Search results

1. no1bulldog

Addo carr hamstring

Looks like JAC has done his hamstring in the dead rubber
  2. no1bulldog

Perham will he be named

Ok people let’s see who’s right will Perham (ciraldo’s pet or lover) be named this afternoon? Many claim after his last effort and being cooked that he’s gone this week, but myself going off Ciraldo’s previous selections I think at worst he’ll still be on the bench or our bench will be once...
  3. no1bulldog

would you go to another Belmore game?

with the horror shows over the last few years at what was once our fortress surely many are now too scarred to entertain the idea of heading to watch another back to Belmore game, its bad enough our team trains on the same ground they are raped on year after year.... for the fans and the...
  4. no1bulldog

at least this dogs supporter has passion

About the best bulldogs performance this year, the dickhead broncos supporter who you could hear yelling out during the minutes silence was sorted out by a dogs supporter.... no doubt some media will twist it to dogs crowd violence but in most places it was applauded Guy Who Disrespected The...
  5. no1bulldog

the annual Adam Elliott Brother article (yawn)

So sick of Elliott using his brothers Autism every year Ricky Stuart signed Adam Elliott, then landed his true recruitment coup – his brother James When Adam Elliott signed with Canberra, one phone call was at the top of Ricky Stuart’s priority list. On the other end of the line, James Elliott...
  6. no1bulldog

Brett Morris V Bulldogs - most tries

Brett Morris currently has 3 times as many tries as the bulldogs after 4 rounds (9 tries to Dogs 3) ..... who will score the most tries this season Morris or the Dogs?
  7. no1bulldog

JMK broken foot

Barrett just said JMK has broken foot hopefully that means the other fella can come back
  8. no1bulldog

the board voted in and what we have now

can someone list up the board members who were voted in to replace dib and co and what we have now? off the top of my head Turvey's gone, Price got shafted to some manager roll, Chris Anderson moved to recruitment then left (rumoured to still be lurking) pretty sure there was more movement
  9. no1bulldog

How long will Foran last?

I see Foran is meant to be right to start when we get back on the field, how long will he last before breaking down again? I’ll give him 35 minutes, I think he’ll be pretty careful early on but will be targeted late in the half and go down with another season ending injury
  10. no1bulldog

corona virus & NRL

Talking to a mate who supplies stuff to some of the stadiums and there's apparently talk of Corona impacting crowds if reported cases go up in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and they are watching what is happening in the SL with interest I'm out in the sticks so maybe im sheltered, besides...
  11. no1bulldog

who's still avaiable for 2021

anyone got a list? cant be much there still worth looking at with Manu and Turbo's re-signing & Mitchell not an option
  12. no1bulldog

Dear board

Dear Canterbury board members, please sign some ****! We’ve hung in there for years now with our fucking torches, candles or lighters waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel. Now we can see a glimpse of light don’t cave the end of the tunnel in leaving us fucking trapped like a Thai...
  13. no1bulldog

Salary cap cheats keep signing players

someone explain to me how the tigers can sign Robert Jennings when they are still to be punished for salary cap rorts (apparently told by NRL can can fit him under cap??) The Manly sign Tom & Jake while supposedly working under a greatly reduced salary cap?..... Dessie backended special?
  14. no1bulldog

Elliott: Attack wasn't an issue in loss to Roosters

Canterbury Bulldogs forward Adam Elliott has stuck up for his side's attack after they were kept scoreless in the 6-0 loss to the Sydney Roosters at ANZ Stadium on Thursday night. The Bulldogs were tackled out of the game by the premiership favourites, who defended inside their 20-metre zone...
  15. no1bulldog

Dogs presser

Pay said errors and dumb penalties were the blame, reckons we can’t keep turning the ball over Ummm wtf?
  16. no1bulldog

Montoya

i have been a massive fan of this guy last year but this year he does my head in! He has a very bad habit of turning his back on the opposition in defence when sliding or back tracking & gets lost in no mans land Also last year he was one of the best in the comp under the high ball this year...
  17. no1bulldog

Dogs website past players?

was looking on the dogs website the other day and couldn't find the past players section....has this been axed??
  18. no1bulldog

Gary McIntyre attempts shock return 16 years after salary cap scandal

Gary McIntyre, the man at the centre of the Bulldogs salary cap scandal, could make a shock return to the corridors of power at Belmore. Fairfax Media can reveal McIntyre could be back on the Canterbury Leagues Club board after running as an independent at the upcoming elections. The former...
  19. no1bulldog

