Search results

1. K

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

Very good idea, players have had their carriers destroyed due to been played to young Many years ago the St George, hid the great up and comming centre "Reg the magic dragon" in the lower grades untill he was ready, and I'm fairly certain Gasnier played for Australia in his first year in grade.
  2. K

Bondi stabbing

Some of our week gutted skum will very probabely call it murder.
  3. K

Bondi stabbing

Thanks for your great reply mate.
  4. K

Bondi stabbing

A very good post, so thanks very much particularily your first line bro.
  5. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

A very good point, I've been thinking about it for a long time, (figuring something like that shouldn't require an enginnering brain). But I guess that some coaches aern't smart enough to see it, a right foot kicker may have won us the game or at least kicked 1 of those misses.
  6. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

In all fairness Huch does the show part very well, but when it comes to the go part he is to slow at it.
  7. K

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bullshit and a big pile too.
  8. K

Opinion Skelton

Our biggest weakest is our fb and our middle forwards, in recent years wingers have been used as forwards when taking the ball up. Skelton yould do the work of a forward taking the ball up and would help our forwards no end, I believe he would be the best winger for us at it in that department...
  9. K

Opinion Injury replacements

I think its time for CC to start blooding 1 or 2, your boy Skelton is in the top 30. Jack Todd looks the goods, but he appears to be a lightweight, to play in the middle, I can't find his physical stats do you know his KG by any chance.
  10. K

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

Robbo complained about both the send off for that high shot by Young, and Taffe suffers the highest concussion catagery injury, and about the sinbinning of Raddley for the hip drop on Kiks which could see him miss a lot of games. In my book the rotters are not only the biggest cheats but also...
  11. K

Religious Discussion Thread

I agree that if the Church in Russia cut support for Putin it may have had some impact on the war. However the Church may also have lost some of their precious congeration by speaking out against Putin. Also Putin may have sent their Leader to Sibera, or even worse if the reports of what...
  12. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

The 2 big pluses for me tonight were Hughes who I'm now convinced is genuine front rower to help out King, and Katonga who looks like he is also ready to play first grade.
  13. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

, I hope you new ticker handled the 2nd half ok. My Cardologist told me that my ticker is good, he wouldn't have said that if he examined me after halftime, I finished up with terrible chest pains.
  14. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Couldn't make out who replaced Taffe at FB.
  15. K

So I'm as week as piss, and a typical Hypocritical religious zealot, What does it make YOU for saying that Religion has ruined Humanity mate. Then not having the guts to explain how Religion has ruined Humanity, does your refusal to explain how religion ruined humanity make you an inteligent...
  16. K

To many Religious leaders are afraid of losing their numbers, so they go along with the flow, which is generally always influenced by the media. I'm fairly certain that the Head of the Russian Church would have done his homework, re public opinion. He "may" have been able to keep quite, but if...
  17. K

Sorry hacky you are not quite right, but I guess you are just pushing your barrow, If you survey Australians (of the European variety) most would say that they are Christians, I would bet that overall not much more than 5-6 % would have a real (not serious) relationship with their Church and...
  18. K

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

I would like to have seen anothe genuine middle on the bench, Patolo to injury prone and Edwards is only listed at 96 KG
  19. K

Perhaps in the past, but now days most Christian Churches are just trying to remain relevent.
  20. K

Mate. when someone initate a post, most accept a reply, unless they think that they are God. Have you forgotten that you said that religion has ruined humanity. I grant you that some people who were brought up religious have gone bad. BTW If you do a little homework, you will find that virtually...
  21. K

Its nice to be able to discuss matters with normal people, instead of 2 headed morons Their is an element of truth in what you said about Putin's invasion of the Ukraine, since he claimed that Ukraine was heading down the road of moral decay like the US, but he is only using it to cover up his...
  22. K

Dear Maroon dog, You have only peddled hate with your claim so you should keep your your hate/shit to yourself. BTW your not the first to blame religion for all the past wars and atrocities, your post only shows that you are so hatefull that you are totally blind. For a start people continually...
  23. K

