Search results

1. Novocastrian

Official Gus on Twitter

Someone ask him about Tetevano’s injury. If the reports of PCL tear are true we basically signed him up to do rehab and take a top 30 spot
  2. Novocastrian

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He got put on report didn’t he?
  3. Novocastrian

News Sam Hughes contract extension

We could take both
  4. Novocastrian

News Sam Hughes contract extension

With the sharks keeping Hamlin-Uele and already having Rudolf, Hazelton, Hunt and now Fonua-Blake surely we can pressure one of them for a release. Hunt would be a handy pick up. Bit of mongrel. Or Hazelton. Pretty sure they have all recently signed extensions though.
  5. Novocastrian

Official RFM granted immediate release

Surely we have a middle forward or two lined up. Whilst he was useless last few years he still filled a spot
  6. Novocastrian

Opinion Zac Montgomery

That’s him. What happened to him?
  7. Novocastrian

Opinion Zac Montgomery

These young props either stand up or hide in shadows and fall out of the system and return to park footy
  8. Novocastrian

Opinion Zac Montgomery

There was that other big unit from The Storm system that never eventuated either. Cant remember his name
  9. Novocastrian

Rumour AFB & JT

Got some more info?
  10. Novocastrian

Rumour AFB & JT

Can anyone remember that young front rower we signed from tigers under 20’s a year or so ago? Bloke was a beast and couldn’t be stopped. Did he not last a pre season or go to gaol?
  11. Novocastrian

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

If we sign him early enough for 2025 maybe with a bit of pressure the chooks might release him early. About time something went our way
  12. Novocastrian

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Hit the nail on the head. Whoever is old wrinkle ball Buzroth leak needs a stoning too. Gus would know who it is, probably the trouble with member driven boards. Always someone trying to rock the boat. Until we start winning games consistently the media won’t leave us be and the hate towards...
  13. Novocastrian

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Regardless of who’s in the right or wrong between the club or RFM he’s a pea heart. He never plays with aggression or stands out. We should have never swapped Lane for him in the first place. It’s not his fault we signed him for a long deal and made him club captain but it should never...
  14. Novocastrian

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I don’t know about Poasa but I’m tipping the other 3 are great trainers and are bought to come In and help change culture and competitiveness. Can only hope we end up signing some front rowers with reputations or we will get trampled every week again
  15. Novocastrian

Rumour AFB & JT

Is this why SST wasn’t signed?
  16. Novocastrian

Curran signed.

Who was the bloke that knew Curran or had close affiliation? Remember reading it a while ago. We might get some better insights into who the whinging players are they don’t like training hard. Or if any of the rumours are true that get floated on here
  17. Novocastrian

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Anyone share what Gus said on twitter for those who are blocked?
  18. Novocastrian

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

As far as his end of season form goes, you can’t judge any of the outside backs or halves to a certain degree playing behind a pack of marshmallows . Until we have a pack of beasts that tear oppositions to shreds and make yards the backs are fucked. There’s an old saying. Games are won in the...
  19. Novocastrian

Stephen Crichton

You are probably the most negative bloke on the kennel. Cant recall you ever being happy about a signing, a win or anything in between. Hope you’ve got plenty of positive shit in your life because nobody deserves to be this unhappy all the time.
  20. Novocastrian

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Does this rule out Dymock or could they both be getting coaching roles?
  21. Novocastrian

Jake Averillo

I didn’t mind him in the end. But 800k is massive. Good for him. Only have a short time to make bulk coin.
  22. Novocastrian

News Bizarre run of NRL signings leaves Bulldogs fans bemused

What was the name of that front rower from the storm that did a pre season here this year but played in Q Cup? Wasn’t he signed to top 30 for 2024?
  23. Novocastrian

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Alamoti is a potato
  24. Novocastrian

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Has he come out to make himself look like a bitch or has DT gone hunting for more comments? Either way good riddance. No one likes a whinging ****. Clearly not the player we need or required.
  25. Novocastrian

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Need more like him around the club. Jammer shares the same passion as did Ennis and Grub. Might not work and I think Ennis signed with peptides but having him and Jmoz around the club next year with the other past players helping would go a long way. Bring Garry Carden back out of retirement
  26. Novocastrian

