Search results

1. Dogzof95

News NRL torched over fresh blunder during Las Vegas promo tour

The gift that keeps giving - NRLOLLLLLL… The NRL has produced another “hold my beer” blunder as it tries to promote rugby league in the United States. One of the great promotional, community-minded initiatives in all of sport is for professional athletes to attend junior clubs or high...
  2. Dogzof95

In Phil Gould we trust

Phil Gould takes over at Penrith in 2011. We need to be patient!
  3. Dogzof95

News Bulldogs landing Josh Reynolds (funny)

https://fb.watch/iV6o8Tx7td/?mibextid=qC1gEa
  4. Dogzof95

Let’s have a bit of fun! What is her question referring to?

This was on the NRL website
  5. Dogzof95

COVID-19 booster shots!

How many booster shots do you think is enough per year? Chant has come out and said booster shots will be part of living with COVID-19.
  6. Dogzof95

Opinion Qualifying as a dogs supporter

When do you think a person qualifies as a genuine bulldogs supporter?
  7. Dogzof95

Bullfrog stories and what made him so great

Let’s m revisit the good old days, I was very young back in the bullfrog era, so I'd love to hear from the supporters who remember our greatest administrator and what made him so great? Also any stories anyone would like to share of the great man, if you have or heard any!
  8. Dogzof95

Relegation system, hahahaha

Time to introduce a relegation type competition! Top 8 play each other. Bottom 8 play each other. The bottom 3 teams from the top 8, are relegated the next season, and the top 3 teams from the bottom 8 teams get promoted....
  9. Dogzof95

News The Dogs might thank us’: Cleary says young star will be better off staying at Penrith

The Dogs might thank us’: Cleary says young star will be better off staying at Penrith Matt Burton of the Panthers is on his way to Belmore. Penrith coach Ivan Cleary says Canterbury “might thank us” for refusing to release young playmaker Matt Burton from his contract early. Burton, 21, has...
  10. Dogzof95

The NRLOL cap is a joke!

2 teams at different end of the ladder played today, yet the nrlol is telling us the cap has made this competition equal or fair???? They need to wake the fuck up! Because it's becoming more and more unfair every single year, the top teams are so far ahead it's becoming the EPL of rugby league...
  11. Dogzof95

DWZ hit! BOOOOOM!

What a hit! Can watch all day! Brutal!!!!
  12. Dogzof95

Complete disaster’: David Leckie calls for Rugby Australia clear-out

A former leader in Australian media has called for a complete cleanout of Rugby Australia, calling for Raelene Castle to follow the lead of departing chairman Cameron Clyne. David Leckie, the former chief executive of the Seven Media Group, didn't pull any punches in his assessment of the...
  13. Dogzof95

News The NRL say the refs got THAT six-again call right. Their own rules confirm it was a blunder

The NRL are adamant the decision to reverse a six-again call in the final stages of the 2019 NRL Grand Final was the correct call. Their own rules confirm it was a mistake that will come to define the match. With the scores level at 8-8 with eight minutes to go, Raiders star Jack Wighton...
  14. Dogzof95

News GF ref's startling claim to Raiders captain

Grand final referee Ben Cummins claimed that he did not call six-again when confronted in the scandalous moment, Raiders co-captain Josh Hodgson says. Cummins clearly signalled and called six-again with nine minutes remaining in Sunday's decider, only to reverse his decision and repeatedly...
  15. Dogzof95

Touch judges

I know touch judges cop a lot of flak in regards to their ability to do their job properly, also on many occasions it has been said "why do we need them in our game" but tonight we as supporters of this great sport, must give credit where it's due and acknowledge the fantastic call that went...
  16. Dogzof95

We need to move on from tonight's game and come together as Bulldogs fans!

There was no way in the world we were going to win tonight, we could have had the Australian team and we would have lost (I don't think the NRL would have the Cowboys play the Australian team tonight, it's meant to be an occasion for celebration). Cowboys final game at their inaugural home...
  17. Dogzof95

Opinion Let's be realistic

The NRL are doing a fantastic job in making this competition so even, that only two teams have the quality of players to win it. Can we recruit top quality players? NO, we can't! How can we recruit top quality players when the person who runs the NRL can get any player he wants and no one bats...
  18. Dogzof95

News NRL proposes top-10 finals series in 'wildcard weekend' revamp

SMH By Christian NicolussiMarch 4, 2019 — 6.30pm NRL head of elite football operations Graham Annesley was involved in a phone hook-up on Monday about how the idea would potentially work from the 2020 season. In a nutshell, teams that finish in ninth and 10th place will still get the chance...
  19. Dogzof95

