Search results

1. N

Opinion What do we change the anthem to?

God defend New Zealand
  2. N

Opinion Relationship problems

Bro, cut her loose. Forget her. Let her date whoever she wants. Be nice when you deal with her and the kids, even when she decides to be unreasonable and hurtful. Stick to your principles with the kids and DON’T EVER compromise even if your standards differ with their mothers. You will...
  3. N

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Packers cut Nick Perry. With the 12th pick, the Packers select Rashan Gary aka Nick Perry V2
  4. N

Draft day tomorrow lads
  5. N

Motorbike riders of the Kennel info/help

Get a dirt bike bro. Enduro 300-350 will see you right for years. You can register them, which is good for on road as well.
  6. N

Name a Random NRL Player

Brendon Tuuta
  7. N

2018/2019 Darwin Award winner?

I know a guy who’s father in law was a missionary in PNG. As a child this guy was in a canoe with his brother and father when the outboard caught fire sinking the boat. Only he and a tribesman made it out of the river. His brother and father were taken by crocodiles.
  8. N

Pack has been unable to pressure the QB since Julius Peppers left. It’s tough to watch them each week. 23 has been great this year. They need outside linebacker help.
  9. N

What is the Greatest team of the NRL era?

98 dogs for me The Joe Frazier of league
  10. N

The NRL's bullshit about the salary cap working

So true. I still cannot believe thee is no draft.
  11. N

Storm: Fair comment or not

Dogs used to be the storm. We would do what we wanted. Smash and grind teams down. Then we got all PC and handed things over to the do gooders. Upstairs filters down to the playing group. Now we are just crap.
  12. N

Dylan Napa facing 3-4 weeks for hit during Broncos game.

Woah, big overreaction. Good hit, not a shoulder charge, no swinging arm. Some responsibility has to lay on the attacking player. I see guys lowering their heads and allowing themselves to get into a dangerous position trying to scramble for a quick play the ball. I hate the roosters. But...
  13. N

Favourite Comedy Movies?

Delirious Funniest movie ever
  14. N

Blake Ferguson - Opinion

No for me. Look to your juniors. If you don’t like what you see then look at your development and start the repairs from there.
  15. N

Will Hopoate

I don’t rate the guy. So thanks for the post. Always good to keep an open mind.
  16. N

Should we make a play for Matt Gillett

I would give him 700. At least he’d have a crack at earning it.
  17. N

Yesterday's Hero: Craig Polla-Mounter

He would kill it at 9 right now for us. Even at 7.
  18. N

Yesterday's Hero: Craig Polla-Mounter

Loved 98. Folkes managed to squeeze out more from that squad than I expected. That was the base the next half dozen years were built on.
  19. N

Should we make a play for Matt Gillett

Quality defender. Adds aggression to the pack. Steps up in the big games. Never goes missing. Sign him
  20. N

Professor Stephen Hawking - passes away aged 76

Are we going to let him go to heaven or are we going to chop his head off and freeze it until science can thaw and sew onto a new body? Just asking.
  21. N

Our draw is horrendous !!!

Easy draw = excuses. With a tough draw the excuses get used up early in the season. Only the best will be left in our top squad. The dead wood will burn off.
  22. N

Jason's Story

Good read. Thanks for posting
  23. N

Canterbury try to find Moses Suli accommodation closer to Belmore amid reports the troubled recruit

So true. Dad, mum and manager yet the dude still can’t rock up to work on time. Cut him. Next man up takes his place. If he plays for anyone else, target him after 60 minute mark as he’s blown by then.
  24. N

How does Steve Folkes rate as a backrower

Billy Johnstone and Steve Reardon were from the same mould.
  25. N

Look at this dig bick!

