Search results

1. Haddaway

Stat dive - defence analysis

You'll be waiting a while. It's just going to take you longer to come around that's all. Crighton you hated the signing, Mann you hated the signing. Even King lol. Xerri. IBS dog will just take longer haha
  2. Haddaway

Salmon gets a shit go on here, but he goes hard in defense and obviously is buying in big time to the defensive structures. He made 40 odd tackles yesterday.
  3. Haddaway

What's really impressive is we've been down a man most games this year and we still defend like we do. Shows how fit we are.
  4. Haddaway

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Well Isaac got one right, so maybe it's Joel's turn. Hope so
  5. Haddaway

I get excited every week

Get excited brother dogs by 20
  6. Haddaway

Super proud tonight

Gutted, absolutely gutted, but when I relax and think about things I'm not as gutted as what I usually am lol We beat them with our full team, point blank. Preston, Taafe, King and Mann all out.
  7. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Dogs by 10, up the MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Haddaway

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

Yeah but he's still not a top prop. If we had King and Mann playing i wouldn't be worried at all about their middles. Thier spine is the worry. They just look like a well coached Bellamy team, but you watch them when they make the finals, those middles will be dominated by the big boy packs.
  9. Haddaway

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

But the storm middles are hardly a pack to fear.
  10. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I don't think much of Melbournes forward pack.
  11. Haddaway

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Wow lol
  12. Haddaway

News More points in the 2024 Bulldogs, but consistency is key

I didn't care at the time, and after reading how many played busted in the second half I care even less. Before anyone says " but the Roosters lost Teddy, 12 men blah blah"....I don't care about that either. The Roosters are a perennial top 8 top 4 team, loaded, actually over loaded with...
  13. Haddaway

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

I dont know, but that Dom Young cat shit himself at the thought of tackling Kiks lol
  14. Haddaway

This will make you feel better

It's unreal lol
  15. Haddaway

A wins a win

Why shouldn't we be proud? We are not GOOD. Take the win and be happy.
  16. Haddaway

A wins a win

I don't know why people are having a cry. . We aren't a top team, point blank. No one.on here really thought we were going to win tonight and yet when we do you cry because we didn't ice a game like a top team ...LOL
  17. Haddaway

A wins a win

Don't want to read the whinging comments. We aren't a good team yet, so get over it. There's 2 great ways to win. 1 is to win by 50.... 2 is to dominate and let the other fans think they are going to win and then they don't. I love it. Fark the roosters
  18. Haddaway

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Isaac ftw. Good stuff
  19. Haddaway

Where is Xerri?

In NSW cup. From what I've seen defensively he's not up to NRL standard. He's been caught out a few times in NSW cup
  20. Haddaway

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

No Cleary and no Fish, they're going to go 4 in a row.
  21. Haddaway

Kiks in doubt for Friday

True but it's a huge out for us. Imagine him terrorizing their new half or Ilias if he comes back.
  22. Haddaway

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Bugger
  23. Haddaway

Our Forward Pack

100 percent. How good is it coming on here after a win, on a Sunday? Just makes my weekend lol A good win too.
  24. Haddaway

Our Forward Pack

JFH and Leota are listed at 103kgs and 107kgs. They just play like absolute madmen. Look at Penriths starting second rowers. Martin and Sorensen, both are 100kgs. Our starting five (didn't count the hooker) actually out weighed Penriths starting five. Size helps but it's not the be all and...
  25. Haddaway

Our Forward Pack

Size doesn't win you games. Penrith have won 3 Comps in a row and they don't have a monster sized forward pack. They just play like monsters.
  26. Haddaway

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

There is zero reason why we cant beat them. They obviously have trouble within the club. They lost by 40, and have zero wins. We should be full on confidence going into this game.
  27. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

It's the best mate. Up the dogs!!!!!!!
  28. Haddaway

We've had 3 disallowed tries, this could have been 50
  29. Haddaway

Last little critique, the left side looks way more dangerous when Hutch combines with Birton.
  30. Haddaway

OK I'll stop moaning and not picking. This is awesome
  31. Haddaway

This mofo is petrified of Kiks LMAO
  32. Haddaway

Taffe is scary asf under the high ball
  33. Haddaway

taffe is rubbish too aye? Lol He does some decent things but teams will hammer the high balls now. Oh well mate, at least we're up.
  34. Haddaway

They've gone a few times, and it's too sideways or something. The right looks much better and dangerous
  35. Haddaway

Critta needs to get some good ball.
  36. Haddaway

Hutch won't be the answer, but he looks better as a half. The left side only looks good when Hutch plays on that side.
  37. Haddaway

Not only does Hutchinsons side look more dangerous, the left looks more dangerous when he plays on that side.
  38. Haddaway

Say what you want about Hutchison, his side of the field looks way more dangerous than Burtons.
  39. Haddaway

Conner or Critta to FB I only say Critta because I want to see him get the ball. Anyone except for Taffe.
  40. Haddaway

Just the way Conner attacked that ball to bring it back tells me immediately to FB. Taafe is a liability.
  41. Haddaway

He's putting us under too much pressure and we get tired because of his mistakes. All three games he's made us tackle more than we should
  42. Haddaway

Taafe, among other things, can't catch. He needs to be dropped
  43. Haddaway

Don't mate, I can guarantee you a win.
  44. Haddaway

This won't matter when we pump the titans by 30 UP THE DOGGIES!!!!!!!
  45. Haddaway

I like Hopoi. He's getting in there
  46. Haddaway

my delusional confidence is slowly dissipating lol Like seriously it's only NSW cup but signs aren't good in either NRL or NSW. Horrendous by Xerri
  47. Haddaway

