Search results

1. Dogzof95

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The warriors are an absolute disgrace!
  2. Dogzof95

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

That was a good performance it was effort on effort on effort very proud of the team! But that was a great example of what happens when you don’t have experienced halves.
  3. Dogzof95

Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

Maninga, is 1000% not the answer, it’s going to end like his political career ended, very badly!
  4. Dogzof95

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

This place can truely be bipolar!!! lol…. If any of us was told we would win this game 30-26, half of the forum would have had a heart attack!!! Fucken funny shit!!! Enjoy the win family! we beat the roosters the fucken Roosters, one of our most hated teams, the team owned by uncle Nick who...
  5. Dogzof95

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

It would be disappointing if another club signed him!
  6. Dogzof95

BUZZ tweet

Forward to his ol’mate Gould!
  7. Dogzof95

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Looked like he knew what he was going! Not Accidental!
  8. Dogzof95

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

That’s a dumb play, he should’ve known better… the refs is looking for any opportunity to give the rabbits a penalty and the idiot gives him a simple one!
  9. Dogzof95

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

The rabbits are a rabble, they are there for the taking, time to feast on some rabbits!
  10. Dogzof95

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Matt Utai, would be proud!
  11. Dogzof95

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If that was us, no hesitation, double movement!
  12. Dogzof95

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

We rejected him twice, any person with any self respect would flip us the bird!!
  13. Dogzof95

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What a pathetic call!!!! Just when I think the game can’t get any worse.
  14. Dogzof95

Belmore, next week v Tits

We need a mafia type of sponsor, know anyone?
  15. Dogzof95

You’ve come to the right forum! Whinge away…
  16. Dogzof95

Hahaha… fuck, there’s going to be a lot of arrests on that day!!!
  17. Dogzof95

Hold signs up with the refs number plates would be a good start!!!
  18. Dogzof95

Social Media Matt Lodge

The only thing I associate with Lodge is what he did to that family in the US, Even if he was the last prop on the planet I would hope the club has the commonsense not to sign him, since we are the FAMILY club!
  19. Dogzof95

The crowd needs to let the ref know if he’s not a good boy he might not make it home!
  20. Dogzof95

Round 2 Press Conference

Keep firing up CC… stand up for your team and the team will give you 100% commitment…. Time to make some changes for next week to top it!
  21. Dogzof95

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Peter V is corruption, the puppet of all puppets, every time I see him, corruption comes to mind!
  22. Dogzof95

When betting is involved corruption becomes part of the sport! How can anyone think that any sport is clean when betting is involved! Bunker, 6 again on the fly referee discretion, different calls for the same infringement… etc, etc….
  23. Dogzof95

Until our coaches start calling out the refs, they will keep pumping us! Google Geoff Tovey, there needs to be an investigation video!!
  24. Dogzof95

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

One thing stood out for me was when we received penalties he gained 10 or 15 metres from his kicks, last night Mitchell, was gaining 25 to 30 metres! Burton, has a bigger boot then Mitchell, and we were in desperate need of getting more ground advantage from those kicks, yet he makes no effort...
  25. Dogzof95

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

He’ll run 20 meters tomorrow which will keep at five-eight for another week!
  26. Dogzof95

How many wins will we have by round 10?

The way we’re going even the bye is questionable????
  27. Dogzof95

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I’m switching the game on with10 minutes to go, coach stated that was the best 10 minutes we put together last game!
  28. Dogzof95

Bright Side!!

Enjoy the ride Ladz, remember, rides are more fun when going down fast, hopefully there’s an up in there otherwise it could get really scary!
  29. Dogzof95

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

The system CC is running is not suitable to this team, the performance in the next few weeks will speak for themselves, happy to eat humble pie!
  30. Dogzof95

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Having CC as coach, JAC is back at training today, and looking forward to the game against the Sharks this week, whilst in a sling!!
  31. Dogzof95

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Fucking Delusional!! He was carrying his arm in his jersey! What game was he at?
  32. Dogzof95

Same drugs the last crop of coaches have been taking, the NFI drug!
  33. Dogzof95

This!!! I thought we were going to see a different style of footy one that suits the team we have, getting the ball out wide especially to the loaded superstar side! It did not make any sense to me with the style we played today, absolutely disgraceful, I don’t care if we had lost playing a...
  34. Dogzof95

