Search results

1. KiwiDog7

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

Kikau is arguably our most important player right now …he is in destructive form with ball in hand plus look at the different variations on our left edge shape …he drops under and the defence stops which opens up Burton to hit Tracey in space who gets it to Fox…or Burton plays short to Xerri...
  2. KiwiDog7

We‘re under the Roosters spell like it’s Scientology.

3 premiership in the last decade does give a coach more leverage to be fair BA has won shit
  3. KiwiDog7

Back 5

I do like our current back 5 2012 was a good back 5 too some workers mixed with X factor 1. Barba 2. Wright 3. J Moz 4. Inu 5. Perrett
  4. KiwiDog7

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

If he somehow wins the case the precedent set would allow every past and present player sue their club (or former clubs ) for an easy money grab case citing “unfair and tough working conditions” which some people call hard work and in line with your profession and pay bracket
  5. KiwiDog7

Rumour Sezer

I’d rather Hutchinson than Sezer 2024 version that’s saying something!
  6. KiwiDog7

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Yet they only took one quick look and ruled NO TRY!!
  7. KiwiDog7

Buzz will prob say “the Harold Matt’s team lost to warriors and isn’t Gus in charge of pathway and development “ He will find something to hate
  8. KiwiDog7

Round 7 2012

Today was a 6 point win with the BYE and we will beat Tiger Top 8 finish on what we have witnessed through 7 weeks is not out of the question!
  9. KiwiDog7

To be fair Berries said he was sitting in the nose bleeds with the sun in his face (he may have been 6 beers deep too) I agree with your points on Hutch..he does get involved a lot and is trying but just frustrating to see him stifle the right edge for 7 rounds only to see Taffe unlock it...
  10. KiwiDog7

Explanation on referring decision

Penalty count was 6-2 in favour of Knights Set rstarts 4-1 in favour of Knights not to mention 3 out of that 4 were given on the 5th tackle Add in the no six again ruling when Kikau made the break in first half plus video ref ruling on a forward pass for the first time in NRL history
  11. KiwiDog7

They just beat Storm at home and Storm were missing Hughes, Munster and Solomona yet we almost beat near full strength Storm in Melbourne they lost to roosters missing Teddy and Walker we beat full strength roosters yet we were underdog haha
  12. KiwiDog7

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

Special mention to Mahoney (sin bin took polish off) Hughes and Kiraz
  13. KiwiDog7

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3. Curran 2. Burton 1. Tracey
  14. KiwiDog7

Hutch didn’t play well bro hahhahha
  15. KiwiDog7

Your full strength team

Ciro confirmed Preston and Mann back as well after the bye Only way Hutchinson is out is if he’s dropped so on the assumption he’s dropped for two weeks for deliberate kicking/tripping 1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Taffe 8. King 9. Reed 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12...
  16. KiwiDog7

Fk Hethrington a loose cannon great work from Gussy to get rid of that liability and also picking up Curran
  17. KiwiDog7

Yea, Knights Tofa Mai feleni
  18. KiwiDog7

How good is it to sit and watch the boys play over cold ones and no heart attack material !!
  19. KiwiDog7

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Told you I had that titans game feeling !! unhappy with conceding that last try but fk we won easily
  20. KiwiDog7

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Swap for a prop Sexton is 3rd in pecking order
  21. KiwiDog7

Knights only try came due to weight of possessions this 6 restart on the last is taking the piss ref
  22. KiwiDog7

Just insurance Tracey looked hurt early and I didn’t bat eyelid knowing he was on bench
  23. KiwiDog7

Need him to fantasy nrl reasons
  24. KiwiDog7

18-6 is great considering we lost Patolo first minute and the ref is a Kant and our completions sucks hold the ball we kill these kants
  25. KiwiDog7

Glad that guy Fitzgibbon not playing he turned into prime SBW against us last season
  26. KiwiDog7

Let’s just wait and see champ
  27. KiwiDog7

That’s a weak knights team with no Gagai or Frizell then that late switch Gamble for Cogger like they had a fkn ace up their sleeve
  28. KiwiDog7

Doesn’t really matter the way Ciro works his bench
  29. KiwiDog7

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Great opportunity to shoot up the ladder this round
  30. KiwiDog7

Eels quit no mas cowards
  31. KiwiDog7

That rookie fullback is awesome
  32. KiwiDog7

Jake’s scoring a double when we play fins
  33. KiwiDog7

We overtake the Eels if we …sorry when we pump Knights
  34. KiwiDog7

Prob the only good thing Pay did was turn him into a hooker
  35. KiwiDog7

JMK did what I wish Reed would do Run direct off. Fast play the ball
  36. KiwiDog7