Opinion Water filter & cooler

Good afternoon Kennel, just want your advice on water filters & coolers. I would like to purchase one for my family but I'm not sure which one? Would love to hear your advice, opinions and recommendations? Thanks!
  20. Dogzof95

News NRL's hypocrisy must end now

NRL's hypocrisy must end now ESPN BRITTANY MITCHELL ESPN Assistant Editor 1:34 AM GMT Jarryd Hayne has faced court for his first appearance since being charged with aggravated sexual assault. His lawyer says he will plead not guilty when the matter returns to court in February. For 16 days...
  21. Dogzof95

SOS to Steve Mortimer

This administration has a lot to answer to! We the fans deserve better than what's been dished out for the past 5 weeks! Yes we don't have the players that other teams have, but this club was never successful because we had the best roster in the comp, it was built on passion, commitment and...
  22. Dogzof95

Is rugby league dying a slow death!

After watching today and tonight’s games being officiated the way they were, I feel rugby league is dying a slow death, and I can’t see it being revived with the people running this once great sport!
  23. Dogzof95

Congrats JT on making the 300 games club!

NRL grand final: Watch Johnathan Thurston’s reaction after the Bulldogs' 2004 premiership Thurston gave his premiership ring to Steve Price. BEFORE the Dally M Medals, before the State of Origin jerseys, even before the Cowboys, Johnathan Thurston was a skinny kid who came off the bench for the...
  24. Dogzof95

Cowboys consider offer for Carney

North Queensland are considering handing Todd Carney an NRL lifeline, weighing up offering the controversial playmaker a one-season contract. The 31-year-old signed late last year for Cairns-based Queensland Cup side Northern Pride, who are a feeder club to the Cowboys, but is desperate for a...
  25. Dogzof95

Nine announce exciting plans for NRL and rugby league coverage in 2018

Nine’s Wide World of Sports will push the 'Home of Rugby League' to a new level in season 2018 when footy fans get live and free access like they’ve never seen before. On Nine and 9Now, coverage will include exclusive broadcast of State of Origin and the Telstra Premiership Grand Final. Key...
  26. Dogzof95

ANZ Stadium To Slash NRL Ticket Prices And Food Sold At Games In 2018

ANZ Stadium To Slash NRL Ticket Prices And Food Sold At Games In 2018 Home games just got cheaper 05/02/2018 Getty Fans of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers can look forward to cheaper ticket prices this year thanks to a joint...
  27. Dogzof95

NRL 2018: NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg admits third-party agreements need change

NRL club bosses will be asked how to overhaul the controversial third-party agreements system at a meeting next week after Todd Greenberg conceded the need for change in how player payments were made outside the salary cap. The number of TPAs being registered with the NRL has been slashed since...
  28. Dogzof95

Why Canterbury forward Greg Eastwood hasn’t lost his perspective despite heart scare

GREG Eastwood may have to retire due to his dodgy heart, but you won’t hear the veteran Bulldogs forward complaining. This was particularly the case last Thursday when Eastwood met a 10-year-old girl at the Children’s Hospital in Randwick who has already undergone 123 surgeries. It was a...
  29. Dogzof95

New NRL officiating structure announced

The NRL has confirmed a new officiating structure following a review of refereeing across the game. The new NRL officiating structure includes the elite level as well as development and pathways for referees nationally. The revised structure will include: the appointment of Bernard Sutton to...
  30. Dogzof95

Kevin Hastings walks away from Roosters over Mitchell Pearce’s departure

Kevin Hastings walks away from Roosters over Mitchell Pearce’s departure KEVIN Hastings spilt blood for his mighty Roosters. A club hall of famer and halfback in Eastern Suburbs’ team of the century. But the passion has gone for ‘Horrie’ Hastings. The Eastern Suburbs legend has had enough of...
  31. Dogzof95

Fishing Gear

I’m not sure if this has been posted before?? Looking to purchase fishing gear, mainly rods, lures and reels, not sure of the best quality, so I’m turning to my bulldogs brothers and sisters to help me out! Thank you! :):):)
  32. Dogzof95

Lebanon, you’ve earned my respect November 19, 2017 - 3:07 pm

By Adam Safi, zero tackle. Lebanon Cedars, you’ve proved me wrong Languishing at the bottom of the Rugby League World Cup rankings, it was unexpected of the unknown Cedars to win a single game, however, they achieved that stand-alone win in this year’s tournament, thoroughly impressing me in...
  33. Dogzof95