Can we stop hiring coaches that are delusional!!
  35. Dogzof95

They come out of half time with this attitude, it’s on the coach! CC needs to go and go soon!!!
  36. Dogzof95

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

to put that into perspective normally 68 metres wide. 5.2 metres per player. NRLOLLL… Las Vegas - The width will be 63 metres, 4.8 metres per player. Sounds like they’re trying to showcase the physicality of the game. *** how will the game be refereed? The teams will not care about the...
  37. Dogzof95

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

Haligan, based on the semifinal kick against parramatta in 98 to draw the game!
  38. Dogzof95

Indigenous vs Maori

Was kick off at 8:05pm?
  39. Dogzof95

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

The BLUE card!!! WTF!! https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39491196/premier-league-klopp-pochettino-postecoglou-ifab-blue-card
  40. Dogzof95

News Talatau Amone

Honestly you can’t make this shit up! WTF…
  41. Dogzof95

NRL Vegas promo

A billion dollar sport run by the most incompetent organisation ever created! If you don’t laugh you will cry!!! Bahahahahahaha……. Incompetence breeds incompetence!
  42. Dogzof95

Fishing thread

We’re going to use a rubber ball. Once completed I’ll post the images.
  43. Dogzof95

Fishing thread

that’s awesome, 11, 13, 15 years old, whatever takes them away from the technology, now we get there even earlier and try to catch some yabbies and guppies for extra bait. Already in the process of getting them to make their own yabbie pump, even more time away from technology. Hahahaha…
  44. Dogzof95

Fishing thread

Incredible, How many KG?
  45. Dogzof95

Fishing thread

Love fishing with the kids, we usually go to Balmain, pier 2 or pier 8, Tom ugly bridge, for the long weekend we’re heading to Wollongong, port Kembla. Does anyone have any other suggestions for fishing with the Kids?
  46. Dogzof95

Where will we finish.

we need to be positive, realistically we can finish just outside the 8, outsiders will expect us to finish on the bottom of the ladder, internally this team has top 8 aspirations, and if we settle in nicely into the season then I wouldn’t be surprised if we make the 8, after all we are the...
  47. Dogzof95

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

What would make you think that?
  48. Dogzof95

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Sports are an entertainment business, people need to understand this! No reason to get frustrated or angry, it is what it is, enjoy watching the game for the spectacle that it is and don’t get worked up about the result, your health is more important then a bunch of individuals running around...
  49. Dogzof95

News NRL torched over fresh blunder during Las Vegas promo tour

The rugby students who received the free tickets, should put them up for sale!
  50. Dogzof95

How hard is to organise something like this!!! Absolutely disgraceful, this entire administration should be fired over this catastrophe!
  51. Dogzof95

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C004NhhunEc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link He was supposed to promote the game to Rugby League schools. Instead…. No words can describe this Administration!!! Bahahahahahahahaha….
  52. Dogzof95

The gift that keeps giving - NRLOLLLLLL… The NRL has produced another “hold my beer” blunder as it tries to promote rugby league in the United States. One of the great promotional, community-minded initiatives in all of sport is for professional athletes to attend junior clubs or high...
  53. Dogzof95

Goal Kicker Options 2024

The NRLOL, will probably start looking into this idea!
  54. Dogzof95

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

You know what they say “if you can’t beat them, confuse them”….
  55. Dogzof95

Expansion versus relocation: Why it’s time for NRL to seriously consider moving some of the nine Sydney-based clubs

I was being sarcastic. I know it would never happen, but I know 99% of TK members would love it if did happen!
  56. Dogzof95

Expansion versus relocation: Why it’s time for NRL to seriously consider moving some of the nine Sydney-based clubs

Merge the following teams - Rabbits, Roosters and Parramatta South Sydney Eels
  57. Dogzof95

2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Watching this panthers team play, I think back to what could have been of our 2001 - 2007 side if they had the same determination and drive!
  58. Dogzof95

2023 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Just proves if teams don’t make plays the officials will decide the game!
  59. Dogzof95

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

is it golden point in the finals?
  60. Dogzof95

Also going on about how the crowd stands up every time a break is made…. WTF!!!
  61. Dogzof95

