Search results

1. B

Kennel BBQ

since it’s been 2-3 years since the last kennel bbq why not organise one to meet all the fellow kennelers and have a nice day out would love to meet some people on here. Should organise one just before the start of the season.
  2. B

J moz ???

Not sure if anyone has heard this but apparently jmoz might comeback to the dogs as Cronulla needs to move players on. Any truth to this?
  3. B

Deepfake

Has anyone heard of it or seen it? The government will use this for its own agenda. If someone can post some deepfake Videos would be great.
  4. B

It didn’t matter if we won or lost

Brisbane just beat the eels so even if we had beaten the cows we wouldn’t have made the 8.
  5. B

McGregor hits a new low

Conner mcfuckwit has become a low scum of a human being, don’t know how to put article up but this so called champion has hit an old man for refusing his whisky.
  6. B

Tolman WTF!!!

The try line was open and he sits there thinking about it, what a flop.
  7. B

Round 17 Injuries - Tolman and Sue

What happened to him didn’t even sign the team song.
  8. B

Wakeham??

never seen him play before and when he came on I thought how fucking small is this bloke, He played ok and looks like he is explosive runner anyone know much about him???
  9. B

Second half defence

In the last 4 games we have only let in one second half try and that’s against Newcastle. Very proud of the boys comeback today.
  10. B

Obstruction??

How was foren disallowed a try when the player obstructed was offside???
  11. B

Panthers grant DWZ early release to talk to other clubs.

cant put link in but Parra is about to sign DWZ from Penrith as a mid season transfer. Seems every club is still buying players but us. MOD EDIT: https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2019/05/22/club-statement-dallin-watene-zelezniak/ Club Statement: Dallin Watene-Zelezniak Panthers Media...
  12. B

Super Ref

The refs must have super vision to call this a try without bunker.
  13. B

Suck it up

Everyone’s in meltdown we are wooden spooners, Pay is shit team is shit the club sucks blah blah blah blah............. Just suck it up and move on, we had probably the worst game in NRL history, Never seen so many dropped balls and team looked like actual kids playing, in saying that Hopa is...
  14. B

Proud to be a bulldog

very proud of the boys never gave up no Foran or Napa but great effort by the boys.
  15. B

Napa

Well if know one is going to give credit to Napa I would . Thought he played extremely well and I think he ran 187meters with 10 hit ups and scored a try.
  16. B

Can Lewis play fullback??

If Lewis can play fullback we can get Cooger in and have 3 playmakers on the field. Hoppa can go centre replacing Montoya .
  17. B

Dumb Dumb footy!!

Did we sign des back? Why are we playing one out bullshit? Why is the centres kicking on the last? Why no second phase play? Why are we standing still in defence? Worst footy game I’ve seen in a long time.
  18. B

Josh McGuire charged for pulling Adam Elliotts hair.

Did anyone see how that scum pulled Elliot’s hair? Is McGuire getting off without a report??
  19. B

JJ praised pay

MoM Josh Jackson praised pay for allowing him to have a passing game, and also Lewis mentioned pay has helped him direct the team helped him with kicking game. Pay might need more time but his looking like he might be able to coach.
  20. B

Try or no try???

Parras first try looked sus not once did I see the ball touch the grass , and ref blew try instantly.
  21. B

Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

We need to keep him, not only has he got good foot work but fuck me he can kick . Sign him up now.
  22. B

Future looking good

some good signs after the shit we been through. Olive Martin RFM Jackson Klemmer This is a good start to build at team around.
  23. B

Barba back to sharks?

Just heard on the radio that the sharks are welcoming back barba. Is this true ? When did The nrl let him back in?
  24. B

SPEED!!!!

Why do we struggle to get players with speed? When was the last time we had a few outside back with speed to burn? Mbye, barba are the only 2 I can remember they didn’t play at the same time.
  25. B

Bellamy??

Talks of broncos have signed him 2019 Why didn’t we get him?
  26. B

RFM

His my favourite player by far, Did you see him palm Scott and tomaloulo off like flies, what a fucking beast.
  27. B

Copper Cronk

Poor bloke came to the roosters to kill his career.
  28. B

Is this for real?

@Realist90 Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  29. B

Trouble in Belmore??