3) Evidence of Christs Resurrection-- EASTER SUNDAY. " This story has been widely circulated amongst to this very day. 'Mathew 28:15' Here are two more pieces of evidence of Christs resurrection. 1) You would be hard pressed to find in recordered history when someone willingly gave up his life...
  24. K

2) Evidence of Christs Resurrection; How can some say that there was no resurrection of the dead? 1) Corinthians 15: 12 Here are three more pieces of evidence that will convince any open-minded seeker of the truth of Christs Physical resurrection from the dead: 1) THE CHRISTIAN SCARAMENTS...
  25. K

Douters/Athiests should read these readings from VISION CHRISTIAN MEDIA, and decide for themselves if the following readings were true or just an grand production with a script writers, producers, directors etc, (like a grand movie or a TV series,) GOD FRIDAY READING. He was raised on the...
  26. K

Ok you say that Religion has ruined all Humanity. BTW religion is the vehicle which tells us about God, in Christianity its is Jesus, other religions have their own defenitian of God. The Religions I know something about all teach/preach, harmony love and clean living. SO PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE...
  27. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

The way ciraldo is using our forwards/backwards, our only good middle King will be busted by round 10, then the score blow outs will start.
  28. K

Not to sure about that, he is reportered to give his team mates the shits
  29. K

News Ciraldo’s telling response after hip drop drama strikes Easter Friday clash... again

It looked like Mitchel led with his knee in trying to stop JAC, didn't se if he made contact though.
  30. K

Any one know if Knight played did't see him in the 2nd half
  31. K

Taffe at 7, would have been my first choice, I can't see C C ever doing it though.
  32. K

Hi bro, only saw 2nd half, didnt see if knight played
  33. K

Social Media Josh Curran

I'm dying for you to invent some new names for our good players now that it appears we have found some.
  34. K

Official Congratulations NRL 360

If true about bloody time.
  35. K

Official Congratulations NRL 360

Gambling ads and RL talk shows are designed to suit/attract a certain sector of society/fans, or to put it more specificly people at the bottom end of the brain scale. By pampering people with that mind set, the media should be there to inform/educate, by feeding morons that type of rubbish they...
  36. K

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Great post bro, it would be easy for any Government to ban gambling adds. But our leaders are either to gutless (fear of gambling agencies campaigning against them) or (getting back hands from them). Corruption is out of control nowdays. Unfortunately I can only see the number gambling ads...
  37. K

This one from VISION CHRISTIAN MEDIA might be worth reading been at the start of HOLY WEEK in the Christian calander. When Peter exercised enough faith to get out of the boat and walk on the water, he sank and looked worse than any of the other disciples. When he tried to defend Jesus, he cut...
  38. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

While I am also concerned about Gus's loyalty, due to his past/present relationship with the rotters and politis, since he came to our club the media barrage against our club has virtually ceased, now we have to navigate the residual affect of all those years when when Gus's lapdog weidler and...
  39. K

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I understand where your comming from, the NRL is a VERY VERY dirty business. Imagining using other sports (boxing) etc to promote the game, then using Las Vagas to promot R L, when all they will be getting is a little bit more revenue from the gambling agencies. I like you have more important...
  40. K

Your having a lot of fun bro, BTW I do to.
  41. K

I'm certain skumbag hasler is planing a ambush, and if he succeeds it will prove to me that C.C. is either not up to it, or has a lot to learn. REASONS; Following a bad loss teams usually bounce back, and the Titans did suffer a very bad loss, I believe the reason why this happens is because the...
  42. K

In physocology classes we were told that smart people will only laugh/make jokes when they can't respond to something they don't like, probably why a few have turned my concern about the bad calls which equals hate for our club into fun, BTW many other posters also believe that we are getting...
  43. K

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

The reason we didn't make a play for Shane was because we had Kyle, who had to go.
  44. K

