Search results

1. H-dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

It’s good to see he hasn’t dropped his head after his error, seems like he wants to put in more effort
  2. H-dog

Getting a lot of penalties so far need to turn it into points
  3. H-dog

I don’t think Tracey is fit enough yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long until that happens
  4. H-dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Usually hate seeing people get injured but when you through your elbow up towards peoples throats after the same shit last year it’s ……..
  5. H-dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Especially considering how many raised knees there are, watch the wingers and ramien when they run
  6. H-dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Kiks looks on tonight seems to want the ball a lot
  7. H-dog

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Klemmer was in his head hair not his facial, when he was bald he was all fire then he grew it and lost the rage.
  8. H-dog

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Manly so many errors
  9. H-dog

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Was it just the rent a quote C…. Parker or others said it also ?
  10. H-dog

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

I know it’s a completely different level but was Xerri still playing aus tag or anything like that to keep his mind in play ?
  11. H-dog

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

The thing is they would have made the decision last year not to stock it, yet could have just come out and said that rather than the bull the ceo has come out with. Now saying wanting to focus on food more I bet they still have plenty of Valentine’s Day rubbish to push which won’t be food
  12. H-dog

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

I thought only Spencer went to market the rest were resigned before by there clubs before others could “officially” offer
  13. H-dog

Offer Made (May)

The manager is probably in damage control, hence being linked to the dogs. can’t believe the player market at the moment players attempting to dictate all this for a deal
  14. H-dog

Offer Made (May)

Filmed a girl with out consent sent it to people, got in trouble then post the grand final win over south’s put something on social media basically acting like he was vindicated now after the win Is a rough summation
  15. H-dog

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Boy swallows universe was pretty decent. Interesting story line set in Brisbane in the 80’s
  16. H-dog

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Clearly you have never attended a game at Brooke oval to here the manly fans and there’s Maaaaannnnnlleeeee chant it takes the cake for worst
  17. H-dog

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

I think we will notice not having TPJ, I get the stupid things he did at times but he could put us in the front foot with a decent run quick play the ball and could also offload. I get the negatives he would put us under pressure with poor off loss at times and decision making but he could have...
  18. H-dog

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Brutal not a fan of kikau?
  19. H-dog

News Ezra Mam emerges as Dolphins top target amid Broncos salary cap crunch

I think a lot will depend on how well Walsh plays, he gave mam a lot of space in attack by attracting defends will be interesting to see how much teams adapt to that and hold there defensive line more no as you say he is no longer under the radar
  20. H-dog

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Reports saying out the first 5-6 weeks of the competition Edit - Michelle Bishop reporting it
  21. H-dog

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

You contributed nothing but make a shit day for people who weren’t part of the decision to get those bags in place
  22. H-dog

Official Gus on Twitter

I’d trade Ogden back for perham I just don’t want him in the top 30
  23. H-dog

Rumour AFB & JT

Do you know if dragons are still pushing for AFB also
  24. H-dog

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Kiraz Fox Xerri/perham to start the year CrittA (help Skelton defensively) Skelton Burton Sexton Knight Mahoney SST Kiks Preston King/Curran Mann/salmon Curran/king Hughes/Sutton Morrin/Edwards/Patolo hopefully we can still get a Safiti from Newcastle or another forward
  25. H-dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Probably hasn’t logged out of the other account yet before he responds
  26. H-dog

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Just seems like he wants to be a back rower but we have a lot better in kikau and Preston, it’s a shame cause he has some size to him but not the heart to play front row
  27. H-dog

Opinion Pre Season Training

Were Tino and Haas on the open market before they re-signed?
  28. H-dog

Curran signed.

Do we have a head gear sponsor seems like we will have the highest percentage of team members in head gear next year
  29. H-dog

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

So true no marquee props out there unless we could get some to break contract. My biggest concern is from the nrl rule where we have to spend so much of our cap and that probably means over paying every where and some more silly contracts
  30. H-dog

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

I really hope someone from the club told him to trim those side burns
  31. H-dog

Goal Kicker Options 2024

Who ever scores kicks maybe that will motivate Burton
  32. H-dog

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

They did name it a knock out tournament what’s the problem
  33. H-dog

The Formula One Thread

Interesting to see Piastri get a win before Norris this year
  34. H-dog

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Yeah seems like he wants all the attention, by doing a hero play but not willing to do the hard stuff. Also hope he gets the help he needs when he realises what he through away
  35. H-dog

Stephen Crichton

For how long we already experienced that with Pele, if they can’t do it for extended period they aren’t going to be the right forward for us, and at that time we had Pangai for that role
  36. H-dog

Stephen Crichton

Leniu would not have been a good choice for us, yes we are desperate for forwards but we need forwards that can last 40-50 minutes in the middle and defend. Just nothing available
  37. H-dog

My GF thoughts

Carrigan was immense also really goes to show without forwards you get no where
  38. H-dog

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

It really goes to show what a TEAM panthers are they played for each other didn’t panic and executed when needed it was great to watch there leaders step up and glad Critta is ours next year
  39. H-dog

I think it’s harder for most cause we started the season stronger that’s the last few and then to dish up what we did at the end. If any one has insider knowledge to now what round people were getting told they weren’t being resigned or told to look elsewhere e
  40. H-dog

2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bush league footy at its best
  41. H-dog

Sutton is letting broncos get away with murder and second efforts in all tackles, it’s clear he hates any team in blue and white
  42. H-dog

Replaced by roger t next year probably know it’s his last game in first grade
  43. H-dog

