Search results

1. D

Braith Anasta

I cannot believe that this guy ever played for us His commentry makes me want to break my TV , dude is dead set tunnel vision about roosters He is painful Sorry for a seperate thread lol
  2. D

Outside backs

Hello All I think todays game reflect the need of having fast outside backs once again in the dogs squad I understand Morris brothers have been great in the past but everything has an expiry date I like montoya but he aint quick as well. Personally i think dogs should go after Dylan walker...
  3. D

Des Hasler record speaks for itself NOT

Fellas, Watched Storm tonight and Brisbane before that Two teams with missing players of walk up start to Rep teams - Slater / Smith / Cronk / Boyd / Milf Having all these players missing from any team gives them a excuse not to turn up to game and get belted but these kids turned up put...
  4. D

Matthew Johns as Halves Coach

Hello Everyone, Before some of you who would like to Roast me for saying this please know the reason Matty was a very successful halves coach at Melbourne and played a great role In developing Cooper Cronks game- Craig Bellamy the great Coach to this day sent Cameron Munster to sydney to...
  5. D

Clint Gutherson

Hello Fellas, Read the news during the week about Hoppa Re-signed for 3 years - I know a lot of people like him here but for me he is just a Young Sam perrett who is just safe and offers very little in speed and attack We need to make a play for Clint Gutherson - guy Is a gun - natural ball...
  6. D

Todd carney to leave Super league at the end of season

Hey Guys, Just read on Internet that Todd carney is finishing up in super league at the season end. Player like him must have secured a contract in NRL for him to leave UK I understand his off field issues but good guys ain't winning us a premiership either, we all agree when he is on field...
  7. D

Laurie Daley is playing Favoritism

Hello Fellow Kennel Members Long Time Reader and First time Posting From the time Laurie has Taken over as a NSW Coach always heard him saying he is a big Fan of Club Combinations and not a fan of playing people outside their positions Yet he Drops Josh Morris who i totally understand hasn't...