I'm sure you are 100% correct. It has often been said, since the game went national that their too many teams based in Sydney. Now lets look at which Sydney based teams are least valuable to the NRL but more importantly the games owners CH9 and News Ltd. The 2 clubs most likely to are us (no1)...
  45. K

With so many posting how our club/team is continually been rottered by the officials, which is something I agree with to some extent. I thought I'd start discussion regarding the hate or perceived hate that exists against our club. We can fight as hard as we like, but we cant beat the whole...
  46. K

Not wanting to be negative, (we have more than enough on TK), what worries me is that with the game been so physically hard on players bodies and the effort our lads put in against Parra and the sharks, the next few games will will take its toll on our players, and score blowouts against us will...
  47. K

Not everyones religion mate, I've seen a number of cases where business people and others have turned down money making oppurtunities because they didn't want to deal with certain racial/ethnic groups. In America it was common to business looking to hire workers posting. (WORKERS WANTED IRISH...
  48. K

Wendog posted on another thread only a few days ago in response to another post regarding how our club is coursed. He/She talked about the hatred directed against our club some pre but mostly post the SL war. Although much of the hatered directed against our club has subsided in the last year or...
  49. K

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

There was a bit off talk about the club trying to get Wyremoo Greig (probably only Kennell talk), he was off contract fo along time, anyone know what happened there.
  50. K

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

You've made some good points their wen, unfortunately their is not to many people who have the guts to face and live the truth. But then Jesus did speak the truth and look what happened to him.
  51. K

News The heat is on’: Ciraldo’s bold optimism questioned as Bulldogs’ ‘big kill’ theory emerges

I'm as staunch Bulldogs supporter as you can find, I listen to what is said over the air waves about our club and I treat any adverse comment about our club with contempt. HOWEVER WHAT WE MUST REMEMBER IS THAT WHAT IS SAID OVER THE AIR, DOES AFFECT OUR WEEK FANS, AS WELL AS THOSE WHO FOLLOW...
  52. K

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

We certainly appear that we are cursed, but why is our club cursed there has to be a reason why, I've learned that everything happens for a reason. One problem I can think of, is that many of the rule changes have made it harder for clubs who are down to get back up. The new aditions dolphins...
  53. K

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Both Burton and Critta are paid big money to play 5/8 and Chritta at FB, they are both out and outright centers. I could live with Burton at FB although I think Critta would be the the better one at FB.
  54. K

Exactly bro, it looks like you have the same problem sleeping as I do, I understsnd knowing your past problems.
  55. K

Very true but we can do better with we've got, NRL is very different to school pick up football where a player would/could play in any position. At the NRL level each position is different and requires a specilist player, Every man his dog, cat, pet mouse and even his nagging wife can see that...
  56. K

You won't be wrong, C C is very predictable in his selections, if he dose'nt care about wining as many games as possible, he should be sacked ASAP, stuff the long term plans, the more games we lose this year the harder it will be in 25--26 --27 etc.
  57. K

My team for R.2 would be: taking into account that the fox is out. (1) Chriten. (we need to strengthen our spine first of all). (2) Skelton. (3) Xerri. (4) Burton. ( Penrith wanted him to play in the centers) If he dosent want to for us he can look for another club. (5) Kiraz. (6)...
  58. K

My team for R.2 would be: taking into account that the fox is out. (1) Chriten. (we need to strengthen our spine first of all). (2) Skelton. (3) Xerri. (4) Burton. ( Penrith wanted him to play in the centers) If he dosent want to for us he can look for another club. (5) Kiraz. (6)...
  59. K

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Also the players who (get paid money under the table) will keep quite because it will not only hurt the club but also themselves, if they squell. A rich outsider paying players direct without the club knowing about it is virtually full proff.
  60. K

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

You are 200% correct, I find it hard to believe that Gus has still not managed to sign at least 1 good middle forward. Untill we have at least 2 good middle forwards and a top HB we will still be rebuilding, we just have to accept that.
  61. K

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I know that cycnicle people don't make to many friends, but then again only the strong will face truths that hurt. As far as I'm concerned Gus's past relation with Politis, worries me. I'm not sure if he would even try to get a player Poliis wants.
  62. K

