Search results

1. Horny Wog

News Foran wants future sorted soon

Time to part ways
  2. Horny Wog

ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

3. Horny Wog

Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out

Where is Curtis Rona these days? Is he playing for the Wallabies?
  4. Horny Wog

Other News Source Matterson could be leaving Tigers as rivals circle

Watch Frizell go to the Roosters
  5. Horny Wog

Thats what's its gonna take to lure them to Belmore :p
  6. Horny Wog

Team / squad under 9.1M for 2021

During an 80 minute NRL game, Latrell Mitchell plays for 10 minutes while he goes away with the fairies for the remainder 70 minutes, and you think he can play fullback?
  7. Horny Wog

Fox Sports Jack Bird anyone?

On current form or there lack of, plus the amount of games he has played in those 2 years he aint worth 400k. If he does have only 1 season left at the Broncos, he should stay there and prove himself for a new contract, unless there is a club dumb enough to pay big bucks for him I am pretty...
  8. Horny Wog

Fox Sports Jack Bird anyone?

There is no way on this planet, that any induvidual would ask for a release from the final 2 years of their contract and throw away $1.6m, unless they have another employer up their sleeves who would pay the same or more for those 2 years. I reckon that is highly unlikely. Broncos like the...
  9. Horny Wog

Official 2019: Sione Katoa offfially joins for 2 years

By the looks of it, Bellamy is slowly moulding Brandon Smith into a forward/lock type player. Brandon has beefed up a bit this year and it looks it wont stop. Dont know if he is doing this to keep the both of Grant and Smith, but it seems that he wants both of them in the team. NRL 360 last...
  10. Horny Wog

News Why Brisbane Broncos should bring Lachlan Lewis ‘home’ to Red Hill

Brisbane should have a stab at Foran. Would be a perfect match
  11. Horny Wog

Kieran Foran

Wakeham is an out and out halve, and the most talented one at our club Moving forward our halves pairing should be Wakeham and Cogger once Forans contract is up. (Unless we miraculously nab a halve in the calibre of Munster or Keary, which is very unlikely) There is a hooker currently...
  12. Horny Wog

Kieran Foran

You're a flop
  13. Horny Wog

Social Media Nathan peats

Ok thanks.
  14. Horny Wog

Dear Lynn Anderson

Sam Verrells is on a development contract and is actually off contract this year. Very good young hooker
  15. Horny Wog

Kieran Foran

You sure are underestimating young Wakeham. The kid is our future 7
  16. Horny Wog

Very good player but we are full to the shithouse! 350k? Tigers sure did pick up a bargain
  17. Horny Wog

Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

Is that young rake from the Roosters off contract?
  18. Horny Wog

Yeah you're right. Thank fark its not another forward
  19. Horny Wog

Not sure if im on the right page here, but surely thats not the bearded forward from souths in the #15 jersey who runs like a spastic?
  20. Horny Wog

Kieran Foran

Since coming back from injury in the last month or whatever it has been, Foran has been good in all of the 1st half of the games, but in the second half of the games he was nowhere to be seen and did not take one last tackle kick unless he was forced to. I dont know if he is fucked in the...
  21. Horny Wog

News Meaney sets new club record

Looked better and alot more comfortable on the wing than at fullback. He might cut it as a fullback in a few years, but that remains to be seen... Looks like he has the wing spot nailed down for the next couple of years. Just needs to bulk up in the offseason, especially around the gluts and hips.
  22. Horny Wog

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I hope during the offseason our halves work on playing on both the left and right side of the ruck. One important aspect in the game where only the Rorters and Storm excel, is that their entire spine can play left and right side of the ruck
  23. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

You are a dead set nuisance, actually a moron. What players are you referring to? Koroisau? Ramien? You want to pay overs for those flogs? DWZ wasn't happy at the Panthers and got a release. We nabbed him. You can go around in fucken circles and bitch and moan that "Tigers didn't have cap...
  24. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

If i was the dogs recruitment manager no way could i pull it off, but if you were, i would have all the faith in the world that you would get the deal done
  25. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

He's been studying players worth and wagers for years. Kids a maestro, cut him some slack
  26. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

Obviously you are
  27. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

Shit players, shit clubs
  28. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

Does that mean we have to pay more super to the players as well? Are RDO and sick days included?
  29. Horny Wog

Great ending to the year

Paying "overs" examples would be; Ash Taylor Corey Norman Ben Hunt Mitchell Moses Matt Moylan Shaun Johnson
  30. Horny Wog

News Players let go at end of season confirmed

Yeah i agree but there isnt much out there which would be a massive upgrade on JMK. I really like the look of young Wakeham and i reckon he will be totally ready for week in week out 1st grade by the time Forans contract is up. Wouldnt mind that Luke Thompson from St Helens and a powerful centre
  31. Horny Wog

