Search results

1. under_Dogz

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

I’m liking Hughes’s development. He’ll become more effective if he can improve his leg speed.
  2. under_Dogz

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Not yet available on either at the moment[emoji106]
  3. under_Dogz

Do you know if there’s a link to the highlights?
  4. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Wearing home jersey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. under_Dogz

Sexton’s on a decent goal kicking streak.
  6. under_Dogz

The fact that Wilson is playing cup would suggest Tracey is playing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. under_Dogz

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

I might be jumping the gun with the Webster second year syndrome theory but it’s a possibility. In 2008 the Roosters finished 4th coached by Freddie in his rookie season. The following year they got the wooden spoon.
  8. under_Dogz

You make a fair point and certain players such as SJ improved last year under Webster. SJ and all the outside backs were playing behind one hell of pack which certainly helped their cause also. I highly doubt that a rookie coach such as Webster would’ve seen us finish higher on the ladder last...
  9. under_Dogz

It’s a very relevant thread in my opinion. It was actually Ciro that was most prematurely underestimated and Webster getting all the wraps. The better assistant BS had been floated around everywhere including here. The fact that one coach had a far superior roster over the other made it...
  10. under_Dogz

Opinion Reed Mahoney

The 8th coke immortal gave Reed a serve on the Sunday footy show.
  11. under_Dogz

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

The funny part about it is that it only takes one good performance to sway their minds from Ciro being a flop to suddenly a SuperCoach lol
  12. under_Dogz

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

Farnworth without a doubt is in the same conversation. One could argue that he’s even better than C and M.
  13. under_Dogz

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Alamoti suddenly looks a lot faster and stronger!
  14. under_Dogz

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Thurston is a good example and another is Sam Walker. Neither are/were great defenders but created so many opportunities for their respective teams. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. under_Dogz

Journos would’ve been all over it if he was booed lead by Drunkfield let’s face it.
  16. under_Dogz

The few minutes Taaffe was on the field last week was enough to unlock Crichton’s potency. Attacking wise Taaffe is a massive upgrade on Hutch everyday of the week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

It was a classic Alphie Langer tackle. He flung the arm out at the same time which technically makes it legal. No case to answer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. under_Dogz

I was just responding to a very bold prediction. The game is tomorrow btw
  19. under_Dogz

Kidding right?? It would be massive upsets if we were to beat both the Raiders and Panthers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. under_Dogz

Fox

Foxx has been an automatic selection for both the blues and Kangaroos for many years now except for numpty Fittler dropping him a couple of years ago (and Daniel Tupou proved in that series that it was very bad decision). This alone tells me that whoever was calling for Foxx to be dropped or...
  21. under_Dogz

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Facing an $1800 fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. under_Dogz

Cameron Ciraldo

It’s common nature to question the selection of certain players and I’m no different. I want Hutch dropped like most but at the end of the day CC is very astute and knows what he’s doing. I’ll keep supporting his decisions like I have since he arrived. We all know that Gus is no dummy and he...
  23. under_Dogz

Cameron Ciraldo

Yes you said! Was an assistant and past tense. Credit again must go to CC for weeding out the players not wanting to play for the jersey and found it all to hard. Lead by RFM and his sooks complaining about working to hard. The so called assistant is setting some high standards don’t you agree...
  24. under_Dogz

Cameron Ciraldo

To be honest I didn’t take too much notice of who was referring to CC as the assistant because in my mind it is/was utter garbage and very premature. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. under_Dogz

Cameron Ciraldo

Those calling CC the assistant were always going to eat their words. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Latrell grade 1 charge that comes with a pissy little fine lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

No way Tracy gets rag dolled like Taaffe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

It’s always easy to look back in hindsight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

The logic behind it is you kick the goal and only 2 behind and go for a 2 point field goal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. under_Dogz

Was the cup game on Kayo? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Regardless off a try or no try, they get the opportunity to score because Sharts have a halfback and ours isn’t even nsw cup standard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. under_Dogz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

CC rates Hutchison highly lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. under_Dogz

Every fkn bomb uncontested ffs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. under_Dogz

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I remember that and thought wtf you cheating inconsistent c**t!
  35. under_Dogz

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Definitely not wasting a sub as there was never a chance of him returning in the 2nd half. Very poor coaching and a massive failure with duty of care. Perhaps it’s CC’s way of saying hey, I mightn’t be able to coach a team to play good, smart footy but I’ve taught them to be brave and tough.
  36. under_Dogz

How many years would you’ve been prepared to give Avo to prove himself? A good fullback needs ticker which he lacks imo
  37. under_Dogz

Refreshing to hear someone talking sense.
  38. under_Dogz

Okay fair enough haha. He’s not as good as Joash though.
  39. under_Dogz

Regressed because he doesn’t have the same time and space that the likes of RCG and Paulo provided for him with their superior go forward. All of our FRF’s are interchange players at best.
  40. under_Dogz

The same Avo that was afraid to put his body on the line lol?
  41. under_Dogz

There are many players that I’m not happy with.
  42. under_Dogz

Kikau onto Crichton! Can we buy more Panthers haha
  43. under_Dogz

Fuck this shit! Tell me how we wouldn’t be a better team with Skelton in the team
  44. under_Dogz

No way is Hutchison a better half than Flanagan
  45. under_Dogz

Your Round 1 Team?

