Search results

1. M

Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

If flanno gets the gig we are completely fucked for a long time. He will choose son Kyle even if he has a broken leg. He has had numerous chances and he is proven to be SHIT. WHEN THE FUCK are you all going to wake up FFS.
  2. M

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

Definitely keep Lewis and fuck off flanagan please. What drugs was whoever signed him on
  3. M

Gould is still being chased by the bulldogs!

He hates us no thanks. Prove me wrong
  4. M

Armchair Coach Championship

You kidding mate with the option of Pearce ffs he likes fu&@ing dogs
  5. M

Opinion Shane flanagan

ESL don’t want him either we are stuck with the shmuck shithouse performance by all PATHETIC
  6. M

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

Souths are unloading jimmy the jet they will get him not as fullback though
  7. M

News Price Cut: Axe Hovers Over Bulldogs Icon

Steve price proved he is a piece of shit. The way he handled the departures of players at end of season was disgraceful to say the least please give him the boot
  8. M

Bulldogs line up for next year

What drugs you on seriously.
  9. M

Moving Players On

Lewis is a great defender needs to work on attack for sure I’m willing to give him a go under Barrett as I think he will improve
  10. M

Opinion What was the most pleasing thing about today's win?

Wakeham was shocking when he came on absolute rubbish. Lewis should have stayed on and we would have left them at zero.
  11. M

Possible Rd 1 team

What drugs are you on
  12. M

Can we drag these refs off the field

Reimis Smith tackle what a great one. Only to be ruled a penalty on the 50 metre mark for being quicker than the opposition. Fuck me what a joke
  13. M

Opinion Something more important than 2 points

Get over it they tried hard today, played hard and to me won on effort. If a few 50/50 calls went our way we could have won, as crap as our attack is i honestly thought we were in the game.
  14. M

Clean out has commenced

Dont know about you guys but I think the clean out is a good thing and the only way forward. The only players I’d keep is Jackson and Klemmer, Pay is doing a great job under the circumstances giving our young guys a go and dropping shit ***** who don’t deserve the jersey.
  15. M

Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

Yep needs a stint in Reggie’s
  16. M

Phil Gould

I’m sick of his biased against the dogs. His commentary is always against us what do you think?
  17. M

Canterbury Bulldogs bring in five former greats as club aims to re-establish cherished values

Hughes boys are smart and bleed blue and white. Anyone who says anything against that is not a bulldog. We need those guys back to bring it back to what I loved seeing, great attacking footy and gruesome defense
  18. M

Joe Tramontana - The Loose Canon

F&@;ing pussies that’s what we need a bit of mongrel
  19. M

If Pearce were available, would you want him at the Dogs ?

He really likes dogs. no thanks
  20. M

Turvey reappointed to the board

Gentleman true blue legend
  21. M

Graeme Hughes weighs in on the Bulldogs culture

Graeme Hughes for CEO please if I was on the board I'd give him what ever he asked for, smart man honest man real man Bulldogs man. Who agrees?
  22. M

Round 21 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Discussion Thread

You lost me at tolman 13 wtf. please man
  23. M

Why Des Hasler won't be sacked.

My opinion is des will get the ass at end of season dean pay will be coach and ray Dib that piece of shit will be gone as well. Bring back the Hughes boys in recruitment and management sort out Mortimer and all will be back to the good old days. Get rid of this scum managerial hidden agenda shit...
  24. M

The remaining 6 weeks

I'm guessing they sacked des. Dib to follow please
  25. M

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Hasler home and dib gone ahhhhh feels good just saying it
  26. M

Can't fault the effort

Living in Lala land you are OMG WAKE UP
  27. M

Belmore nightmare

Don't wanna be in the 8 to get destroyed by better run outfits. Hope to get the spoon doggies. It will be a god send
  28. M

Press Conference

I watched the game and said I wouldn't watch another until des is gone. But my blue and white blood said watch it and for fucks sake bite the the bullet and get rid of that piece of shit from Manly who ruined a great club and will take years to rebuild. I think this will be worse than what the...
  29. M

Top 5 dud players of 2017

Agree lichaa is a waste of space also can't kick if his life depended on it. On the other hand Kas is gonna be the buy of the season under Bellamy wait and see. Obviously problems with Hasler. I'm going to suggest we sack hasler and bring in dean pay to bring back the BULLDOGS CULTURE FOR FUCKS...
  30. M

Does anyone at the club realise how bad mbye is playing?

