Search results

1. timetopisshasleroff

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I dont get the agro, klem is no sonny bill. If he doesnt want be at canterbury, well smell ya later thanks . Better off leaving. Dogs should stand there ground and ask for ramien 0r moga before a realease is made. U wouldnt realease cogger, so not gonna happen with klem till this happens.not...
  2. timetopisshasleroff

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

Props are overrated in the game nowadays, well the ones that only play 30 mins out of 80 each week. Simply put if you had the choice if you could pick ferguson or napa for 500k a year who would you take and beleive most beneficial? No brainer. I think pay is still stuck in the 80s, we need...
  3. timetopisshasleroff

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Dogs will let go of klem if knights give us Ramien
  4. timetopisshasleroff

News NRL have removed Bulldogs players from site.

Still have josh reynolds / mymbe etc on bulldogs home page.
  5. timetopisshasleroff

Official 2019 Jersey

Improvement, like the old school shorts, socks are wrong, bands need to be different thicknesses, socks look like lowes old man socks.
  6. timetopisshasleroff

Opinion Bulldogs' Retention/Recruitment Team - Loyalty in the NRL

I respect the guy, obviously he looked disinterested for a while, but never lacked in effort, id rather him go in good spirits than hang on too long, we need halves and back more
  7. timetopisshasleroff

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Dont blame him, 600k a year difference , set yourself up and your kids, good luck to him, extra cash for us to sign where we are skinny in other positions. Newcastle wil be a good side in 19 and beyond , good luck to him, replace with tapau?
  8. timetopisshasleroff

News Canterbury Bulldogs players face court over Mad Monday celebrations

Yeah maybe he should have filmed himself snorting 5 or 6 lines of coke instead ,apparently its just a bad look for the game in afl, and amazingly thats the end of it.no legal ramifications for takeing illegal drugs, good look for plenty of aspiring kids out there, daddy “whats racking up mean”?
  9. timetopisshasleroff

News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

That ennis clone reed mahoney at parra is off and would be a good cheap pickup
  10. timetopisshasleroff

Legends of League Tournament - Consolidated Game Thread - BULLDOGS WON!!

Fair side, shoulve got haz ,and jt to finish where it started.
  11. timetopisshasleroff

Who’s better Montoya or Crichton?

Chrichton, more consistant, quick play the ball, better positioning , its a no brainer.
  12. timetopisshasleroff

Official Josh Cleeland leaves the Bulldogs.

I can understand dean pays youth policy,shouldve got a run this year, but cogger is no where near joshs game atm, good luck to him!
  13. timetopisshasleroff

Opinion Thanks for the service Beastwood

Represented our club as best any has in last 20 years, i put him alongside pricey haz bobcat jmoz and noddy . Thanks beasty!
  14. timetopisshasleroff

Official Woolford leaves the Dogs

Cant understand why cleeland never got a start before frawley,good luck to zac and all departing players.
  15. timetopisshasleroff

Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

Well done boys, Renouf was a machine. Couldnt be any prouder of the boys! Gonna miss beasty tho
  16. timetopisshasleroff

News NRL exhibition match for Bega, but not everyone’s impressed

Wow, a bit hypocritical being bega has a lot of kiddie fidlers down there.
  17. timetopisshasleroff

Your not alone, did the same thing on the couch!
  18. timetopisshasleroff

I think the same thing everytime i see that mug, refs gave him a try that wasnt. Ref tried to keep them in it.
  19. timetopisshasleroff

Pass, rebuild club, not retirement club. Id rather sign a couple of talented kids who deserve a second chance on the cheap. Taane milne Tim simona
  20. timetopisshasleroff

Phil Rothfield Meme Thread

Love bad billys, lmfao
  21. timetopisshasleroff

Okunbor

Throw him in the deep end at our trials for 80 mins, has the talent for sure.
  22. timetopisshasleroff

Controversy Corner tore Rothfield a new one!

Slothfield was dissed by dugan and fifta and have to say they were so spot on!
  23. timetopisshasleroff

Andrew Webster Going Into Bat For Us

Players association should also get some balls and pull all sides together and have nothing to do with the grubby wrag it is.
  24. timetopisshasleroff

Team of Photographers deployed by Telegraph to ambush the Dogs.

Once a year sydney has an event where people have a good time get naked get drunk have fun without bothering anyone else, its called mardi gras and is celebrated and accepted annually. Our boys did the same thing but is frowned upon, how fucked up is our society. No your never see someone...
  25. timetopisshasleroff

Bulldogs hope after week they'd rather forget.

