. N

Ok, so the question is why does he not get charged and get sent to jail because he was found by the law to rape someone
  36. N

Oh ok, so he was neither guilty or not guilty. That was the purpose of the trial. The purpose of this trial was to determine if he was defamed or not? Not if he raped Higgins or not....correct?
  37. N

Can someone help me out here? I am utterly confused. Please feel free to correct me where i am wrong. This Bruce guy initially went to trial for rape, was found not guilty. Based on that he thought that he was defamed and went to sue various people as he was found not guilty. The judge then...
  38. N

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I reckon Des will lose it in the presser after. The refereeing was as one sided as i have ever seen
  39. N

LFMAO Badger will be sweating bullets now
  40. N

And most of them on tackle 4-5 There are serious integrity issues in this league with all the gambling around it
  41. N

Kasey Badger HAS to be investigated. This is legit raising concerns.
  42. N

Twice they lose the ball by just trying to play it. Brian Kelly also has the IQ of a house plant. You can see why the Titans are at the bottom of the comp
  43. N

Haha 12-6 after all that dominace. WOW
  44. N

If you are a ref, imagine how tempted you would be to place a bet and knowing you have 6 again rule to determine the outcome
  45. N

Canberra have only played 1 decent team so far - Sharks and they got showed up. They are going to be in for a world of hurt soon.
  46. N

This Titans team is absolutely putrid. By far the WORST team in the NRL. My goodness. Never seen a team that cannot execute basic fundamentals.
  47. N

Kasey Badger has let her intentions clear. She is not going to let GC win tonight. She is absolutely flogging them
  48. N

The commentators seem upset the Tigers are losing lol
  49. N

Zach Lomax is incredible under the high ball.
  50. N

Bondi stabbing

He was saying that i have never fired a gun etc etc, dealt with pressure like that. I am not talking about myself.
  51. N

Bondi stabbing

You really, honestly trying to compare a normal member of society to a trained professional? That's why they are professionals, they are TRAINED to deal with these things. By your logic, we should never bag out an NRL player because none of us have ever played NRL before. In terms of waste of...
  52. N

Bondi stabbing

Yes, but as you see from my previous posts i am not talking about a non trained/skilled person. I am talking about someone who is trained and skilled in such scenarios. You cannot compare a member of society to a trained professional. Apples and oranges
  53. N

Bondi stabbing

Oh wow, never knew that.
  54. N

Bondi stabbing

Well, yes but he would be severly immobile/limited and would no way be able to chase people, maybe shoot both legs. Just trying to think of the best outcome. The poor woman will have that on her consience.
  55. N

Bondi stabbing

Well, if i was TRAINED/PRACTICED to shoot in the leg then who knows. I felt sorry for her when she was performing CPR on him. After seeing that i sort of thought, well he did not have a gun and yes was killing people, i just thought well just shoot him in the leg/hip IF you are trained to do so.
  56. N

Bondi stabbing

Yeah i suppose i should have been more specific. If he had a gun, then yes, absolutely should him in the chest. He had a knife and she was in pretty close proximity. I wonder if they practice shooting in the leg. Maybe even around the hip. Even a pepper spray f##cks up people. Easier said than...
  57. N

Bondi stabbing

I have always wondered, and i know you see it in the movies, but why don't cops shoot someone in the leg?
  58. N

We just don’t have the team

While we are showing grit and defensive resolve, the question is, how much longer will this last especially when the wins dont come? How long will they stay motivated for? The best teams can lose some intensity which is natural but still get wins based purely on talent and some luck. We do not...
  59. N

Bondi stabbing

Apparently he suffered from schizophrenia. So do we blame him?
  60. N

Bondi stabbing

61. N

Bondi stabbing

Its amazing how something like this happens here and it has captured everyone (as it should). Front page of every paper and news headline and everyone is stunned by it, yet this pales in comparison to what is happening overseas and yet most of us do not bat an eye lid over it. A life is a life.
  62. N

Fore arm to the face of a man on the ground was a sin bin last night. Not tonight?
  63. N

NRL players are some of the dumbest human beings on the planet. Brooks is one of them The same clown who last season in a game had a man in the bin and chipped and chased on tackle 1. Absolute tool. Players these days may be more athletic, faster, fitter etc than previous generations, but i tell...
  64. N

If am a ref, i am so betting on games i referee in. Seriously i would be calling 6 agains on last tackles, no one would ever catch me. Just bet through friends. Easiest money you will EVER make.
  65. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

We scored 3 legit tries. They scored 2 and 1 bullshit one. The Storm are not as good as there record suggests
  66. N

LOL all from an absolutely NOTHING 6 again. Seriously, it was from absolutely NOTHING.\ Seriously these fuckers need to be investigated. Even Paul Kent said that this 6 again opens up the game to corruption. Biggest tool a ref has to fix games.
  67. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Last year they were missing a number of players, this year they were at full strength. We were missing a number of players. The team is different. If we get a serviceable half back and gun prop, we will make the 8
  68. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Crighton AGAIN got beat LOL Best defensive centre my a$$
  69. N

I tell you what, we are making so many easy metres up the middle
  70. N

Conner Tracey reminds me of Brad Watts. Remember that guy?
  71. N

Paps did not beat us with speed or evasiveness....he literally beat 3 players with strength. Absolute trash
  72. N

Absolutely TRASH defense. Absolutely TRASH
  73. N

The only way we can win this is to turn the game into a low scoring grind, like 12-8 or 16-10 etc. No way we can try and out score them in a shoot out. They have too much fire power.
  74. N

If Melbourne are on, this could get ugly. Too many injuries for us.
  75. N

Nice pass. Why cant Taffe throw a ball like that?
  76. N

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The Eels just prove that without a top flight half back, you will never compete against the top teams. Thats all it is. The half back is the most important position in the team.
  77. N

Where was Russell in that chase? I saw him run down Savage in a pre season trial game this year
  78. N

They have had a very very easy draw. They got thumped by the Cows, then beat up on the Dragons, Titans and now playing the Tigers. Reality will hit them very soon.
  79. N

Gambling has destroyed the integrity of this competition. I reckon the officials gamble on games. Its only human nature.
  80. N

How did we lose to Souths last week? Wow they are atrocious
  81. N

Why does Reece Walsh paint his nails? What a weirdo
  82. N

Why cant we do a move like that? Why doesnt Taffe throw a pass like that?
  83. N

How many flukey ass tries can a team score in 1 night?
  84. N

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Eels are a completely different team without Moses.
  85. N

Refs will be happy at that. They get to send Galvin to the bin. Everything is working to script for them today.
  86. N

Referees know what they are doing. They just continually penalise teams they do not like. Even if they do not get scored on, they have put so much fatigue through them that at the end there work will pay dividends.
  87. N

We are not better than the dolphins. No way