Search results

1. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

There's plenty of space out there...... he might be able to find a gap, would probably still dummy and go head long into a meteorite.
  2. no1bulldog

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Just came across some footage of Hutch playing bush footy throwing his hospital passes https://www.facebook.com/share/r/dXmtnYHTCH53WJE6/?mibextid=xCPwDs
  3. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hutch should be loaded on to a rocket and shot in to space
  4. no1bulldog

No Source Trey Mooney

Geez he’s only a little fella I thought he must have been a monster
  5. no1bulldog

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

I see Rajab is back where he belongs
  6. no1bulldog

Bondi stabbing

Just read that the mother of the baby that was stabbed has died, very sad :disrelieved:
  7. no1bulldog

'The Dogs'

I call them the Dogs …. Someone asks who do you follow I say the Dogs
  8. no1bulldog

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

yeah ok, I have scrubbed all record of when we didn’t have the ball in the 2nd half from my memory and also left the room alot as my mind was caving in….. the comment was more in general on how I rated my picks (attack) mostly because I couldn’t watch us defend
  9. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

maybe I’m being too harsh or dramatic, maybe I’m just fed up. Maybe it’s because I’m comparing to our glory years and forgetting the bad…… maybe the dogs are just changing like society these days, I just find it hard to relate to the dogs these days too much love and cuddles papering over where...
  10. no1bulldog

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

3 - to those supporters who can sit through a whole game without muting, pausing , turning off, pacing around the house 2 - Burton, turned up in the right places in attack (let’s forget defence for ratings) 1 - Kiks & Mann
  11. no1bulldog

still they had 12 & 11 players to our 13 and they lost their fullback and half, we shouldn’t have leaked 26 points just on refs decisions
  12. no1bulldog

we are nothing like the bulldogs I grew up supporting, we are soft, no one is held accountable and we celebrate things that would embarrass teams from previous eras
  13. no1bulldog

Some on here saying the ref got the rooters back in it…. Get your hand off it! They were down Tedesco & Walker and Young was sent off plus Radley was binned!! there is no way a ref could get them back in the match if he tried, it just shows how shit we are
  14. no1bulldog

A wins a win

would probably look like Martin Bella after a big night on the cans
  15. no1bulldog

Anyone on here happy with this win is not a bulldogs supporter….. just mentally retarded fuckwitt Cheering and dribbling while slapping yourself in the head trying to clap this shit show just shows you have no idea
  16. no1bulldog

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Ambulances on standby for Hutches hospital passes…..NRL wants to ban kick offs due to concussion fears yet allows Hutch to play week in week out causing permanent damage to his team mates brains
  17. no1bulldog

Fridays weather

Hitch moves slower than a council worker he might drown
  18. no1bulldog

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

The game is fucked
  19. no1bulldog

Official Gus on Twitter

This thread goes back to 2021 and nothing has changed just Gus telling us how good the lower grades are and that things are a long way off and people saying in 2-3 yrs these players will shine in the top grade….. well been 3yrs and none have appeared yet…. Maybe another 2-3yrs or 2-3yrs after that
  20. no1bulldog

Hutch plays I don’t watch, it’s embarrassing to see an NRL team with such shit on the field… he’s just a reminder we have no hope this year and that Ciro is a myth
  21. no1bulldog

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Old grandad Hutch…. Reminds so much of Uncle Arthur the way he moved around the field
  22. no1bulldog

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

We are going to get flogged! The tigers are a better team than us this year, they’ve beat 2 teams that have flogged us…. How embarrassing is that
  23. no1bulldog

Official Gus on Twitter

imagine his mother was Candice Warner
  24. no1bulldog

Ciro says grandad has high footy IQ
  25. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

We got pumped by the sharks and the Tigpies thrashed them
  26. no1bulldog

Actually we didn’t beat the titans last week they beat themselves, NRL should relegate us to Reggie’s only
  27. no1bulldog

And people got excited when we beat the tits…game over I’m going to go do something better with my day
  28. no1bulldog

All grades have to implement Ciraldo’s systems so they all play the same way, been said many times. All Potter will be doing is applying the Ciraldo play book as ordered
  29. no1bulldog

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

he's banging Danika he couldnt give a fuck about his hair colour lol..... now if he had of spun up being made impotent for a month now it mighta been a different kettle of fish
  30. no1bulldog

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

He’s living off the the James Graham crooked finger pointing Good Friday game he was nothing until then
  31. no1bulldog

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Fox didn’t like Gus’ comments on his best mate Fatrell
  32. no1bulldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

he’s that shit I can’t be fucked learning how to spell his name
  33. no1bulldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

Taffe…… it’s French for dud
  34. no1bulldog

Official Gus on Twitter

Any posts from Gus telling us we won U/6’s & U/7’s?
  35. no1bulldog

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Because NRL integrity unit watching
  36. no1bulldog

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Reading it on fox sports he’ll end up with the roosters if he isn’t forced to retire… he’s in love with mini
  37. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Well it’s official…. Ciraldo is cooked!!
  38. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

They will only blame the ref… according to some on here the only reason we aren’t at the top of the table is the refs…. Not the fact that we are an embarrassment
  39. no1bulldog