Seriously whats going on , This must be the worst performance in a long time. Is there trouble in Belmore with players not happy????
  30. B

Eastwood

Considering the shit we put up tonight Eastwood did impress me.
  31. B

Players left before and after des

Since 2012 till 2018 we only have 4 player left Tolman Jmoz JJ Eastwood How the fuck is a team meant to gel if the team has been chopped in 6 years
  32. B

Players lost vs players gained

so we have lost Kasiano Reynolds Lichaa Graham And gained Woods Foran-20 Nu brown Can't remember anyone else But I think the player we are losing are better than the one we are getting. Great recruitment.
  33. B

Excited for 2018

If the dogs are going to play like they did in these last 3 weeks I might become a member again. I haven't felt so excited and happy about a game for a long time . Bring on 2018 !!!!!!
  34. B

Why do we have to turn to shit

Why do we have to turn to shit before anything gets done? The signs where there when we had hodko and Reynolds in the halves. In 2013 we had no fullback, no halves and our hooker wasn't allowed to play what's in front of him. Why didn't the board do anything before it got this bad.
  35. B

TNT sponsor

Bring back the TNT sponsors on the refs back and all in white it looked good. Was watching the 87 state of origin and boy the game looked good , one ref a lot of fuck ups but the game flowed.
  36. B

Quick play the balls

Can someone please explain to me why are we the only team that can't get quick play the balls. Is it cause other teams are aloud to sleep in the ruck and get away with it, or we are just lazy to get up quick ?
  37. B

Cat Found lol

Surely this is a Gee up lol
  38. B

Mbye

I think Mbye looked classy in 5/8 Frawley 7 Reynolds bench lichaa was outstanding tonight..
  39. B

NRL rules

can someone explain to me how you can be offside when you have the ball?????
  40. B

Press conference

Des just said that lichaa can play lock and MBye to hooker . Can anyone upload the footage.
  41. B

Souths (who) Cares - Suspensions AHOY! Burgarse gets 2 weeks

What a joke 2 weeks for a swinging elbow to the head. Graham got 4 week for talking to a ref
  42. B

Banning caffeine???

Just watching sports Sunday and they are saying they want to band caffeine from spots. Fuck me what is this world coming to. Imagine getting suspended for drinking a coke lol
  43. B

Hoppa?????

I'm confused has hoppa got speed or is he lazy? He ran down a fucking car lol but he looks slow in attack. I don't get it.
  44. B

James Graham

Was it me or did James turn back the time and played a similar style as 2012?
  45. B

Bulldogs 2018

Are we going to see a new Bulldogs line up in 2018 or is des going to be resigned and have the same team as this year? There's about 10 halves available in 2018 and I'm hoping we land one.
  46. B

Snickers vs Mars

I used to love Mars bars and would pick it over snickers any day but now for the last 2 years snickers shits on Mars , did they change ingredients or something? Has anyone done the same or the usually stick with one
  47. B

Toovey missed out on coaching warriers

Jeff is looking for a club to coach and just missed out on the warriors . Would he fit in our club or another manly dud?
  48. B

Coach??????

I had a brain fart and was thinking give mel Maniga a crack at coaching the dogs? What do you guys think.
  49. B

Refs demoted

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/titans/Gerard-Sutton-demoted-and-Gavin-Badger-dumped-following-Titans-debacle/news-story/498f194713c653e07399b0c20a23f283?client=safari
  50. B

MBYE in the australian side?

WTF???? Is this true
  51. B

Quiz !!!!

What's blue and white and bleeds maroon and white????? Not hard lol
  52. B

Warriors sack coach

What a lucky team.
  53. B

FINALS Week 1

Just on Holden cup dragons 26 Cowboys 24 12 minutes to go Plus lailua is shit defender
  54. B

Decided to go to the game

So I've decided to go to the game on Friday I will be cheering for the boys but if we lose I'm going straight to the coaches box and knocking des out . Lol only joking but I better not see him.
  55. B

RND 25 3-2-1

3. Thurston 2.reynolds 1. Klemmer Special mention to des for being a great coach.
  56. B

Maxwell

Not blaming the ref on our poor performance but fuck me Maxwell should be investigated for bullshit calls especially the call before half time. This dud should be removed and out of the game he even went upstairs for a possible try to the cows when hoppa grounded it infront of him .
  57. B

Best game under Des

I think besides 2012 the best game we ever played under des was Melbourne at belmore best game by far. What other game do you think we looked good under des???
  58. B

Rona might get charged?

The ref went in his way would he get charged?
  59. B

Graham charged

WTF graham charged for a careless high tackle.
  60. B

We have not been thrashed

even when we play shit we have always keept the games close we have never been thrashed. I know everyone is pissed but so am I but at least we are competitive. That's the only positive I can take out of this season so far .
  61. B

R.I.P Muhammad Ali

Mohamed Ali just past away at the age of 74 a legend of boxing
  62. B

Everyone just relax

No Jackson ,no klemmer, no jmoz ,no Bmoz no hopa and kas only lasted ten minutes plus we had a rookie that played yesterday. Bad luck to the boys they were just tierd at the end.
  63. B

Ref did a good job

I think this is the first time since they brought in the video ref they didn't go to him it was great , I think this is the first game this year we win a penalty count lol.
  64. B

Ennis on the Bulldogs game plan

Just on NRL 360 Ennis in 1 minute explained how we can win games , He said by letting the halves play infront of the forwards instead of behind . He explained that Mbye and reynolds a running halves and can cause havoc playing infront of the forwards.
  65. B

