Search results

1. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

By asking for clarification on a potential body so that the process isn’t exploited in the future. Believe it or not, some people, not all, do try to rort the system. The Libs were asking the question so the process is safeguarded. My opinion. With your comment in regards to Leeser race...
  2. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

History check on the Holocaust is a good place to start (e.g. Auschwitz tattoo). The fact that Julian Leeser is of Jewish heritage, it’s obvious Noel Pearson went for a personal attack. How am I trying to spin things? All I’m saying is that there is cleary a difference between Leeser’s statement...
  3. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

One person is asking for clarity on a definition while the other is resorting to personal attacks on someone else’s heritage (at the same time when Passover was on). Two are totally different. If you think they are they are both identical, well, that’s pretty precious of you then.
  4. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Albo is like King Midas, but in reverse. Everything he touches turns to poo (e.g. Bunnies, QANTAS).
  5. Art Vandelay

Sonya Kruger was right…

I guess not.
  6. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

If they wanted to legislate it, yes, much better and simpler.
  7. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Im curious to know what your opinion is in regards to Noel Pearson who made anti-Semitic remarks earlier this year in respects to Julian Leeser (Liberal Party member who is a Yes supporter with a Jewish background), in whether Indigenous people or Torres Strait Islanders had to wear a tattoo or...
  8. Art Vandelay

Sonya Kruger was right…

I’m shocked that Richard Wilkins got arrested again.
  9. Art Vandelay

Rupert Murdock steps down.

Has anyone done a welfare check on Buzz?
  10. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

https://www.4bc.com.au/its-ignorance-jacinta-nampijinpa-price-on-abuse-from-yes-campaigners/ Feel sorry for Jacinta on this. No one should cop that level of abuse. People need to be civil, regardless of opinion.
  11. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

The main thing that stood out to me from that SBS link you provided was the following: It also called for the Voice to be followed by truth-telling about Australia's history, and a process for treaty-making (though it does not specify a national treaty). I’m all for recognition, but that grey...
  12. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

How silly of me, your right, apparently it’s not 26 pages but 18 instead. Megan Davis said so… https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12484789/amp/Megan-Davis-video-Voice-architect-anchor-treaty-process.html
  13. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

More importantly, are you happy Kyle?
  14. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

I disagree in relation to your statement of misrepresentation, but hey, we are in a democracy, we’ll agree to disagree on this one I guess.
  15. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Delta Goodrem is engaged. I’m so happy for her.
  16. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

If the reparations came from the NO vote, then how do you explain you mate, YES campaigner Thomas Mayo? Goodnight.
  17. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

So are you saying to ignore the additional 25 pages then, which mention reparations and the invasion of Botany Bay?
  18. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

The PM to put forth this referendum which would alter our constitution forever, and openly admitting that he hasn’t read the full 26 pages of the Uluṟu statement from the heart, is the ultimate example of sheer stupidity and total incompetence. Vote NO
  19. Art Vandelay

RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

Even the Tigers don’t want him?
  20. Art Vandelay

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

https://www.2gb.com/exclusive-its-like-cancer-it-just-spreads-bulldogs-legend-slams-whinging-players/
  21. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Fair play in relation to both Gillard & Turnbull, both were bad. I still stand by my statement for Rudd. In regards to the Uluṟu statement, the main points are - Voice, Treaty and Truth. Any mention of Treaty, will at some point go down the path of talk for reparations. That you can’t deny.
  22. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Albo looks set to be rolled, and most likely exceed Rudd as the worst PM this country has ever had. He wants to modify the constitution but can’t be bothered to read the complete 26 page detail on the Uluṟu statement. I guess the Bunnies and Qantas are going good at least. Oh wait…….
  23. Art Vandelay

Kitchen Cabinet with Annabel Crabb

Alabama hot pocket.
  24. Art Vandelay

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

What gives me hope is the fact that in the past, during adversity, the club rises above. The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming….
  25. Art Vandelay

