Search results

1. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

On paper we are the stronger side. We have played well this year . We don’t deserve to be sitting 15th but I am worried about this game. The knights are an unpredictable sure . Sometimes they play well other times garbage. The doggies have to win this game
  2. BMOC

Team against the knights

Is it just me, or is this a must win game ?
  3. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Agree. He spots the half opportunities. But he can be better with one simple fix. When he spots a gap he should take the play on but pop a short ball to taafe or Tracey on the inside for line breaks down the middle. Instead he takes the lne in , pokes his nose out of the defensive line but gets...
  4. BMOC

Agree but we have so much more potential . Defence is almost polished. We look fit, have urgency and line speed. If we execute our attack better we would be a very hard team to beat.
  5. BMOC

Super proud tonight

We haven’t had the easiest draw to start the season but we have performed well. Knights are a bogey side for us. We have to beat them otherwise all the performances to date will be for nothing
  6. BMOC

We had 8 line breaks and 14 offloads. We ran more and made more metres than the storm . We are leading the competition for some attacking stats. If we score more points , we win more games it’s as simple as that. Our defence is good but we don’t give ourselves the best chance by only scoring 2-3...
  7. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

A loss if never good for the psychology. This is a top 8 team. I just hope the boys don’t give up believing
  8. BMOC

We had literally no penalties the whole game. But Burton should have kicked at least one of those conversions . Seriously
  9. BMOC

Can Burton ever kick? Haha
  10. BMOC

Should have been penalty try
  11. BMOC

I think the dogs can win if they start strong. Kikau to continue his great form. Kiraz usually played well against the storm. Dogs by 8 I reckon.
  12. BMOC

The guy is an athlete . Safe under the high ball. A competitor and our leader. Let’s see how he goes .
  13. BMOC

This will make you feel better

The importance of a halfback . That was us last year. Need to stick with Hutchison since we are playing better than ever
  14. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

The secret to success imo is having a fullback with speed+xfactor who support plays, wingers who are tall and fast , centres who can offload with taafe at the back, Critta + Kiraz centres, xerri , fox , Tracey and Wilson wingers we have the perfect balance . Don’t need to reshuffle
  15. BMOC

Exactly! Besides round one, I’ve actually enjoyed watching our games this year. Effort is there. Tough draw to start the year against quality opponents. Could have beaten the sharks, should have beaten the rabbits , winners against titans and roosters.
  16. BMOC

He has straightened our attack more than Flanagan ever did. We are going okay and improving so I can see why ciraldo doesn’t want to change the status quo. I think he has a good passing game and links well with Burton but yes he is running the ball way too many times in the 20 m attacking zone...
  17. BMOC

News 'Mum was my rock': Why Xerri's return meant more than his emotional debut

Just need to see him in open space . Can’t wait to see that blinding speed
  18. BMOC

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Well I guess this is why we bought so many utility players. Our players keep going down like flies . I reckon there’s a chance Bailey biondi will get a call up
  19. BMOC

This will make you feel better

And one of the leaders in the competition for line breaks ! Just need to convert more line breaks into points and our attack should be sweet
  20. BMOC

That Burton try looked like Burton from Penrith
  21. BMOC

What did we learn? Crichton has to remain in the centres otherwise our defensive structure crumbles. Taafe is improving fast ! Two weeks in a row he has played really well. Kikau can be a massive force if he wants to. Mann is so underrated! Our forwards can match it with other packs even...
  22. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

F you Robinson . And shame on the morris boys for clapping against the dogs
  23. BMOC

Get that into you Robinson
  24. BMOC

I am feeling the exact same way !
  25. BMOC

Can’t even defend a 26-0 lead in wet weather wth
  26. BMOC

Trent Robinson is a good coach. He knew exactly the game plan to beat this shit dogs team
  27. BMOC

I went to have dinner . Came back to this ? Wtf is going on
  28. BMOC

Umm wth is going on
  29. BMOC

Like should have passed but what a unit
  30. BMOC

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

poasa and kautoga would have more strike if they played . Besides morrin and Kikau none of our forwards are bending defence lines
  31. BMOC

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

One can argue critta should have backed him up because he was the one that threw the pass
  32. BMOC

News Ciraldo’s telling response after hip drop drama strikes Easter Friday clash... again

Yea I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. If the game went on for 100 minutes we would have won. We ran out of time and failed to convert many opportunities that we actually did create
  33. BMOC

News Ciraldo’s telling response after hip drop drama strikes Easter Friday clash... again

We honestly had so many chances but could not finish them off. Preston’s hip drop knock on was one. Burton break no support another. Morris drops it before the line. Kikau obstruction. We should have won that game what a loss of an opportunity
  34. BMOC

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

No players were in support .
  35. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Last year both teams had similar win record to start the year. Very similar type game this year. We have to be up for it you would think
  36. BMOC

Exactly . We have to start quickly and then back our defence
  37. BMOC

Our game plan today should be very simple ; score the first two tries and defend like last week. If we do score the first two rabbits who are already low on confidence will just give up. That’s when the flood gates will open for us to score more later in the second half to finish the game with...
  38. BMOC