Hilarious
  26. N

How does Steve Folkes rate as a backrower

He would walk into any current 1st grade side, NSW and AU side. Great player.
  27. N

2018 Season Preview - Zero Tackle

I don’t care about the predictions. Each season is different and we hit week 1 with the same chance as any other team. Injuries happen. It’s football and you will get hurt. This team will be defined by the way it copes with difficulties throughout this season. I am looking forward to watching...
  28. N

He only wanted a high 5

I don’t high five white people. I can’t do it. I say it to people and leave them hangin. They have this horrified look which is hilarious and makes the following awkward few seconds worth it.
  29. N

Animals you like vs animals you loathe

Except for cats I kinda like all animals. I took two of my sons hunting on the weekend. We saw nine Water Buffalo. We were up wind so they were on to us early, which is good cause dressing one of those is a full day’s work. We also saw a couple of Grey Roos and a Red which was huge. We...
  30. N

What happens to tolman

He is a first grade footy player and holds his own week in/out. Injuries will play a part in a successful season and a player of his caliber is useful. I don’t get the hate for him. Everyone slagged Lichaa and it seems him re-signing was well received after him throwing off the shackles. Let’s...
  31. N

Moving to Northern Territory

Since 79 as a kid 4 yrs old. Straight from the South Island to Darwin. Never changed over to the warriors when they joined. Dogs till I die
  32. N

Relax cuss. I am Maori. We are the wogs of the pacific. I was referring to the skippy
  33. N

Thanks for that old codger. Let me ask you one more question. Seeing that you’re switched on to people’s ethnic backgrounds, how many half cast kids call you Dad? Plenty of blokes like that in the red centre. What a dick
  34. N

Hodko

I agree. Kid is going to be good
  35. N

State your gender

My dad is black as the night. Mum white. I am 100% coloured
  36. N

“It’s time for madness”

I'm over it. SBW does not belong there bro.
  37. N

You are moving to the territory bro. I live in Darwin. Adventure land for the boys. Pretty boring for the girls.
  38. N

Also another good spot is the Mary Kathleen. About 80k east of Mt Isa. No one there but super quiet, peaceful and there are all the cleared concrete pads from the miners humpies on which you can set up a tent. Few heads of cattle will keep you company trough the night. Remember it's summer...
  39. N

Bro stop at the Barkley Homestead. Great feed (Bit expensive but great). The cabins are ok but the campground out the back is great. We stayed there in summer a couple years back. Real chilled joint.
  40. N

what I miss most about the good old days.

Brendon Tuuta. Bloke was fearless and crazy. Would have loved to see him at the dogs.
  41. N

How Sonny Bill Williams helped prepare Bulldogs backrower Rhyse Martin to make splash in NRL

Not the same at all. SBW is not a good guy and left for selfish reasons. The others left when the entire game was in a state of turmoil. Mid season bailout compared to leaving after chuckin the winfield cup in the cabinet.
  42. N

Apparently the kangaroos squad has been leaked and this is it

I don't get Cordner. He'll play great in that pack though. I reckon he goes missing at crunch time, a bit like Hunt does.
  43. N

New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay wants club to focus on developing talent to rebuild its culture

Hi coach. I would be really proud to see the front rowers belt anyone running to the line. Just a thought. Thanks for listening
  44. N

How do you like your steak?

Fair enough. Store bought meats have been making me feel ill for a couple of years now. I have liver problems and struggle to break down animal fats. Now I eat only what I catch/hunt. As wild meats are much leaner I don't feel sick when I eat them but... the game taste takes some adapting...
  45. N

How do you like your steak?

I've been vegan for 6 weeks now. Feels awesome. Previously I would 1. Purchase a grass fed scotch/sirloin or waygu rump. 2. Rub with good quality olive oil. 3 Sear on a hot plate for 30secs - 1 minute each side (depending on thickness) 4 Grill on high for 3 mins one side then 1-2 on the...
  46. N

Graham: The players let Des Hasler down

I won't miss either of them. I missed Price. I miss JT
  47. N

NFL Season is underway

Who's your pick? NFC: GB Packers AFC: Pittsburgh Steelers Super bowl: Packers
  48. N

My gorgeous 17 year old dog

You guys are gonna vilify me for this, but anyhow... put my dog down 2 years ago now. He was crook for about a year and I couldn't watch him live in misery any longer. I took him for a walk out bush. He brightened up a little and walked away from me to fool around in the scrub. Once he was...
  49. N

I want to apologize to Lichaa

Never said it, but definitely guilty of thinking it. Wish him the very best for 2018.
  50. N

Don Singe tells why he had to quit Canterbury

3rd year they have not been fit. Embarrassing to watch so I don't. Have not watched a full game in 2 years
  51. N

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

Smokin Joe Fraizier is my all time favourite. When he was 12 his supervisor on the farm said he was going to whip him with his belt. Joe told him he better worry more about keeping his pants up cause he wasn't going to flog anyone. A lot of spunk for a kid. His mum sent him away after that so...
  52. N