Yeah, totally forgot about him and how could you after that hit on Klemmer
  32. Horny Wog

Disappointed

We need to bring in a few players on overs to overcome those lapses in games
  33. Horny Wog

Toomaga Napa Tolman Ogden RFM Britt Stimson CHN Smith Jackson Elliott Fualalo surplus to our needs. If the club does sign another forward than it should be a big name forward Danny has been here for a long time and hasnt improved
  34. Horny Wog

Other News Source Wade Egan

Turbo Dog had the signature dish of "Go Dogs!" You need a signature dish of "Over n Out!"
  35. Horny Wog

Opinion Bulldogs have apparently left up to $800k for Semi Radradra

800k fuck no. Throw 600k at Joseph Manu
  36. Horny Wog

Official Rd 25 Bulldogs vs Broncos discussion

If Broncos lose, and Tigers vs Sharks ends up a draw than its bye bye Broncos. Broncos have to win and they will play to win
  37. Horny Wog

Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

So we dont have to pay overs?
  38. Horny Wog

No Source All quiet on the Belmore front...

If Holmes does come back to the NRL, surely the Kennel will smash the pages record over the topics on Holbrook, Mitchell and Klemmer
  39. Horny Wog

The three amigos

Cheers Brad
  40. Horny Wog

The three amigos

Yeah and how did Bmoz work out for us? Cheers Brad
  41. Horny Wog

The three amigos

We need another 10 brads and we will be an unstoppable force for the next decade
  42. Horny Wog

The three amigos

Latrell Fuck it we gotta justify it just like the warriors did with roger
  43. Horny Wog

The three amigos

Similar to RTS? RTS has always been a fullback. Get your facts right
  44. Horny Wog

The three amigos

The words you are looking for is "know it all"
  45. Horny Wog

The three amigos

Latrell is lazy in defense and he has a horrible workrate. Never takes the hard carries out of the red zone. No doubt when he is on he is on, but thats a handful of times in a year. Latrell aint no fullback. When he first came into grade he said he wanted to play fullback and Robinson played...
  46. Horny Wog

The three amigos

You obviously do
  47. Horny Wog

The three amigos

Says who?
  48. Horny Wog

The three amigos

You're nuts if you think those forwards are worth $1m and the same goes for Latrell who is a centre. Your million dollar players are your spine players - T Turbo, Tedesco, RTS, Cronk etc
  49. Horny Wog

Fox Sports Player Managers (Isaac Moses)

Hasnt Nick Politis got a no Isaac Moses players at the Roosters policy?
  50. Horny Wog

SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

He can indulge on a simultaneous penetration session with uncle nick and a double ended 20" shaft
  51. Horny Wog

TripleM Is Josh Jackson set to leave the Bulldogs?

Elegantly but very well put
  52. Horny Wog

Top Dog Foran says best is ahead of him

Foran has been in and out of the team for the last 18 months and has been nothing but a distraction. He should be nowhere near this team for the remaining few games of 2019 Work hard in rehab, sit on the sidelines and give your knees, ankles, toes, hammies, shoulders and wrists a rest till...
  53. Horny Wog

Opinion Player Swap - Foran for Taylor

Botox of the balls
  54. Horny Wog

Opinion Player Swap - Foran for Taylor

If it's only for the 2020 season with no strings attached, its worth the gamble. One thing is fatso needs a good pre-season flogging on the sand dunes and his balls enlarged
  55. Horny Wog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Watched Dragons vs Parra last week and Jennings picked up a loose ball and had a good 10m head start by the time the Dragons turned back for the chase. He was rundown at the halfway line, and if you think the Morris brothers have lost pace, they are Usain Bolt compared to Jennings. Was quite...
  56. Horny Wog

Official R21 Injury Report

Im not too sure about him signing top players, as his top tier players were already there when he went back. One thing for sure is that Manly is his club, Canterbury was not
  57. Horny Wog

Official R21 Injury Report

You do know that Foran was a Des signing? The same Des who gave Williams 600k, Mbye 750k, Woods 850k plus jobs for the boys, Cleal, Novak, Singe, Egan....
  58. Horny Wog

News Josh Jackson Interview

Munster and Tedesco
  59. Horny Wog

Hasler insists all Manly players buy an iPad to watch video footage as homework

Has he made them buy wrestling shoes yet?
  60. Horny Wog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Greenberg is another politician who talks a lot of shit. If the club were genuinely interested in hiring Flanagan i believe they would get him without any issues whatsoever. I'll even bet, Greenberg would drive Flanagan to Belmore in a Bentley and roll out the red carpet.... If Greenberg was...
  61. Horny Wog

Consolidated Pay Thread

Will Flanagan be allowed back next year or 2021?
  62. Horny Wog

Andrew Johns sees Kieran Foran as a perfect fit for the Broncos

Kieran would be a perfect fit at the Groncos or Manly, but i cant see any of it coming to fruition
  63. Horny Wog

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

Player managers are the dirtiest sluts of the highest order They go where the money is
  64. Horny Wog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Semi Radradra eyeing NRL return.