I've had enough

To be honest I've just had enough, I have been to every dogs game at ANZ this year and i watch every dogs game on tv and im tiered of putting time money and the effort . I love the dogs but it's killing me seeing my team struggle . So fucking pissed tonight I need a break from this game.
  66. B

Is this a Gee up

Why are they advertising this on the kennel
  67. B

Fox sports on Bulldogs

Vossy just read an email from Adrian that bulldog fans have had enough of the playing style and the club needs a clean up and Hasler must go.
  68. B

The way I see it

the way I see it is that our players aren't shit , We have potential but there's always been someone in the way. From when I signed up on the kennel I have been saying des is shit and had the same game plan as Kevin Moore . I have seen enought games to tell that when our team plays what we see...
  69. B

Importance of a hooker

Just to show how important a hooker is , the 2 games we lost was because of our forwards where getting dominated, The reason is slow delivery from dummy half and rushing defence . Garvey had his worst game against parra we lost , Lichaa back from injury to soon and had a bad game . This can be...
  70. B

Goal kickers

Do we have anyone else to kick goals cause Mbye is terrible and almost missed from infront.
  71. B

Robbie farah to stay at tigers

What a back flip by the club I guess Taylor won't last long (fox sports just anounced)
  72. B

Sutton & Cummins to ref grandfinal

Why do they reward shit ref for. I bet there will be a call that will cost a team the GF
  73. B

NRL Corruption

I'm sick of this corruption I want to know why if a coach talks about a ref he cops a fine why doesn't a ref cop any fines for a call that can cost a team a game
  74. B

Martin Kapow asking for a release

As the title says just announced on NRL 360
  75. B

3-2-1 vs Gold Coast

3-2-1 vs Titans 3-kasiano 2-Eastwood 1-Prichard special mention to morris bro klemmer and rona they played very well
  76. B

Happy thread

Ok guy thought I'll post this up as I have been going crazy on this site with rage and anger and why this happens and why that happens , this thread has to be a happy positive thread were no negative is allowed I need it especially for the last month of football
  77. B

Losing their Passion....

Have the Bulldogs lost there passion to fight week in week out, I'm getting sick of the dogs not being a threat , there is no consistency we win a game we dropp 2 what happened to our club . we have the players to win the comp there is no excuse but we keep failing.
  78. B

SKD back at training?

Why is this guy back at training did he actually get away with bashing his misses
  79. B

Sauce on pie

As I was having a pie with my daughter today I noticed she put BBQ sauce on the pie I asked her what are you doing ,she said it tastes better with BBQ sauce I have never seen or heard of anyone eating a pie with BBQ sauce my question is does anyone else like BBQ sauce on the pie?
  80. B

What happened to the kennel

Was it me or was the kennel down yesterday?
  81. B

3-2-1 vs eels

3-j Jackson 2-the tank 3-b Morris
  82. B

Slater the grub

First he shoulder charges josh duggen then puts a elbow into Morris ant twice no penalty what would it take for this guy to get suspended!
  83. B

DCE Back flip

DCE backflip-merged Just announced on Matty johns show that dce is likely to stay at manly
  84. B

900th win

Finally we got to 900 wins with a heart stoping game gongrats bulldogs
  85. B

Michael Gordon

Was watching nrl 360 and they are saying Micheal Morgan wants out and took the week off, but the sharks were saying its a shoulder injury, wouldn't mind signing him
  86. B

Wooden spoon

After this week there is a chance we might come last and if we end up with the wooden spoon des has to go no matter what any one says , everyone is blaming players but it's the coaches game plane
  87. B

Moore vs Des

It seems to me that Kevin Moore got sacked for playing the on off plays now Des seems to be doing the same thing, is it me or does Moore and des have the same game plan or is Des been over looked cause of his coaching record , I'm not calling for his head but just seems his doing the same job as...
  88. B

If I was Des

Since everyone is always questioning Des decision including my self what would you change about the team ,If I was des I would drop Hodko to nsw cup that it
  89. B

Just a theory !

After all our senior players were out everybody thought that Hodko and Reynolds will step up and have a blinder but instead they had the worst game ever , I just can't get my head around it that FG players can perform like this if I went to work and performed badly day after day they will show...
  90. B

What will des be saying to the boys on sunday

Like the title says your thoughts and I hope des is drilling them to come out and rip the dragons apart!
  91. B

Assasin

Hey bro just wanted to see how everything went on Friday I hope you have good news!
  92. B

Hi all thought I'll tell use a little bit about me born and raised in Lebanon came to australia wen I was 7 1989 lived in Melbourne for two years then move to bankstown were most relatives lived ,started watching league age 9 fell in love with the dogs cause they represented our area started to...