Search results

1. Serpent

Blake Ferguson

You guys are just jealous you dont have anybody as articulate and well spoken as Fergo at the dogs.
  2. Serpent

Sack Dean Pay

I think you guys should extend him for 5 years minimum. :)
  3. Serpent

Will we win a game this year?

no :)
  4. Serpent

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

HEY FUCKERS!!!!!! ive missed you all. Sorry i missed the game today, can you guys give me a run down please. Who won?
  5. Serpent

Has anyone heard from Serpent & Tacky

Lol, id never touch the nose candy coach, you must have me mistaken for somebody else. What happened to the dogs today bro?
  6. Serpent

Haha!, to be fair i was filthy at BA and the club last year. Hope youve been well bro, looks like the dogs seasons over already :)
  7. Serpent

Thanks bro, hope youve been well mate, hows the ticka going?
  8. Serpent

Lol, ive been in holidays in Colombia, hope you been well my friend. Sad the dogs couldnt get the choc's today :)
  9. Serpent

So kind of you Kaz, only just found this, thanks for your thoughts. Im ok, been down about the eels since last year, just laying low, missed chatting to you guys. Thanks to all in this thread, very kind of you to think of me.
  10. Serpent

Why has the board decided to write off 2019?

I think its taking a realistic approach, i wouldnt say they are writing off next year but realisically they know you'll be building, theres no way you or us for that matter will have a side to win the comp next year. No point living in fantasy land and projecting unrealistic hopes to the fans...
  11. Serpent

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Cheers Chimpy, to be honest mate i dont think we were much better, i thought you guys had us till morris got 10 in the bin, that changed the game. You guys are playing more like a team than us this year sadly for us.
  12. Serpent

NRL to investigate Bulldogs for wearing wrong jersey

We can blame the Storm system for Seaweed and the inbred Canberra club for Ozzy, our clubs all about doing things by the books ;)
  13. Serpent

No way Corey would be up to any shananigans, hes a clean skin! :tearsofjoy:
  14. Serpent

Yo brother, hope youve been well mate, hows the health and ticka you tough bastard?
  15. Serpent

Hahaha!! Truely i thought we were both pretty poor, we only won because morris was sent off, that changed the game. Dont worry, unfortunately i think we will get the spoon, weve a very tough draw coming.
  16. Serpent

Hi lads, just popping into say hi as i was in the area, and check on last nights result. How did we go lads?
  17. Serpent

NRL to investigate Bulldogs for wearing wrong jersey

You kents should be booted out of the comp for this, just when i thought id heard enough shit coming out of your club, constantly bringing the game into disrepute, and now this!
  18. Serpent

Knights should go for Foran- Johns

Johns just looking after his dopey mate here, only a complete imbecile would hire Foran.
  19. Serpent

Canterbury promise to hunt down world’s best young league talent

On a serious note why arnt there more middle eastern heritage players playing for the dogs?
  20. Serpent

Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

Lol @ "we'll look like idiots". You do realise that is and has been the case for 2 years. No matter what we do now we are the new Parramatta. Good luck recruiting players after the way we have treated Mbye and Woods. Would you sign with us? We are now a club that will have to pay overs to get...
  21. Serpent

Foran out for season with Toe Injury

LOLLLLL! At least we are both having shit seasons. This was always going to happen, if it wasnt a pre existing injury there would be a new one. Buying foran is like buying an old clapped out petrol cement mixer with rust, holes an old belt that was already in tatters, and expecting to use it...
  22. Serpent

Too much negativity!!!

Im certain we are cursed Kaz, like seriously, we need a big smoking ceremony at our new ground to get rid of the bad spirits.
  23. Serpent

Too much negativity!!!

You are paying for letting a woman run the club.
  24. Serpent

THIS ISN'T FAIR !

To be fair bro we have no excuses, we are dog shit, weve fallen apart and its not looking good for next year atm to be honest. We need some big signings.
  25. Serpent

THIS ISN'T FAIR !

Shanon is that you?
  26. Serpent

This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

At least we are having our darkest hour together, it makes it a lot easier to handle knowing you guys are shit too.
  27. Serpent

Lewis and Cleeland Now!

