Search results

1. S

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Yes Obviously he does not want the responsibilities or owning the team Too lay back Go Hutchinson and sexton Burton in centres (hungry)
  2. S

Trial v Sharks

Will it be televised
  3. S

Opinion Sam Hughes

Players should be banned for opinions on how they are going in preseason Talk is cheap Win games To have the right to speak Shut up And train hard
  4. S

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Gee we are desperate panthers in box seat to get may from roosters back home We are never going to get a quality prop
  5. S

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

That’s because he met oko yono
  6. S

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

He rejected our latest offer Good bye Enjoy your 6 yrs of proving you are shit without Cleary
  7. S

Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

Weirder is reporting we have pulled out of the race
  8. S

Opinion What's with Ciraldo and Gus not approaching Panthers players until they decide to leave ?

Trying to be noble and respect Fuck that!! Go hard on Cleary
  9. S

Your right Fuk em! Get Blake and throw trash back Otherwise they have a disgruntled player on 1 mill year Just like Kenner
  10. S

So what if we win Blake’s signature . Will there be a Mexican stand off The bloke want to leave And warriors want someone almost equal Surly Gus needs to polish his knob and screw someone for a change Give them rfm topine and someone else ffs
  11. S

Then Gould is blind We need props Withought props We are sitting ducks
  12. S

For me - if this mean to get Blake It must happend . Kikau is only good if there is an organised halfback and we are years away from that We need the grunt and alpha make in Blake with all costs. It would also mean relieving $850 for an overpaid forward in my opinion Blake is worth the...
  13. S

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Gould is trying to get they here broke as they are in competition for wooden spoon lol
  14. S

Goal Kicker Options 2024

Id take all kicking duties off Burton Coach needs to simplify his game
  15. S

Dymock

He spat at the club because they picked pay over him despite being next in line
  16. S

Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

What if he represented the players - and he has been exiled because of sticking up with team mates?
  17. S

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Expect this to go to courts Ciraldo will get sacked Bullying etc We willl be made an eg of all sports
  18. S

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Taylor is a waste of a human being. It will be a matter of time a player will smack him like when he was souths coach
  19. S

Bulldogs player walks out

[emoji838][emoji836]️BREAKING [emoji838][emoji836]️ ᴄᴀɴᴛᴇʀʙᴜʀʏ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜᴍᴇɴᴛ via Telegraph Sport [emoji438] Brent Read, Phil Rothfield and Sean Teuma A Canterbury player has walked out on the club amid accusations he was made to wrestle more than...
  20. S

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Man -that interview sounded like a retirement speech What is Gus doing??
  21. S

An explanation?

Hence why clean out
  22. S

News Pangai offered to walk away from $700,000-a-year Bulldogs deal

Sorry every time sbw and Nasser are mention- I think of greed and toxic
  23. S

Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Great write I am a More calmer supporter watching the dogs in Gould/ Ciraldo reign I know we are heading in the right direction That’s what all matters
  24. S

News CENTRES OF ATTENTION

1 game does means jack He is a turnstile and although talented - just not consistent enough
  25. S

Opinion Forwards

You lost me with Waddell
  26. S

Sam Walker?

If there is a reason why they do t want him No Look what happend to Napa and Flanagan
  27. S

Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

Makes sense Reynolds to mentor Karl in the Reggie’s My brown will be the 14
  28. S

Official Leniu to depart panthers

Hate this Looks like the roosters stole him under our noses with brown paper bags So who do we target now as prop Thompson will not be there!! Overpaid and has under deliverers In my opinion Do we go after storms Nelson Asofa-Solomona ??
  29. S

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

By then Moses would be signed up If Moses stays The above is true
  30. S

Should we re-sign Flanagan? (Read before commenting)

No no no no no Horrible kicking game and is letting Burton take too much responsibility Hopefully he has a great year but go all out for Moses
  31. S

Bronson Xerri Podcast

Just watched this He is going to kill it when he returns Give the love back for the dogs for giving him a chance
  32. S

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

If you go through all the halfbacks established He is worth 1.1 to 1.2 mill Go hard dogs
  33. S

Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Mitchell Moises, chriton. The turning point for out club was Signing of Gould 2nd sucking Elliot That put line in the sand No more bullshit
  34. S

Opinion Brodie Croft

Rubbish Chased the money
  35. S

Extending Corey Waddell

I have been seeing rubbish Corey has been horrible
  36. S

Opinion Kyle Flanagan

Need a 7 still. Not running the team or has a running game A big failure and thanks Barret
  37. S

News Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue

He has been terrible from day 1 Has it lived up the hype Let him go Blessing in disguise
  38. S

News Main reason I went there’: Kikau sad he won’t see Barrett at Bulldogs

Shovel to the head needed here Whe it happend- he confirmed committed Now trying to back flip. Hope there is no clause so he has nothing
  39. S

Opinion Your opinion on the Walker brothers ?

Yes- we need to think outside the box The others are baggage Ciraldo will be first choice for me
  40. S

News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Kid cares!! Outstanding Reminded everybody this is not acceptablr
  41. S

Charlie Staines?

