Search results

1. B

No Source Big Hooker News. Inside info

Who is your spiritual guide up here?
  2. B

No Source Big Hooker News. Inside info

Nasheed I’m a 62 year dogs supporter from Taree.
  3. B

Next year ! I know it’s been done

I agree! 3 or 4 more
  4. B

I also think with a few better players like you’ve named and we’ve alredg signed our existing roster will perform much better as well
  5. B

Regardless of opinion I think you must agree that things are at last looking up !!
  6. B

Me too he’s quality tough and got plenty of skills we haven’t had a hooker since ennis and look at our results since
  7. B

Can we get mcinnes? And there seems to be negativity about Scott so averillo in the centre’s makes sense . With the pickups mentioned j think we are still well within the cap.
  8. B

What about Lafai ? Does he get a guernsey and mcinnes . If we just snag a couple more we got a squad . I even think this weekends squad is looking stronger
  9. B

Meaney Dwz Cotric Scott Hoppa Foran Burton Thompson Jackson Mariner Hetherington Katoa Napa Reserves Averillo Ogden Tooamaga Elliott Fringe Lewis Smith Cogger Tolman Smith Ok before you Prix tear strips off an old bloke that’s a gettable squad and pretty strong. your thoughts
  10. B

SportingNews/Lurker Joe Stimson

Hate auto correct!
  11. B

Past rumour stage I believe also in the telegraph today. Hope it’s true good player
  12. B

I’m happy with our new signing.has heaps of potential. I be heard the desk is done but does anyone know if he’s joining us pre July? Thanks for your thoughts
  13. B

Team of Photographers deployed by Telegraph to ambush the Dogs.

And no one was offended when 500 naked people were photographed in public in Melbourne a couple of months ago for art what bullshit I think the telegraph even published the photos fucking hipocrits!!!
  14. B

Can someone PLEASE give me our current contracts in force for 2019

That didn't include Lewis who is off contract?
  15. B

Yeah I just want to know where we are really up to without all the crap that is written cheers
  16. B

Hi guys can someone please let me know the correct extent of our signings and contracts for 2019 PLEASE
  17. B

Thoughts for round 16 team

Good on ya mate! I've been a supporter since 1956 and I've seen it all . I love the kennel but the language some kennelers use to describe our coach and players sometimes repulses me . A lot of these guys aren't true supporters just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Keep the faith brother...
  18. B

Hi guys can once and for all can someone please tell me how I can find the CORRECT lineup of contracted players AND the correct sign on amounts for 2019. Every time I look the figures vary and once and for all I want to put myself out of my misery ! Cheers
  19. B

Team 2019

Yeah keep forgetting about Crichton but I don't think woods will be on board
  20. B

Team 2019

Yes ya do cmon give your input
  21. B

Team 2019

That's what we all want with a fullback Meaney may need a couple of yesrs
  22. B

Team 2019

True?
  23. B

Team 2019

That looks awesome would be ironic for pay to poach from parra with the guys we drop we could be in the market for these guys but I don't think Hayne would wear blue and white
  24. B

Team 2019

Hope so there's a few guys knocking on the door I hope we blood a few this year Lewis Cleveland okunbor and Woodford come to mind
  25. B

Team 2019

French and Hastings 2 players that may be available and if we snare these 2 all of a sudden things look rosier I'm not saying we are after them but it is possible to turn it around
  26. B

Team 2019

Maybe but it is what it is !
  27. B

Team 2019

French?
  28. B

Team 2019

Yeah Hastings would be a great buy I think but my idea of posting this thread is to be positive and get kennellers talking I appreciate all your feedback And I know things are grim but I still have faith and every week I still enjoy watching and every week we're closer to and win thanks for...
  29. B

Team 2019

Here we go again just my thoughts on next year hope you guys like and don't shoot an old bloke down too hard. This depends on us moving on woods Foran Morris boys and monte 1 bergamin 2 meaney 3 holland 4 olive 5 hopoate 6 Lewis 7 cogger 8 tolman 9 brown 10 klemmer 11 Jackson 12 mariner 13...
  30. B

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Well I think a lot of you guys are expecting too much. We all know this is a rebuilding year and I'm still proud of the players . I hate the results but no one is not trying and they are all playing with passion! I'm looking forward to next week against the broncs and if we lose again I'll look...
  31. B

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

Folksie gone. Can't believe it. I've shed a few tears tonight for this champion. I'm inspired by the response from the kennel tonight the overwhelming response for this champion of our club he had his immediate family and his extended family the kennel and all dogs supporters. He will be missed...
  32. B

Aiden Tolman wins 2017 Coach's Award

I agree I think he is a great warhorse and a elite player I hope this year he will prove himself once again
  33. B

No I'm glad Hasler is gone last year was the first time I remember not enjoying watching the dogs play. In my opinion des had all players playing like forwards . He forgot about the backs. Tillman was only doing what he was trained to do. Five off the ruck take the tackle on the last inside the...
  34. B

It just makes me wonder .telling me to go support tigers. Do some of you guys really support the dogs and not another club because a lot of the stuff you post does nothing but harm the club it's supporters and the players . Is that your agenda
  35. B

It's not the criticism but the venom and inuendo that it's applied beside maybe 2 exceptions I appreciate and admire every player who's worn the blue and white as I'm sure they've all played to the best of they're ability. We are a family at the dogs and I take exception to the unfounded smart...
  36. B

You guys are deadset fucking morons. Look for something to complain about. Your bagging a guy who continually wins awards like players player bleeds blue and white and plays and adheres to his coaches game plan week after week. Bag a guy who does what is expected and demanded by his club every...
  37. B

Steve Price tells Johnathan Thurston he should take the money.

You seem to forget that pricey had massive problems with gambling back then which was creating quiet a bit of conflict and he wasn't offered a contract. Pricey is a legend at the club he bled blue and white and deserved Thurstons ring. Neither did anything wrong.
  38. B

Team

He's training the house down. I know the halves have been disappointing over the last couple of years but dean isn't going to coach them like Hasler. I agree Frawley is a better player with more potential than what we saw if him last year.
  39. B

Team

Everyone is forgetting about clay priest. Pay brought him over for a reason. No nonsense lock. I like him!
  40. B

Team

41. B

2018 looking forward

Hi guys just being a supporter for nearly 60 years now and seen good times and bad I find it a little disappointing at the attitude of a lot of supporters wanting to throw in the towel. This club has given me the best times of my life except for the birth of my son and I for one will never...
  42. B

Graham call was correct

wasn't correct call at all. it was if he was attacking the legs. it was a charge down fullstop!accidental collision at best.ask glenn stewart about accidental collisions. charge downs also have exemptions from knock on because of the nature of the movement .how can a player attack the legs when...
  43. B

new to forum old to dogs

hi guys after reading forum and supporting dogs for over half a century have decided to join forum so be gentle to this first timer!just on the issues of last nites game I think we all agree attacking the legs of an opposing player attempting a kick is an infringement and is penalty worthy.what...