A STEEP TEST FOR HILL

IT’S a good thing Andrew Hill starts as Bulldogs CEO on Monday. He’s got some work to do. Several of Canterbury’s senior players are privately agitated at club legend Steve Price’s rival ticket bid to usurp the current board. The players have questioned coaching staff why, after a 2017 season...
  20. no1bulldog

Des Hasler declined new jobs to stay at Bulldogs, court hears

SACKED Bulldogs coach Des Hasler wants the club to payout his multimillion-dollar two-year contract and damages saying he rejected other coaching jobs because he thought he would be at Canterbury until 2019, the NSW Supreme Court has heard. Hasler has launched legal action in the NSW Supreme...
  21. no1bulldog

Bulldogs forward Devontai Seumanutafa breaks Keebra Park squat record

Bulldogs forward Devontai Seumanutafa breaks Keebra Park squat record Devontai Seumanutafa with his Keebra Park teammates after their win.Source: Facebook MEET the strongest 17-year-old in rugby league. His name is Devontai Seumanutafa and Canterbury fans, he belongs to you. A product of...
  22. no1bulldog

Reni Maitua rejoins Bulldogs three years after walking out on club

IT has been three years in the making, but Reni Maitua has returned to Belmore for the first time since leaving Canterbury. Maitua distanced himself from the Bulldogs because he felt the club had “lost its identity” in recent seasons. Despite the dissatisfaction, he never lost passion for the...
  23. no1bulldog

Hooper: Dogs trying to move on Graham, Morris's, Mbye and Eastwood

WANT to know the real reason the Bulldogs have been so diabolical to watch for the past two months? Because the club has been shopping the majority of its playing roster to rival clubs in a fire sale aimed at getting under the salary cap for next season. Yep, essentially a large portion of the...
  24. no1bulldog

Cold, hard figures of Canterbury’s fall under Des Hasler make horror history

Probably posted already if so delete DES Hasler’s numbers have often been his strongest defence. But with a 42-12 hammering by Brisbane consigning Canterbury to all but a mathematical chance of making the finals, even Hasler’s beloved science and statistics are turning against the career coach...
  25. no1bulldog

Eastwood

how this fat fuck is in the top 17 I do not know.....anyway could someone please GIF that tackle attempt just before half time pleaasseee?? it was like watching a drunk albino retarded junior Sumo wrestler trying to hypnotize and tackle an invisible person....the rest of the game he was getting...
  26. no1bulldog

vs Raiders scary

could be a cricket score on Saturday BJ & Rapana could really rip us apart
  27. no1bulldog

Des 3rd most star pulling power in league

had to laugh watching NRL360 last night where that knob Webster said he had done research to list the top five coaches who have star pulling power when it came to attracting star talent.... he had Hasler at number 3 behind Bennet & Bellamy What star talent has Des pulled in the last 5yrs...
  28. no1bulldog

salary cap might be a lot lower than expected

THERE could be a fire sale of NRL players, with some clubs set to be under salary cap pressure after the NRL’s intention to raise the base salary cap by $1.28 million next year. Some clubs have been budgeting on a salary cap between $9.5 million to $10 million but the final figure could up to a...
  29. no1bulldog

dry track

lets not blow our loads just yet, last night was played in a swamp, lets see how we go against decent sides on a hard fast track before we all lose our shit
  30. no1bulldog

Getting rid of Hasler

If we are to get rid of Hasler (I hope like hell we do) we need to line up a coach asap even if he doesn't step in until November as they need to take over the recruitment and retention not only because Hasler has proven to be fucken useless but because the coach needs to have in put in to how...
  31. no1bulldog

bulldogs the year before Des arrived

somehow ended up watching bulldogs clips from 2011......you know the year before Des arrived found this clip (better with the sound down, music is annoying) how sad is it to see Morris at the start and how fast and allusive he was, we missed the finals on for and against after Moore was sacked...
  32. no1bulldog

2018 coach

With Des looking more like he'll be gone after each week that passes....who'll be replacing this dud next year? early nom's would be Dean Pay or Ivan Cleary
  33. no1bulldog