NRL 360 on dogs

Piss off all the soft ***** that don’t want to train hard. They get paid top dollar to train with mates and play a game they love. If they can’t train for office hours for that much coin and show some bloody heart fuck off. I work 12+ hours, some days with no breaks and extension of shifts for...
  27. Novocastrian

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

He had big expectations coming out here but injury and suspension weren’t on his side. Know doubt he’s fit and looks after himself but he just doesn’t bend the line like Haas or AFB. He would make a good bench forward on far less money but as for the pack leader that intimidates other forward...
  28. Novocastrian

Official Gus on Twitter

Anyone care to share what the tweets said. For some reason been blocked from Gus
  29. Novocastrian

Official Gus on Twitter

What was Gus’s tweets? Some reason I’m blocked and can’t see them?
  30. Novocastrian

Opinion Update on Signings

Royce Hunt and Flegler would of been a good combo but Flegler signed for dolphins for next year and Hunt resigned. Guessing we had other plans and didn’t even approach them. I’d love to know what intentions dogs had? Was Haas even an option, he had a deal already and can’t approach him. All...
  31. Novocastrian

Thompson flopped

Give Mason and O’Meley a jersey and they would still shit all over him in every facet of the game
  32. Novocastrian

Opinion Recruitment targets

Schonig is in top 30 next year isn’t he? I’m sure I read a few months back he was
  33. Novocastrian

Official Hooking Rajab

Rajab shouldn’t of been selected in the first place. He’s too small and has zero strength. He might go well in cup but he should be no where near first grade for at least 2 years. At least Karl has six and can tackle.
  34. Novocastrian

Opinion Aiden Sezer number 7 2024

I’ll agree with you because there’s literally no other half available any better
  35. Novocastrian

News CC Presser...

I believe we are on the right track, we just lack a few more core group of leaders and quality players. Too much money held up in Thompson and Flanagan who are injured or not worth the price tag. Cant do much about Kikau, call it unlucky but he will be a point of difference when he returns...
  36. Novocastrian

Not Bulldogs related .. but it is. …

If we had two of them even better. Been a while since we had a front rower that has size and is a alpha on the field that doesn’t get dominated. I’m sick of seeing our forwards getting out muscled. Look at Tinos stats week in week out. TPJ has it in him but isn’t as consistent and doesn’t get...
  37. Novocastrian

Also can we all appreciate how below average Wakeham is
  38. Novocastrian

I wish we had a front rower like him in our side
  39. Novocastrian

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

There’s an article linking him to Raiders now isn’t there?
  40. Novocastrian

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Ciro said flanno will get an opportunity and probably next weekend. He didn’t say Reed was out though, so maybe Flanno on the bench instead of Rajab
  41. Novocastrian

Post match presser

This years been pretty deflating. Expected so much, injuries haven’t helped. I believe Ciraldo will be a good coach. I just think there’s certain dumb ***** in our team that are passengers and ***** who don’t want to give it 100% all the time. No point having a moment for very brief periods in...
  42. Novocastrian

ENOUGH!!!!

Was Flanno hooked in dummy half for most of the game? Only saw last 10 minutes
  43. Novocastrian

News Luke Thompson injury

@Actros what’s Thommos plans for next year?
  44. Novocastrian

Opinion Karl Oloapu

What about that young Iverson Matai? Didn’t he have big raps on him?
  45. Novocastrian

Official Gus on Twitter

So is Graham actually coming back in any capacity? Does anyone have any info they wish to share?
  46. Novocastrian

News ‘What do they do?’: Bulldogs’ big Pangai headache as dropped star on ‘crazy money’ goes unwanted

What they do is tell the fucker to pull his finger out and dominate. Create a cult following. Alls he needs to do is run hard, off load, make his tackles with occasional big hit and don’t give away penalties. He does that and the fans will love him and all these articles will vanish.
  47. Novocastrian

We need another prop

Tamou wouldn’t be a bad option. Only if he came cheap. Like mentioned we should of kept Vaughan but he would probably want more cash then Tamou might take. Hopefully Gussy has a plan. Has anyone asked him on twitter?
  48. Novocastrian

