3. P

Images/Photos

Did you live/grow up in Bankstown BW?
  4. P

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Brian To’o selfie with Bulldogs jersey - on DT website
  5. P

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

I know sfa but I’ve always thought that he signs Dogs, I think he agreed before xmas and now his 7 percenter will be getting tpa’s signed.
  6. P

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

the charges weren’t dropped, he was tried and acquitted
  7. P

News Ciraldo interview

comedy (fools) gold
  8. P

What are some memories of your wonder years?

I hate to admit it but I used this before the Beatles and long hair
  9. P

Images/Photos

A pie there after a night on the piss
  10. P

Images/Photos

Remember it well, I used to find lost golf balls before the shopping centre was built
  11. P

Klemmer back to the dogs?

Of course NO to Klemmer, way too much baggage
  12. P

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

Easy, AFB and Luia
  13. P

Napoleon syndrome?

This is for those of us who’ve posted on this thread
  14. P

Napoleon syndrome?

Short people song
  15. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Hopefully not too many players read TK
  16. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Although not a busy poster, imo TK is miles ahead of other club’s fan forums, again imo TK has the most engaged and passionate supporters (plus other club lurkers!) Big kudos to the owner of the site for setting up a great format and running it in a professional manner. I would add that...
  17. P

Yep, I remember the bloody things
  18. P

Dirty Annie, terrible stuff
  19. P

SMH Luai

Couldn’t agree more, he will be the key to unlocking our backline
  20. P

News Canterbury poor on field results could blow up the boardroom

All bullshit aside there is f…..g zero chance of John Khoury getting rolled
  21. P

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Captain coach of some NSW bush team this year
  22. P

News Canterbury poor on field results could blow up the boardroom

Voting member and I won’t be voting for anyone else
  23. P

SMH Luai

Penrith know he’s gone, firstly they prioritised other players over him and then low balled him. He was pissed off with old agent for conflict of interest as also agent for Clearys. This is only a face saving offer so they can appease fans etc. He WILL get massive offers from obviously Dogs...
  24. P

Images/Photos

I Used the weights room in the 70’s, old school gym complete with olympic bar plus indoor basketball court, building destroyed by fire 1980’s
  25. P

News Fantastic news

shit that was a funny flick but I cant remember the name?
  26. P

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Gus was only joking when he mentioned the 10 day cooling off period, the NRL removed it a few years ago in negotiations with clubs/rlpa
  27. P

Dymock

Anyone remember belmore Dowling coat hangered by Sattler, not sure if his jaw was broken
  28. P

Bulldogs player walks out

Maybe he meant after the last game, cleanout
  29. P

Retiring from sourcing

What happened to Wolfmother?
  30. P

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

I reckon they’d be as happy as pigs in shit
  31. P

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

You are obviously unaware of the constitution of the club, the sole reason for the club’s existence is to support rugby league, the football club controls the leagues club!
  32. P

Unbelievable

where did you read that
  33. P

Do you remember these companies?

I think in those times the HP was based on size of engine, I had a couple of XY 351 way back, nothing like a big hot v8, Ford or Holden
  34. P

Highway patrol nabbed me for speeding about there about that time!
  35. P

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Burton played 7 when Cleary was out
  36. P

Images/Photos

Me too Chris
  37. P

Mason Confirms King Playing With Ruptured Plantar Fascia

Sounds like a relatively minor tear, I’ve had a partial tear, bastard of an injury stopped me running for 5 months. Rupture usually means full tear. Best treatment imo sit on chair and roll heel over ice bottle, hours every day. Also had tear at toe end of ligament, heals fairly quickly. Good...
  38. P

No Source Hass to dogs

Maybe 2025 Hass under contract 24, NIL chance they let him go before
  39. P

Chris MINS AKA TOP DOG !!!!!

I think John Fahey played lower grades for Bulldogs
  40. P

Official Gus on Twitter

If you agree then stop the shit talk trolling
  41. P

Official Gus on Twitter

I thought the first round Berries played at Belmore in any case it was Turvey and Maccas first games for the club, they won well Macca was fantastic doing the hard work in the middle playing prop and Turvey turned on the magic out wide, feels like yesterday
  42. P

Official Gus on Twitter

I grew up in Punchbowl (surprise, surprise), my best mate was a catholic leb, there were plenty, the Muslim lebs came decades later. Some supporters come from area, great majority probably not, who gives a shit what matters is that we (tk) all are very passionate about our club
  43. P

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

I last was there 50 years ago, sounds like nothings changed
  44. P

Opinion Josh Reynolds or Kyle Flanagan

Appreciate your thoughts Flanagun but JR’s fitness will continue to improve subject to relatively injury free
  45. P

That’s the conventional thinking no doubt, maybe JR’s form and improving fitness added to KF’s obvious lack of any running game will have CC and his offsiders pondering it.
  46. P

I’m calling for JR to be 7 against Manly with Nu Brown 14 and I really think this will be strongly considered by CC. On trial form it’s a no brainer, JR was bloody good on Sunday, KF was good in defence but his primary role is offence and the poor bugger just can’t make up for his lack of a...
  47. P

Coca Cola sent expert yo yoers out each year to the old school St John’s Lakemba in the 50’s to give exhibition, boy did we love that
  48. P

News Mardi gras hate NRL

bugger it I’ll have to put the dress away
  49. P

Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

keeps calves warm during sport, less chance of straining especially in colder conditions ps. rubber type much better
  50. P

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Yeah, must be a non voting year
  51. P

Mitchell Moses

a verbal agreement is not worth the paper it’s written on
  52. P

Opinion Khaled Rajab

This young bloke was confident and strong against the gun team, if he’s good enough he’s old enough. He’s got speed and a step, attributes which Flanagan doesn’t have and can’t be coached. I think Gus and CC would have been really impressed.
  53. P

Most underrated dogs player ever

it was good watching the lobster run
  54. P

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

We all have our thoughts on who we want as captain but the Bulldogs way is not to necessarily appoint the best player/s but a very good player who has the respect of not only his own team mates but most people he deals with. There are a few candidates but I reckon the brains trust will land on...
  55. P

Anyone remember Samson Barbells in Rydalmere, still using the same equipment I got there in 1978. They made everything onsite, good solid stuff, not like today from china. Also anyone remember the ymca weights room in Pitt street near town hall, whole place burnt down late 70’s
  56. P

Official Gus on Twitter

yeah he’s a funny bastard
  57. P

It's absolutely criminal...

