Search results

1. Kennelnator

Explanation on referring decision

Because NRL
  2. Kennelnator

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Our local nugget junior goes good What are people's thoughts of Bailey coming in as our starting #7 and Mann the man on the bench as our super sub?
  3. Kennelnator

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Sexton is no Johns, but needs to be the #7 until the young pup is ready in a few years....we can't have this chopping and changing consistently in the halves year in, year out ffs stop these musical chairs in the halves
  4. Kennelnator

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Yes I totally forgot Tracey definitely in for Taaffe Skelton has size and power
  5. Kennelnator

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Hutch out - Sexton In Kiraz wing - Xerri centre Wilson to replace injured JAC
  6. Kennelnator

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

When will he be back from his injury?
  7. Kennelnator

Your Round 1 Team?

Kiraz starts on the wing - definitely No way Kiraz plays in the centres
  8. Kennelnator

Your Round 1 Team?

Mahoney was disappointing last year I hope he improves this year, along with his fitness....
  9. Kennelnator

Your Round 1 Team?

Does Turpin add anything in attack from dummy half? Long time since I've seen him last play
  10. Kennelnator

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Salmon 15. Poasa 16. Morrin 17. Kautoga
  11. Kennelnator

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Hutcho is an average backup for the #7 and can also fill other spots when needed We need to stop playing musical chairs with the #7, and leave Sexton there until the young pups are ready in a few years.....It is what it is
  12. Kennelnator

Opinion Only Positive

Hopefully Tracey starts at #1
  13. Kennelnator

News Sam Hughes contract extension

I think we should definitely re-sign King I don't want King resigning
  14. Kennelnator

News Sam Hughes contract extension

Hopefully not
  15. Kennelnator

Your Round 1 Team?

Wilson will be a regular starter once JAC contract is up With all the talent we have in the backs, I can't see the club re-signing JAC
  16. Kennelnator

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Did you see Polly at the AGM?
  17. Kennelnator

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Someone has vanilla custard on their face! Ow four?
  18. Kennelnator

SMH Luai

Joel, go and have a really cold shower and give the old fella a tug You will feel so much better
  19. Kennelnator

SMH Luai

WoW.....So Luai will be paid more than Cleary
  20. Kennelnator

SMH Luai

How much are the Panfers paying Cleary?
  21. Kennelnator

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Do you talk and doubt yourself soo much when you're banging a woman or man?
  22. Kennelnator

Rumour Jarome Luai

Not as desperate as you
  23. Kennelnator

Rumour Jarome Luai

This is 2023 bud..... But yes - Cleary, Johns, Langer, Stuart, Freeman, Thurston, Cronk, J.Hughes, S. Johnson, A. Reynolds, Lamb, Mortimer, Sterling, Maloney, Munster, Foran, DCE, G. Alexander, Toovey, Lyons, etc, etc, etc
  24. Kennelnator

Rumour Jarome Luai

That experiment with Burton at #7 was a disaster Which 5/8 or H/B have you seen which is 1.9m in height and almost 100kg? And Burton is still growing.....
  25. Kennelnator

Board re-elected unopposed

Incoming troll alert........
  26. Kennelnator

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

You're one of the original trolls of the kennel I see your offspring's have followed in your footsteps
  27. Kennelnator

Opinion Pre Season Training

Is RFM still club captain
  28. Kennelnator

News 5 Talking Points

Patolo gives me Atoni & Ogden vibes....big but lacks aggression
  29. Kennelnator

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

JMoz + BMoz partnership was a hell of a sight to see
  30. Kennelnator

Rumour AFB & JT

When I mention big bucks im referring to 700k+ a year, and I doubt the players you mentioned are above that It's all a guess, so none really knows?! Over the years it was reported from multiple sources that Brooks was on $1.1m?! That's free on their cap now, so a couple hundred thousand on top...
  31. Kennelnator

Rumour AFB & JT

How can't they? Who have they got on major bucks? Klemmer and API and that's probably it We have Burton, Kikau and Mahoney
  32. Kennelnator

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Did they have coffee or Chinese?
  33. Kennelnator

Official Gus's Message

Coming from you yo?
  34. Kennelnator

Official Gus on Twitter

Pakistan which immigrated to Breakfast point than purchased a unit in Granville opposite the station and El Jannahs
  35. Kennelnator

2024 NRL Signings

Gus speaks with all players off contract, coming off contract as well as disgruntled players, as he should! The real question is which players does he really want? He won't tell anyone who he really wants
  36. Kennelnator

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

I don't think the Tigers have the money for AFB with what there throwing at Luai Beware of the sleeping Dragon
  37. Kennelnator

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Port takes you to Redfern Starboard takes you to hell Stern takes you back onto brekkie crew cőck
  38. Kennelnator

Official Gus's Message

Yeah, the spuds don't realise they're making it a lot more worse for their campaigns
  39. Kennelnator

Official Gus's Message

These trolls must be Parra or St George supporters It amazes me how people can be so negative day in, day out and not get bored of it. Can someone ask Gus on twitter (@David holland) if the club can set up a mental health clinic/retreat and take in the trolls from the kennel for an assessment...
  40. Kennelnator

Opinion Run away

41. Kennelnator

Drew Hutchinson signing

Paranoia in the club is settling in.......
  42. Kennelnator

Sexton

Sexton is the sex bomb baby!
  43. Kennelnator

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

This bloke was the second best prop behind Taumalolo a few years ago.... Hopefully he still has it in him
  44. Kennelnator

Liam Knight?