Nrl a bunch of softcock yes men. Adam gets photographed nude at a private function with telephoto lense and dogs get whacked 1/4 mil. Matt lodge threatens to kill people and gets what? What a bunch of cocksmokers. We should run out to sweet caroline, and do our captains run in body suits!
  26. timetopisshasleroff

JMoz’s Parting Gift to Bulldogs

Champion fella. Deserved two years imo. Heard down here last night at function in canberra ricky stuart gonna be punted soon.
  27. timetopisshasleroff

Josh Morris chokes back tears in post match interview

Josh and greg have spent a 1/3 of their life so far playing for our club and so glad they did. Best wishes and good luck boys!
  28. timetopisshasleroff

Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

No jmoz, sad to see him go.
  29. timetopisshasleroff

Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Hell yeah, what a great signing ,plays on the right side like jacko, watched this kid closely last couple of years, admired his game.thought for sure chooks sharks would grab him. Left centre? Hooker? To come we hope next.
  30. timetopisshasleroff

Dean Pay on Talkin’ Sport

Chico and Brian Kelly( i hope) Theres plenty of talent still off contract that would be good for depth Kyle turner Chris macqueen Tyrell faumiono Hymel hunt Ben hampton Mitch rein Robbie rochow Javid bowen Kane linnet Justin o neill Kirisome ava Heaps out there
  31. timetopisshasleroff

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

Been to redfern? What a crock of shit. Gee some people talk out of their arse.
  32. timetopisshasleroff

Has Mbye defamed the Bulldogs club?

Lmfao,.... robbie rarah....nah moses no big egos there! Fmd what a puppet. Cant believe they punted lolohea for him. Good player, doesnt hold a candle to lewis tho. Thanks moses you turned our club around by leaving! No animosity, good for us tho.
  33. timetopisshasleroff

Bravedog

Lol bravedog, i was hoping he didnt pull a hammy today, im glad he is loyal to our club, true Canterbury supporter! Unlike parramatta jesus, what happened to him? I guess even being jesus cant help parra
  34. timetopisshasleroff

Sauaso Sue signs with the Bulldogs for the next two years

He might get a few hia’s, thats cos he puts his head were others wont. Got a bit of shit in him, probably will thrive at belmore. Allways like his footy hard runner hits the ground when tackled on his front for a quick play the ball, good signing imo, Segeyaro next please mr hill.
  35. timetopisshasleroff

Dogs jerseys for $20

I got one for $30 a few Months back at Canterbury shop in Canberra player issue type with those grippy bubbles across the chest which is handy when on the longue and you have more of a chance of getting chips off your chest before it hits the carpet!
  36. timetopisshasleroff

Josh McGuire charged for pulling Adam Elliotts hair.

Poor loser, hope gallen punches the shit out of him!
  37. timetopisshasleroff

The Dogs are havin’ a partaaaay………… and the Broncos are in the bin: Round 21 Match report

What im most impressed with is the young blokes all jumping up a gear and playing that consistant footy, most impressed with Rhyse Martin, didnt realise he is that good. The future is bright, it will be interesting to see who we pickup from here on in.
  38. timetopisshasleroff

Better off signing his team mate brian kelly, we need strike on that edge. We lead the comp for metres gained and post contact metres, we need backs and a productive hooker.
  39. timetopisshasleroff

Bulldogs media improvement

That day at Suncorp was the best live game ive seen any buldogs side play ever! Against lockyer /tallis/ webcke/ hodges/ berrigan/ hunt/ cevoneceva etc they had no fuckin answer! Best ever
  40. timetopisshasleroff

Lachlan Lewis v Josh Reynolds

Apparently we in are or were going in talks with drinkwater, half/fullback from manly from memory, hasnt made nrl debut yet, interesting... There is still some really good young talent available espicially in outside backs. Opaciac / brian kelly/ faumiono / ava/ field etc
  41. timetopisshasleroff

The Mole: Bulldogs snare Sauaso Sue from Wests Tigers

Sweet, have liked this guy for years. Tough as teak, im actually stoked. Wanted the dogs to grab him this year. If we can sign brian kelly or that opacic centre from broncs to flll jmoz spot that would be nice
  42. timetopisshasleroff

Holland

I was impressed with dutchy, as a former centre you can tell he knows what to do . He knows the lines to run and its the hardest position to defend. Pretty sure jmoz let bj leuia in against raiders late and eerily similar against masters last night ,same poor defence. Not jmoz bashing, huge fan...
  43. timetopisshasleroff

Rhyse Martin re-signs one year deal

Glad he re signed, i was expecting one of the limitless cap clubs like cronulla or rorters to sign him. Says to me, he is happy at belmore and believes in dean
  44. timetopisshasleroff

NRL to investigate Bulldogs for wearing wrong jersey

How about other teams conform to our colours, parra should wear a jersey that doesnt come close to ours, its been the same fuckin colour since 1935 greenturd! Fuckin cocksmoker
  45. timetopisshasleroff

Dean Pay on Dogs Recruitment.

