Search results

1. B

Understanding

Just old comments,just would like to say what’s on my mind
  2. B

Understanding

Hey doggies fans, I don’t post on here nor comment I just observe and appreciate the love of our club. This is one of my first posts so please take it easy,just wanted to say that I watch most games each week and any games that Joey is commentating on he has a real understanding on the game...
  3. B

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

I thought players weren't allowed to be approached before November?
  4. B

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I remember he had to drive his car to Canberra due to josh Morris called in to origin and I think he scored a few tries maybe? Anyways just couldn't remeber how fast he was
  5. B

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I wonder if he has a blinder would pay keep him there over Montoya
  6. B

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Missed the whole first half I was fishing can someone give me a run down? And have they said anything about mbye?
  7. B

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Aiden roman on crutches in sheds anybody know what's wrong?
  8. B

R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Yea I'm watching fox sports at the moment they said tualau is playing
  9. B

2018 Preview

New coach new spine sort of I think we can upset the competition but yea I think it's gunna come down to our half I liked Frawley especially under dip shit Hasler and all his crap but can we go with teams like storm roosters etc is another question,my hopes are up I think there's only 38 days...
  10. B

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Silly question but is it televised?
  11. B

Jack cogger.

Does anyone have clips/highlights of him I've never seen him play
  12. B

Castle on the footy show

Raelene castle is on the sunday footy show and was asked by freddy or Johns...raelene what can you tell the bulldogs fans about whats going on at the club? she answered,well we have keiran foran and nu brown coming over next year so that solves our halves situation she also added that des will...
  13. B

Bulldogs v Knights: Schick Preview

Frawley starting at hooker wtf
  14. B

Greg eastwood

Has he signed with them?????
  15. B

Greg eastwood

Anyone know why Greg Eastwood is out?
  16. B

Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Fellas i literally just read every comment about our game against the dragons on the dragons forum ( which i dont really do ) but there are so many dickheads saying that we are cheats and we cheat the caps,the refs love us,we cheated in 2015 etc but there are a few smart people who are tipping...
  17. B

Lichaa just kills us with his service

He said des have him more running time and he still fucks it up I never bag lichaa out but he was so bad tonight
  18. B

Always a Bulldogs

Lol cheers man
  19. B

Always a Bulldogs

Thanks fellas start them young, her mums whole family are sharkies so I go all out and her Bulldogs gear just to rub it in
  20. B

Always a Bulldogs

my daughters first jersey
  21. B

Will Hopoate praying for new no-Sundays deal with Canterbury Bulldogs

So from what I'm understanding, we are looking to extend him so we're not in the hunt for a fullback?
  22. B

Tigers circling Hoppa. What if it happens?

You got way to much time on your hands
  23. B

Mbyes Time to Shine

Lol thanks
  24. B

Mbyes Time to Shine

Does IMO mean in my opinion?
  25. B

Adam Elliott must be re-signed

I think he is literally another josh Jackson
  26. B

Best tonight

Anyone know the story on thurston,is he playing next Thursday?
  27. B

Best tonight

I am the biggest fan of Reynolds but the team proved your point tonight against one of the best in the league
  28. B

Best tonight

I know a lot of people will say "what a shit thread" But what an outstanding game tonight I'll be honest I didn't think we would win,but all the boys played as one I think we can all agree on that. Adam Elliot was a freak same as j,mozza,b,mozza,Adam Elliot,David klemmer Sam kas and even...
  29. B

Hayne to the dogs?

Need to ask were u keep getting all this info?
  30. B

Why aren't we pursuing Josh Dugan ?

We're did you here that
  31. B

Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

Am I missing something did Reynolds sign with tigers?????
  32. B

Signings announcements

U go alright for a sharkie
  33. B

Josh Reynolds

Just watching the news,they reported the tigers have offered josh a 4 year deal worth 3 million and they also said we have offered his half of that
  34. B

When Woods comes into the picture what happens?