Riki will be the best backrower in the comp in 2 years
  45. Kennelnator

Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Hope not
  46. Kennelnator

News Recruits Poll Haas and Tino

We need 4 props and not just the "1"
  47. Kennelnator

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Fuck up you qld scum
  48. Kennelnator

Suck my dick you piece of shit
  49. Kennelnator

Shut up you whinging prick
  50. Kennelnator

The only banger im interested in banging at this present moment is Ana de Armas
  51. Kennelnator

If we do i want a remix of Whoomp there it is by the tag team
  52. Kennelnator

Opinion Update on Signings

Imagine out of that entire list we only end up with May
  53. Kennelnator

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

1. Papalii 2. Wilson 3. Kiraz 4. Burns 5. Addo-Carr 6. Averillo 7. Burton 8. TPJ 9. Flanagan 10. King 11. Kautoga 12. Preston 13. Waddell 14. Mahoney 15. Skelton 16. Brown 17. Pele
  54. Kennelnator

Tino and Fifita free agents after Holbrock sacked

Would love to see it happen, but it aint happening If they are going, than i cant see anyone competing with the Pilchard offers
  55. Kennelnator

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

If we got pumped by Penrith, Storm, Brisbane it would be a little more understandable, but losing to the Knights by 66, fuck me
  56. Kennelnator

Those chinese meals dont fulfil the need of a 110kg+ props Gus needs to invest in Cuttlemans and Tomahawks....im sure Laundy can help him out
  57. Kennelnator

Opinion Aiden Sezer number 7 2024

Ill let Gus know on Twitter now I see an incoming blocked record from Gus this evening
  58. Kennelnator

Is there a better term for embarrassing?
  59. Kennelnator

Opinion Dogs off-contract list for 2023

According to zerotackle, this is our off-contract players for 2023 Who do we re-sign out of this list? OFF CONTRACT 2023 Paul Alamoti, Jake Averillo, Fa'amanu Brown, Braidon Burns, Declan Casey, Brandon Clarke, Kyle Flanagan, Samuel Hughes, Joseph O'Neill, Jayden Okunbor, Chris Patolo, Malachi...
  60. Kennelnator

Opinion Forwards

We have nothing up front
  61. Kennelnator

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

He is definitely better in the front row than on the edge Considering what we have up front, Waddell will one player coming off the bench trying to add impact Wish we had better, but got to work with what we have
  62. Kennelnator

Opinion Reynolds outplays flopagun on return

The OP is a dead set goose, if this thread was to be taken seriously, the title should of read Flanagan and not Flopagun Fair weather supporter you are....
  63. Kennelnator

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

Reynolds and Nu Brown have been brought in on one year contracts only, which means they will be playing Cup and/or 18th man, and will be coming in to fill during origin, injuries and suspension
  64. Kennelnator

Gus strikes again ( Pele and Preston)

He does have alot of his attributes, but i hope he doesnt follow through with that gay moustache
  65. Kennelnator

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

What else you got Dexter?
  66. Kennelnator

News Australian Schoolboy Gun 7 Snubs Gus

Aussie Schoolboys’ gun No.7 snubs Gus’ Bulldogs to stay loyal to Cowboys: Transfer Whispers Staff Writers from Fox Sports January 13th, 2023 12:07 pm North Queensland young gun No.7 Tom Duffy has knocked back an approach from Bulldogs boss Phil Gould to stick loyal with the Cowboys. The son of...
  67. Kennelnator

News Canterbury flyer Josh Addo-Carr declares Bulldogs will be on top

Burton, Kikau, Xerri, JAC That is going to be lethal
  68. Kennelnator

Official Gus on Twitter

Just like in Police Academy, send them straight to the barber
  69. Kennelnator

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Will he make a good fullback? Noone here knows The only people who would know are the Panthers Considering Dylan Edwards is their fullback, obviously Crichton ain't better than him, otherwise he would be their FB
  70. Kennelnator

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Not sure about the halfback, but it would be nice to have Joseph Manu in the #1 jersey Something has to give at Bondi with Tedesco, Sualii and Manu Would 850k-900k entice Manu over?
  71. Kennelnator

Opinion 2023 off contract list

These are the players off contract in 2023 at the Dogs From this list, which players would you re-sign? OFF CONTRACT 2023 Corey Allan, Jake Averillo, Bailey Biondi-Odo, Braidon Burns, Brandon Clarke, Declan Casey, Kyle Flanagan, Samuel Hughes, Joseph O'Neill, Jayden Okunbor, Chris Patolo...
  72. Kennelnator

Official Gus on Twitter

I wanna see blood
  73. Kennelnator

Official Gus on Twitter

Fight fight fight fight fight
  74. Kennelnator

Rumour cameron murray/moses

Is David Holland blood related to you as well?
  75. Kennelnator

Jharal Yow Yeh Signs With The Dogs

No he doesnt
  76. Kennelnator

Its a pisstake thread brother
  77. Kennelnator

When did Jharal sign with the Dogs? https://youtube.com/shorts/MzGkRI0evx4?feature=share
  78. Kennelnator

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

I dont think Avo has it between the ears Hopefully he proves all the doubters wrong
  79. Kennelnator

Official Bulldogs sign Fa amanu Brown

I dont see Brown or Reynolds in the 17 I do see them in the 17 come Origin and injuries
  80. Kennelnator

Cannot disagree with that Need Billy Slater to come in and give him some tips on how to extend his leg while contesting the ball in the air
  81. Kennelnator

Avo has bulked up considerably With the way his body is shaping up, i thonk his best position would be centre
  82. Kennelnator

Official Gus on Twitter

And Klems boyfriend, Sharon
  83. Kennelnator

News 2023 Top 30 Player List

Thompson starts and is captain, along with King TPJ on the bench
  84. Kennelnator

News 2023 Top 30 Player List

Why do i get the feeling that our centres will be Allan and Burns?
  85. Kennelnator

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

So with Jackson retired, Tui gone along with Schoupp, does that mean our current top 30 roster is 26/30?