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

Funny how he wants to go to the Roosters yet the only teams that have shown any interest in signing him are either the Tigers and possibly the Dragons. Thompson = Dud.
  26. Art Vandelay

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Surprisingly, Crawley didn’t give us an update on his mate Paul Kent. I suppose strangling women is fair game for journos..
  27. Art Vandelay

Would Creepy Crawley reference the Melbourne Storms policy of new recruits who must do the first 2 weeks of employment on the trade site with NO PAY as some form of physical & emotional abuse? Me thinks, he won’t.
  28. Art Vandelay

Opinion 2024 Captain/leaders

Possible. Another option, what about Tariq Sims?
  29. Art Vandelay

Opinion 2024 Captain/leaders

Anyone on the market who Is experienced and will come in cheap that could be a decent buy?
  30. Art Vandelay

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

In my opinion, this guy was a bigger bust than T-Rex. Overrated and no heart, from what I’ve seen for the last 3-4 years.
  31. Art Vandelay

Official Gus on Twitter

Tell them…….I manufacture it.
  32. Art Vandelay

Official Gus on Twitter

Is it RFM or Flanno doing the leaking? Or possibly both?
  33. Art Vandelay

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

Didn’t he have like 8 missed tackles in the Knights game? Good riddance to bad rubbish. He can join the likes of the other flops to go to the Roosters e.g. Lodge, Napa, Nathan Brown etc
  34. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Albo will get rolled if this doesn’t pass through. I’m voting = NO.
  35. Art Vandelay

Bulldogs player walks out

Why? Because some players are a bunch of pansies and soft cocks.
  36. Art Vandelay

Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Botched Bulldogs’ bluff revealed

Turning up to a kids party near you…,,
  37. Art Vandelay

Lebanese voted best arab race to date

Say no more.
  38. Art Vandelay

Souths unrest

The pride of the league. Seems like anything Albo associates with, turns to sh**.
  39. Art Vandelay

Elderly man punched, kicked by motorcyclist in suspected road rage attack in Wannanup

Soooo, basically this happened last week then?
  40. Art Vandelay

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

Gasoline and a match.
  41. Art Vandelay

Hash-weed
  42. Art Vandelay

Nah, I think they pinched it.
  43. Art Vandelay

News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Just to add my 2 cents to this, Adam Elliott has a massive c***.
  44. Art Vandelay

Gus on 100% Footy

That Millie Boyle is one lucky lady
  45. Art Vandelay

Gus on 100% Footy

It’s the Blake Taaffe effect!
  46. Art Vandelay

Images/Photos

I remember it like it was yesterday…
  47. Art Vandelay

Whatever happened to

Playing cards with Kenty and the Hayne Plane ✈️
  48. Art Vandelay

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

If it was for 4 years, then this is the last year.
  49. Art Vandelay

Vs Raiders - CC Presser

Well said
  50. Art Vandelay

Religious Discussion Thread

Seriously https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/world-cup/muslim-preacher-warns-its-haram-to-watch-the-matildas/news-story/13a1d50f96ca48c115da938110377e87
  51. Art Vandelay

Barrett (Attacking Genius) vs Ciraldo (Defensive Guru)

Dumb (Baz) and Dumber (Ciraldo).
  52. Art Vandelay

Opinion Defence

Hope Buzz gives it to him again this Monday on 360.
  53. Art Vandelay

Vs Raiders - CC Presser

The process is working….if it means destroying the club from within.
  54. Art Vandelay

I was going to say Alan Joyce, but I guess ALDI steak and 3 veg is somewhat close enough.
  55. Art Vandelay

Gordie’s Retraction

Queens-landaaaaaahhhhh
  56. Art Vandelay

What’s Albo eating?
  57. Art Vandelay

Religious Discussion Thread

Terrible to hear people acting this way. Romans 3:23
  58. Art Vandelay

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

Hence why he wants to put in his best 40 seconds within a boxing match punching Uber drivers and Garbo’s
  59. Art Vandelay