Kiraz is not a centre and never will be.
  46. under_Dogz

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

Are you paying for club membership on top of the digital membership?
  47. under_Dogz

Official Forget Mo

Patolo is in the same class as Ogden, Atoni etc. They’re all fringe first graders and nothing more.
  48. under_Dogz

News Billy Slater urges Bulldogs rethink over star recruit Stephen Crichton

Correct he’s a good winger and just that.
  49. under_Dogz

Surely we are signing a big name forward

When was the last time we had a forward run with this aggression??? https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvzZdWEoCmO/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
  50. under_Dogz

Another One Gone…

A bit hard to utilise any player that’s gassed after 10mins.
  51. under_Dogz

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

That’s right and therefore we were never going to make the top 8 regardless of who the coach was.
  52. under_Dogz

My thoughts...

In terms of team selections he’s been picking predominantly the best from a bad bunch. I believe that we have arguably the weakest top 30 roster in the competition and finishing 15th is all but an overachievement.
  53. under_Dogz

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Knights have a lot on the line and at home will be far to strong I think. Out wide once again we’ll be exposed.
  54. under_Dogz

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Those teams have been indifferent all year. I still think we don’t make the 8 with the current lineup for the whole season.
  55. under_Dogz

Opinion Ciraldo's poor Judgement

Yeah and I bet you’d think that we’d be in the same position if we had AFB, Johnson, CNK, Harris. Their centre pairing are both big, fast and strong and defensively very good as apposed to Alomoti, Averillo, Kiraz(winger), Burns or any other centre we have tried. How did master coach Bennett go...
  56. under_Dogz

You’re are stating the obvious which so many can’t see or comprehend lol
  57. under_Dogz

He’s still a weakling in defence
  58. under_Dogz

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Sounds narcissistic to me.
  59. under_Dogz

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Great optimism
  60. under_Dogz

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

JAC has always been on the left side except under dud coach Fittler in games 1 and 2 origin.
  61. under_Dogz

Averillo situation

What a load of BS
  62. under_Dogz

We need more Centres (apparently)

Why’s that? He’s no world beater but rather a flat track bully. It’s not like SuperCoach where you’ve wasted a trade. He’s very replaceable and I like to see him replaced with an outside back that revels in the tough stuff and doesn’t shy away from big contact.
  63. under_Dogz

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

Avo our best 6 pmsl
  64. under_Dogz

Bring back Pay as defence coach for 2024!

The players love and respect Bennett. It’s know secret that he has the ability to bring the best out in players.
  65. under_Dogz

Bring back Pay as defence coach for 2024!

Never had the smarts to become a top shelf coach nor do I think that he had the ora to attract quality players.
  66. under_Dogz

Skelton

I have a better idea. Put him back in the wing where he belongs.
  67. under_Dogz

Skelton

Which equates to Kiraz being an out-and-out winger.
  68. under_Dogz

Burton is not worth big dollars

So was Jmoz’s D early on in his career. He went on to become the best defensive centre in the game.
  69. under_Dogz

Mbye and consistency should be banned from ever being used in the same sentence.
  70. under_Dogz

You should be banned for talking sense.
  71. under_Dogz

Okay we have a gun top 6 team on paper and just seriously underperforming.
  72. under_Dogz

Absolute garbage (referring to your comments and not Burto)
  73. under_Dogz

Apparently he’s a fraud
  74. under_Dogz

But he plays centre at rep level you goose. Judging Burton surrounded by bog average players. Having to play halfback for a big chunk of the season. Constant changing of halves partners and now the change of fullback and both centres not to mention playing behind a well beaten pack almost every...
  75. under_Dogz

That’s like saying that Turbo is a centre and not a fullback lol
  76. under_Dogz

But what are you talking out of to suggest that he can’t handle pressure??
  77. under_Dogz

Yeah but Neville’s can’t comprehend that star players playing in a reserve grade standard teams won’t effect their ability to shine and be dominant.
  78. under_Dogz

People like you spend more time criticising players then supporting their team. He’s represented his state and country which only a small percentage of players get to do. People involved in the selection process are better credentialed than your are and obviously know his strengths and...
  79. under_Dogz

lol. Took the game by the scruff of the neck earlier in the season to win the game with a few minutes to go by setting up a try then kicking the clutch field goal from wide out. Too many people talking out of their asses when the chips are down.
  80. under_Dogz

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
  81. under_Dogz

Opinion Back 5 for next year

Kiraz is not a centre. Played like a winger in the centres today with number 4 on his back.
  82. under_Dogz

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Knockonbor!!!!!!!!
  83. under_Dogz

Addo carr hamstring

Anybody who suggests that we’re better off without JAC seriously has NFI!
  84. under_Dogz

News Article Jayden Sullivan

We need a game manager which Sexton clearly is. Can’t say the same for Sullivan.
  85. under_Dogz

Jackson Topine & Jacob Preston in defense vs Souths

Yup he certainly did. He’ll have to get used to the right edge permanently when Kiks returns.
  86. under_Dogz

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Sorry but you’re clutching at straws. Finally a halfback has arrived
  87. under_Dogz

Really???? What’s your opinion now if you watched the game? This guy actually digs into the line.
  88. under_Dogz

Give yourself an uppercut
  89. under_Dogz

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

It was always very obvious that Burton needed a game managing 7
  90. under_Dogz

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

At halfback and expected to be the organiser. Was never going to happen. How can one possibly judge Burton at halfback when he’s clearly a running 5/8.