Does Frawley know he scored??? He looks like he’s in shock!!!
  62. Dogzof95

That was the worst finals game I’ve ever watched!
  63. Dogzof95

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

At least we’re consistent!
  64. Dogzof95

https://www.facebook.com/reel/765079188724063?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw
  65. Dogzof95

Foran hatrick!!!!! Yes that’s right I said FORAN!!!!
  66. Dogzof95

We’re making Foran, look like he’s in his prime!
  67. Dogzof95

Do they know they get six tackles!!!
  68. Dogzof95

2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Can we watch a game where the refs stay out of the game, I don’t care who wins, but the officiating is getting worse every game!
  69. Dogzof95

This sport is becoming unwatchable…. Thank you to this administration for destroying this sport!!
  70. Dogzof95

If I was the tigers I’d throw an NFL pass just to make a statement!!
  71. Dogzof95

The rabbits vs chooks I wonder who the nrl wants in the finals, not that it’s going to make a difference, but I’m sure the refs will have an input.
  72. Dogzof95

They have destroyed the sport especially the officials, they will definitely decide most if not all the finals games, I have no doubt!
  73. Dogzof95

How the fuck is this a billion dollar organisation is beyond me!!!
  74. Dogzof95

NRL is absolutely fucking joke!!!
  75. Dogzof95

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

It is clear what is required for these players…. A spoon full of cement to harden the fuck up!
  76. Dogzof95

why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

How else are the politicians going to get their 4% pay increase whilst everyone else is suffering!
  77. Dogzof95

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

“They can fit him in, they can fit everyone in”… Gus when asked about Thompson going to the roosters.
  78. Dogzof95

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Training should start at 5am! Players these days have it easy!
  79. Dogzof95

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

They could watch this soft, soft, soft! Not what the bulldogs are built on!
  80. Dogzof95

Maybe if they started winning they can get a half an hour early mark!!!
  81. Dogzof95

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nrl you’re an absolute joke!!!
  82. Dogzof95

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What a fucken joke this sport has become!!
  83. Dogzof95

2023 Round 24 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Last week 5 metre forward pass was good, today the passes that are going backwards are been called forward….. nrLOL run by incompetence!
  84. Dogzof95

Rooster'$ has Haas all locked up!

The Roosters will pay Hass $2 million a season, including house, car and whatever else he wants! The nrl will not even look in their direction!
  85. Dogzof95

Rooster'$ has Haas all locked up!

What uncle Nick wants, uncle Nick gets!
  86. Dogzof95

2023 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why don’t they change the rules where you can throw forward passes and call it NFL!
  87. Dogzof95

Social Media Matt Lodge

This guy will always be remembered for what he did to that poor family! He shouldn’t be thought about in signing for our “family club” not even for a millisecond!
  88. Dogzof95

Jayden Campbell

With Hasler, going to the Titans, anything is possible, actually from his history with us, it’s a great opportunity to take all their good players!
  89. Dogzof95

Mahoney In Presser

Bring Toovey in! As passionate as they come and would not accept this type of performance, definitely wouldn’t be trying to cuddle these pretenders and feel sorry for them!
  90. Dogzof95

Mahoney In Presser

Taking ownership and being responsible for your actions! CC and Reed take some notes!
  91. Dogzof95

Unbelievable

Barely hanging on! At the moment it’s a big joke to them, they keep laughing at them and reminding me how shit they are!
  92. Dogzof95

An explanation?

maybe king, wants to play for Newcastle!
  93. Dogzof95

Mahoney In Presser

Reed, this club isn’t Parramatta, you’ve sealed your fate with these comments which the fans will make you regret! You’re about to find out what the bulldogs mean to us fans! No club in Australia, maybe the world have as much passionate supporters as this club does!
  94. Dogzof95

Recruitment

The salary cap is an absolute joke, 95% needs to be spent on this poor quality roster! WTF!!!
  95. Dogzof95

Gould spray

Gould, understand everything to do with the bulldogs, no matter how frustrated we fans get, he would be at least 10 times as frustrated!
  96. Dogzof95

Tyrone May anyone

If we keep going the way we are we’ll end up signing Nathan Cleary! I understand what the dogs are trying to do!