We saw it at the pub. Crazy packed. A dude was so wasted he spewed over himself. He then stood in the middle of the street trying to rip with anyone who was laughing at him. I must say it was more entertaining than the fight.
  53. N

Kostya Tzsu belted Rodger.
  54. N

The Fitness Thread

The missus has done a few classes. She says good things about it.
  55. N

International Beer Day

Hop Juice Best I've had. Can't get it in Aus so I hit VB stubbies. Missus keeps a keen eye on my intake as just the smell of the stuff puts the weight on. But I can't help myself; it's my very favourite thing.
  56. N

Storm players delusional

Pretty tough bro. The way I see it, they scouted and developed that roster from scratch. If my company or organisation had accomplished that I wouldn't let those boys go either. Why? So a bunch of second rate operators can profit from my ground work? Why not expect our club to do it's due...
  57. N

Such a disgrace!!

I make my kids turn the Tele off until kickoff and during halftime so they are not bombarded with betting jargon
  58. N

Queens of the Stone Age

Hi guys Just finished seeing Queens of the Stone Age tonight. Went with my 14 & 11 yr sons. Both play guitar and drums so they liked it. Their first ever concert. WOW. If you get the chance, go, definitely go.
  59. N

Woods

Should have thrown Matt Scott an offer. Woods is a disaster.
  60. N

Woods

I hope you're wrong. I wouldn't feed Woods-stupid signing. With one more season, SOO and a full off season Napa is going to be a beast next year.
  61. N

Lol Mitchell Pearce lol

Those forwards were passengers last game bro. Pick that lot again and see what happens.
  62. N

State of Origin Discussion

Morgan was outstanding. My brother told me why his nickname is "Mong". He was talking to a lad from north qld and this bloke said that it's because he's "Mong Strong". As in when you get them crazy dudes that are really strong. Mong is really strong for his size and easily held his own at...
  63. N

Munster is a dead set gun.
  64. N

Cameron Smith

Not Greg Bird?
  65. N

Has Mbye played origin?
  66. N

Exactly. Get the scouts straight up there, tonight.
  67. N

Woods

No where near best prop. Wallace and Napa killed him. McGuire was great. Woods was poor. Very poor.
  68. N

Careful lads. Lockyer, Milford and Munster are fullbacks. Moylan is the best footballer NSW has and he's watching from home.
  69. N

Cameron Smith

JT, Wally, Smith, Langer. Best I've seen.
  70. N

Woods

Not worried at all. I reckon he'll fit in nicely.
  71. N

NSW play a shitty style of football. A spoiling game. But they don't do it well. Qld play as open as possible. Cheating is not the way to describe your disappointment.
  72. N

Smith MOM by far. He'll get the Wally Lewis medal as well
  73. N

The birth of a new "clutch" player. Qld'ers
  74. N

Woods seems like a great signing. Lol
  75. N

Wow. Hanging off Cronk earlier and now Munster
  76. N

Nsw is playing for penalties
  77. N

Name 30 places in the world you would like to see

I'd really like to see Canberra
  78. N

Begging the fans to turn up at belmore

That's a bit rough. The club acts in a professional manner by signing Foran Woods and probably paid overs. We as fans expect Josh to act in an emotional way and stay for less. I agree with you about the game hype being garbage
  79. N

remember when _ _ _ _ fill in the blank

Remember when Dean Pay called out Gordon Tallis.
  80. N

Rigged

C'mon boys. We had 80 mins out there. 12 points on the board and it's a bad call you blame? We are slow in every aspect of the game. Hoppa, Lichaa and Kas have no business in first grade.
  81. N

Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Christchurch NZ 1975 Lived in Darwin since 79 Supported dogs since 83
  82. N

The perfect team for 2018

Are we over the cap with this team?
  83. N

Who do you support?

Millwall
  84. N

The josh jackson appreciation thread

So so true. Josh is not intimidated by anyone. I don't want to rubbish Pearce as I think he is a great half. I think JT has an edge that makes Pearce incapable of controlling a game fully. Josh went good for NSW and was able to put good players off their game. Just enough to get NSW over the...
  85. N

The josh jackson appreciation thread

Having a go is ok. I can handle losing if it's clear the boys are putting in. I'm really disappointed in the last 18 months from this club. Obvious exception is Jacko