Salary Cap, Coffs Harbour and a Premiership STEVE FOLKES NOVEMBER 16, 2017

If I had the opportunity to go back to the beginning of 2002, I wouldn’t change too much. Despite all the off field dramas the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs were quite a successful club. I’m extremely fortunate to have played a part. 2002 Salary Cap Drama It’d been one hell of a pre-season...
  34. Dogzof95

Cooper Cronk to make a call on his NRL future within a fortnight, says manager

DEAN RITCHIE, The Daily Telegraph October 10, 2017 5:55pm COOPER Cronk is expected to let his manager know within the next fortnight whether he will continue playing next season. NRL clubs continue to vigorously pursue Cronk although the Australian World Cup halfback still hasn’t declared his...
  35. Dogzof95

Open letter to Cooper Cronk

Dear Cooper, I walked out of ANZ Stadium on grand final night convinced we had seen the last of you in the NRL. A stand-out performance in a grand final-winning team with two of your best mates by your side - could there possibly be a better way to end it all? The photo of you, Cameron and...
  36. Dogzof95

WHY LUKE KEARY SHOULD BE DIRTY ON THE ROOSTERS’ PURSUIT OF COOPER CRONK

By Michael Di Lonardo October 10, 2017 1:51am AEDT ‘’You didn’t earn your money last season’’ They are the blunt words Souths owner Russell Crowe shouted at Luke Keary to trigger his dramatic exit from The Burrow, and it’s the slap in the face the Roosters are echoing if they sign Cooper...
  37. Dogzof95

Mortimer saves one final dig for Hasler as he returns to Bulldogs board

He put a 'me or him' ultimatum on the table as the Canterbury board weighed up Des Hasler's future in 2016, but it came back to bite Steve Mortimer when they opted to give the under-fire coach a second chance and let their club legend go. It took them 12 months to come to their senses and...
  38. Dogzof95

PAY: 'WE'LL BE PLAYING BULLDOGS FOOTY, WE WON'T BE COPYING ANYONE'

Set with the challenge of reigniting Canterbury's culture, new coach Dean Pay has promised fans he will bring back the 'Dogs of War' and instill in his players a tough-minded mentality that vanished last season. Frustration mounted at Belmore as Des Hasler's coaching tactics became readable and...
  39. Dogzof95

Canterbury Bulldogs missed chance to sign NRL grand final star Cameron Munster

Boom Melbourne five-eighth Cameron Munster could have been in the blue and gold of Canterbury instead of preparing for his second grand final for the Storm. Much has been made of the recruitment and retention blunders made at Belmore in the lead-up to and since the sacking of coach Des Hasler...
  40. Dogzof95

SACKED BULLDOGS COACH DES HASLER LIKELY TO PURSUE PAYOUT FROM CLUB THROUGH SUPREME COURT

David Riccio, Exclusive, The Daily Telegraph September 24, 2017 7:48am JUST three weeks ago, Des Hasler and the Canterbury inner-sanctum hugged and celebrated a final round upset victory over St George Illawarra. In a regrettable souring and ugly end to their six-year relationship, Hasler and...
  41. Dogzof95

Former Bulldog Josh Reynolds Opens Up On The Des Hasler Saga

Former Bulldogs linchpin Josh Reynolds has opened up to Triple M Saturday NRL on the Des Hasler saga that plagued the Bulldogs 2017 season, resulting in the sacking of Hasler. Despite moving on from the Bulldogs Reynolds has noting but respect for Hasler. "It's hard for me to bag Des, he gave...
  42. Dogzof95

Ben and Shane Walker say their freewheeling style can save Jarryd Hayne at the Gold Coast Titans

PETER BADEL, The Courier-Mail August 23, 2017 4:02pm RUGBY league’s most radical coaches, Ben and Shane Walker, have put their hand up for the Titans job and believe their freewheeling style can help Jarryd Hayne rediscover his magic. The Ipswich Jets co-coaches are so confident in their...
  43. Dogzof95

MICHAEL MAGUIRE NOT RIGHT COACH FOR BULLDOGS, SAY WILLIE MASON

The Daily Telegraph September 21, WILLIE Mason has warned Canterbury against hiring axed South Sydney coach Michael Maguire to replace Des Hasler, or else risk finding themselves in the same hole again. Bulldogs boss Ray Dib is yet to open discussions with any potential candidates for the job...
  44. Dogzof95

