Search results

1. boysunleashme

Official Gus on Twitter

When his finished with that he can do biggest cock to smallest
  2. boysunleashme

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

Why would you run at the best defender in the team?
  3. boysunleashme

Rd 21 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

100% you can really see how much work he does when watching from the grandstands
  4. boysunleashme

Rd 21 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

3- Jacko- most metres and tackles 2- Vince Vaughn 1- Burton
  5. boysunleashme

Official Presser Vs Knights

Body language experts the lot of you
  6. boysunleashme

Boys singing the team song

Yeah he is the captain, he’s an old head. Let the kids do the splashing
  7. boysunleashme

Your looking at one instance and basing his whole character off of that. Have you ever noticed him celebrate tries with his teammates he shows more energy there then anyone
  8. boysunleashme

When have you ever seen jacko jumping up and down. It’s just not his thing, but believe me he is just as happy as everyone
  9. boysunleashme

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Jacko 1. JMK
  10. boysunleashme

News RFM re-signing 2023 and beyond..

Maybe he looks upset in the presser because we still lose games. He’s the heart of the team and the players love playing with him
  11. boysunleashme

Rd 15 Presser

Yeah true but the other forwards in our team were still running at the same defensive effort
  12. boysunleashme

Rd 15 Presser

He still had the most tackle breaks out of any of the forwards
  13. boysunleashme

News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Kiraz deserves a shiraz after the altercation
  14. boysunleashme

Potter post match presser

No I just don’t really like ending the day with an argument I was being sincere
  15. boysunleashme

Happy 50th this year
  16. boysunleashme

Opinion Captain josh Jackson.

I’ve never seen “having a go at refs” achieve anything, they are stubborn fucks, plus he did it rd 1 this year at halftime and many people on here thought thats why we won the match
  17. boysunleashme

Opinion Captain josh Jackson.

My opinion is he is our best defender, would you get rid of our best attacker? Tonight he was the only one that did quick play the balls and you know what it led to two try’s off the back of them, but nobody will acknowledge this so I won’t bother continuing.
  18. boysunleashme

Didn’t we argue a few weeks ago because you got angry that Jackson laughed BEFORE the match and then I pointed out that JAC was laughing when we were down by 20 and you said the match was already finished by then. You should of been called morondog after that.
  19. boysunleashme

Yeah I did watch it, he just seemed uneducated to me but honestly that might be what the players need
  20. boysunleashme

In my opinion I think he is easily our best defender and usually the best defenders push the envelope in terms of conceding a penalty. He very rarely lets in a try and for someone that plays high minutes and with defensive liabilities around him, that is a huge effort. It’s like saying Burton...
  21. boysunleashme

When did I say he thinks Potter is hard
  22. boysunleashme

“Jacko drops the ball” mate your not the only one that says this, everyone blames him for errors. He has made 2 errors all season, that is less than anyone in the team. He also the only one that does fast play the balls, we literally scored 2 trys off his play the balls. I don’t know why nobody...
  23. boysunleashme

He answers fine FMD. If we won you would not say he waffles. Who would you want instead the hyena laugh of JAC who answers with “brah” every sentence or the mumbler Thompson
  24. boysunleashme

I wouldn’t be happy if my coach was laughing after a loss. I don’t get why everyone is applauding Potter’s behaviour. If Barrett was making jokes in the presser nobody would support him.
  25. boysunleashme

News Josh Jackson Mid-Week Press Conference: Round 11 v Wests Tigers

I loved what he said about Braith and the Vaughn incident
  26. boysunleashme

Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

Firstly It was last year when he won our best player and thoroughly deserved (albeit not much competition). Secondly your pic was from 2012 now who’s the sad Paul Kent now.
  27. boysunleashme

Mate you’ve read me like a book. Congratulations you must be a detective in your daily life.
  28. boysunleashme

I’m not Paul Kent or Mrs Jackson
  29. boysunleashme

Your logic makes no sense
  30. boysunleashme

Lol you got pissed off with him laughing before the game, I can’t imagine how you felt when JAC was laughing with cobbo with a few minutes left. Now that pissed me off.
  31. boysunleashme

Rd 7 vs Broncos 3-2-1

3- Jackson- honesty the best defensive player we have, he was the only player to stand up to Haas. A lot of you guys have your eyes painted on. And today was like the only game where he didn’t get dominated in attack. 150m, 51 tackles, 0 missed If that’s a bad game everyone else had a...
  32. boysunleashme

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

lol what’s with all the hate for Jackson. Our best player last year and the only one who defends properly. Is it based on trials? Everyone knows you can’t base shit on trials
  33. boysunleashme

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

I think he is more suited as an impact player off the bench with Thompson and Vaughn starting. If he is going to play ~50 min anyway he is better on the bench versing tying opposition.
  34. boysunleashme

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

Jackson has to be lock, tpg can come off the bench and play prop like he did yesterday. And Jackson is ten times better than Tillman. Don’t belittle him like that.
  35. boysunleashme

Rd 25 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3- Meaney 2- Jacko 1- Schoupp
  36. boysunleashme

Chris Patolo looks the goods!