I've started drinking to early lol
  48. Haddaway

Didn't really mind Penrith winning everything before, but I'm starting to hate them now. Rabbit rooster and Dragons will always be my top most hated but Penrith are up there now. Sick of them being good
  49. Haddaway

Maybe he's packed a sad for not making first grade, because he barely looks NSW cup level now
  50. Haddaway

Edwards should never see first grade. He is hopeless Same goes for Turpin.
  51. Haddaway

Totally ripped off

I agree some what. We aren't a good enough team to overcome bad decisions yet, so we need to get the 50 50 calls. When we don't even get the 100 percent calls then for a team like ours it makes it impossible to win. Tbh its like that for all the bottom 4 or 5 teams. They can stay with teams...
  52. Haddaway

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I'm nearly 47 now I need success soon lol. I want to remain positive but it's hard, I understand why many can't stay positive. We've already been waiting a long time.
  53. Haddaway

How many wins will we have by round 10?

8 lol This season already turning me into a mess. Im already at the "whos out for them to make it easier for us'" stage. Ffs win fark ya's
  54. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

BTW Kiks try should have and would have been a try. The ref fucked us there
  55. Haddaway

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

If we have this D all year we will go good . We've been unlucky
  56. Haddaway

How many wins will we have by round 10?

The only time I co pketwly write us off is when we have zero chance of making the 8. So at this stage it's 9 lol. If we lose, next week will be 8. Fark this 2 or 3 bullshit
  57. Haddaway

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Win lose or draw, Burton isnt a halves arsehole
  58. Haddaway

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Funny hoz hutch puts Kiks in space Middles still look weqk.
  59. Haddaway

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

I hope Edwards never makes it bak to first grade. He is slow and terrible
  60. Haddaway

UP THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!!!!! I can't wait, don't care who's in the team, smash those twats
  61. Haddaway

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I like how Kiraz starts our sets. Fox and Wilson not so good at that imo. Fox, Wilson and Taffe as a back 3 is too lite weight.
  62. Haddaway

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Yup Kikau has never been a massive metre eater back rower. He's a beast in defence and he needs a half that puts him in space. Burton doesn't do that at all.
  63. Haddaway

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He just isn't that good, yet. And who knows if he'll ever be good at stand off. I'm not completely writing him off but he needs to pull finger.
  64. Haddaway

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

They laigh and cry pretty much about every signing.
  65. Haddaway

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

He needs a creative half. All Burton does is put in nice chip kicks for him. Burton needs to learn how to put people in holes. To me he has opportunities but takes the wrong option.
  66. Haddaway

Your Round 1 Team?

Burton will be in the team, but I'm with Critta. He's terrible lol He pulls a few good games out now and then but he just doesn't look like a half to me.
  67. Haddaway

Opinion Pre Season Training

Looking forward to seeing Hughes get some good minutes this year. Hopefully he can stay injury free. Yhe few minutes he did that I saw he looked good.
  68. Haddaway

Opinion Pre Season Training

You always do this about players being on overs lol You said when we signed JAC that he was on massive overs because he had a clause to play fullback. He hasn't once played fullback lol
  69. Haddaway

Where will we finish.

I expect top 8 every year lol I live in Lala land at the beginning of every season, always have always will. What's the point into going Into a season thinking we'll finish 13 or 10th? Fuck that. I actually live in Lala land right up until it is mathematically impossible for us to make the...
  70. Haddaway

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Loved him. Loved Graeme Hughes commentary on his games when he'd make a break and scream "MCGRADY!!!!" Absolutely loved him and he's the reason I love the dogs
  71. Haddaway

SMH Luai

Too lazy, has he signed with the Tigers?
  72. Haddaway

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Their stories match up except foe the choking bit. Sounds like he ignored her, which she said he does. Sounds like she wasn't supposed to be in his house and she took his phone. She just Sounds like one of those looney chick's to me. Make a big scene, he didn't pay attention to her and then...
  73. Haddaway

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

She sounds like a real twat
  74. Haddaway

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

To not make an offer is insanity. Even if you know we cant match other teams you still have to sell the club and make an offer, surely. Just watching my son train and we were talking about Blake coming bahahahaha....I'll tell him the bad news in an hour.
  75. Haddaway

Curran signed.

I don't know if he's a good defender or not can't say ive watched many warriors games. But freakzilla backing you up isn't a good thing, him calling people clueless is hilarious LOL. Let's be serious are any of us really watching warriors games to judge his defense? I doubt that people on...
  76. Haddaway

Best front row in the comp?

Leota and Harris are the best pairing by some distance in my book. Big game players. When it counted in the GF they stood up, especially Leota. In the final of the tri series Harris was a beast. Haas numbers wise is the best prop but to me he's not agro enough and it shows in big moments...
  77. Haddaway

News BULLDOGS PROVIDE INVALUABLE LEARNING OPPORTUNITY FOR CANTERBURY’S PLAYERS AND COACHES

Good talent down there. Smashed the Auckland based teams, with ease.
  78. Haddaway

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

I can't remember a time that TK has liked any draw we've had lol To me it doesn't matter, we're a shit team so any team we play is most likely better than us, so pretty much every game we will be underdogs.
  79. Haddaway

Connor Watson turns down rivals to stay put as the Roosters re-sign star outside back Billy Smith

Cry If we sign another "utility" Cry if that player turns us down lol
  80. Haddaway

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Dont mind the Hutchinson signing. Robinson was happy to have him in his system for four years. I'll do my usual and hope for the best next year and then a meltdown sometime during the season I suspect.