Bulldogs' cultured search for NRL answers

Former coach Chris Anderson should be appointed Canterbury's football boss to oversee Dean Pay as NRL coach, according to Matthew Johns. Source: AAP 3 HOURS AGO Canterbury's search to recapture their famed culture will likely have to go beyond Chris Anderson, with the club legend not...
  45. Dogzof95

Bellamy renews calls for NRL coaches union

Melbourne's Craig Bellamy says NRL coaches need to unite in an association in light of Des Hasler's sacking from Canterbury this week. Source: AAP 8 HOURS AGO Craig Bellamy has renewed calls for a NRL coaches' union after two-time premiership winner Des Hasler's sacking from Canterbury on...
  46. Dogzof95

Michael Maguire

Mason, Maitua, most ex players and most fans don't want anyone to coach this team unless they have bulldogs DNA running through them, and I concur! 3 questions! 1. would you be surprised if our chairman Mr. Dib signs Madge? 2. how would you react if Dib did? 3. Would you re-new your membership?
  47. Dogzof95

No payout for Hasler: Bulldogs

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib insists the club will not be paying out sacked coach Des Hasler's contract despite announcing the former coach's extension in April. Hasler was given his marching orders on Tuesday after months of speculation came to an end following the Bulldogs'...
  48. Dogzof95

Hasler situation disintegrates into a Dog’s breakfast

Brent Reid, the Australian Des Hasler’s retention was a dog’s breakfast. His sacking threatens to be even more damaging for an organisation that is already grappling with its image as the family club. Families don’t eat their own but the Bulldogs have been ravenous this season. The club is in...
  49. Dogzof95

Hasler is gone, BUT!!!

Our biggest problem remains - Ray Dib! This guy has made so many mistakes whilst he's being in charge of the club it's not funny! I'm pumped as much as anyone hasler is gone! But looking at the bigger picture I'm still not confident Dib will make the right decisions for the club moving forward!
  50. Dogzof95

Why Storm players love playing for Bellamy

Tue, Sep 19, 2017 - 11:05AM Melissa Woods⁠‌, ‌AAP Master tactician, reassuring phone caller, half-time blaster, wedding guest - Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy has been many things to his players but they all agree he's the key to the Storm's consistent success. Minor premiers Melbourne are...
  51. Dogzof95

CANTERBURY COULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE SOON

Christian Nicolussi and Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph September 14, 2017 10:35pm Subscriber only CANTERBURY may be forced to show their hand in the Des Hasler coaching situation because the man widely touted as his successor, Dean Pay, is about to be interviewed for the vacant...
  52. Dogzof95

Lichaa to meet with Canterbury officials this week

JUST a fortnight after being officially farewelled by Canterbury, Michael Lichaa is now determined to continue his career in the blue and white. Lichaa’s manager will meet with Canterbury officials this week to discuss the prospect of the hooker remaining at Belmore next season. The off-contract...
  53. Dogzof95

Ironic hypocrisy in Bulldogs’ dark dilemma

CANTERBURY sure is taking a strange approach for an organisation wanting to restore its reputation as the family club. The Bulldogs finished 11th and, on-field woes aside, much of the blame for a dismal season has been directed at a poor culture within the walls at Belmore. Former Bulldog Reni...
  54. Dogzof95

The hard work at the heart of Craig Bellamy’s coaching and the Melbourne Storm

CRAIG Bellamy’s day starts before dawn. When most Melbourne Storm players are still asleep, their 57-year-old coach is in the gym. At 5am six days a week, the NRL’s most esteemed coach — in his 15th season at Storm — can be found working out at AAMI Park. On the seventh day he skips the weight...
  55. Dogzof95

Canterbury Bulldogs fans call for the removal of chairman Ray Dib

With Des Hasler’s future seemingly safe at Belmore it appears fans are still try to bring about change to the embattled club. News Corp reports, Canterbury fans are starting to take matters into their own hands by distributing the official Bulldogs membership nomination form via social media in...
  56. Dogzof95

We will be back!