On his club profile it says he is 185cm he looks closer to 195cm
  37. boysunleashme

The Josh Jackson appreciation thread...

He is a very good player, he gets criticised way too often especially when there is other shit fucks in the team
  38. boysunleashme

Leadership issue

Do you think if Elliot was at roosters he wouldn’t drink and fuck around. Of course he would because he is an idiot, it’s a personal thing.
  39. boysunleashme

Leadership issue

You shouldn’t tell players not to fuck in cubicles in restaurants or sell speakers as a ‘prank’. Players are just stupid, they go off and fuck up no matter how good the leadership is.
  40. boysunleashme

News Gould’s Barrett Deadline

Rosey cheeks on the beers again saying Nathan clary instead of Ivan. I edit my uni assignments more than “reporters”
  41. boysunleashme

Rd 23 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Jacko- saved everyone’s ass in defence early 2. Lewis 1. Floppa
  42. boysunleashme

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Thompson wasn’t even close in getting a hand on him
  43. boysunleashme

I think the issue is also the halves linking up why on earth don’t they link up
  44. boysunleashme

Don’t blame jacko for BBO being timid if anything he probably passed the ball to him more than anyone else
  45. boysunleashme

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

My god you guys overrate him he is a good player but some of he’s defensive reads this year have been diabolical and now his targeted by the refs like featherington. He is not irreplaceable and inconsistent everyone just remembers the sharks game but he is not like that every game.
  46. boysunleashme

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

I think everyone rates him highly here, he definitely one of Best Buy that’s based on potential, if he can play the same way as he did against sharks he is worth 850k. Consistency is his problem
  47. boysunleashme

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

What’s with the hate with Jacko he shouldn’t be blamed for the attack it’s the halves that are so predictable. Asiata is a bench player at best
  48. boysunleashme

Sign Ryan James..

Both raiders players did well yesterday, but you’ve got to remember they had no pressure to perform, they are fresh and if they were in the squad since rd 1 I don’t think there level of performance would of continued throughout the whole season.
  49. boysunleashme

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Imagine talking shit about our best player every week. He is also the only one who does fast play the balls, unlike some of the other arthritis looking fucks
  50. boysunleashme

Bulldogs v Warriors 3-2-1

3. Schoupp 2. Jacko 1. James
  51. boysunleashme

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

Mate he had 2 line break assists today, but his linking play is shit. What a load of codswallop. How many did the halves get. That’s why he is not an issue.
  52. boysunleashme

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

Why every week does someone come up with this stupid thread. ILL SAY IT AGAIN HE IS THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING PROPERLY IN THE MIDDLE. If anyone thinks he is a problem it tells me you have no clue.
  53. boysunleashme

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

Mate he has been our best player this year, no one is as consistent as him. Just look at the 3-2-1 threads every week, he’s always there. And you always harp on about his attack, but looking at the game on the weekend we scored 24 points. You can win a game with 24 points, but your not going to...
  54. boysunleashme

Where are the Captain's sprays?

Your right if people actually go to games he is regularly talking to the players and the refs.
  55. boysunleashme

Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Agree with most of what you said but Jackson was massive, saved everyone’s arse in defence, him and Thompson only first graders in the team
  56. boysunleashme

Jobels Belmore

Why is Allan there
  57. boysunleashme

Josh Jackson

It’s wishful thinking that we are getting those players
  58. boysunleashme

Josh Jackson

It just that a better 9, halves and backs that can make metres are more needed right now.
  59. boysunleashme

Josh Jackson

I seriously don’t get the people that complain about Jackson, he is our best forward right now and you want to get rid of him. Thompson is overrated, Hetherington is a penalty magnet and has the worse tackling technique. Only Ava and Jacko can hold their head high. We are certainly not getting a...
  60. boysunleashme

Josh Jackson

You must be one of those people who only look at attack. He is the only one that wraps the ball carrier and puts them on their back. Plus he has the quickest play the ball in the team, which could benefit BBO.
  61. boysunleashme

News Some Player salaries revealed?

I don’t think Aaron can be on 25k that seems to low also the others look low as well. Maybe it’s 0.75% of there salary?
  62. boysunleashme

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

Looks like Waddell and Sione Katoa joined them. Hopefully they get sacked for bringing the game into disrepute
  63. boysunleashme

PLAYERS NEED TO GO ???