Ive been calling for the Cleeland steamer to get a run all season, whens he getting a go?
  28. Serpent

Foran

HAHAHA mate the comments had zero to do with JR, youll have to do better than that, the comments were on Foran and about how Foran would go at your club, dont bother trying to change the subject or backflip. And if you think Foran is a better half than Josh who i dont rate that highly in the...
  29. Serpent

Foran

Haha cheers mate, dont worry i expect to cop a bit, all good and fair banter, To be fair mate when we signed Corey i wrote a blog on 1EE that the signing was one of our worst in history and he was a bludger and bum, i copped a hell of a lot of shit about it but i ended up being right. Ive been...
  30. Serpent

Foran

Cheers bro, it was never sour grapes on my behalf, just calling it how it is, Foran is not the player or person he was years ago, he's career is as good as over.
  31. Serpent

Foran

Some of you blokes who took a few potshots at me and were very quick to start throwing insults, have a read above at my post when you signed him last year. Thats what you call facts, truth and an absolutely prophetic prediction.
  32. Serpent

Foran

LOLLLL, real genius here, could you have shown any more you know SFA about RL in this thread lol? ''the myth of foran being injury prone'' That will do me. Hope youre happy, this blokes going to fuck your bottom line for as long as he's at your club, and its what you wanted.
  33. Serpent

Foran

Heres a smart RL analyser, bang on.
  34. Serpent

Foran

Next......
  35. Serpent

Foran

Hows Foz going for you bro? turns out my words were more than prophetic, they were bang on. You might realise now it wasnt sour grapes, just the facts and truth.
  36. Serpent

Cutting players loose

What about we swap Sharon for Timmy?
  37. Serpent

Cutting players loose

Talk around Parra is talking to Sharon, if we sign Sharon i'll dead set stab myself in the leg with a rambo knife.
  38. Serpent

Cutting players loose

Id like to see us cull Klemmer because he is shit. Id let somebody like the eels take him and pay for the bludgers wages.
  39. Serpent

Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

Its ground hog day, this is a carbon copy of what he said with us when he was being exposed. Get ready for it, dogs will lose patience soon and start leaking a few rumours, Forans a dead man walking with you guys.
  40. Serpent

Edwards at it again

Good player, we will seriously miss his energy, big loss. We are in serious crisis about to get worse, its fekking shit being an eels fan.
  41. Serpent

Members Forum 1

Hahaha, shit we will miss Kenny, he adds a lot of energy out there. We are officially in crisis, Brads lost it.
  42. Serpent

Members Forum 1

Im here and ive got some live footage G-Dog.
  43. Serpent

Members Forum 1

I'll be there!
  44. Serpent

David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

Here he is driving out of Parra Leagues after the meal in his NEW car! Cant get much better evidence than this.
  45. Serpent

David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

The only bit in the article that mattered is at the end lol, the bottom line is he has to do best by his family, all the rest is fluff, we both know that my friend. Every player says all this stuff about the club they are at like all the childhood dream team fluff but money talks boxer. Soon as...
  46. Serpent

Reports say he was seen eating a meal of satay king prawns in Tingha Palace in Parra Leagues last week with Bernie Gurr and Brad Arthur. Apparently they were all laughing, lots of back slapping, ordered extra prawn chips im told.
  47. Serpent

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Welcome Home Klem..
  48. Serpent

Theres going to be some very disappointed people in this thread lol
  49. Serpent

Its good to have him home to be honest, good player, will be a cornerstone of our pack.
  50. Serpent

Congrats to Dogs fans, Better team on the night won.

The better 'team' won on the night.
  51. Serpent

Congrats to Dogs fans, Better team on the night won.

Desperate and deserved win for you tonight, Congrats, you finally got us :) No excuses for us, you were the better team on the night even though Foz played like him and Eddie had taken a plunge on the eels lol, you were too good tonight, congrats. We will beat you kents next time. cheers
  52. Serpent

Why Foran either needs to improve, or be released.

Foran playing like him and Eddie have had a big plunge on the eels.
  53. Serpent

Moses Mbye is scared

You are all scared because we are going to pump your sorry asses tonight. GO PARRA!!!
  54. Serpent

Random Bulldogs Pics

EELS NATION!
  55. Serpent

Random Bulldogs Pics

LOL! Reported for using my image without my consent.
  56. Serpent

Random Bulldogs Pics

57. Serpent

Cap doesn't fit for Bulldogs but Pay upbeat about sore Foran

Foran will never be 100% bro, dont worry about what your club tells you, hes got chronic injuries that will never go away, most weeks he plays on injections. If you guys get him for 50% of your games over the next few years it will be close to a miracle. Best thing for you guys is if you could...
  58. Serpent

On a serious note i can promise you Sharon is 5 times the player Jane is. At least Shazza can have a few good games with a few good runs and offloads, Janes got none of that unfortunately for us. $400K for a Wenty standard forward for 3 years is hard to cop.
  59. Serpent

Our 2018 Indigenous Jersey

Our 2018 strip is so bad it makes our indigenous jersey look like a million dollars lol
  60. Serpent

Our 2018 Indigenous Jersey

Message to the outstanding Aboriginal artists who design these jerseys. LESS IS MORE, less dots, less busy, less colour, less squigly lines, less fucking dots. Aboriginal art tends to be a bit overcooked to my eye, theres too much going on, SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN! Is my message to these artists.
  61. Serpent

Mate he was a complete physical wreck when he came to us, hes a walking chronic injury, all the injuries he has now have been well documented before you guys got him. He wont last long for you guys, he was a shocking buy for you guys that has zero upside. But dont worry, we spent 400k a year...
  62. Serpent

ROUND 9 RECAP + ROUND 10 LINEUP PREDICTION!

