Search results

1. maroondog72

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Looks like he’s rubbing one out of his girlfriend..
  2. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

He’ll play bro, Gus and CC are just fucking with wingnuts brain.
  3. maroondog72

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

I would say he’s off but only marginally both feet need to be behind but I can live with the call either way.
  4. maroondog72

Opinion Blake Taffee

The other thing that’s overlooked is that the titans where using the sun to great effect, he couldn’t see the ball and neither could Wilson.
  5. maroondog72

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

As uncle Wayne said “ if you listen to the fans in the Grandstand you’ll end up joining them”.
  6. maroondog72

News 'Easy to change things': Cameron Ciraldo's defensive mindset pays off with 32-0 Titans shutout

He’s our long term coach for mine, And I say that for one reason, he stuck to his guns and continued to implement the systems he wanted regardless of what the media and the fan noise wanted. He gave the players he inherited a season to get on board and bushed those that didn’t. But what sealed...
  7. maroondog72

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Honestly don’t give a shit who’s reffing this game, we will play well enough to take the decision of who wins out of the refs and south’s hands.
  8. maroondog72

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

If we can put some points on early they will fold and we will put a cricket score on them, our boys can grind souffs aren’t up for that.
  9. maroondog72

Official Gus on Twitter

Never watched that shit show but that was funny.
  10. maroondog72

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

Yeah you’re right Gus won’t be making any changes he doesn’t coach the side. But you keep Trolling.
  11. maroondog72

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

It’s not all about you, you know.
  12. maroondog72

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

Makes sense, no one would make themselves look like that deliberately, surely?
  13. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

You could be right all three mental ages line up….
  14. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Question without notice did the clown crew get banned again?? This place is a fucking joy without them around.
  15. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

You never ever go full Joel bro never
  16. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

That’s Gus fucking with Souths and the spinners on TK :tearsofjoy:
  17. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Thanks for at least giving us the heads up unlike the op. Hyper extension is nothing he’ll play with that.
  18. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Would you like some salt with your salt? :tearsofjoy:
  19. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

C’mon bro you can’t just throw up a thread like this with no info then disappear.
  20. maroondog72

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I think the opposite if we can get some early points south’s will fold like a deck chair, they are easily the least resilient side in the comp if we are leading at HT we will put a number on them
  21. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Did Buzz call you?
  22. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

My thoughts exactly
  23. maroondog72

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Where did you see this?
  24. maroondog72

Fuck I hope not that will be a massive out for us.
  25. maroondog72

Well so far today I have seen punters on here pick Taafe at HB and 5/8th……………..so I am thinking we should probably just run with whatever Ciro says.
  26. maroondog72

I think kiks is having a big impact on him to.
  27. maroondog72

Opinion Key Feature Missing from Our Attack

lol FMD Taafe to 5/8th?? You got to hook me up that shit is epic :tearsofjoy: so far today I have seen Taafe to HB and now Taafe to 5/8th he’s moving up pay grades pretty quick for a bloke who can’t play FB:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  28. maroondog72

No you’re killing yourself, you know I am talking about the criticisms around game control, 5th tackle options, set management etc etc etc.
  29. maroondog72

Granted he’s obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed :tearsofjoy: It may take shock treatment to get a glow, but whatever it takes I hope it happens because like it or not he’s going to be our 5/8th until at least the end of the season.
  30. maroondog72

And funnily enough the criticisms around burtons game are almost identical to the criticisms leveled at brooks for the last 10 years at the tigers.
  31. maroondog72

So you’re saying that shuster and Burton are the same player in terms of attitude and effort ? C’mon doogs even on the electric spinach you are smarter than that.
  32. maroondog72

I feel the Frustration around Burton he hasn’t shown enough at 5/8 to warrant his pay packet. But the bottom line is we don’t have anyone to replace him with that will make us a better football team. In a perfect world he has that light bulb moment and everything clicks into place .
  33. maroondog72