Who’s the 6 for warriors haven’t sighted them yet
  44. H-dog

We can’t even turn up to wrestling sessions on time
  45. H-dog

Melbourne can’t buy a penalty, I hate them but this is bad
  46. H-dog

The send off rule - a work around

I’m just hopeful that Cleary gets a concussion and mandatory 11day stand down that will the be reviewed and cleared to play for the grand final
  47. H-dog

The 2023 NRL Team of the Year Awards as voted on by The Kennel

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/2023-news-team-of-the-season-rlpa-dream-team-in-pictures/806ff768-f411-4809-bfd8-f224019aa543 The kennel was on the mark with a fair few
  48. H-dog

Willie Mason

Yeah cause he didn’t go on radio and call then soft
  49. H-dog

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

So which spine players would you have picked up ?
  50. H-dog

Social Media Fotuaika

Not rumoured he has player option for 2025 so fair game. But now I have put it on this forum wait for it to end up in a column soon enough lol
  51. H-dog

Social Media Fotuaika

Off contract 2025, if Gus could get him and corey horsborough for then we would have a decent forward pack. Hopefully it’s true and it would show we are chasing those players we need
  52. H-dog

Official Wighton bite

Straight to judiciary
  53. H-dog

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Will he be our bench tolman ?
  54. H-dog

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Stays down after hitting his head and the trainer says he’s good to go to take the kick, go you good thing nrlol
  55. H-dog

News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

I can’t believe that about JFH, but only because it will make me cry thinking how much better he would have been for our team
  56. H-dog

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

So is that 3 straight finals game loses with there new coach, straight sets last and straight out this year
  57. H-dog

Dymock

So Taylor attack and Dymock defence ?
  58. H-dog

Wait which personality was that? Who did you champion then ? Or was that your functioning member of society phase
  59. H-dog

Opinion Dress Code

Fixed it for you to reflect current situation
  60. H-dog

Gus on 100% Footy

So who can we get? Or didn’t try for and missed out ? It’s not just halves we need it’s props, we are going to get absolutely destroyed next year if that’s not addressed in the off season with no one available its looking good
  61. H-dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Is this CC training program ?
  62. H-dog

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

No 40 for the titans
  63. H-dog

But the titans player was clapping to speed it up so they get a 6 again
  64. H-dog

At least he is having a dig, dumb but having a dig
  65. H-dog

So Burton spent the year doing extras to improve his goal kicking hopefully for next year spends the extras learning how to be a 5/8
  66. H-dog

He’s back on the left side
  67. H-dog

It’s all he says - Burton should run more he says it over and over
  68. H-dog

Score of every play let’s go flegg
  69. H-dog

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Hope the intensity stays sharks don’t appear to want to be there at all
  70. H-dog

D Day

So Skelton not in that group ?
  71. H-dog

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

So he lost out on right back row to a rookie in Preston and then comes the whingeing
  72. H-dog

The Cuck Thread

When did Pele have a whinge I missed that one ?
  73. H-dog

D Day

Davey day nice
  74. H-dog

News NRL 2023: Why Canterbury Bulldogs must let players leave to fix toxic culture

If manly can trim their divided team around from last year then surely we can. reality is CC isn’t going any where if Gould sacks him for player revolt, if we hired another coach the same weak gutted dogs would do the same again because they don’t have it mentally for a team sport. Weed them...
  75. H-dog

2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I think it’s what he needed maybe not the way it was done
  76. H-dog

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

I think the media need to be very careful regarding this, if the guy is having mental health issues bringing attention to them over and over will not be helping their situation.
  77. H-dog

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Netflix series - painkiller about the rise of OxyContin. it’s a bridge between a documentary and a drama and well executed so far 3 episodes in
  78. H-dog

Bulldogs player walks out

So what happened the year after sticky ricky cleared the players on the big screen at eels? Did they put in or earn the spoon cause I think we are heading there. Only hope is signing 4 actual props in off season and given what’s off contract it appears my alcohol content next year is going to be...
  79. H-dog

Presser vs Manly...

So he’s going to ruin flegg like he did nsw cup when he swapped out first graders for cup
  80. H-dog

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Is as if they were happy not to get the spoon then gave up altogether
  81. H-dog

Give edwards a breather, he is spent
  82. H-dog

Hopefully Skelton in, better not be oks on the bench
  83. H-dog

Burns will be injured he could hardly run last game
  84. H-dog

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I liked Schoup for the most part as a dogs player now I have the blue n white goggles off he is pretty rubbish with stupid plays
  85. H-dog

Probably pushed warbrick out of the side if paps gets back to number 1 in the next few weeks
  86. H-dog

And no hia when he payed limp on the ground
  87. H-dog

Tpj to retire from nrl

Just wants to make sure he doesn’t get booed this weekend so blame the parent s
  88. H-dog

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

Shame we couldn’t get a refund when he changed his name and lost his balls
  89. H-dog

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

I thought the rule had to be intentionally went for a kick not fucken of one leg then kick
  90. H-dog

2 more rounds but no spoon for us, we have titans and manly. Manly was winnable but I’m going to the game so probably not
  91. H-dog

Harrison edwards is having a decent game, same with Waddell apart from the early drop on the bad pass
  92. H-dog

Burton found touch that’s a man of the match performance for him
  93. H-dog

2023 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Took to much effort to get his ass of the ground after the other tackle
  94. H-dog

2023 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Try celebration hand cuffs for mother or brother
  95. H-dog

What happened to this team, from competitive to don’t give a