No thanks Can’t stand him and he snubbed us already
  42. S

Dufty Dropped Panthers Clash

Or that young kid Kiraz
  43. S

News Matt burton comments on future

We can build a team Around this kid Recruits ? Coach? Commitment from this kid is our biggest challenge
  44. S

Opinion Adam Elliott

A big no!
  45. S

Stimson to Super League

Good riddance He has been woeful
  46. S

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

Lol What an idiot I can see him jump and down I am important Listen to me I want to be like politis Hear me now I am important Fk off! Your opinions mean shit You got your Name in the jumper That’s it You have no say
  47. S

Joey's two buys to reboot the Bulldogs

But the most most laughable Remark Mundine as coach He who got in the ear of a sbw and hommono
  48. S

I fear Baz won't get sacked.

Surly he will !! Need to replace his before sacking Hoping sooner rather than later 2023 - baz won’t be there
  49. S

C Allen Looking Overweight

His pay cheque is serving him well . ‍♂️
  50. S

Opinion Averillo

No. Taking up a position. Wasted
  51. S

Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

Hell yeah Runs me the wrong way Service is slow And his ego (wa t to be top 5 hookers) dream rubbish Bring in cook ffs or watch this fool dissapear when reed comes In
  52. S

Ennis

Not when junior is at the club He is no Cleary and will have his son at 7 all the time Flanagan junior and senior should not be our future plans
  53. S

Josh Jackson

Agree! Also Jmk Thompson Waddell Hethrington But most of all Barrett
  54. S

Opinion Luke Thompson a bust signing?

Agreed But while we are on the topic Jmk wakeham Stimson is a must to move on Not fans on Wardell or hethrington either -eeeee Barret again(remember he also resigned Elliot) Move on Barret and watch Flanagan flourish when this happends
  55. S

Opinion Doesn’t matter who the half back is

Jmk is the start of our problems! Bad service from dummy half Teachers pet
  56. S

Jackson ... Verdict?

Today? Since he became captain Surly we need to tap him on the shoulder when it’s time
  57. S

How to fix our Attack?

Easy Drop jmk Promote cook. All attacks start there He just kills me . So slo with his passing and never asks questions Is he’s kpi only one line break ffs?
  58. S

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

Hard! He should be on the bench Bindiodi I believe is the answer there
  59. S

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

He was woeful! Put bindiodi in there at least He is losing me
  60. S

DT Podcast - Buzz Says Barrett Sacking Only A Matter Of When

Although……. Barrett- not a fan and can’t coach
  61. S

On field leadership

Jackson should not be captain Worst captain in bulldogs history
  62. S

Opinion With Fogarty out should we try offload a half?

Barrett is to blame Here - takes him off after 6 rounds-like who did we have to step up. Now he refuses to put him in and nobody wants to buy him Barrett is the poison here !
  63. S

News Josh Jackson-‘Weird to go anywhere else’: The one Bulldog who deserves success

The day he became captain- he has not been the same player And Not captain worthy and bad leadership skills Bring back Ennius type captain
  64. S

Bullfrog stories and what made him so great

My favourite story Gus with leaked photo of penrith star recruit… out of bullfrog Page
  65. S

Addo-Carr target of online racial abuse

Seriously Grow up No room for racist in this world
  66. S

The pros and cons of letting good over paid players go.

More importantly How the fuck did we pay 1mill for this chump Oh that’s right Desmond!
  67. S

The pros and cons of letting good over paid players go.

Pffff he is precious and over rated And bad attitude to add
  68. S

Cotric to raiders in 2022

How Much are we paying him to play for Canberra??? Love is to go after the big forward from Parra
  69. S

Issac lumelume

Lol yep
  70. S

News Parramatta Eels poach Canterbury Bulldogs star

Is this report serious??? We released this puff then got caught with coke and they are making it out as empire strikes back
  71. S

Who would you rather Kikau or Cheese ?

Our forward pack will not be dominate Hopefully this will take focus on halfback being a star(flano) We need a hooker Jmk in the lineup makes me sick
  72. S

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Hence our recruitment is bad Hopefully reed jumps for next season
  73. S

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Can this be deleted Don’t want to hear see read this guy ever again
  74. S

News Gutherson

Leadership we need and lack He will be a good buy
  75. S

Bulldogs looking to bring back Mahoney

Player swap- cotric???
  76. S

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Fuck Are you serious???? I wanted this Mong gone from day 2 Why day 2??? We were down 40 something with 5 to go and he scored a try and carries on “come on- we can win this! Right there and then - I put a line across him A Big No Not tomorrow or ever
  77. S

Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

Pls delete As Soon as I saw Best player - It has to be rubbish Adam - Best ??? R U Serious
  78. S

News Eels target Bulldogs star: Transfer Whispers

Ultimately I trust Gould If he wants to get rid of him I am happy with it as I believe Gould will make things work for the better
  79. S

Opinion Gould should contact sas

It is but - why not bring in the folks mentality in. Penrith are a Tight knit group. I love how they are close group This is what we need to be successful We need these guys to instill tuffness
  80. S

Opinion Gould should contact sas

Mate After seeing sas The bulldogs should engage these guys to encourage team bonding amd make Them stronger A lot of these reminded me Of folks. Fatigue is only a mental thing As soon as you think there is a finish line- game over Pls Gould - if you read this- Pls Consider
  81. S

Ogden caught with cocaine

Exactly Dis not step up and there is no fire in his belly Clean the decks
  82. S

News Bulldogs players covid vax request

If you have beliefs- No matter about money You stand your ground Maybe this is a way to clean the decks for salary cap relief - Players make it easy for the club to walk away. I do t agree what the clients by is doing here I am dissapointed. People Have a Choice