Search results

1. B

Next year ! I know it’s been done

Meaney Dwz Cotric Scott Hoppa Foran Burton Thompson Jackson Mariner Hetherington Katoa Napa Reserves Averillo Ogden Tooamaga Elliott Fringe Lewis Smith Cogger Tolman Smith Ok before you Prix tear strips off an old bloke that’s a gettable squad and pretty strong. your thoughts
  2. B

Can someone PLEASE give me our current contracts in force for 2019

Hi guys can someone please let me know the correct extent of our signings and contracts for 2019 PLEASE
  3. B

Hi guys can once and for all can someone please tell me how I can find the CORRECT lineup of contracted players AND the correct sign on amounts for 2019. Every time I look the figures vary and once and for all I want to put myself out of my misery ! Cheers
  4. B

Team 2019

Here we go again just my thoughts on next year hope you guys like and don't shoot an old bloke down too hard. This depends on us moving on woods Foran Morris boys and monte 1 bergamin 2 meaney 3 holland 4 olive 5 hopoate 6 Lewis 7 cogger 8 tolman 9 brown 10 klemmer 11 Jackson 12 mariner 13...
  5. B

2018 looking forward

Hi guys just being a supporter for nearly 60 years now and seen good times and bad I find it a little disappointing at the attitude of a lot of supporters wanting to throw in the towel. This club has given me the best times of my life except for the birth of my son and I for one will never...
  6. B

new to forum old to dogs

hi guys after reading forum and supporting dogs for over half a century have decided to join forum so be gentle to this first timer!just on the issues of last nites game I think we all agree attacking the legs of an opposing player attempting a kick is an infringement and is penalty worthy.what...