Opinion Our Fullback

Be careful not to upset Mutt Dafty with sentences like that. Pussies are useful too, disrespectful to pussies haha
  49. Novocastrian

Opinion Thank god potter isn’t coach next season

Mutt dafty for coach of cc fails. We can have a team of averillos
  50. Novocastrian

News Ciraldo the “real deal for Pangai

We can only hope with a big off season, better coaching and better use of him over 80 minutes there will be a massive improvement. Painful season as a fan yet again but we can only hope
  51. Novocastrian

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Potter isn’t using him, not the upper management fault
  52. Novocastrian

Potter is shit with bench movements. TPJ gets first 20 then not seen since
  53. Novocastrian

That was RFM not Burton. RFM stuck flat footed facing inwards and not marking up
  54. Novocastrian

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Be interesting to see who the assistants would be if he does end up coach
  55. Novocastrian

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Didn’t Storm want him as assistant recently
  56. Novocastrian

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Good post. The hate players cop after a loss is pretty poor to be honest. We all have players we aren’t fans of and inevitably some players cause mistakes leading to games being lost but for one week people to be calling for him to be paid 1 million to the next saying sack him or whatever...
  57. Novocastrian

Opinion Coaching Process

Notice they either know Ennis has a coaching gig lined up next year or they take the piss frequently. Heard Benji deflect new coach tag that Cronk used in post match interview saying yeah Mick Ennis. Has anyone heard any updates on coaches? Or assistants? All very quiet these days, no one on...
  58. Novocastrian

On the hit list’: Burton in Rugby Australia’s sights as Wallabies plot another NRL raid

Union is such a boring game to watch. Stoppages, penalties and extra long advantages. Unless they offer ridiculous money I wouldn’t imagine he would entertain the thought. He would probably want to play for Australia in league and in halves in origin and hopefully top of list win a comp for us
  59. Novocastrian

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Be good if they build it at southern end and it incorporates a new grand stand like manlys new one built. Use some money to upgrade lighting and play our games there I have a feeling it could be built over near Peter Moore fields.
  60. Novocastrian

Official Gus on Twitter

He will be back on there eventually. Can’t help himself I reckon. Also on coaching saga, Flanno has gone super quiet now from mentioning it all the time, wonder if he’s been told to zip it by club or his own accord?
  61. Novocastrian

News Hetherington Gone

Club still didn’t want to pay 500k to him. IMO could get a like for like cheaper. He has some good upsides with size and pace but he has hardly played in 2 years. Better to re direct money elsewhere
  62. Novocastrian

News Hetherington Gone

Hetherington had a player option for 2023 didn’t he? Dogs told him to look elsewhere as he was rumoured to be on 500k. I’d say it’s smart from Gus. Hetherington is good when he’s not injured or getting out on report/suspended. But he’s not worth 500k. Better to direct money elsewhere
  63. Novocastrian

Opinion Method to the Madness

Someone should message Flanno Snr again and see if he replies again. Seems strange he would reply to fans in the first place
  64. Novocastrian

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Dufty the useless prick. And Averillo the biggest dud out there not wanting to make contact. He’s not even Flegg standard
  65. Novocastrian

Why haven't we even contacted Flanagan yet ?

Gus has been off with the flu and not long retuned would have some play in the fact nothings happened yet I’d imagine
  66. Novocastrian

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

I hope Jammer comes back to the club in some form. Love that bloke. The players could learn a thing or two about desire, passion and game smarts from him. We all hoped Thompson would turn out to be in the same mould but he’s far from it. I’m convinced Flanno, Graham and Ennis would make a...
  67. Novocastrian

Lachlan Miller (Shark)

Has looked good in his first game. Looks skillfull. Only concern is his size but he certainly applies himself and doesn’t shy away from contact and getting involved like the cat dumbty
  68. Novocastrian

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

I dare say we will get more money and less media attention from a better sponsor. Jabba the Hutt can take his cheap sponsorship elsewhere
  69. Novocastrian

Opinion Rd 12 team

How old is young Hayward?
  70. Novocastrian

Averillo

Hopefully the dud doesn’t see grade again. He can take dumpty and stinkson and knock on bore with him.
  71. Novocastrian

Opinion Sack Dan Ferris - Dan Ferris has quit: official

Is that the latest article by the telegraph saying first high profile bla bla
  72. Novocastrian