Why Jackson because he is our best defensive player? Agree with the others though
  64. boysunleashme

Rd 12 Dogs vs Panthers 3-2-1

3- Averillo 2- Jackson (easily our best defender) 1- Thompson
  65. boysunleashme

Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Renouf was 100% dropped because he is unfit. That’s why he is not getting the increased minutes everyone wants him to have. A few weeks in reserves with extended minutes is a good move for his future
  66. boysunleashme

Opinion Josh Jackson

Waddell plays one good game (not even good the whole game only the first half) against the sharks and now he is our saviour. Plus we need experience we can’t do a broncos and hope every young gun does well
  67. boysunleashme

Opinion Waddell

Waddell’s defence is a lot shiter than Jackson’s and he will get exposed against the good teams like in previous rounds. That’s why he should start on the bench and Jackson starts at lock. 11. Elliot 12. Doorey 13. Jacko 15. Waddell You got to remember Jackson played lock against the better...
  68. boysunleashme

Napa and Rudolph swap

Imagine having a front row of Woods, Tolman and Napa
  69. boysunleashme

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We really missed Jackson in the middle of the field in defence. Some of the defensive efforts today was diabolical
  70. boysunleashme

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Our defence through the middle is going to be atrocious even more so with Jackson out
  71. boysunleashme

News Jackson and Atoni charged by match review committee

Why won’t he be missed, they scored there first three try’s when he was off the field. And he was only off the the field for 10 minutes. His attack might be shit but he does all the defending in the middle.
  72. boysunleashme

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Your going after a guy doing all the tackling in the middle and the only one that wraps the ball. 64 tackles and 0 missed he needs more help in defence
  73. boysunleashme

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

In the end we fucked ourselves over with stupid errors in our own half and that fuckwit Cummins didn’t help. But any forward pack would of got dominated with the possession the knights had.
  74. boysunleashme

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mate he was the only one defending strongly in the middle if you think he was bad your off your chops
  75. boysunleashme

Uselss Rugby League Facts

Jackson currently has the most consecutive games in a row with 129
  76. boysunleashme

News Matt Burton wants out

I don’t want to sack Elliot but if we are forced to I would rather swap him for burton
  77. boysunleashme

News Matt Burton wants out

What about instead of sacking Elliot he could be used as a swap deal for Burton
  78. boysunleashme

News From To’omaga to Atoni

He does look like Dean Whare but it’s not him because Whare has a tattoo on his forearm this guy doesn’t. It looks a lot like Reuben Porter who was signed with Mounties last year. I might be wrong though.
  79. boysunleashme

Social Media Anyone know this guy

He always comments on our pages, I presume he is a fan
  80. boysunleashme

Laurie Daley and Arthur Laundy

My word that jersey is like 3 sizes too big
  81. boysunleashme

Yeo to snub Dogs

Mah
  82. boysunleashme

Dally M Votes - Bulldogs

Same man, he has been great for most of his career then has a bad season this year (mind you, barely anybody played well) and was also played out of position. I think next year he will kill it again
  83. boysunleashme

Dally M Votes - Bulldogs

Jackson has never been a stats player even when he won dally m second row of the year in 2016 and 2018 his stats weren’t that good. Some players are good without having good stats he is one one of them. Although, I know he wasn’t good this, he has to be moved to lock he could be awesome there...
  84. boysunleashme

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

The question is, has he started following us on Instagram?
  85. boysunleashme

Barret Gets Firebrand For Bulldogs??

The good thing about our props- Renouf, Ogden, Thompson and now Hetherington, they all have massive potential, hopefully they can continue to develop.
  86. boysunleashme

News NRL star Michael Jennings suspended after positive drug test

I bet my left nut that Sivo is on something
  87. boysunleashme

Official John khoury new chairman.

There is like 3 million John Khourys which one is he
  88. boysunleashme

Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Our defence went to shit as soon as jackson went off for HIA and Wakeham has been trash
  89. boysunleashme

QLD Border

I heard she has uncancelled schoolies in honour of Okunbor’s performance tonight
  90. boysunleashme

Jackson

Jackson is definitely playing better because he is finally used at lock and even out played the incumbent NSW lock in Murray. That says a lot
  91. boysunleashme

Rd 19 Dogs vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Jackson 2. RFM 1. Reimis
  92. boysunleashme

DWZ Challenge

Yes right now, but you have to consider he’s been at second row his whole career and played 2 games at lock now, he still can improve a lot more.
  93. boysunleashme

DWZ Challenge

He was one of our best on the weekend it’s the dumb fuck coaches who put him at second row when he has stated he wants to play lock, he flourishes at lock especially with his quick play the ball. Now if only we had a hooker to take advantage of it.
  94. boysunleashme

DWZ Challenge

An article came out a few weeks ago that said we were 5th or 6th best at captains challenges. That just shows how shit everyone else is
  95. boysunleashme

3-2-1 Rd12

3- Jackson 2- Meaney 1- Ogden