James Graham NRL 360

I see Graham appears to be one of the new players to appear each Tuesday on NRL 360, last night he was quizzed about our playing style and how it doesn't test the defence of the opposition....his replies have me not exactly looking forward to this season He basically said that they don't see...
  34. no1bulldog

our top 5 signings from 2013 onwards

ok here's a challenge.....what's our top 5 player signings since 2013 onwards??
  35. no1bulldog

Knights prop Korbin Sims cops monster pay cut to join Wayne Bennett at Broncos

Honestly........and they wonder why people lose interest in the NRL.......are we expected to believe the crap that comes with every Brisbane signing that they all take massive pay cuts to play under Bennett.....get fucked KNIGHTS prop Korbin Sims is set to take a whopping $265,000 pay cut...
  36. no1bulldog

NRL club chairmen walk out as Todd Greenberg and John Grant backflip on funding

NRL club chairmen walk out as Todd Greenberg and John Grant backflip on funding FOUR club chairmen have stormed out of a fiery meeting with NRL bosses after a breakdown in negotiations over future funding which threatens the worst split in the game since Super League. Canterbury’s Ray Dib...
  37. no1bulldog

WTF is going on with our cap?

this topic has probably been done to death but fuck it, I'm doing it again! ever since that bullshit members question night I haven't been able to get my head around Castle & Dibs claims that our cap is extremely tight.... Where the fuck is all the cash going?? we will have 2 reserve graders...
  38. no1bulldog

How long since

How long since we've signed an out and out first grader (established first grader) not counting brett Morris who retired here to play a few games with his brother.... and plz don't try and claim part time hoppa (what a piece of shit he is)
  39. no1bulldog

is the club taking the piss?

Really..... is the club taking the piss or what?? my Facebook feed as been soiled with crap the last couple of days and going by the comments others aren't seeing the funny side either. Whoever is in charge of the clubs Facebook page has to be fully retarded (Nasheed?) to be posting half the...
  40. no1bulldog

depressing

I can honestly say I have never felt so frustrated, Angry & down and depressed as I am now.... Since around 2013 my wife has constantly said to me, why do you watch the football you only get shitty......its only a game, to those that haven't been brought up on football they only see it as an...
  41. no1bulldog

Bulldogs didn’t need Foran: Mbye

MOSES Mbye was prepared to shift to dummy-half had Kieran Foran signed with Canterbury and not the New Zealand Warriors. But now Foran is hoping to resurrect his NRL career on the other side of the ditch, Mbye believes there is no need for the Dogs to re-enter the market for a star playmaker...
  42. no1bulldog

we wont sign anyone

Might as well stop all the sign this player sign that player threads......we wont sign anyone besides maybe a few Qld Cup players... We've lost so many players since Des turned up and only signed fringe players, you cant count Bmoz as he retired here to play a few games with his brother when...
  43. no1bulldog

are the Morris boys past it

is it time to let the Morris twins go? if we are having a cleanout and starting fresh should we move them on and free up some cash? both seem to be injury prone and have no where near the speed they once had....put it this way.....if the Morris boys were a car.......would you drive out of town...
  44. no1bulldog

Conflicted Bulldogs limped to finish

WHAT should the Bulldogs do? They have stars across the park, but rarely looked like premiership contenders in the second half of the season. In James Graham, Aidan Tolman, Sam Kasiano, David Klemmer, Josh Jackson and Greg Eastwood they have a group of forwards who should be able to rumble...
  45. no1bulldog

NRL 360 on the Dogs

Anyone watch NRL 360 & hear what Brandy said about the dogs..... e.g. they need a complete over hall, they look void of ideas, Des needs to let the halves play and that they were by far the worst team in the competition to have to commentate on as they were so boring to have to watch
  46. no1bulldog

Des hope your happy

47. no1bulldog

pity any new coach

was just sitting here thinking geez I hope Des gets the arse in the off season.......then I thought bloody hell I pity the poor bloody coach that would come in Look at the squad we have, Des has removed any player with any football ability or x factor and also removed any thinkers from the...
  48. no1bulldog

Voss on the Dogs

DISLIKES The Bulldogs attack They are now renting space in the dislike section of this column. But seriously, what is going on? What are they working on at training? They can turn it around this week, but not feeling any great confidence from their fans...
  49. no1bulldog