This. DCE would make Burton look like a world beater. Brooks is thriving because he only has to worry about his own game . DCE is calling all the shots and his experience will take Brooks to the next level
  34. maroondog72

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Yeah bit to used to QLD bush footy finals haven’t had much interest in NRL finals for a while now :tearsofjoy:
  35. maroondog72

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Mate lay off the purple Hayze FFS
  36. maroondog72

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Kikau vs jabba the Hut is the one I am looking forward too .
  37. maroondog72

One of my favourite quotes from the Muss. And “cook the man some fucking eggs!!” Is always good for some side eye from the Mrs. :tearsofjoy:
  38. maroondog72

Would you like some salmon with that slander? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  39. maroondog72

Official Great photo moments from game that matter

When he rips a Door of its hinges and their cap is fucked like a hooker in the back of @Tassie Devil s limo…… They’ll realise.
  40. maroondog72

Opinion Utility Power

Pretty simple strategy for mine, Replace over paid, pea hearted reserve graders with Good value , hard working NRL players and make them compete for spots. Gould knows his shit.
  41. maroondog72

“Too much weights not enough speed work” I love the fox but I fear his days at the club might be running short.
  42. maroondog72

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Don’t gamble But good luck to anyone that does, Don’t smoke but good luck to anyone that does, I enjoy a drink with mates. None of these Vices should be sponsoring or advertising sports of any kind IMO. Banning Alcohol and Tobacco sponsorship and then jumping into bed with any betting agency...
  43. maroondog72

The weight of losing his dad broke him last year IMO, he even looked a little sad after he scored his charge down try, went to celebrate then just kicked it away. Can take a while to come to terms with especially if they where close.
  44. maroondog72

lol Taafe to HB??? That'll do me. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  45. maroondog72

Let's talk about our defense.

Our 1% plays have improved across the board this year because the bulk majority of our players are NRL standard and we have leaders that are leading by example, Kiraz has always been a one percent player but you could tell he was being inspired by kiks on the weekend. Steel sharpens Steel.
  46. maroondog72

Official Gus on Twitter

yeah not all the time, I have seen more than one career harpooned by helicopter parents. And i would put money on it, that a big part of why this kid isn't being considered for FG is because of his old man.
  47. maroondog72

Official Gus on Twitter

His father is doing him no favours posting shit on social media.
  48. maroondog72

That’s the point mate the short sighted among us couldn’t see it was never about what position he was going to play.
  49. maroondog72

Religious Discussion Thread

In my view Religion over time has ruined all Humanity.
  50. maroondog72

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus needs to roll into NRL HQ wearing that Hat and carrying a horse head.
  51. maroondog72

News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

lol “Brawl” that’s a Fuckn stretch looked like a Broncs bonding session to me.
  52. maroondog72

Hope wingnut is doing up his résumé
  53. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

It’s been a long time since I was looking forward to watching us play, But I am frothing for the Bunny’s on Friday, win lose or draw we will stick to the flogs.
  54. maroondog72

And bitching about how much money we paid for a centre. Will most likely be the best 800k this club ever spent
  55. maroondog72

Our unforced errors where much better this week, No Burton bombs, his long kicking game wasn’t bad, still not involved enough and taking the wrong options but hopefully we can utilise that kick of his to turn teams around when we are struggling coming out of our end, and considering there are...
  56. maroondog72

0-4 after Friday.
  57. maroondog72

As have the clown dipshits, nice eh?
  58. maroondog72

It won’t be long until We watch Critta lift the Trophy in September. He is the player you build a side around . And I note that the clowns that were shitting on the signing and Gus are no where to be seen or herd.
  59. maroondog72

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Starting to hate you more than I hated Gus
  60. maroondog72

Should we start rolling out wins losses? :tonguewink:
  61. maroondog72

I was the same with Gus, as a Queenslander I had a natural, Instinctive hate of Gus, But the bottom line was he was the best man to get us out of the shit, so I just had to put it to one side and get on with it.
  62. maroondog72