Opinion Interim Coach

I wouldn’t mind Ennis as an assistant to Flanno. Ennis despite his loud annoying commentary has a smart footy brain.
  73. Novocastrian

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

I have no doubts players will be moved on at seasons end but I would be very surprised if we tap TPJ on the shoulder. He has been our only point of difference this year. And why do it before a game. That sounds like throwing darts with rumours. I agree you can’t have him, Kikau and Thompson all...
  74. Novocastrian

News Sound like a broken record’: Barrett urges stars to step up as Dogs hit 26-year low

How about Duffy’s effort on lee when he scored. No urgency to defend and prevent a try. Lazy on the cover D when Clune scored. **** can fuck off. What a poor excuse for a professional sports athlete
  75. Novocastrian

Official Gus on Twitter

Has since deleted his post about dogs game. Must of been some comments on it. Hopefully change is near
  76. Novocastrian

Opinion Averillo

We didn’t miss him. He can piss off with just about the majority of the team and coaching staff.
  77. Novocastrian

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

They have gone backwards with a better team
  78. Novocastrian

Fuck off ya useless *****. Useless *****
  79. Novocastrian

Patolo is fucked
  80. Novocastrian

Love Jackson for his services to the dogs but man he’s getting slow. Hard to tap him on the shoulder. It’s all been said in previous threads I guess. Let’s just hope they come out fucking flying in second 40. Love to see TPJ flatten Klemmer
  81. Novocastrian

Lets play a game....

That’s diabolical. That should be printed and posted on walls inside belmore for them to all look at daily.
  82. Novocastrian

Josh Jackson

Time to go pick up clip board
  83. Novocastrian

Luke Thompson starting at Prop.

100% mate. I just don’t get why they don’t turn up week in, week out. Look at other teams. Alls we want is them to have a go. For a few hundred grand a year they should be running through fucking brick walls.
  84. Novocastrian

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Bulldogs… “ruining fans weekends and birthdays for years”
  85. Novocastrian

Spot on. Whatever we are paying him he is robbing us. As a fan I don’t give a shit what there name is or how good they are with ability. Hard work beats ability and we don’t show it. Just turn up And have a go. They get paid to do this, paid great money. One week we see them have a go then we...
  86. Novocastrian

Opinion Averillo

He hasn’t been in top 3 this year unless the beers have got to my vision. Cant be fucked looking at last years and whenever he managed to get a spot in first grade. Meaney was better then him. And last year and year before dont interest me. We have only just recruited first graders to our...
  87. Novocastrian

Pea heart like the majority of the team.
  88. Novocastrian

Opinion Averillo

What a dumb reply no **** on here thinks he is a first grade player let alone better then any of the other players. Have a talk to your family member and tell him to have a go. You don’t need a coach to have a go. Does he have any ticker? Does it run in the family?
  89. Novocastrian

Opinion Averillo

Is that the weight of your gunt? Just agree averillo isn’t first grade standard. Don’t bring coaching into it. A resident at the local group home can tell Barrett isn’t a coach. He might be a good assistant but head coach he’s sinking. Take away coaching, we have been short actual first...
  90. Novocastrian

Opinion Averillo

Tbh the whole team has been atrocious. But this little speed hump offers nothing and can’t wait for Alamoti to take his place. With any luck the only kennel poster who blows off averillo each week can follow him to his new sides forum.
  91. Novocastrian

News Vaughan eyeing new contact

Be interesting to know how much himself and dufty are after given he is near end of career and no one wanted dufty
  92. Novocastrian

News Bulldogs stars Paul Vaughan and Josh Addo-Carr throw support behind Kyle Flanagan

I’m sure there will be the same salty fans upset reading this still trying to say Averillo should be half. If the players are saying it obviously they didn’t have much confidence in Averillo to start off
  93. Novocastrian

Burton to test the open market

I’d say if anything Gus would tell his manager to test market and get a price and we will match or beat it
  94. Novocastrian

Flanagan Sr (Fox Coverage)

It’s depressing watching the storm carve up. Hopefully one day we will be doing the same and the kennel will be a dream of a place
  95. Novocastrian

Rumour Barrett Gone

Source?