Jazz tevanga 9 Jerome luai 7 Jai field 1 Cheap starting spine with lewis at 6
  46. timetopisshasleroff

Cant Blame This Team

Lichaa is two slow. Just give me to start with Nathaniel roche for 9 Luai from pemrith at either 1 6 or 7 And some young forwards with some shit in them like penriths hethrington. It’s going to be a slow rebuild guys. Just like newy.
  47. timetopisshasleroff

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

So they sign jmoz and realease jesse ramien, no so smart imo. Good luck to jmoz, great servant to our club. Not sure of his numbers, 200+ first grade games, almost 100 tries. Cant think of too many better left centres in a bulldog / berries jersey. good cheap replacement would be lomax or...
  48. timetopisshasleroff

David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Roosters sniffing around,amongst others who take him in a heartbeat
  49. timetopisshasleroff

RIP Pat Hughes

Condolences to family and friends. Incredible legacy. I remember her when they used to live off moorefields road. Rip Pat.
  50. timetopisshasleroff

Official Bulldogs Website

Realene in her old office!
  51. timetopisshasleroff

3-2-1 Bulldogs vs Knights

Great team performance, dum ass refs tried hard to keep newy in the contest as long as possible . Most pleaseing thing for me apart from effort was the comraderie. Well done boys!
  52. timetopisshasleroff

Canterbury promise to hunt down world’s best young league talent

People arent stupid, i never felt comfortable with the dopes we had at the helm previously.Anderson is a straight shooter and his words make me feel better about the plight of our club.
  53. timetopisshasleroff

Jackson Hastings signs with Salford

Lane is a good player id have him back. Hastings no thanks. Ryley jacks Brodie croft Tyrone may Even corey norman before hastings
  54. timetopisshasleroff

Just people's opinions for 2019 team

Cheapies Hit list 1. Jai field 2.Jaymayne issako, we now need a goalkicker. 4. Brian kelly 5. Kirisome avua (dick but can play) 9.Nathaniel roche, absolute gun. 14. Suaso sue Id be happy with any of these for starters
  55. timetopisshasleroff

Can't Kick, Can't Manage- SOS For a 7&9

Ferguson #1 Issako#2 Sezer#7 Nathaniel roache#9 Soaso su#17 Very affordable lineup. Got a feeling woods and mybe will be flicked before june 30, and the club has some hombres lined up to come across.
  56. timetopisshasleroff

Pay Free Pass 2018?

Tbh, we have had a bludger of a draw. We only got touched up in the early rounds. Close losses to souths tigers chooks sharks raiders and dragons. They arent going that bad. In my opininon we look better than parramatta titans newcastle manly and cows, probably on par with raiders. Considering...
  57. timetopisshasleroff

Best and worst NRL commentators

Best callers are Ginnane /warren smith/andrew moore/warren boland and vossy are the best. Smartest footy comentator who knows what he is talking about is gasnier. Matt nable is clueless, has no idea who the players are, brandys a mumbling woman beater cant stand the prick.
  58. timetopisshasleroff

Aaron Woods on BSB (wants to stay at the club)

We have no pure old fashioned footballers in our side. Our team is robotic and easyier to read than a golden book. They are all athletes, not footballers. Not all of them have to be, we need a couple though. Until we sign a widdop/maloney type half we are going nowhere. Groundhog year again. And...
  59. timetopisshasleroff

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Who are the refs? We may be a chance if its not sutton or that other monkey faced assclown.
  60. timetopisshasleroff

Clean out has commenced

Best option is not even on that list! Nathaniel roache
  61. timetopisshasleroff

Ponga Cleary Nathaniel roche ( off contract) Best 3 young talented kids by a country mile.
  62. timetopisshasleroff

NRL clubs interested in Aaron Woods, but only at the right price

Nah i knew he was shit and friggin lazy before he came to belmore.
  63. timetopisshasleroff