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

If it means we get rid of Kiraz I’m all for this signing
  40. no1bulldog

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

we have the worst defence in the comp, -37 after 2 rounds
  41. no1bulldog

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Has our defence actually improved that much?? We are still leaking atleast 4 tries per game. Last year our defence got worse as the season went on, I dread to think how many points we will be leaking in another 5 or 6 rounds
  42. no1bulldog

Totally ripped off

thanks Cameron
  43. no1bulldog

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

He’s been signed on potential for the last 3yrs has he been delivering to a standard to match his salary??
  44. no1bulldog

Leniu gets 8 weeks

yep stick it to the NRL they want to be super woke well welcome to the party. Do they think all islanders look the same and couldn’t tell the difference between the two players? No doubt the NRL’s guy was just a dickhead but when you open these doors of wokeness you have to be on top of...
  45. no1bulldog

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I’ll say none, I reckon we’ll be at the bottom of the ladder with no wins. I think Ciraldo is too stubborn to replace Hutchinson and I don’t think we can win a game with him in the number 7
  46. no1bulldog

Leniu gets 8 weeks

I still think the All Stars game is racist…. How can you have a game that only allows certain races to participate
  47. no1bulldog

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Come out here in summer and try to drive across the low level bridge without having your car hit, kicked and mud thrown at it being called a white c@nt
  48. no1bulldog

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

I'm not convinced Ciraldo is a first grade Coach...... i think the assistant took a lot of credit at the Panthers for things he never did, abit like those workmates that get promoted either by dumb luck, lying or just to get them out of there and out of the way
  49. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

waiting for the "its only round 2" replies from the delusional after this weeks game
  50. no1bulldog

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Sick of people using the excuse we had no ball, we had no ball because we kept dropping the f@$king thing!! All we were doing was rucking the ball up field with one out runs and we still couldn’t hold on to the ball, fuck knows what would happen if we threw the ball around we play like we have...
  51. no1bulldog

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Hard to argue with any of it we are a cesspit of failure
  52. no1bulldog

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

Why is this a surprise to anyone? Some of us were saying this last year. he was bought after 1 good game against us but we made everyone look good last year
  53. no1bulldog

it’s just a username mate I tried atleast 10 others before that which were already taken. But I stand by what I said this year will be no different to that last few, if you want to live in denial feel free do so
  54. no1bulldog

Meh it’s just going to be a rinse and repeat of the last 3-5 years I’ve lost interest already
  55. no1bulldog

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Same as last year Can’t hold on to the ball No creativity get to the last if we’re lucky and get a Burton bomb keep getting told of signing players with high footy IQ yet to see any
  56. no1bulldog

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

10 different players same absolute shit…… same coach
  57. no1bulldog

Kiraz is only in the team as the token Leb for a belmore based team
  58. no1bulldog

Ref can only rule of the total crap we are dishing up, we are way out of depth and it’s showing
  59. no1bulldog

Ref tried to help us and we drop the ball again 9/16 completions
  60. no1bulldog

CC to rush Perham back in to the side to replace Taffe
  61. no1bulldog

Can people stop blaming the ref…..year after year it wears thin, we are just totally inept
  62. no1bulldog

Crichton thinking he’s in a nightmare CC selections of Taffe, Hutch, Kiraz proving as dumb as many thought, leaving Fox on shows he has no idea. Some of our stats are beyond atrocious eg off loads, tackles in opposition half, errors
  63. no1bulldog

About what was expected, CC is a fuckwitt
  64. no1bulldog

Grandpa Hutchinson hope he doesn’t trip over his walker, moved like a sloth that’s had a stroke… also hope they have the ambulance ready for Grandpa’s hospital passes
  65. no1bulldog

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

Kiraz is a terrible centre he can’t pass, his winger might as well stay home
  66. no1bulldog

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

nope we want Spartans throw them in young and let the toughest survive we don’t want more Topines’
  67. no1bulldog

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Footy IQ mentioned again as a reason for selection...... who was the last player CC talked up their footy IQ last year, from memory that went pretty shit too
  68. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

I’m old & fat with a bad back and I reckon I can move better than Hutchinson, he gets around the field like an old age pensioner looking for dropped change
  69. no1bulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

And I got told I knew nothing when I said Taffe would be a shit signing last year
  70. no1bulldog

Hutch plays like a geriatric but appears to be the new favourite eg Perham
  71. no1bulldog

Can we all get on the same page

Same page??? Half the people on here aren’t even reading the same book
  72. no1bulldog

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Can we delete this thread now?
  73. no1bulldog

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Terry Lamb he was everything the bulldogs were about never gave up never took shit
  74. no1bulldog

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I see Dearden has extended with the cowgirls too…. Slim pickings now
  75. no1bulldog

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Darren Smith Matt Ryan had a good couple of years Nigel Vagana Willie Talau Shane marteene had a good run in the semis one year McCracken is a piece of shit
  76. no1bulldog

Top 30 Squad 2024

Isn’t Sutton leaving?
  77. no1bulldog

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

These signings are abit like Xmas presents from the in-laws who get you bulldogs stuff but it’s the cheap knock off crap with that shitty head logo and you make out it’s better than it really is and very hard to look excited
  78. no1bulldog

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

is the bloodbath over yet? im getting wrinkly and would like to get out
  79. no1bulldog

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Save me scanning 21 pages what is the actual problem with his neck?