Search results

1. R

Religious Discussion Thread

We can still love our enemies without bending the knee to their ideologies. I find it hard to both but I am working on it
  2. R

Is this a completely true story about someone saying you need to remove post or burn in hell? Or have you changed a few words?
  3. R

Which is what really corners some Protestants in their theology of once baptised that’s it you’re saved. I mean Jesus literally gave one of the greatest parables of all time that many modern works and ancient works were based off. The Good Samaritan. A heretic essentially showed more faith...
  4. R

That’s fair. But what really triggers me is when Muslims say you can’t say muhammad isn’t a prophet that’s offensive and harmful. It’s like but your religion itself is offensive by saying Jesus is just a prophet so why is it ok for you to say that but wrong for us to say muhammad isn’t a prophet...
  5. R

I personally don’t hate you either lol.
  6. R

Aye the onus is on you lot for starting the whole cancelling at the utter of soemthing offensive just towards political agendas and individuals. This is making a filthy joke about a man who died for the world that man may be redeemed if they accept him. Nice try though
  7. R

All I’ll say is, Saint Thomas Aquinas was right.
  8. R

I don’t think you know how that works bro lol. One calling out hypocrisy that they themselves started is not victimhood. Victimhood is when you start something like cough cough Waleed and co and then get upset you’ve been called out on your own standards lol.
  9. R

Yeah so it’ll be ww2-cold war all over again, if you don’t know what I’m referring to, the allies had a shitty alliance with USSR for a common enemy but as soon as the Nazis were defeated they needed to get back to sorting out the real issue of communism and almost blew the world to hell...
  10. R

Lmfao. Did you not read what I said? Your people started the calling out. Don’t have a sook that I’m holding your people to their word otherwise stop talking shit (taqiyya) simple as that.
  11. R

Why call Waleed out? Lol He would’ve chucked the biggest fit and had that gay cancelled had it been a joke about muhammad, became a victim, won another award, brought up white Christian bigotry, Christian’s have been even worse than isis etc. I find your response cute and amusing
  12. R

What are you on about
  13. R

So brave and tolerant and not hateful at all from a gay that sperge to be tolerance unless you deem people intolerant. Waleed just accepting it lol, I thought you said your people get just as upset when Jesus is made fun of? Where’s the uproar Waleed...
  14. R

Gay
  15. R

The Beta Cuck of the week Thread

I feel bad for him now. Hopefully he takes it on board and uses this as motivation to live Upto his natural male potential.
  16. R

Nothing homo about men bro-ing it out. Many gays are flooded with all females around them. But I understand, msm has made it where if any man has that true love of his fellow man he must be gay and needs to accept it, rather than it being what it actually is, love of fellow man. You should...
  17. R

Also if you look carefully, those medals were earned by actually fighting in real war where men die young, not twitter rainbow pins or flag flavour of the month pins acting like you’ve fought a war.
  18. R

Sad but true. Remember, Satan is tolerant to sin therefore popular and the just god of this world.
  19. R

It’ll make sense when you see the surname of the female journo.
  20. R

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/mark-wahlberg-appears-on-tv-with-marked-forehead-talks-about-faith/news-story/d4322ab47fdcba167cf8067426ffe8d4 That title though lol. “Appears with marked forehead”
  21. R

Title seems misleading lol it is not about the pope being possessed but about the leading exorcist at the Vatican who’s only boss was the pope essentially. It’s based on his accounts of possessions he encountered through his ministry performing around 140,000 in total. Not all exorcisms though...
  22. R

Yeah there’s a massive difference as you said there are men in underwear ads like females and no one cares but when it’s hyper sexualised with a teddy face bdsm that’s just messed up.
  23. R

U.S. Politics - Thread

An objectively funny joke based on a fact. Well done hahaha Na but it’s pretty sad he’s go kyiv but won’t go ohio where that train derailment disaster is out of control.
  24. R

Yeah well why I didn’t post that one you did was because it’s making the rounds more through conspiracy type sources. To be fair though, that Ohio derailment and the whole thing happening there is sus as hell
  25. R

Who are my cousins? Lol
  26. R

Police hate crime went up, white hate crime went up, justified looting and rioting went up, all coz of narratives too it isn’t just those groups you spoke of who copped it due to the medias irresponsible reporting and narrative pushing.
  27. R

To be fair to you, even around my circle of friends they showed this but more of the msm of it being behind a Catholic Church so it’s a confusing story
  28. R

I’m just saying it’s not hard to believe it was targeted because of all the anti catholic fear mongering that’s been happening of late especially in American media. But I did say I’m not jumping to conclusions and definitively saying it’s a targeted hit. Also no one is going to riot from my...
  29. R

Burton

Maybe the team should worry more about bashing each other at training learning new tactics to become a force in the competition rather than play different cultural drums and feather dress wear. I dunno just a thought. Although who cares it’s just a trials match lol
  30. R

Movie Discussion

All good bro haha. Yeah I’m still way too skeptical, he sounds like a typical activist director that doesn’t care about the eatablished tones and characters and wants to implement tones and characters for “modern audiences”.
  31. R

Also this. https://nypost.com/2023/02/19/pipe-bomb-found-behind-catholic-church-in-philadelphia/amp/
  32. R

Not going to jump to conclusions and outright say this is definitely a targeted attack. But I will say, just as police have been targeted, I would not be surprised due to the msm narrative for pst few years especially since the row v wade thing if this indeed was targeted. When there is so much...
  33. R