Since 1980 this club has been on top of the league and led by example. Teams feared us, clubs envied us, players wanted to play for us! 6 premierships and 5 times runners up, that's almost an average 1 gf appearance every 3 years winning 1 every 6 years... No other team comes close! Our...
  57. Dogzof95

Andrew Hill facing a very different challenge at Canterbury Bulldogs

Andrew Hill, during his stint at Greater Western Sydney, did not have to deal with salary cap pressures. In his role as academies manager of the fledgling franchise, Hill was handed a blank cheque to build a team ahead of its inaugural year in the AFL. If the Giants were to make an inroad into...
  58. Dogzof95

THE AXE DRAWS NEARER AS HASLER’S BOYS LOSE AGAIN

NRL News Round-Up: Hasler's problems grow bigger after another Bulldogs loss Rippa Staff in League 7 Aug 2017 The future of Bulldogs coach Des Hasler became even more under threat as the Bulldogs slumped to their 10th loss from their last 11 games. The wet conditions played havoc with the...
  59. Dogzof95

We are 2018 Premiers... Hahaha

In Des we trust!
  60. Dogzof95

Broncos hand Bulldogs 42-12 thrashing and end finals hopes

Broncos hand Bulldogs 42-12 thrashing and end finals hopes Dean Ritchie, The Daily Telegraph July 21, 2017 5:18am BAD Dog. The once-mighty Bulldogs have been embarrassingly sent to their kennel for the remainder of this season — with still six rounds remaining. The Bulldogs’ dismal season...
  61. Dogzof95

Tensions flare between NRL and union

Cameron Smith and James Maloney have called out the NRL's CEO for not attending pay negotiations with the players' union. Source: AAP 10 HOURS AGO Cameron Smith and James Maloney have cast aside interstate rivalries to put the heat on NRL CEO Todd Greenberg for shirking vital pay...
  62. Dogzof95

Hasler please take notes, you might just learn something!

McGregor opens up about 2016 pain Paul McGregor hadn't experienced failure in his 35-year playing and coaching career until St George Illawarra missed last year's NRL finals and when it hit, it felt like a punch to the jaw. After beginning the 2017 with his job hanging on a knife's edge...
  63. Dogzof95

Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

All I want to hear Graham say to Ray today is the facts: Ray, you have torn apart the fabric of this once great club, you have taken responsibility for the worst footy that has been played at this club, ever, and made some of the worst administration decisions taking this club forward. You have...
  64. Dogzof95

Kevin Moore as CEO

Bring Kevin Moore back! Give him a chance to bring back the glory days of his father! We gave Rae who was an outsider a chance, why not someone who was part of the fabric when his dad was running the show - During Bullfrog's time at Canterbury, we won five premierships, runners-up four times...
  65. Dogzof95

James Maloney

If hasler is serious about winning the comp he needs to sign James Maloney!
  66. Dogzof95

SOS Craig Bellamy

Before making hasler the most paid coach ever by offering him $1.5 million per year, call Bellamy's management team and offer him $2 million per year!
  67. Dogzof95

DOES THIS INDICATE DES HASLER'S JOB IS SAFE AT CANTERBURY?

DOES THIS INDICATE DES HASLER'S JOB IS SAFE AT CANTERBURY? By Sporting News March 29, 2017 2:36am AEDT Is this the tweet that indicates Des Hasler’s job is safe at Canterbury? MORE: The Lurker: Tigers 'Big Four' are all part of Hasler's plan The Bulldogs, via their official Twitter...
  68. Dogzof95

Canterbury Bulldogs coach Des Hasler not feeling pressure, expecting new deal

CANTERBURY coach Des Hasler remains confident he will ink an extension to stay at the Bulldogs, despite the intense scrutiny placed on him in the past week. The club’s board will meet on Thursday, just hours before the side’s massive clash with Brisbane at ANZ Stadium, and it’s expected...
  69. Dogzof95

Weird feeling!

Am I the only one feeling this way? Going to the game and wanting the dogs to win, but for some reason, I'm more looking forward to watching the roosters play!
  70. Dogzof95

Sandor Earl could be back playing the NRL this year with the Melbourne Storm

NRL 2017: Sandor Earl could be back playing the NRL this year with the Melbourne Storm The Daily Telegraph. “Look, we’re probably more looking at him for 2018 but you never say never.” As Earl is not currently tied to any NRL club, he would be able to sign with a franchise after the June 30...
  71. Dogzof95

Raelene's off season

Shouldn't she be focusing on the Bulldogs?
  72. Dogzof95

NRL boss Todd Greenberg assures Ben Barba’s partner his NRL career is not over

NRL boss Todd Greenberg assures Ben Barba’s partner his NRL career is not over NRL boss Todd Greenberg made contact with the partner of Ben Barba to check on her welfare at what has been a highly stressful time for the family – and he has assured her that Barba's NRL career is not over. Dave...
  73. Dogzof95