He prefers the lifestyle in Parramatta over Bourdeaux. fml what a peasant
  65. Horny Wog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

People are delusional if they think Meninga will choose Holbrook over Walters
  66. Horny Wog

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

What if we send him to Taree City RLFC
  67. Horny Wog

Other News Source The Consolidated Trbojevic Brothers Thread

Nothing wrong with that
  68. Horny Wog

Other News Source The Consolidated Trbojevic Brothers Thread

They are doing whats best for the club. They are sounding out the games best players, and hopefully a couple stick. If they dont, you cant say they never tried
  69. Horny Wog

Rd 17 vs Knights 3-2-1

Hoppa DWZ CHN Wakeham
  70. Horny Wog

Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

What happened with not changing a winning team? Did we lose against the bye last week?
  71. Horny Wog

SportingNews/Lurker Dogs Circling Sharks!

I second that, and would like to add a wanker/jerk off react as well, similar to this one
  72. Horny Wog

News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

I once bumped into Anna Kournikova at the Australian Open and she was physically in top condition. I told her that i would leave my wife instantly for a night out with her, and than i asked her if she was interested in coming with me for a weekend at the Grand Prix at Monte Carlo. Her response...
  73. Horny Wog

In your fantasy world he is in better condition than he was 3 years ago. We will go along with it. Though for todays NRL game, standards and week to week grind, he is not in the condition which is required. He still has not recovered from his ankle injury as he is still getting injections...
  74. Horny Wog

Some players last 15 years playing NRL, some past 10 years while others might last a couple of years. Every individual is different and unfortunately Forans time is up. If he was on a quarter of his current salary, you wouldnt really feel the pinch, but when he is the highest paid player at...
  75. Horny Wog

Official It's Official

Bellamy never purchased complete immortals or superstars, just like for example the Roosters. Bellamy brought up Smith, Cronk and Slater as teenagers and over the years with his coaching, systems in place and other forces and factors, turned them to what they were/are. He is doing very similar...
  76. Horny Wog

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

If i was Trent I'd be going ape shit with the car and petrol card
  77. Horny Wog

Official It's Official

Roosters have signed him and were trying to bring him across before June 30. Cronulla rejected him leaving June 30 and have said he can leave at the end of the year
  78. Horny Wog

Official It's Official

Flanagan has already signed for the Rooters
  79. Horny Wog

Round 15 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Who gets the ass first, Brennan or Pay?
  80. Horny Wog

Brandon Smith/Harry Grant

Wouldnt mind that Brandon Smith in the blue n white. Would definitely bring mongrel and passion to the majority of the pussycats currently in our squad
  81. Horny Wog

NO LOGIC or Commonsense applied

You wouldn't want to tell this story at bed time...
  82. Horny Wog

From clarkys nrl column on facebook

Who is Andrew Griffin?
  83. Horny Wog

Social Media Kevin Walter's in the mix to coach the dogs

No coach whisperer We already had a bloke by the na.e of John Novak who fucked with everyones mind
  84. Horny Wog

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Didnt Nasheed always talk about going yo Taree with his mate? Maybe Nasheed is the tattooed Leb and his mate is Choc
  85. Horny Wog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

15 or so years on, people are still referring to us as the rapists
  86. Horny Wog

Negative emotion & not being realistic

We need more women on this forum Its just one massive cock fest in here
  87. Horny Wog

At the end of the day, if the Roosters want to keep Latrell Mitchell they will keep Latrell Mitchell Cronk's salary goes straight to Latrell, while Latrell's current salary goes to another position The money the Dogs offered him, is the money which will be freed up by Foran. Parra offered...
  88. Horny Wog

Its ok we'll push him into the frontrow
  89. Horny Wog

Its ok. Latrell will give some of his salary to munster and munster will give some of his salary to teddy
  90. Horny Wog

Value for money

Get Latrell a clubsport
  91. Horny Wog

Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

Thanks for the contacts bud, but im alot classier than the shit you splattered out
  92. Horny Wog

Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

Aaaahhhh you're talking about your relative Lichaa. Such a shame that he is an immortal in cup and flops out in first grade. Unfortunately it outlines his limitations as a footy player JMK is not star but he is alot better than Lichaa. If you think JMK is very shit, than Lichaa is very very...