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

If he coaches the dogs to beat the rabbits this week I will get excited
  39. BMOC

Expecting a big game from critta . Burton usually plays good once every 2 games so he is expected to play well this week too
  40. BMOC

I’m hoping Souths have lost the dressing room and play crap again
  41. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Hutch did way more than Burton
  42. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Tracey def looks like he would be a strong fullback . He is a strong ball carrier . Good under the ball.
  43. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Taafe will get confidence from that
  44. BMOC

We should be putting this game to bed . There’s still plenty of time .
  45. BMOC

Go Kiraz that’s just power
  46. BMOC

Every decision seems to go against us
  47. BMOC

They will take this off us too
  48. BMOC

Josh papalii in this squad would carve up.
  49. BMOC

Each time kiks touches it he looks dangerous
  50. BMOC

He’s just not interested at all
  51. BMOC

Burton should be getting way more involved. We need to somehow link with Stephen crichton. We aren’t playing to our strengths and potential
  52. BMOC

Taafe is all over the shop. We need a fullback that actually knows how to slice through .
  53. BMOC

Why do we never come left side . Tracey and critta have seen hardly any ball
  54. BMOC

Burton has gone back into mourning mode. Hardly any runs and touches . Where is the Burton from last week. Seriously someone needs to fire a rocket up him
  55. BMOC

Wow Burton comes and ruins it
  56. BMOC

Thanks again reffs. They could have just let us have that one after last week
  57. BMOC

If we cant win this , we are hopeless .
  58. BMOC

News Bulldogs eager for first win of NRL season at Belmore

A must win game cos Souths will be hard to beat with a 0-3 start to the season. They are getting pumped by roosters
  59. BMOC

Taffe has speed but we are yet to see it. All we need is Burton to kick over the top , chased by taafe for it to be a try. Sometimes I wonder whether Ciraldo communicates any tactical strategies to these players . Burton and fox had mad link ups 2 years ago. Not sure why that has been taken out...
  60. BMOC

If any of the players are reading this , can you guys offload the ball to create more attacking chances. We don’t want boring hit up plays. Offload and spread the ball .
  61. BMOC

News NRL drops referee

I reckon the refs will compensate and be overly generous with penalties against our opponent titans this week. If we don’t win, we are absolutely crap
  62. BMOC

You just have to see how Ryan Papenhuyzen plays versus Taaffe
  63. BMOC

Bulldogs line up round 3

Geez I thought he was the next best forward coming through .
  64. BMOC

Bulldogs line up round 3

Does anyone know where Chris patolo is
  65. BMOC

Round 2 Press Conference

Does anyone know where I can find the no try replay. I didn’t catch it live
  66. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

The issue is our attack guys. We only ever manage to score one try and sometimes 2 if we are lucky per game . As soon as we concede a few tries mentally it’s game over. We can’t compete with teams if we are only capable of scoring 1 try . It’s almost impossible for us to win games unless we...
  67. BMOC

Totally ripped off

I think the turning point was Good Friday when we were robbed against Souths. Ever since then we haven’t been the same
  68. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Was 6-6 when I was watching. Thought we were doing well. Went to break my fast , full time score : 25-6. Wth happened there .
  69. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Have we scored more than 6 points at half time ever haha . We are playing better . We have to win this
  70. BMOC

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Biondi odo seems to be the only player in form at the moment but no where to be seen.
  71. BMOC

Is it just me or was he way better at rabbits ? Yet again we have made hardly any line breaks in trials and first round to see what he is like in space .
  72. BMOC

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

We always play the best attacking footy when we spread the ball, offload and play fearless footy. Yet master coach thinks it’s a good idea to finish a game with 2 offloads only and take hit ups when we are down by 12 !
  73. BMOC

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

What was our game plan? No offloads, no ball spreading, Burton playing like he has had a death in the family … the list goes on! Let’s be honest, our team on paper is good and all our players have potential . We just manage to play so bad every single time. Scratching my head .
  74. BMOC

News Eli Clark: The Belmore Boys teacher eyeing his NRL debut

This guy is pretty quick. Has decent speed
  75. BMOC

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

The issue with Burton is he plays one good game followed by 5 mia games. It is so frustrating to watch because he has so much potential .
  76. BMOC

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Where is our captain Chrichton. Same shit every year
  77. BMOC

At least don’t start the season this way wtffff
  78. BMOC

10 years since we sacked des Hasler and still our average first half points is zero or appalling
  79. BMOC

We will be lucky to see a try this game
  80. BMOC

Yea exactly the score is 14-0 and we have no attack so this game is over
  81. BMOC

It’s up to the players to change momentum and possession. No big hits. Not forced errors. No offloads.
  82. BMOC

One thing we are forgetting is that both trials were played in wet and slippery conditions.
  83. BMOC

Which is a concern . He is favouring players it seems
  84. BMOC

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

He really hasn’t done anything for us. He was one of the best at Penrith . Hoping he kills it