A good reminder of Turvey, I like your avatar, in 1974 Garry Dowling from fullback provided most of the attack followed by the pommie Brian Lockwood. Lockwood was incredible that year in the front row, not a big bloke but the ball skills of Beetson and Lyons
  58. P

Bulldogs Tough Nuts

Neville Hornery, back rower early 70‘s, opposition forwards with ball in hand run away from him, no thought of self preservation similar to tpj
  59. P

News NRL set to grill Bulldogs over Jeremy Marshall-King HIA controversy

when was the last time a player was sent off for a team being penalised for too many offside???
  60. P

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

welcome to Seven Hills
  61. P

JAC to score a Hatrick vs Cowboys

Warning: Negative Comment Firstly love JAC, brilliant player and bloke. However, we’ve got 2/3 of last years starting pack and the new blokes will take a while to fit in, unless the meatheads improve massively on trial form JAC won’t get decent ball. Having said that though the cows have one...
  62. P

News Blocker backing new dog

ONE of rugby league’s toughest ever enforcers has come out swinging in defence of underfire Canterbury Bulldogs recruit Tevita Pangai Jr. And Steve ‘Blocker’ Roach not only reckons one of the modern game’s most maligned forwards is ready for State of Origin but declared: “I’d like to have him in...
  63. P

Images/Photos

same junction, different angle
  64. P

Images/Photos

At the top of the hill is Canterbury Road, on left corner was Vynoid Inds my first job after school 1964
  65. P

Images/Photos

Doesn’t matter the subject mate
  66. P

Images/Photos

Let us know in advance if you’re on again Chris
  67. P

Images/Photos

A work colleague was killed in this crash, it was a mountain train with only a few stops to city. I was on the suburban train from Seven Hills immediately before the mountain train. At the time I had a night cleaning job at the tall building overlooking the crash site, the cleaning contractors...
  68. P

Images/Photos

Thanks for your great contributions to this thread BW, I had a NSW Railways job interview in this building in 1964 (I got the job, at Enfield goods yard, where a few years earlier I would get through a hole in the fence to watch the activities)
  69. P

The Aerosexual Thread

taking off/landing on salt flats?
  70. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Slightly off topic but can someone ask Gus any chance of our NSW cup games being streamed next year
  71. P

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

I take your point, we would cream them for tpa’s, I sincerely hope I’m wrong
  72. P

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Smart play by Ayoub, appear to show genuine interest, have a public meeting, extract offer from us, go back to slimys who are forced to up offer, re-signs and stays which is what he wanted, everyone happy except excited Dogs fans
  73. P

News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

Ps. Not to forget rorters either
  74. P

News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

I don't know what if any tpa's Laundy has introduced to our new recruits managers, but this is THE test of his worth as our major sponsor. He talked the talk when he first came on board and maybe, just maybe, he's been keeping most of his aces up his sleeve for Smith. The mexicans have got...
  75. P

Who do you WANT to win the comp?

Storm cause I got 6/1 back in March
  76. P

Official Members Q&A

Me too
  77. P

STORM NOT LETTING STAR HOOKER GO ANYWHERE

If Smith signs with Storm by 1 November then we know where we stand, if he doesn't then at least we'll know that he wants to maximise his earnings then open slather.
  78. P

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

Well, well, the penny is starting to drop. When Peter McMahon was reappointed to the board last year, after being a board ally of Dib for several years, I thought ok Khoury must have his reasons. I suspect that Hill's termination following his contract expiry, was simply part of the plan to...
  79. P

Dogs chase Broncos teen sensation

Do you remember Watsons Bakery at Condell Park, I worked there as a bread carter about 1967, grew up in Punchbowl (obviously)
  80. P

1980 Reserve Grade Grand Final

Just a side note, Jarrod Mullens father Steve played in 80 res gf for dogs, Jarrod looks like the old man
  81. P

Opinion Matt Burton

I wish
  82. P

Opinion Matt Burton

I believe the Mansour signing will be the catalyst for MB early release: * frees cap space to allow penrith to keep Steven Crichton long term * we have made offer for SC, until he is resigned no favours for us or Burton * they signed back up half * what a bunch of pricks they would be to...
  83. P

Sign of ado carr early release?

No he's on third
  84. P

Junior Program

no de la salle at punchbowl, I went to dls lakemba before it went all girls, maybe bankstown
  85. P

News Canterbury Bulldogs 2021 NRL season preview: New signings key to reigniting club’s fortunes

pretty sure the journo is a dogs fan, his brother played here
  86. P

Opinion Nick Cotric vs Greatest Canterbury Centers.

We've had a shitload of terrific centres since I and many others here started watching Berries games in mid sixties, most of whom have been mentioned. The ones that stand out to me are Johnny Greaves, Bernie Lowther and Josh Morris. We've all seen Josh, in his prime one of the best in his...