1. C

Souths sack Michael Maguire.

Hard to see how this Gumby has a job
  2. C

Tom Trbojevic is better than James Tedesco

Tedesco Turbo Mitchell Walker Mansour Moses Cleary
  3. C

2018 Head Coach

From an outsider looking in I'd like to see Dymock get a start,after just seeing what has happened at South's I think just because you're the assistant doesn't mean things will be the same,after all the assistant is most likely under the head coaches instructions.I see alot of similarities...
  4. C

GIVE THE STORM THE TROPHY NOW !

I agree I think your 5th or 6th isn't too bad you get a home semi and if u win you get to play the loser next week ,I'm thinking Storm v 5 or 6 GF
  5. C

Klemmer

Gday all I'm a South's fan I was just curious to read your forum in regards to your coach and playing style. I have to let you people know our forum posters are exactly the same as posters here .Just like on here Our stubborn coach and our pie eating CEO seem to have same ideas with recruitment...
  6. C

CODY Walker could sensationally walk out on South Sydney.

He could have signed a one year deal and back himself ,he would be sitting pretty now in this outrageous market
  7. C

Four year deals offered to both Tedesco and Woods

I'm hearing James Graham to South's is on the cards
  8. C

Ivan Cleary

I know how your mob are feeling , being a souths fan we are pretty much in the same predicament. Madge was very lucky to keep his job , the strong finish to the year has saved his arse.I'm like alot on this site where I think a coach can stay too long at one place unless other new faces and game...
  9. C

Ivan Cleary

From an outsider I think the Coach you should be looking at is Kevin Walters , I think he would change your style and let your mob play a bit of footy, I also think he has a bit of pulling power in regards to recruitment