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

We need experienced leaders who will roll the sleeves up day in/day out, similar to Finucane, in relation to bring into the club. The flash in the pan signings don’t work.
  60. Art Vandelay

Thompson flopped

I heard the Tigers are keen to sign him.
  61. Art Vandelay

Sound of freedom

Like a fine Western Oriental Gentlemen.
  62. Art Vandelay

Gordie’s Retraction

Does Gordy forget that he played for the Broncos??
  63. Art Vandelay

What a terrible season

Sex, Drugs & Rock’n’Roll (Rockstar Fullback).
  64. Art Vandelay

Movie world v dream world

Both crap.
  65. Art Vandelay

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Hang in there brother. Try and find something that can occupy your mind, if you have a hobby, that’s a start that may help you.
  66. Art Vandelay

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

Good news. I find Haas overrated.
  67. Art Vandelay

Belmore’s Newest Arrival ..

Yes you don’t ignore modern medicine, but at the end of the day you do as you’re told. That’s like enlisting into the Military and having a go against your drill instructor because the training is too tough.
  68. Art Vandelay

Sydney's Gangland Underworld

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11838711/amp/Elite-Fight-Force-gym-shooting-Taha-Sabbagh-possibly-linked-death-Yusuf-Nazlioglu.html
  69. Art Vandelay

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

The real life Walking Dead.
  70. Art Vandelay

Nope.
  71. Art Vandelay

Do you really think that shooting was a case of mistaken identity? I don’t believe so.
  72. Art Vandelay

Voice referendum

Hence why Albo wants to import more immigrants into Australia while there is a housing crisis right now. Import more Labor voters…..
  73. Art Vandelay

News Sinead O'Connor dead

If all religions were the same, then it would only be one globally, hence why the disagreements for centuries as there are various to pick from.
  74. Art Vandelay

Worst Bulldogs team in 30 years - DEBATE

Feels like 2021 again…
  75. Art Vandelay

Surely we are signing a big name forward

Sign more Panther players/assistants seems to be the plan moving forward.
  76. Art Vandelay

Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

More like the noxious type I assume..
  77. Art Vandelay

Chad Randall

It’s purely to assist in attacking structures. that’s it.
  78. Art Vandelay

Rumour Brad Morkos

So close, but so far.
  79. Art Vandelay

Bring back Pay as defence coach for 2024!

It’s all, part of the (7 year) plan!
  80. Art Vandelay

Yadda yadda yadda
  81. Art Vandelay

Yeah yeah I I know know hey hey..
  82. Art Vandelay

Don’t forget, Pay was assistant coach at Storm, Eels etc and also once coached the u 20’s NSW side at one time..
  83. Art Vandelay

Official Ciraldo's Presser

Looks like something saved up for Pride week. #SHIRTLIFTING
  84. Art Vandelay

Madge McGuire then????
  85. Art Vandelay

Klemmer was there for half a season and JMoz not much more after that in the first year.
  86. Art Vandelay

So basically you agree that CC needs further help, hey babe?
  87. Art Vandelay

Don’t have one. Randall & Potter only assist in the attack.
  88. Art Vandelay

How hard is it for the club to visit one of the Pacific Island nations, and poach in bulk some prop forwards? Im sure they’ll be cheap too.
  89. Art Vandelay

I believe Pay got an unfair wrap during his tenure. He did better with a lesser squad and they showed a lot more grit and resilience During the first couple of seasons at least.
  90. Art Vandelay

Run hard, tackle hard.
  91. Art Vandelay

Opinion Shame...

Generally people who identify as non binary.
  92. Art Vandelay

Of course!
  93. Art Vandelay

Is 10 wins a pass?

Good thing is we have a favourable run home. I say quite a few Broncs players won’t be backing up after SoO & Kiks back shortly as well is a good boost for us too. They say 28 points is what you need to get in the 8. #Daretodream