Search results

1. G

Halftime booing

Dogs were booed off. Is that the first time that’s ever happened to the Bulldogs ?
  2. G

Minor premiers

Jump on board you soft *****. 2023 it’s our year
  3. G

Rumour Lodge to Knights

Hearing that Lodge will be on his way to the Knights
  4. G

SG can he be sacked ?

Does he want a pay out? Seriously what is that lineup he just produced !! FMD I thought Pay was clueless but no wonder he was his assistant was on Ice the whole time he was giving him advice ! Sack this **** now
  5. G

Yesterday’s game

I for one am glad Pay is gone. Stevie G showed in one half that with a competent coach and game plan that the players are good enough to win games. Unfortunately the second half showed what the coaches are dealing with in poor decisions and game management not being able to finish the game with...
  6. G

Volunteer sporting role

A lot of you seem to be laying the boot into the board but how many of you experts have actually been voted onto a sporting board in a volunteer role? I only ask because it’s not as easy as some of you make it out to be and I just wanted to see how many have actually done it in some capacity.
  7. G

Pay Extension

Can’t wait for the positive news of his resigning. Great times for the blue and whites he’s really over achieving with this mob @bradyk
  8. G

How good!!

Watched the game at the local and it’s just great to have a win for the blue and whites. Watching the coach go off in the box was awesome showed he gives a shit. And the boys did what they needed to do to get a win. Great stuff
  9. G

Bankstown

first night ever in Bankstown. What advice do you lot have?
  10. G

Magic Round

So the wife bought me birthday tickets to the Magic round before the season to watch the dogs on the Saturday. Was pretty pumped now not so sure as we seem to put in dud performances a lot lol. Anyone else heading to that round in Brisbane ?
  11. G

Salary Cap. Why is there one ?

Just wondering why the players union would agree to a salary cap. Players if they are lucky play 10 seasons of NRL they should be able to earn as much money as possible for their career. So why is a cap in place ?
  12. G

Who's picking the staff?

I know a lot bash Des here and with good reason some times but who's actually picking the rest of the staff and giving them there roles? I'm a huge bulldogs fan but have no idea how the club is run. I hear that Des picks his staff and negoatiates contracts with the players. I just want to know...