Just watching this game again and this is actually some really smart coaching from Ciraldo, the whole team has been switched on to the no blockers rule and making sure they where all putting pressure on Boyd kicking on the last. That rule change is going to put a lot of pressure on Halfbacks...
  63. maroondog72

Funny how things are about perspective I have watched all the Reggie’s games and Xerri isn’t even fucking close to Defending at centre in FG IMO
  64. maroondog72

Best part of the win for me is the deafening silence coming from all the cows supporters I know. Making for a good week ahead. It’s becoming clear that the gap between the top sides is closing and even top sides losing one or two players to injuries drags them back to the pack. I predicted us to...
  65. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

lol I was wondering if the button effect was anything like the butterfly effect :tearsofjoy:
  66. maroondog72

Opinion Blake Taffee

Fartrell isn’t terrorising anyone, anytime, anywhere. Kiks will bone that fat fuck.
  67. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

Eh?
  68. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

It was his best game but He has to straighten up he was only direct once in that game and it led to the Taffe try, I am also starting to think that Critta is carrying an injury, we never shift left and it looks like an attempt to keep him out of contact.
  69. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

The Tigers should be sending us a Thankyou BBQ, the sharks pack they played last night looked fatigued and beaten up and that’s because we took it to them last week.
  70. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

Yep our defensive attitude and energy is light years ahead of last year because we have players that have bought in and can achieve what Ciraldo is implementing
  71. maroondog72

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Yeah getting rid of Gus is the answer……………..Great post another TK Genius.
  72. maroondog72

Our Forward Pack

Our pack is hitting way above its weight, they will probably struggle the deeper we get into the season, we will need our OBs to take up a lot of slack. If we can stay competitive for the whole season it’s all I can ask for. Just going to enjoy the wins when they come.
  73. maroondog72

Ladder

Could happen tigers on the up dragons will keep improving and the rabbits will have a new coach if they lose to us :hearteyes:
  74. maroondog72

I have no doubt that Fatrell would find form on a food Friday game
  75. maroondog72

we can end JDs stint at Souths next week we are a way more resilient side just can’t let them get the jump and get their tails up.
  76. maroondog72

Ladder

South’s are my new Smokey to get the spoon
  77. maroondog72

Fast start and tight d and we will blow them off the park, Fatrell to get his kiks tramp stamp after this game
  78. maroondog72

He might bring Sexton in for hutch against Souths for a bit more attacking flair and our d might be solid enough to carry him
  79. maroondog72

Fox hasn’t run for 220mt for a good while I will be really surprised if he drops Tracy
  80. maroondog72

Won’t happen he won’t change a winning side and Tracy ran for 220mt on the sting
  81. maroondog72

He can’t drop Tracy after that performance no way what we are starting to se now is genuine competition for spots it’s all gravy.
  82. maroondog72

It’s the work off the ball that set him and Critta apart they are setting standards the rest will follow.
  83. maroondog72

So when does the mass exodus of fans start?
  84. maroondog72

Yep he chewed on them the entire game.
  85. maroondog72

And nor should he you only change a winning side for injury
  86. maroondog72

No doubt there will be the usual Titans where shit we where shit blah blah blah we choked the fuck out of them pure and simple, Boyd has booked in to get his “property of Kiks “ tramp stamp tattoo Monday morning.
  87. maroondog72

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

Kiks Kiraz Curran, Tracy, Wilson Hutch etc etc
  88. maroondog72

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

But we’ve regressed………apparently
  89. maroondog72

Great win bring on Fatrell
  90. maroondog72

I would love to see Wilson at FB at some stage
  91. maroondog72

You just have to love kiraz 32-0 and he still charges like it’s nil all
  92. maroondog72

Yep not duck shuffling players has paid dividends for Ciraldo these combinations will continue to grow and click