Search results

1. M4cca

Press conference

What did everyone make of Dean's press conference? I was pretty impressed, seems like he's really passionate about getting the club back on track and seems to have addressed a lot of the things people have been critical on here about for the last year
  2. M4cca

Last great halves pairing

How far back to we have to go to find our last really good halves pairing? Our last top 4 appearance was with reynolds and keating but they hardly played traditional halves roles that year. Kimmorley and roberts combined well in 2009 but didn't really kick on after that. Do we have to go all the...
  3. M4cca

Cap exemptions

Not even gonna touch on the performance. Was trying to look this up with no luck but is anyone aware of how many players from each club can be eligible for the long service cap exemption? Pretty sure a player has to spend around 6 years at a club and 300k of their salary can be excluded from the...
  4. M4cca

Comp standard this year

Does anyone else feel the standard of competition this year is quite low? Looking at the ladder I only feel that the storm and roosters have consistently stood out and played quality football. The sharks haven't really set the world on fire with their performances, I can't really understand how...
  5. M4cca

Lichaa article

Anyone else find it a bit weird that the club puts up an article on their own facebook page about lichaa having no clue whether he'll be at the club next year and the fact its been really stressful for him not knowing his future. Just don't see the benefit of the club posting crap like that...
  6. M4cca

Woods Performance

I know hes not with us till next year but his performance was super impressive last night. Him and klemmer could easily be the best front row combo in game next year
  7. M4cca

U20s Origin

Absolutely ridiculous that neither broadcaster shows this game. Whats the point in a dedicated league channel when they don't even show these types of games?
  8. M4cca

Signings announcements

What are the chances that the signings of woods and foran will get announced this week? Don't know what to believe anymore, we were led to believe the signings were done last thursday when it all came out and now everyones playing the denial game. The woods situation has dragged on far too long
  9. M4cca

One half away

Does anyone know which big name halves are still off contract for next year? If we could just pick up a genuine half back for next year we'd be top 4 certainties. All other areas of our game are good, our direction really lets us down. Moses would be much better suited to fullback, goes missing...
  10. M4cca

Non bandwagon post

Disappointed with the loss tonight but can everyone just stop copying and pasting there comments from last year coz if you've actually paid attention to the game there has been a change in structure. Mbye and Reynolds were at first receiver 10x more than last year and hoppa was chiming in out...
  11. M4cca

Anyone decent from the ESL?

With very little talent off contract in the nrl for next year does anyone pay much attention to the english super league and if so is there anyone over there worth trying to sign? Should we send an SOS to chris sandow haha. The sad thing is i'd probably take him
  12. M4cca

Questionable Foran deal

Pretty filthy that the dogs missed out on kieran but I still can't comprehend how the warriors can possibly fit him under their cap when they have a 1, 7, and 9 that'd all be very big money as well as other big names in their squad. I'm not that familiar with salary cap rules but surely his deal...
  13. M4cca

Carney is a must

With foran out of the picture Carney has to be a target for next year with des under so much pressure. I couldn't give a shit if he likes to have a drink, the only thing giving our club a bad image lately is our embarrassing performances. Sign him for a year and see how he goes
  14. M4cca

Ennis on finals structure

Cronulla Sharks rake Michael Ennis has reignited calls for a change to the structure of NRL finals, with the Sharks set to forfeit home advantage for a semi-final if they make it that far. As it stands, Sydney-based teams shift their finals to bigger venues to accommodate crowds in a move that...
  15. M4cca

Jack Bird Origin Debut

Interesting to see if he'll get much game time tonight. Hard to imagine when walker barely got any in game 1 when the series wasn't on the line. Not a huge fan of him coming from the bench though. I get that he has utility value but I don't see him as the type of player to come on and add spark...