Search results

1. Doggies2015

Pangai Boxing?

2. Doggies2015

Raelene Castle extends Contract

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have extended the contract of Chief Executive Raelene Castle for a further two years, until the end of 2018. Castle joined the Bulldogs in July 2013 and under her leadership the Club has enjoyed record levels of membership and sponsorship, ensured the Bulldogs...
  3. Doggies2015

Antonio Kaufusi announces retirement

Chairman, Ray Dib announces to the crowd, Antonio Kaufusi has announced his retirement! Thanks for the memories #proudtobeabulldog
  4. Doggies2015

Team song with crowd after game!!!!

Anyone have any footage of the team song in front of the kennel... It was awesome!!!
  5. Doggies2015

Loko injured??

As I mentioned in nsw cup thread I was in the car park and loko had a leg brace and is limping bad. Looked like he could be out for the rest of the year..... No wonder why we don't want him too injury prone.
  6. Doggies2015

Vote for Klem for Sports Dad of the Year

David Klemmer is among the top 10 elite Australian athletes vying for the Sports Dad of the Year Award to be named for Father's Day on Sunday week, 6 September. The award showcases the contribution Australia's sporting elite make to their families both on and off the field. Now in its seventh...
  7. Doggies2015

Lichaa injury??

Anyone know anything
  8. Doggies2015

SONNY Bill Williams to keep Bulldogs guessing again

SONNY Bill Williams could be welcomed back into the open arms of the Bulldogs this weekend - almost seven years to the day after he slipped out the backdoor to play rugby in France. As always, though, Sonny Bill has left the club guessing; his next move shrouded in mystery. Despite his...
  9. Doggies2015

Belmore a sell out Again!!

Sunday’s game between the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Cronulla Sharks at Belmore Sports Ground is officially sold out. Capacity has been reached for all levels of tickets and if you still want to be part of the action, the Bulldogs are now inviting supporters who’d still like to feel a...
  10. Doggies2015

Ticket info for Belmore game!!

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs with to confirm that only 1500 tickets remain for the Bulldogs v Sharks match at Belmore Sports Ground next Sunday, 26 July. With all three grades to be played on the day, members and fans being allowed on to the hallowed turf after the match and a live site...
  11. Doggies2015

Rating the players so far this Season

So i thought i should Rate all the 26 players to play First Grade this season.... 1.Brett Morris- 7.5/10 When he is playing, we look so much Dangerous in Attack with him at the back. Season been Hamppered by injurie but is back and will hopefully help us Sharpen up our Attack. 2.Curtis...
  12. Doggies2015

Canterbury to mark 80th anniversary with Hall of Fame

Canterbury will unveil the first inductees into its Hall of Fame at a gala dinner celebrating the 80th anniversary of the Family Club. The Bulldogs have produced some of the greatest rugby league players of all time and the black-tie event at Le Montage on August 1 will celebrate the...
  13. Doggies2015

Bus to Hunter vs Newcastle!!

We are pleased to announce that a supporter bus has been organised for our Round 25 clash at Hunter Stadium against the Newcastle Knight, to be played on Saturday August 29 at 5.30pm. The bus will leave Belmore and will arrive at Hunter Stadium for the start of the Holden Cup Under 20s game...
  14. Doggies2015

Celebration after game!!!

Does anyone have a video of the crowd and the players singing the song after the game??? It was a great moment!!!!
  15. Doggies2015

Cooper Cronk ruled out of tomorrow's game!!

Injured Melbourne Storm star Cooper Cronk has been ruled out of Monday night's NRL clash with the Bulldogs. Cronk, who is recovering from a knee injury, was hopeful of making a comeback in Monday night's match at Belmore Sports Ground. However he failed to train with the squad in their final...
  16. Doggies2015

David Klemmler vs Gorden Tallis boxing match?

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/gordon-tallis-offered-50000-to-box-david-klemmer-20150625-ghxjav.html Queensland rugby league legend Gorden Tallis will be offered $50,000 to take on NSW State of Origin forward David Klemmer in a boxing bout. Tallis criticised Klemmer after...
  17. Doggies2015

Curtis Rona Try Celebration

Does anyone know what Rona means when he does his post try celebration because he has being doing it every week and I have been wondering what it was for a while now... I will try and post a picture with it as well.... Edit: It wouldn't let me post a picture.
  18. Doggies2015

Your Dream Team from the 1900's to 2015

What is your Dream team from 1-17 from the 1900's to 2015...
  19. Doggies2015

James Graham note

If anyone was just watching the pre game coverage for the game, you may have seen james taking photos for fans on his way up the tunnel.... He was taking for dogs fans and for Raiders fans aswell. I saw him take a couple then he walked away then he walked away but went back when he was called...
  20. Doggies2015

Raelen Castle on Sterlo tonight!

Raelen Castle on Sterlo tonight from 7:30 to talk about her time in the NRL so far and the upcoming Women in league round...
  21. Doggies2015

Bulldog fans pleads guilty

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bulldogs-fan-pleads-guilty-to-cowardly-attack-on-rabbitohs-supporter-saying-i-just-saw-a-souths-jersey/story-fni0cx12-1227324665602 A CANTERBURY Bulldogs fan has admitted it was cowardly to attack a South Sydney Rabbitohs supporter based on the colour of...
  22. Doggies2015

Josh Reynolds starting tomorrow

Confirmed by des josh will start at 6 against manly
  23. Doggies2015

Terry lamb

He will be leading out us this Friday vs manly it was announced on the Bulldogs Twitter account. Great to see the club do something like this!! ATTACH]22550[/ATTACH]
  24. Doggies2015

NRL Super Coach

Hi Everyone, I have started on Super Coach a league for anyone in the Kennel who is willing to have some fun. The League is called The Kennel and the code to join is 519092. Hope to see you in the league
  25. Doggies2015

This is why I love Corey Thompson

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/10/17/corey_thompson_season_review.html I hate how everyone says he is not good enough to be our winger because of his size ect but I hope he keeps proving everyone wrong and that he should be our 1 choice winger next year
  26. Doggies2015

Off contract players

These players are still of contract should we resign them Future to be decided: Lloyd Perrett, Pat Templeman, Kayne Brennan, Tom Murphy
  27. Doggies2015

2015 back up players

Not sure who we have for cover for our positions eg injures,origin and suspensions