We haven’t beaten Wahs since Lewis landed that FG can’t remember last time we beat the Broncos or Panthers
  37. KiwiDog7

We all but beat them 2017 I think at Belmore before Joey Leilua steamrolled the twins and scored the winner on the buzzer ‍♂️
  38. KiwiDog7

Storm could easily be down the ladder that’s 4 games they have won at the death
  39. KiwiDog7

Teddy and JWH are washed ! Roosters need Walker out there creative half
  40. KiwiDog7

This week I’ve had the same feeling leading up to the Titans game I expect the same result too
  41. KiwiDog7

I get excited every week

I had dinner with some mates I haven’t caught up with in years, all footy heads (Wah and broncos supporters mostly) and one of them brought up the dogs and all of them said the same thing about us looking competitive and “will challenge for the 8” I just said to them “man, it’s just good to...
  42. KiwiDog7

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Kudos to Ciro for sticking with Tracey this super sub experiment better work better than starting Turpin at lock
  43. KiwiDog7

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We won’t next time lose to either of these teams
  44. KiwiDog7

Sharts are pretenders too
  45. KiwiDog7

Definitely failed it purposely
  46. KiwiDog7

Burton is a half

Burton isn’t elite 6 But he’s the best 6 at Belmore
  47. KiwiDog7

Ok, Mulitalo still a grub though
  48. KiwiDog7

That’s got to hurt Mulitalo cheap shot stays on then sets up a try I would feel sorry for other team usually but it’s Souffs
  49. KiwiDog7

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Waddell still the same penalty machine error prone guy bombed a try too
  50. KiwiDog7

Cameron Ciraldo

If Ciro planned to give Patolo and KK junk mins then he was better off playing Knight for his journeyman experience out there
  51. KiwiDog7

Wilson illness bad timing cos in two weeks he’s gone from likely to stay in FG and ahead of Xerri to back to reserve grade
  52. KiwiDog7

Tuesday team announcement will be interesting especially the back 5. Tracey won’t be dropped but will he still be fullback? Or Taffe comes back Fox and Kiraz are locks and Critta which leaves Xerri who played solid in his club debut then went nuts vs the Storm so that’s two heavyweight teams...
  53. KiwiDog7

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Because Xerri hasn’t played FG in 3 years and needed to get reps in reserves and improve some defensive aspects of his game ….gets called up week 5 and hits the ground running so kudos to him for doing the work
  54. KiwiDog7

Cameron Ciraldo

The biggest compliment CC has got was tonight from Bellamy who said he is impressed with our side and the way in which we have a tailored game plan worked around the type of roster we have i.e small ball pack so up tempo game and hunt in numbers on defence
  55. KiwiDog7

Burton is a half

He varied his kicks tonight which was good especially short kicks were accurate but general kicking wasn’t that great tonight apart from that bomb which gave Kiraz time to contest and win. Peach of a ball for Fox 3rd try and defence was great. He did take the line on a couple times … If he...
  56. KiwiDog7

Cameron Ciraldo

Our defence also is so much improved on last season. We need to be fit to play the up tempo defensive plan and we are
  57. KiwiDog7

Cameron Ciraldo

The difference between last season and now is he actually has a roster of players that play for him and believe in his systems He’s starting to find his feet as a FG coach and just needs to improve his rotations and in game adjustments ie having two interchanges left up your sleeve at FT when...
  58. KiwiDog7

Look at who we have lost and we still go down to Melbourne and almost do the impossible Dolphins top of the table always * haven’t left QLD yet
  59. KiwiDog7

Reed Mahoney is a liability

He needs to run more to take pressure off the halves and give our attack another dimension he’s definitely playing better than last season though
  60. KiwiDog7

I’ve been telling anyone that would listen Fins top of the table was due to the easiest draw in the comp as well as their BYE play a decent team and they fold like a cheap suit
  61. KiwiDog7

Reed Mahoney is a liability

The ref wasn’t too bad considering his first gig
  62. KiwiDog7

Someone needs to tip him up “hey bro you’re allowed to scoot from dummy half especially on quick PTB and or when the defence has one marker at times “ We just need another facet to our attack because before the year is out good teams will come with a game plan to stop out left edge
  63. KiwiDog7

10-0 down at halftime the dogs teams of past 7 years lose that by 40 plus I’m proud of the effort especially rookie Hayward defending in the middle like a veteran. So much to like on left edge Xerri far better second half to cement his spot for next week…in fact don’t change the back 5 ...
  64. KiwiDog7