Why did Foran even bother coming to a meeting at the club again
  35. B

Reynolds and foran

My opinion is that if we sign Foran another club will snap up Frawley and to be honest I'd rather Frawley,his calmness and skills,to much baggage with Foran
  36. B

Reynolds and foran

I like Frawley at 7
  37. B

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Anyone got the footage?
  38. B

It's gotta be tedesco

Someone upload the footage
  39. B

It's gotta be tedesco

How did u find that out?
  40. B

Canterbury Bulldogs prepared to say goodbye to Moses Mbye

It's like almost every week we r chasing a new player and releasing another gets abit annoying really..
  41. B

Canterbury Bulldogs prepared to say goodbye to Moses Mbye

Anyone think theres any truth to this or more media bs?i think we should be giving him some time at hooker first
  42. B

2nd half defence

Heaps better so far than last year when we died in the last 20 almost every game
  43. B

Re-sign reynolds at all costs

Yea he won't be getting his 800k that's for sure
  44. B

Spot on,he is a running 5/8 hopefully he can keep it up and des gives the 7 jersey to Frawley might be what we need
  45. B

Your name is "BAD BILLY"!go look at the start of this forum,people saying the exact same stuff I am,your on a Bulldogs discussion forum go support netball bro
  46. B

Keyboard warrior! Look out everyone we got a tuff guy over here don't upset her
  47. B

Lol fuck the kennels funny,I've said all along that Reynolds is a good player that we need to resign we just needed a good number 7 inside him,now that there is one so many people on here are saying the same thing even though Yous didn't want him 4 weeks ago,his worth the resign,yes his had bad...
  48. B

R7 - Dogs vs Souths - Team List and Discussion Thread

Can someone tell me if Reynolds got man of the match
  49. B

R7 - Dogs vs Souths - Team List and Discussion Thread

Francis tuala is on the bench isn't he the one from the 9s that was running over everyone
  50. B

Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

I know this is a typical comment on here but how the fuck can we not keep Frawley at 7 full time and Montoya on the wing,Frawley line break solo try and his grubbed to almost set josh Morris up for a try then his pass out wide for a try for fuck sake this is the blokes we need a crucial times to...
  51. B

Can someone tell me what position Frawley was playing if Reynolds and mbye r on? I just tuned in
  52. B

Matt Frawley could play half back tonight

Who's spot would he take though?i think everyone can agree it will either be fb centre or hooker,so lichaa Brenko or abbey? Also about Foran it's going around that the storm are after him and also flanno met josh Reynolds at his house
  53. B

Hey everyone it just said on the nrl app late mail for round 6 that des could move mbye to another position to accomodate Frawley in the halves
  54. B

Matt Frawley could play half back tonight

It said on the nrl late mail for round 6 that des may be moving mbye to another position to accomodate Frawley in the halfback position... GOOD NEWS!
  55. B

Bulldogs Inform Reynolds That He is not Required in 2018

Literally don't know what to think hope he stays his the only one to give u that energy even though he fucks up
  56. B

I wonder y they are addressing it though?were did the rumour come from
  57. B

Is there any truth to this or proof?
  58. B

Injury Report

Does that mean Eastwood is playing?
  59. B

Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

Can't believe we lost but no matter what people say on here we do look like a better side this might tech des to have a outside back on the bench
  60. B

Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

Who's replacing holland on the wing didn't Se?
  61. B

Dogs on 9 news

Was it actually about hoppa? Anyone have the link?
  62. B

Bulldogs vs Panthers - Trial 1 Discussion Thread

Bulldogs just signed former west tigers lock rod griffin to a one year deal
  63. B

Mybe starting a halfback for the world all stars.

Face breaker you are the biggest fuckwit as if you'd wish that on one of our players go support table tennis
  64. B

The 20-year-old Canterbury Bulldogs player on teammates’ lips — Marcelo Montoya

Hope he makes first grade does anyone have any info about abbey making first grade?
  65. B

Pre-Season chat: Josh Jackson

When do we actually find out from the club who's playing first grade is it announced or game day pretty much?
  66. B

Interesting who's gunna be on the wing maybe Phillips? Don't mind him has abit of speed
  67. B

How did you find that out mate?
  68. B

Anyone know if Brenko is havin a go at first grade?or kennar
  69. B

Hoppa to miss 4 games in 2017

Does anyone know who will be replacing perrett and Rona and if abbey is getting a go at first grade? Reliable sources