As a player, Jim Dymock had vision which is something the Bulldogs need

old article but still what could have been if he did get a proper go at coaching us.....interesting though that after having a lot of the preseason under Dymock we had out best year in 2012 THOSE who know Jim Dymock say he is as honest as they come. That sentiment is probably best...
  50. no1bulldog

we have no X-factor

We have no X-factor in our side (especially with Kas out)..... I was watching the games tonight and all teams seem to have a few X factor players who can produce that something or create opportunity Sharks Barba, Bird, Holmes and fat fafita Roosters Pearce, Mitchell and Napa who can put on a...
  51. no1bulldog

presser

http://www.nrl.com/rd-25-press-conference-bulldogs/tabid/10959/tab/6/contentid/873038/default.aspx
  52. no1bulldog

Dear Des

dear Des you've fucked our culture, our pride in our jumper, you've killed any passion us fans had for our team with your negative, boring, brain dead football The last thing left for you and cleal to do is go out to Bullfrogs grave tonight and take a massive shit on it you're a parasite and a...
  53. no1bulldog

Golden point forwards

why can't our forwards hit the ball up straight and hard in the first 80 mins like they do in golden point? We straightened up in extra time ran with purpose and made massive meters.... Non of this sideways shit or standing flat, they got deeper and ran harder making 60-80 meters each set
  54. no1bulldog

no jmoz

no doubt will be a late addition........Des is probably at home giggling thinking that no one knows:sleeping:
  55. no1bulldog

under crusher

pretty sure ive missed plenty Danny Galea (Penrith Panthers), Krisnan Inu (Mid Season: New Zealand Warriors), Jack Littlejohn (Sydney Roosters) Drury Low (Canberra Raiders) Junior Palau (Manly Sea Eagles) Lloyd Perrett Sam Perrett (Mid Season: Sydney Roosters), Corey Thompson Tony...
  56. no1bulldog

banned?

wtf?
  57. no1bulldog

why do we have halves

Can someone please tell me why we even bother having halves in our side? Our halves do not direct play, do not trouble defensive lines, do not have 5th tackle options, can't kick, cant put a player in a hole, cant play what is in front of them...they are basically passengers Reynolds does...
  58. no1bulldog

Parramatta Eels hatching plan to secure Corey Norman and Jarryd Hayne for 2017 season

THE Parramatta Eels are working with the NRL’s salary cap auditors towards 2017 and could get into a position to re-sign off-contract star Corey Norman and favourite son Jarryd Hayne. Norman joked about Hayne wanting to come back to Parramatta. But the prospect of the pair combining in blue...
  59. no1bulldog

2016 report card

BULLDOGS (10 pts) Grade: C- Story so far: If inconsistency had a face it would look like a bulldog. Canterbury has thrown up some of the season’s strangest results over the opening nine rounds. How can anyone beat Melbourne one week then lose to the Warriors a few days later? It’s mind...
  60. no1bulldog

Meltdown coming

how bad is this place going to go off when the tigpies towel us up on Sunday? I think I'll skip watching the game and watch the match day thread on here
  61. no1bulldog

So round 10 hoppa effect

ok so round 10 Hoppa starts his 3 week holiday, if Perret is still out injured who plays fullback or who comes in to the team? And what back gets brought in to the team? Surely not Stanley? We already have Holland and Phillips having to make to step up..... Who's left & what happens if say...
  62. no1bulldog

Antisocial media: Bulldogs

best sledge was the one that said Reynolds should leave his body to science why he's still alive......the tone of his voice and look on his face....priceless lol http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/antisocial-media-bulldogs!518782
  63. no1bulldog

players staying down

One thing turning me off the game quicker than the terrible refs is players staying down for the penalty, watching games over the weekend I saw it time and time again where players would run up to the player and hold him down and you could see (sometimes even hear them) saying stay down, stay...
  64. no1bulldog

Rabbitohs halfback Adam Reynolds injured jaw scans inconclusive

geez its not like Souths to be way off with there pressers and giving info on injuries is it? half the time they have their players on deaths door (if not already dead) and then the scans a few days later show nothing.....the souths coach had Reynolds jaw busted, broken, gone in the...
  65. no1bulldog

Rona still getting dudded

here's every touch of the ball by Rona against the warriors......you see on the screen how long it takes for him to get a touch & that almost every touch is slogging it out of our end
  66. no1bulldog

Mbye's defence

Just started going through the video to do up a clip of the games talking points and the thing that seems to stick out like dogs balls is just how poor Mybe's defensive reads are...... I noticed a few and thought I'll add that to the clip....now its doing my head in adding them because there's...
  67. no1bulldog