NRL clubs interested in Aaron Woods, but only at the right price

I cannot think of a more disappointing signing in dogs history.
  64. timetopisshasleroff

Canterbury find Mbye replacement

At least we didnt get coote, phew. Hey deano grab brian kelly/ Nathaniel roche /jamayne issako and corey jensen while ur at it!
  65. timetopisshasleroff

Have we now got $1.2M

Albert kelly for 6 Id take Nathaniel roache for 9 over any hooker currently available, best young player ive seen in years. Those two would be a great start.
  66. timetopisshasleroff

Anderson and Hill

Agreed, breath of fresh air!
  67. timetopisshasleroff

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Great signing, best part is no journos had a clue, grab Isaako for other side while there at it.
  68. timetopisshasleroff

Bulldogs/raiders

Regardless were fucked for next 2 or 3 years, start blooding the young guys we have now , ogden etc. may as well use this year to get em ready as its all but over allready. Offload Eastwood tolman etc.prob be 4 years before we are a force again
  69. timetopisshasleroff

Salary Cap Mega thread.

I think personally forans going all right, stick mitch rein ( before june 30)and one of the Canberra halves in the spine it will turn around, forans also had 2 or 3 halves partners in 10 games, imhappy when you can see effort, the guy shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as trex thats just...
  70. timetopisshasleroff

Filter on footy show!

The most puzzling thing to me is people still watch the footy show! Wtf
  71. timetopisshasleroff

I just dont understand

We couldnt beat a side who had lost 3 out their normal 4 spine wallace/edwards/cleary says to me our coaching structure and game plan is fucking woeful. I dont blame the players the effort is there they are ripping in, being a good bloke doesn’t consistently win nrl games, we should have grabbed...
  72. timetopisshasleroff

Clay Priest to debut for Bulldogs in NSW Cup

He has a bit of shit in him, which we lack. Give the guy a chance, i see todd carney playing like shit in q cup ,form comes on goes, time will tell.
  73. timetopisshasleroff

MG's bonkers halves idea.

Well We are playing penrith this week. That might have something to do with it. If they play like they did in round 3 against penrith we are a good chance. Defence is pretty good atm, we all know the rest.
  74. timetopisshasleroff

The kennel in meltdown

Yes he has inherited the squad, but i see no structure no running in numbers, poor game management from halves, players running sideways trying to find a gap, instead of makeing a hole in defense or hitting a hole. Plenty of room for improvement is the upside, look at souths hang in the fight...
  75. timetopisshasleroff

Speed has very little impact on games when your forwards run one out all day, easy pickings no running in numbers, we have no structure with ball in hand at all. Even other teams at the bottom of ladder with us have at least one pure footballer in their team if not more, we have none ,all robots...
  76. timetopisshasleroff

Brian kelly 4 Albert kelly 6 Jayson bukuya 12 Nathaniel roache 13 Suaso sue 15
  77. timetopisshasleroff

Tevita jnr 15 Nathanial roche 13 Sioaso sue 14 Albert kelly 6
  78. timetopisshasleroff

Two days until kick off

Wighton is gonna be out, due to a punch up, abbey will be in
  79. timetopisshasleroff

Ref Ben Cummins apologises to Jackson after blunder.

Refs fucked over tigers last week and have screwed us over this week, anyone else wonder these turds(refs) have coin on games? Its that blatant.
  80. timetopisshasleroff

Stfu Ennis

We got screwd with a decision last week against chooks, got benefit of the doubt, mybe beat 2 defenders to score as well. Id be filthy with refs if i was tigers supporters, that was discraceful , fuck golden point, a great result allround was 7-7 at fulltime. Ennis has a right to have his...
  81. timetopisshasleroff

Clint gutherson

Id rather albert kelly
  82. timetopisshasleroff

K Foran

I thought he made a lot of good defensive reads and one on one tackles on bigger units.
  83. timetopisshasleroff

Dean Pay's Round Three Game Plan

I might have a doobie tonight( first time in 20+ years) so i can deal with the madness
  84. timetopisshasleroff

BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Its haslers side dum ass, bottom line pay has got to make best of the hand he has.
  85. timetopisshasleroff

Should we make a play for Matt Gillett

Bukuya, albert kelly and oates will do
  86. timetopisshasleroff

Chill pill

Its not hard to defend against constantly running one out all day, not stretching defences or hole running at all.
  87. timetopisshasleroff

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Because he has morals and is not an arrogant prick!