Storm just have too much class in the spine to get them home, we can hold our heads high we actually have a team ripping in every week that we can be proud of Tough draw to open the season now we get to play meh teams which we should beat and claim the odd heavyweight scalp along the way
  65. KiwiDog7

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

He was absolutely diabolical tonight , he can’t attack to save himself, no vision , no threat and if you can’t attack at least clean up the ball (Storm second try) I don’t care who goes in out of Taffe, Sexton or Hayward they will all do a better job
  66. KiwiDog7

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

Very proud of the boys , so much disruption against full strength Storm in Melbourne and they only won because Burton missed conversions 3. Kikau 2. Tracey 1. Addo Carr Xerri also break out game don’t change the back 5 put Taffe at 7
  67. KiwiDog7

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Stats wise Storm should be up 20 plus
  68. KiwiDog7

Storm obviously can’t handle our left edge so why doesn’t Ciro swap Critta and Xerri so Critta can unleash Fox more Turpin experiment not working though can’t knock his defence Storm are there for the taking they had all the ball who 88% completion and only up 10 we bombed couple of...
  69. KiwiDog7

Obviously Ciro sticking as close as possible to playing the same shape so with Mann out he must see that Turpin and Hayward can best execute the game plan
  70. KiwiDog7

ponga surely gone for next week at least
  71. KiwiDog7

In fact we better win by 20 I don’t care as much about tomorrow as I do about avenging 2023 66-0 v Knights
  72. KiwiDog7

I will be very surprised if we don’t beat the Knights next week
  73. KiwiDog7

News Cameron Ciraldo Round 6 press Conference

I like him at Centre as well, that said at the back he has great comms, good under the high ball, good hands on back door sweep and his PCM will definitely help too
  74. KiwiDog7

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

We are playing tomorrow night with house money, written off by all and sundry as reflected in the betting markets To that end, if they players in question are not 100% fit then rest them and target the win at home v Knights (We need to smack these guys after they embarrassed us twice last...
  75. KiwiDog7

We are $5.90 on the NZ TAB
  76. KiwiDog7

After watching the replay I saw the moment K Mann fractured his hand - 1 min from halftime when he smashed/trapped Jennings in the in goal
  77. KiwiDog7

It’s disrespectful. Despite the circumstances we beat a genuine title heavyweight and have the best winning record of any team against the Storm (not to mention we beat them in round 2, 2023). Storm have been less than convincing this year and just beat the Wahs and Broncos both at home
  78. KiwiDog7

It doesn’t looks like Skelton will get a run in the 17 which is a shame Wilson still sick? Had a virus last week. I’m guessing the plan for Hayward is to come in and play hooker and Reed goes to the 13 ball playing role …. winnable game if the game plan is sound
  79. KiwiDog7

Opinion Injury replacements

Put Skelton on the bench regardless. When we lose an outside back during the game it’s disruptive and if we don’t he can come on and run a muck for 15-20mins …not like we are wasting a spot or interchange cos Ciro hasn’t been good with in game adjustments and some players recently have only...
  80. KiwiDog7

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

So, what’s the Wahs are doing right now is what we were supposed to do last week
  81. KiwiDog7

Burton is a half

Take the L this week bro You can’t shit on his virtuoso performance yesterday and I’m just annoyed I didn’t captain him in fantasy for his 88 points
  82. KiwiDog7

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Just seen it has been postponed
  83. KiwiDog7

Opinion Blake Taffee

All week Taffe and Burton were getting slandered on here then bam!!!
  84. KiwiDog7

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

It was nice reading the chook pen game thread “we should win by 30” to “sack Robbo” all within 24 pages
  85. KiwiDog7

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Surely this is a rhetorical question we all know the answer to this
  86. KiwiDog7

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

3. Marley 2. Berries 1. Issac
  87. KiwiDog7

When does the cup team play all of a sudden there’s plenty of incentive for those boys !!!
  88. KiwiDog7

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Young is overrated as fk
  89. KiwiDog7

You’re not wrong with Storm halves kicking game and the fact it’s Melbourne in Melbourne that said Joash is the last bonafide fullback we have left standing and if he’s playing Cup for a call up one day then this presents the best opportunity to do so I have faith in the kid he strikes me as...
  90. KiwiDog7

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

He’s started the season with a point to prove…he’s coming back for the best backrow tag he lost last season
  91. KiwiDog7

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

At 26-0 I was looking forward to being for and against positive ffs
  92. KiwiDog7

A wins a win

We actually had a good great start to last year then the wheels fell off in round 6 hope history does not repeat but I’m getting nervous with the injuries