Des Hasler will get Canterbury Bulldogs back on track, says Warren Ryan

Des Hasler will get Canterbury Bulldogs back on track, says Warren Ryan Hasler remains, Mortimer resigns Canterbury coaching great Warren Ryan says the club has put "unnecessary pressure" on Des Hasler, but believes the two-time premiership-winning mentor is capable of making the changes...
  74. Dogzof95

Everything is on the table': D-day for Des Hasler at Canterbury Bulldogs

Everything is on the table': D-day for Des Hasler at Canterbury Bulldogs The day arrives: Bulldogs coach Des Hasler. Photo: Getty Images "We should not look back," Des Hasler said at Canterbury's season launch in February, "Unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors and for the...
  75. Dogzof95

Your message to the board before Friday's meeting

We know the club read our posts, please write down any message or advice you would like to give the board before the meeting tomorrow. Please be as professional as possible and don't use profanity (this will be good)....
  76. Dogzof95

Ivan Cleary, John Cartwright head list if Hasler leaves Bulldogs

Ivan Cleary, John Cartwright head list if Hasler leaves Bulldogs Canterbury coach Des Hasler. Picture: Adam Yi Ivan Cleary and John Cartwright are ready to step into Des Hasler’s shoes should Canterbury cut loose their high-profile coach. It’s understood both are eager to take over the reins...
  77. Dogzof95

Any positives for next season???

Can anyone find positives for next season?
  78. Dogzof95

Sandra Sully leads criticism of Channel 9’s Grand Final commentary

Sandra Sully leads criticism of Channel 9’s Grand Final commentary Jai Bednall, news.com.au October 3, 2016 4:55pm CHANNEL 10 journalist Sandra Sully led a wave of criticism over Channel 9’s commentary during the NRL Grand Final, as the broadcaster was slammed for its perceived pro-Cronulla...
  79. Dogzof95

Have your say, group email to Raelene!

I'm going to send an email to raelene, but I was thinking of including comments from whoever wanted to add their own feedback to the email I send (group email). I'll only include the comments and nothing else, I'll also show everyone the final email just before I send it... (this could get ugly...
  80. Dogzof95

Average points per game

Unless some miracle occurs, I can't see us been an offensive threat next season.
  81. Dogzof95

Our board!

Our board, it's time we moved our attention to our board, these guys are the ones who have the ability to change things and are doing F'all... To change it! How is it possible that hasler can go on making F'up after F'up and our board of impostors let him go? If hasler is on a million dollars...
  82. Dogzof95

Dogs internal dramas not to blame: Mbye

Star playmaker Moses Mbye has refuted suggestions internal strife was to blame for Canterbury's meek exit from the NRL premiership race. The Bulldogs slipped out the finals back door on Sunday in their elimination-final defeat to Penrith - their fourth-successive loss. And on-field frustration...
  83. Dogzof95

A letter to Des Hasler from a confused, frustrated Doggies fan

The Roar A letter to Des Hasler from a confused, frustrated Doggies fan By Stuart Thomas | 17 hours ago I am writing to you, Mr. Hasler, in regards to another disappointing loss and the Bulldogs’ elimination from the semi-finals after the thumping administered by the Penrith Panthers. I felt...
  84. Dogzof95

Des will be on channel 9 news at 6pm to tell his players....

It's time to win a premiership!
  85. Dogzof95

After ripping the club and team, what happens if we win the comp???

Go doggies, I knew you will come through and win! Hasler is a mastermind! Love you hasler! Hahaha... Is that about right?
  86. Dogzof95

Time to drop the no d*@#head policy

While other teams are benefiting on the field we are suffering by having D*@#heads running the club and team.. We Need players that can play on the field and not players who can talk bullshit of it! I don't care if they can't string 5 words together! We're a football club, we're here to win...
  87. Dogzof95

Looking at how many teams have and will improve I can't see us making the top 8 next year! In no particular order- Genuinely fighting for top 8 spots cannot see us beating! Melbourne Sharks Raiders Cowboys Broncos Penrith Parramatta Souths The others Tigers - top 8 maybe Roosters -...
  88. Dogzof95

Baa on the money regarding Des!

Bulldogs great Terry Lamb says coach Des Hasler doesn’t get the Canterbury club culture Matt Logue, The Sunday Telegraph April 30, 2016 10:00pm CANTERBURY great Terry Lamb has questioned coach Des Hasler’s understanding of the Bulldogs’ legendary club culture in the wake of the team’s...