Video of talking points Melb Game

Just did up a quick video of the talking points from the Melb game e.g the penalties, the handling errors, 5th tackle kicks, Tolmans hit ups & Rona not getting the ball etc I left out Rona's dummy half runs and hit ups in our 20-30 meter area
  68. no1bulldog

Des.....not the NRL news

had a bit of a chuckle http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/matty-johns/not-the-nrl-news-round-6!515022
  69. no1bulldog

things we need to fix

1. Aiden Tolman - I've been one of his biggest fans since he joined the club and I've even defended him early on this year but he is trying to step and run sideways on his hit ups now and its just not working, noticed him slipping off a few more tackles lately, not sure if he might be carrying...
  70. no1bulldog

T-Rex not happy at half time

video has come to light of Williams not being very happy with some half time advice lol (yes im bored)
  71. no1bulldog

Danny Fualalo???

WTF is going on here Castle still claiming today that he has a virus?? what F#cking virus lasts over 5 weeks! Something else has to be going on....did he do something stupid, fail a drug test, get caught drink driving or giving one to Mrs Hasler? there has to be more to it.... a 5 week virus...
  72. no1bulldog

The Bunker WTF??

the Souths no try, the video ref stated no touch from Souths so lets move on to grounding....grounding good (thank f#ck there was an obstruction) I was going off here at home when they said not touched by Souths what do these guys look at!?!? every commentator and anyone watching the game could...
  73. no1bulldog

black friday who will predictions

ok every time we play souffs we are cursed so what are your predictions on who we'll lose to suspension and also long term injury? Suspension: I think they'll push klemmer's buttons plus refs will screw us and he has carry over points....I predict he'll end up on report my roughie I'll go with...
  74. no1bulldog

NRL should celebrate women: Castle

Not about her going bald or buying a cornetto for some woman in the crowd....... But I thought a few of her faithful would love a bit more of the Castle political ladder climbing baby kissing self promotion crap ( knew it wasn't far away lol) if only she put half the effort on to the club...
  75. no1bulldog

Drop outs?

Great game last night and very happy with the final result, the only issue I have from last nights game was our drop outs which only ever went 30-35 meters we are giving away very easy meters which could really hurt against better sides (and give me a heart attack) When Sutton (Ref) was...
  76. no1bulldog

MOSES Mbye has secured the richest rookie contract in NRL history

noticed the article on the telecrap website.....anyone got access that can post it up? f#cked if I'm subscribing
  77. no1bulldog

NRL premiership or bust for Dogs: Lamb

Premiership or bust. That's the all-or-nothing ultimatum Canterbury icon Terry Lamb has put on this year's Bulldogs side, who are still without a NRL trophy under premiership-winning coach Des Hasler's tenure. Since Hasler moved to Belmore in 2012, the Bulldogs have never failed to reach the...
  78. no1bulldog

Has Mbye signed

Have the dogs actually announced Mbye as being signed to a new deal yet? I know there was articles a while back saying it was a done deal but I don't remember anything official?
  79. no1bulldog

Castle...your thoughts?

what's people thoughts on Castle so far? my own opinion has changed a lot over time, when she came on board there was huge wraps on her and I was happy with the move but over time it feels like we are being run by a politician who shows a real lack of leadership and just attempts to tick the...
  80. no1bulldog

rugby league week - recruitment

CANTERBURY coach Des Hasler says that with so many terrific younger players at the club now reaching star status and having to be paid accordingly, it is more about retention than recruitment for the Bulldogs under the confines of the salary cap. And the Bulldogs couldn’t hold on to hooker...
  81. no1bulldog

The Papua New Guinea school the Canterbury Bulldogs built

Wearing their colours proudly: The school the Bulldogs have helped build. Photo: Supplied This is the school in the New Ireland province of Papua New Guinea that the Bulldogs helped to build. Led by Canterbury welfare manager Steve Pike, current and former...
  82. no1bulldog

Departing Bulldogs forward Frank Pritchard broke down in the sheds after semi-final

Departing Bulldogs forward Frank Pritchard broke down in the sheds after semi-final loss to Roosters AN emotional Frank Pritchard broke down in tears in the dressing sheds after Canterbury were knocked out of this year’s premiership by the Sydney Roosters on Friday. The controversial...
  83. no1bulldog

Thank the Tank

lets not let our disappointment make us forget tonight was the last game for Frank tonight.....thanks for your time here mate, we'll miss ya and your gonna leave a massive hole in our team
  84. no1bulldog

Is Des Tanking

With some of the selections and decisions lately (both on field and recruitment)......if so why, is he looking for an out (being sacked) to return to manly
  85. no1bulldog

On report for swearing?