He played well at hooker when Reynolds and frawls where at 6 and 7 that's his position get rid of liccha problem solved in the halves that is.
  31. M

SOS Steve Folks

What fuck wits on this kennel website absolute shit. Coffs was bullshit, just listen to 2sm and ring Hughes about the countless efforts made by himself and Canterbury board to prove the shit did not happen for fucks sake I'm over it
  32. M

Matt Frawley - best attitude

Need Mbye gone from the halves, he is good at dummy half frawley at 7 Reynolds at 6 for the rest of the year and hasler back to manly and never to return over the bridge and bring Liccha with him please
  33. M

Barba wants to come back to the NRL

Let's go to Columbia
  34. M

Barba wants to come back to the NRL

Coke lines everywhere
  35. M

Did the ref get it right? Or did the knights get robbed

I'm a dogs fan that was a try knights were robbed of that one definitely
  36. M

This better be our team heading into next year!!!

Your kidding this is what shits me to tears about kennel no real supporters here just fuck wits thinking they know it all
  37. M

Recruitment: Bring back Mark Hughes?

Just a thought what about bringing Mark Hughes back
  38. M

Lichaa

Lichaa is absolutely shit, when they got rid of cook I spewed dead set Ennis would have been great under new leadership with cook of the bench as a utility. Definitely keep Reynolds and mbye but in a different position. Need a half combo
  39. M

A Minor Season Review....

Mbye is a centre at best Ennis would have been justified keeping for 2 more years. I'm just wondering why he hooked Reynolds so late on especially with the game in the balance, and then reinstalled very late on, there is obviously a problem with the coaching staff and players especially after...
  40. M

Moses Mbye

My ass can play better than Mbye fucking useless
  41. M

Moses Mbye

Gone is the Dogs of war. They got man handled tonight by a team not even close to finals contention. Panthers by 20 next week
  42. M

Sorry Corey

Has No one recognized the fact that Corey fucking **** Parker was holding Sammy boy down and didn't release. Should have been dogs penalty
  43. M

Lichaa

Spoon man you are right on the money
  44. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Look at how low you will stoop you fucking ass wipe dead set what did your parents teach you, by the way your the scum type of doggie supporter that throws shit when we lose, anyway I got better things to do than talk to scum like you
  45. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Your dad should have had a wank
  46. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

So you need to relax your language
  47. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Your the fuck wit who started calling me a ****
  48. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

It's halves inbred.
  49. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Typical fucking answer from a fucking inbred
  50. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Piece of shit
  51. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

MOTHERFUCKER
  52. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Oh and you are the one with all the right answers. Am I right ass
  53. M

Bench all wrong!!!!

Everyone became a head coach here for f$&@ sake posting stupid ideas, Garvey on the bench for example which f$&@;:g idiot would put him anywhere is beyond me. Des needs to take a chance on the young up and comers and play some footy , that's it and please get some one in the halves who can...
  54. M

Why didn't we sign sezer when we had the chance

Absolutely no kicking game I mean from Mbye's pitiful attempts at goal and those shocking decisions to put up a bomb with nobody even attempting to catch the bloody ball
  55. M

Can Mbye take us to a premiership

Jedi your not a bulldog supporter just mentioning that little shit face sowards name, definitely not a dogs man stfup
  56. M

Keary, Sowie & Brooks

Keep Reynolds and Mbye we just need the boys to kick a lot better in all aspects and as mentioned by south of heaven please don't ever EVER! Mention that whiny little scrotum face Soward
  57. M

Josh Reynolds is impeding Mbye's development - and the Bulldogs' Premiership hopes.

Mbye is impeding himself needs to learn how to kick then maybe he could be a player worth whatever he's commanding
  58. M

Des under the radar.

Same shit as last few years not enjoying what I see Tolman, Mbye, Reynolds, T. rex, have got to go b4 we get to another final. Let's face it we beat Manly which is a team who has not played together for long, How we defeated Penrith is beyond me, and Parra did their homework on us and found us...
  59. M

mbyes-bulldogs-deal-imminent

Mbye and Reynolds worst kickers in the NRL never put any pressure on I honestly don't know what they see in them
  60. M

mbyes-bulldogs-deal-imminent

Don't resign him he is rubbish can't kick or direct hype has gone to his head