We will bend you over and pump you with gay abandon you bunch of stray mutts Im tipping we will put at least 30 on you probably 50. Sharon will be in the fetal position at home on the bean bag all week thinking about what Timmy is going to do to him. This is going to be a bloodbath.
  63. Serpent

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Sorry lads, you put in plenty of heart tonight.
  64. Serpent

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I saw two bulldogs players rubbing the ball with sandpaper.
  65. Serpent

How can I stop supporting the dogs

Hold on! you told me in private that you were an eels fan deep down and would be making the official switch Boxer, you cant have two teams FFS.
  66. Serpent

How can I stop supporting the dogs

Come and support the mighty eels like many other dogs fans who make the switch. Apparently last year there was 109 defectors from the dogs fan base to the eels last year, by all reports they are much happier now.
  67. Serpent

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

SACK DEAN PAY!!
  68. Serpent

NRL Round 7 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Thanks bro, it felt great.
  69. Serpent

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Guys please, a bit of credit is due here, i did warn you blokes about Pay and Foran and i copped a hammering for it, your club could have saved thousands getting tips from me. I told you told be calling for both of their heads by rd 10.
  70. Serpent

NRL360 : Forans feedback

Hows he going lads?
  71. Serpent

Here To Face The Music - We Were A Disgrace Today

IM BACK FEKKERS!!! Feeling better than ever actually, big run against Manly starts this weekend, we will still win the comp.
  72. Serpent

Kieran Foran

I did warn you lads that by rd 10 youd be calling for his head and saying hes rubbish :) Didnt i cop it lol
  73. Serpent

NRL360 : Forans feedback

LOL, Yes with Foz its always 'we are a few weeks away''.....
  74. Serpent

Lacking momentum and enthusiasm.

Maybe the eels and dogs are using the same batches of party drugs lol
  75. Serpent

Would anyone want to see Garry Lo, png flyer in a dogs jersey?

Hes a gun, id be happy with him at Parra.
  76. Serpent

Haha! maybe im suffering from shell shock, thanks for the good banter lads. BA on the NRL show tonight, 10pm ch9.
  77. Serpent

HOLD THE PHONE!! I had a good sleep and regained some composure, ive got an announcement to make. EELS WILL WIN THE COMP!
  78. Serpent

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Is Dezzy still available?
  79. Serpent

Thanks mate but im too gutted to talk much right now, ive taken this loss badly. My hands were shaking after the game, ive been ranting and raving and given myself a massive headache. Obviously couldnt eat after the game so havnt eaten all day, im on the edge of sanity. I need to lay down but im...
  80. Serpent

Ive seriously got a massive headache and dont feel well, feel like i might be having a stroke.
  81. Serpent

The Serpent never runs, im here to face the music. We were a disgrace today, no excuses...... Over to you Doggies Fans, give me your best.
  82. Serpent

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
  83. Serpent

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

SACK DEAN PAY!!!!! Hold on, no dont sack Dean Pay, i dont want you guys to have the chance to get better.:)
  84. Serpent

Positives?

reported.
  85. Serpent

Positives?

We will go undefeated for the rest of the year my friend :)
  86. Serpent

Positives?

That Dean Pay is coach :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::mask:
  87. Serpent

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Dean Pay is the simplest bloke involved in the game, Steve Kearney looks like a Rhodes scholar in comparison.
  88. Serpent

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

I hate to say i told you so but i warned you about Pay. He was the worst defensive coach at both the Eels and raiders in decades and the bloke is not the sharpest tool in the shed i can promise you that, that he is a 1st grade coach is very worrying. You blokes will be calling for this dopes...
  89. Serpent

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

They could put 40 or 50 on you here.
  90. Serpent

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

Defence looks worse than ever under Pay, ive grave doubts about Pays ability.
  91. Serpent

Reni Maitua

LOLL!!
  92. Serpent

Bulldogs’ Morris twins intend to play on

lol he has played for NSW unfortunately, but it was very forgettable
  93. Serpent

Predict the dark horse

Eels are certs to win the comp.
  94. Serpent

Reni Maitua

This can only be a good thing, this clown bought a very poor culture to our club, ive no idea what he has to offer you.
  95. Serpent

Market Watch: Dogs net schoolboy star and Marshall-King upgraded

We were offered this guy but let you guys have him because hes shite, we took Jaeman Salmon and gave you James, the fish that John West rejected lol