Is this for real can players even be on report for swearing at another player? What has the game come to **** me!
  86. no1bulldog

When JMoz comes back

Whats going to happen when JMoz returns, Mbye is showing too much to drop back to reggies and taking Lichaa off and shifting Mbye to dummy half doesn't sit well with me. When we have taken Lichaa off in previous games (so Reynolds could come on) it has affected our defensive structure and we...
  87. no1bulldog

remember the Auckland nines?

remember back to the Auckland nines where we struggled to score points and just looked totally lost with the ball and some of us thought it might continue on in to the regular season only to be howled down by fanatics??
  88. no1bulldog

frizell to only get 2 weeks

What a joke frizzell to only get 2 weeks for that hit on brown....imagine it was on Inglis they'd rub him out for the season, after what we copped last week is this 2 weeks for such a bad high shot on one of our players just another way for the NRL to sit back and laugh at us and rub our noses...
  89. no1bulldog

caught on the last

Just a quick question, how many times did we get caught with the ball on the last tackle? I walked out at half time and went down to the shops to grab a feed, im sure when i flicked the radio on to see if the second half had started that the radio commentators said we we caught with the ball on...
  90. no1bulldog

Dogs new team song?

how would this song go down with the NRL if we were to run out to this? i reckon a return to metallica might be in order lol the lyrics say it all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHy6iMtCyk
  91. no1bulldog

Bulldogs versus NRL - rugby league's newest battle

Bulldogs versus NRL - rugby league's newest battle Mad, bad dogs: David Klemmer and James Graham leave the referee in no doubt about how they feel. Photo: Getty Images They are known as the...
  92. no1bulldog

NRL 360 heads up

Might be a good move to avoid watching this, going by ***** blog they are really going to sink the boot in..... the other part of the blog was bragging about how many hits this has brought the website (he claims that's why the media push it due to interest) so because we are passionate and...
  93. no1bulldog

can i be a foxsports reporter

obviously you dont need any real ability or even research what you are posting..... i mean look at their early mail for this week! Bulldogs: The fallout from the battle with South Sydney continues, with fullback Brett Morris out for three months with a torn hamstring and Tim Lafai reportedly...
  94. no1bulldog

Canterbury Bulldogs great George Peponis says referee standards are driving fans craz

Canterbury Bulldogs great George Peponis says referee standards are driving fans crazy George Peponis, one of Canterbury's favourite sons and NSWRL chairman, wants the Bulldogs supporters who hurled missiles at match officials after their team's Good Friday loss to South Sydney banned from...
  95. no1bulldog

what is more frustrating

what is more frustrating...... the fact that we had a match stolen from us by the refs in plain view of everyone the fact that we are the NRL's punching bag often used as a distraction for bigger issues of incompetence by the NRL the fact that the media is allowed to run endless stories on us...
  96. no1bulldog

'fine the dirty, disgraceful bulldogs'

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/fine-dirty-bulldogs/
  97. no1bulldog

has Lafai bulked up too much

Is it just me or does Lafai look too heavy and slow this year? he has bulked up a hell of lot and im thinking he might have spent too much time on the weights....last night he looked like he was running in wet cement when he was running on to the ball
  98. no1bulldog

no direction

we have forwards with plenty of size and grunt, we have backs with size and speed....we just lack someone to steer this blue & white beast around the park, good havles direct forwards like battering rams at the oppositions weakest points, finding chinks in their amour and when they have them on...
  99. no1bulldog

Parramatta Eels seeking salary cap dispensation if Jarryd Hayne returns to the NRL

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/parramatta-eels/parramatta-eels-seeking-salary-cap-dispensation-if-jarryd-hayne-returns-to-the-nrl-20141024-11bcgk.html this seem like a load of crap to anyone else bar me?? hey now every club could release their highest paid player claiming they...
  100. no1bulldog

James Graham....Champion!

How James Graham gave an 11-year-old boy a grand final memory he'll cherish forever Supporters for life: Ali Jawad with his extended family of Bulldogs fans. Photo: Britta Campion Losing the NRL grand final may have been one of the lowest points of James Graham's career but...