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

I dont know what the fuss of wanting Kiraz in the centers is, but if C C picks him there he is as stupid as a few of our posters, personally I'd rather Burton at centre and Hutch and sexton in the halves.
  63. K

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

What ever the bottom line turns out to be (both in terms of increased popularity for the game OR any increased revenue earned), You can bet it will be talked up and exagurated to the moon and beyond.
  64. K

News Bulldogs scout American talent ahead of Vegas season opener

You have been involved with the game and Junior RL a lot more than me, what I've seen of RL players is that to be really good they have to start young. In fact the younger the better, In the past our club has done some stupid things out of desperation, particularily with signing players who...
  65. K

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Youre in the minority, we haven't been able to sign Alpha prop, and Hughes may never be one, but he is ok and is young and has Potential which is all we can hope for.
  66. K

I have never heard of Freemasons existing in the Church from our Clergy, but on the other hand I think its possible perhaps even probable. All I can say is that serving 2 masters was condemend by Jesus Himself, Catholism/Christianity and Freemasonery are completely incompatable. I've heard...
  67. K

Been trying to understand the joke, but with zero success, I must surely have a real problem in my old age.
  68. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

You might be right, for a hooker to stand out he needs his forwards to dominate as much as Hb does , I don't think our pack will be able to do that this year Although our forwards held up ok, the Sharks forwards were defenitly the stronger pack. At Parra he looked SOO material, perhaps it was...
  69. K

I've always known that much of what you posted is true, there is a tendency for people to take matters/beliefs to the extreme to stay in power or when they feel threatened, my Church has has its share too. What I believe happened in the middle ages was that because Religion was such a domanint...
  70. K

News Sam Hughes contract extension

I totally disagree, last year King did'nt have much support and busted himself carrying the whole pack, he is not an Alpha male but I think he would be sensational great playing alongside one. It would be sad to lose him.
  71. K

It just might be religious banter, but all religions say that theirs is the true one, just ask the Muslims,or the JW'S, their usually a lot more fanatical than the Catholics. BTW I heard Anglicans say that their religion is the true one too. Also in the past my Religion and our followers were...
  72. K

I have to agree with that friend of yours, Their is something about feeling that God is close. The two reasons why I just can't dismiss the existance of God. Firstly: I haven't heard or seen any plausable explanation of how matter came into existance. I'm waiting to see if someone can make...
  73. K

Don't worry Bro, I am also tempted with the same nagging doubts every day usually many times a day. I spoke to a few Priests about it and they have to deal with the same dubts as well. I see those thoughts as proof that Satan does exist.
  74. K

Thanks mate, I should have seen it myself, but like I said I must be getting old, after all I'll be turning 80 on the 25th of next month.
  75. K

: The way I see it bro if you believe in God you must take your beliefs seriously, and Cathlicism has and teaches Christs truths more comprenhensively, than all the others. Us true Christians have to deal with the anti Christian rubbish all the time. I have listened and tried to understand the...
  76. K

Not sure what to make of that joke Hacky, guess I must be getting old
  77. K

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

I like JAC, I see him as the face of our club, since we have a number of players who could cover his position, swaping him for a good prop might be the go, however no club would let a top line middle go.
  78. K

Funny how the protestants tell me that they don't pray to Mary, they all gave me the impression that praying to Mary might make God jelous. I found that telling them that we pray to God through Mary for her to intervien for us was a waste of time.
  79. K

I was expecting some one to have done it by now, since we have a few contrairians/athiests around. One reason why I posted it is because of all the ANTI'S around the world I have never heard/read of anyone rubbishing this story. I'm sure tha if some of the athiests were present at Fatima they...
  80. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Comparing the players the storm rested with the players we rested should give us a better indication of where we are at in 24. Althought we dominated the middle the storm had Nelson and Welsh out while we had all our starting middles playing however we did rest Kicks and Curran. The storm also...
  81. K

