Search results

1. LeeTsib

Will Hopoate, Why the hate?

You know the whole no Sunday thing was definitely insane to say the least. I mean, he picked a profession that works mostly weekends and takes 50% of the weekend off lmfao. You know, and without the risk of offending anyone, but God is omnipotent in every way the one thing that is proven though...
  2. LeeTsib

FIFITA...How isn't he a Bulldog today?

Haha that's true, don't forget they also had our best No. 1 which we got rid of because of drama. It took 3 years for Barba to get his shit together to win a GF and now he has fucked up again :(
  3. LeeTsib

FIFITA...How isn't he a Bulldog today?

He is problematic, great player when there is no drama, but the problem is there is more often drama than not. Just think about the last 3 years and fafita.
  4. LeeTsib

NRL Salary Cap 2018

When I was Watching his Interview it came across as if he meant they used a sliding scale. In otherwords, No figures listed just a % of Total Cap. Not sure if contract can be written as such but when he was saying it, it sounded to me at least that they do not put an "amount" rather a %. I.e...
  5. LeeTsib

NRL Salary Cap 2018

I was watching a Shane Flanno interview the other day where he was talking about James Maloney wanting more for his contract, and he was talking about the sharks using a % of cap clause in the contracts they make. Wouldn't this system be far more logical to employ when your trying to sort a...
  6. LeeTsib

LMFAO!! :P
  7. LeeTsib

Anyone know how much he is getting paid? I'm curious as fuck :P
  8. LeeTsib

Yeah the speed of him versus a Barba or Tedesco, definitely leaves a lot to be desired. He seems to be one of the only guys we have that can threaten the line though, more so than Mbye lmfao.
  9. LeeTsib

Hey Guys, First post on the forum :). Just joined today and I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not so please excuse me if it has. So I see a lot of people on FB and what not disappointed with Hopoate. I don't feel he is bad and now with wanting to play Sundays I personally don't have an...
  10. LeeTsib

Hey Guys!! I'm new :)

I just joined the forum and have been a long time reader of the posts but never until now did I have an account, partly because everything I would have wanted to say was covered in a thread, partly and this is, I guess more of a disappointing reason, is because I think our team requires more...