Search results

1. M

Please like us on FB for up to date Bulldogs news, rumours and video blogs

Sorry mate just thought it’ll help keeping us fans up to dat I had no intention of spamming
  2. M

Please like us on FB for up to date Bulldogs news, rumours and video blogs

https://www.facebook.com/TheKennelForums/ We will have post match interviews at most Bulldogs games with passionate doggies fans and also video blogs please like and share https://www.facebook.com/TheKennelForums/ Link edited by moderator
  3. M

Round 23 - Dogs vs Souths - Team Lists and Game Discussion Thread

Am I the only one that's actually happy?? Like I want Souths to score and score and score till we get absolutely embarrassed like we've never been before
  4. M

Round 22 Dogs v Eels discussion thread

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
  5. M

I've never been more embarrassed in my life to call myself a bulldogs supporter
  6. M

Hahahhahahahaha wtf was that What a joke of a team
  7. M

Lichaa puts hand up for blues origin role (parody)

Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa says playing State of Origin for NSW would be just the tonic he needs to find form again. The rarely visible number 9 made the comments whilst watching a NSW Cup game from the bench and wearing his coveted number 33 jersey. “Clearly regular footy is not the sport...
  8. M

Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Nonetheless this is the team, I don't really see the use of having Frawley benched when he can start up and gain momentum from the start. Imagine putting him on halfway through the game not knowing how the games being played out and buckles. A half is different than a hooker where u can...
  9. M

Faulolo been sloppy in defence and we've seen that, why not drop him instead of RFM? Atleast RFM offers attack quality over Danny
  10. M

How do u determine that by giving the bloke 5 min a game?? Please man Hasler just a narcissist ****
  11. M

Mate he's a fuken weapon everyone can see that but that dumb **** hasler
  12. M

Why the fuk would he drop RFM?? I just don't get this bloke
  13. M

Round 6 - non bulldogs games

This is gonna go down the wire
  14. M

Round 5 - Other Games Discussion

Congrats to the warriors, well deserved
  15. M

R4 - Bulldogs V Broncos live - Team list and Discussions Thread

Omg I cannot stop laughing on ch 9 they just put a promo on tolman and god they made him look some beast lolllllll
  16. M

Bird or Tedesco

Tedesco all day
  17. M

Bennett defends under-fire Hasler

This mr burns **** doesn't know what he's talking about
  18. M

Times have changed my friend, difference is that bulldogs line has more hope than the current one...
  19. M

Just hope mr passion doesn't tell Frawley " just follow my lead" then that both will be running sideways. I'm not expecting miracles from Frawley especially seeing abbey but it's interesting to see how he plays since he's a natural half
  20. M

Just sums it up to a tee

Here is a football team that couldn’t even run the football 1000 metres against Manly, which is almost unheard of in today’s game. They lacked energy and enthusiasm. Direction and discipline. It was like they didn’t want to be there The front-rowers Aiden Tolman and James Graham made only 150...
  21. M

The big 4 no thanks

How good is it to have a quality spine like slater,Cronk and smith. Fuk me dead it makes me more fuknn depressed
  22. M

The big 4 no thanks

Fuck how good is Cameron smith
  23. M

Squad is as much to blame as Hasler

Why the fuk did they get rid of cook, that I will never understand....
  24. M

Severely turned off

I'm just so disappointed and like I said never in a million years could I have thought this day would come where we are the laughing stock of the nrl
  25. M

Severely turned off

I'll probably get bombarded for this but I don't give a fuk no more. I've supported this club all my life and have gone around the country to watch their game but never would I have thought that a day like this would come where Im actually getting really turned off this club and team and if this...
  26. M

We have been training the house down in the off season.

Training with the under 6s and you can tell who was learning off who.
  27. M

I have been calling it for a long time now

As much as its fuken hard to say nothing will change because this fuken club are nothing but selfish hungry ***** they don't give a fuk about premierships or wins aslong as their pockets get fat that's al that matters
  28. M

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I'm actually fuken ashamed to support this shit team
  29. M

R4 - Bulldogs vs Manly - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

WE ARE A FUKEN PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A "FOOTBALL" TEAM
  30. M

Enough is Enough

I swear to god manly aren't good we are just fuken SHITTRR
  31. M

Lottoland

Fuk that all these comments just turned me off Lol I'm watching it at the leagues club
  32. M

Lottoland

Hi kennelers, Thinking of going this Saturday to lottoland which would be my first time going there just want to know a few things. - where to sit (obviously among bulldogs supporters) - where to park And anything else that I need to know Thanks in advance
  33. M

Is there anyway possible I can watch the game tonight without Foxtel??

I can watch it on the nrl app on my phone but it won't connect (through apple play) to my Samsung tv, is there any way I can connect it to the tv via a stream?
  34. M

Michael Hagan explains how the Canterbury Bulldogs’ attack can be fixed

They can analyse it as much as they want, the bottom line is what matters and that is the core of a team which are 1,6,7,9 which is rubbish for us atm.