I've known about Guadalupe for along time to, I thought it was a sensational story, the inprint of the Virgin Mary on the Indians clock and the fact that it has not faded in 500 years, convinced me that it was a miricale. I thought I post the story since its Lent. You would think that with so...
  82. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Looks like some interesting time a head with team selections and who we will have to let go. We look like having Xerri Chricten and Burton and possibly your boy Skelton for the 2 centre position, and JAC Kiraz Wilson and Skelton for the 2 wings. I thought that Skelton and Xerri did a fairly good...
  83. K

The story of Our Lady of Guadalupe dates back to the 16th century in Mexico. It is a significant event in Mexican and Catholic history, revered by millions of people around the world. Here's the narrative: In December 1531, an indigenous Mexican peasant named Juan Diego reportedly encountered...
  84. K

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Didn't hear that the club signed Trey Mooney.
  85. K

Kayo going upto 4k

Hi Hacky, sorry mate, I haven't seen any thing from your mate Assasin Excorist or whatever, I know he has had some serious medical issues, so I have been worying and praying for him.
  86. K

News Player who walked out

Mr Flanagan, were you around 20 years ago or have you forgoten all the bad FALSE publicity regarding Coffs Harbour, what happened then. I still get the odd taunt regarding me following the rapest club by arseholes like "I won't mention names".
  87. K

News Player who walked out

It's sad in a way the bloke gave it all he had, to make it in the N.R.L. but just wasn't good enough, so what does he do, he does what all the week people do, he puts the blame on someone else, in this case our club. No other club would've signed him even before this saga.
  88. K

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Last year you were rubbishing Burton, I guess it was because you were trying to talk up your usless altar-ego flamingo. Thank you anti Bulldog fan for changing your opinion on Burton, is it because flamingo is gone.
  89. K

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

So is June, July, August, September and October, followed by the usual off season.
  90. K

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

Great post. Barring injuries we have the players to at least challange for the 8 this year, if the team plays to its strength. In 2023 we had to many injuries with very little depth to blame C C.. If we dont have to many injuries this year it will be the make or break year for C C.
  91. K

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

He could still be good playing the simple role as a middle BUT. $750k for 4 yars would be an extra BIG mistake in my opinion, I'd say $750K for 1 year or $500K for 2 years with options in our clubs favour for the remaining 2. lets not ignore the fact that his form has gone down hill in recent...
  92. K

I dont even remember even hearing about DNA during my studies so congratulations. What I know about DNA is limited to only what has been published by the media, and I've most probably missed most of the reports. Research is what scientists do, and generally they have done well in improving the...
  93. K

News Five big questions for 2024: Canterbury Bulldogs

Personally I have a lot of contempt for the NRL decissions to continually introduce rules designed to fatigue players. Elite players dont fatigue as quickly as fringe players, and their are many fringe "not superstars" playing in the NRL. A lower rate middle forward can stop/handle an elite...
  94. K

new nrl rule change for this season

RULE CHANGES 1 after the other. Either the NRL Admin are stupid OR the game has so many serious structural flaws, and the NRL are just trying to grab at straws trying to fix them
  95. K

I did'nt think that if a robot can make another robot it would be regarded as a living being. As for 2 coins and the game of two up I cant see how it has much to do with creating life. Your theories regarding compounds protiens and chemicals reations, are a bit over my pay grade, and have done...
  96. K

It happens often and in so many ways, You start with a thought, keep following it and eventually the evil thought will leed the person to live out the fantasy. Thats why in my Church before each Mass we have to remind ourselves of our sins in this order, Thought , Word and Deed. Now some one...
  97. K

Not that I take everything written in the O T or NT as Gospel, but in Genesis it says that Adam @ Eve disobeyed the almighty and thrown out, and they had to fend for themselves from then on, Hence they had to become ruthless perhaps some what evile to survive. BTW I can believe in God without...
  98. K

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

Pene bolongese al dente, and day of the week for me. I suspect our players have'nt been eating enough pasta in the last few years.