Movie Discussion

Can’t see the images bro
  34. R

Even the staunch atheist scientists can’t ignore the Catholic Church when it comes to science. Their arguemnt now though is, ok great thanks for getting it started and funding science but get the hell out of the way now.
  35. R

U.S. Politics - Thread

This really shouldn’t be a political thing but it is. Explain how the hell a man like this is able to be locked up with females and children? Considering his filthy crime...
  36. R

I just can’t get passed out of nowhere we seemed to start inventing things, building things around 6000bc. What clicked with mankind? Why prior to that for a hundred thousand years or whatever science is saying now that mankind has been around, was it like a stand still in intellect?
  37. R

Movie Discussion

Easiest way out? Why do they always hire directors who either don’t understand the character or don’t understand and hate the character and want to change them. No idea.
  38. R

Movie Discussion

Well done getting a reply but he coming across passive aggressive like you said (defensive). You made a great point. I think you’re gonna have to be the Guinea pig for both of us and see the movie first. I am not watching it and then seeing Indy be needing assistance at every turn by a female...
  39. R

Movie Discussion

That is hilarious lmfao. Thanks for this story
  40. R

Movie Discussion

Proves God is real.
  41. R

Movie Discussion

So can we agree albeit for different reasons as well as the same reasons that it’s a dumb decision to have superwoman in place of superman? Same reasons being, the source material needed no changing. They’re both amazing stories. I reckon snyder would’ve done that story justice had Warner bros...
  42. R

Movie Discussion

Yeah I’m definitely waiting on seeing indy. I actually dislike the overuse of cgi looks more than what was used in skulls. As for flash, of course they had to change the source material of flashpoint and have super woman not superman as the alien at the end tanning everything. Have you seen the...
  43. R

News Are the Bulldogs finally back? Ciraldo off to winning start as Reynolds returns

Fk we’re really starting to sound like eels supporters. Getting excited and thinking we’ve accomplished something from winning a trials match.
  44. R

Anyone else surprised that a Protestant Christian denomination founded by a man that murdered or divorced his wives because they couldn’t produce male heirs for him, just allowed same sex marriage? The irony is though, he would be ashamed of this move as well. But when you seperate from the...
  45. R

I like that he is going confessing it shows he is trying. However just because we may think we’re a certain way, as a catholic we can’t just accept something that seems natural to us. Murder may seem natural to some, doesn’t make it right. And yeah I’m not judging him at all and just said that...
  46. R

Some of those evangelicals not sure about graham I’ve never heard of him, are teaching a massive heresy, it’s labelled the prosperity gospel. I’m sure you’ve come across yourself lol. You know those cringey posts or emails where it says, if you believe I. Jesus you will get a promotion and get...
  47. R

Ok do that lol. I don’t care
  48. R

Na I do understand, especially considering you’re saying he’s Mexican. To a lot of them Catholicism is a legit way of life. All I’m saying is, if he’s that devoutly Catholic he’d recognise his mortal sin (as stated in Christianity) and try and turn away from it. Do you know if he tries and stops...
  49. R

I doubt it does as it would only affect probably 1-3% of total population in Australia including on twitter, and I’m assuming your dads own business isn’t massive right? So wouldn’t really have a negative effect
  50. R

There are quite a few Catholics who have same sex attractions but abstain from any homosexual relations or sexual activity. The guy hacky mentioned doesn’t really make sense, the sin would be to take communion and act like you’re not in mortal sin, and you’re also right that it doesn’t really...
  51. R

Hypothetically Honestly if I went to a lgbtqi sponsored school to save the children and then get fired for teaching them about Jesus and how there’s more to life than worrying about what gender you are at 5 and how to safely have gay sex, I’d dust my feet and accept it and wear it as a badge of...
  52. R

I don’t care what your dad does lol. Just don’t come to a catholic private school and tell the church what’s right and wrong.
  53. R

What’s it say in his contract about it? Coz the catholic schools have all that detailed stuff in contracts and are aware of the churches teachings. You can’t just go to a private institution then do something you know will make you look like a “victim” for going against said rules. That’s like...
  54. R

Na you won’t get big backlash or potential death from that stunt. If you have balls you’d go and do that at a mosque lol
  55. R

So I was right lol. Good analogy either way though
  56. R

It would depend if the guy is getting fired for just being catholic and hasn’t pushed those beliefs on his company or promoted things against his company right?
  57. R

Good analogy but I feel like you used terrorist group to try and call call the church a terrorist group lol. I could be wrong.
  58. R

It’s really that simple. And whatever you believe if it’s a bigoted outdated view, that’s the churches 2000 year old teachings and aren’t going to be changed now for certain individuals.
  59. R

Both. But also, hypothetically let’s say it was just the social media post, a catholic schoool cannot allow a teacher to be posting that while working at their school because it creates scandal and makes Catholics think this is ok behaviour. And it isn’t according to catholic teachings. It’s...
  60. R

Honestly though, talk about playing the victim.
  61. R

Imagine going to work at a private catholic school then doing something against catholic teachings and pretending to be a victim. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11730265/Gay-teacher-FIRED-Catholic-school-girlfriend.html
  62. R

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Could very have been “women” this whole time building societies and not “men”. Anyways we’re getting off topic lol
  63. R

Well. I don’t even know what a woman is these days anymore so I dunno what you mean
  64. R

Well I have that issue my blood boils when someone breathes too loud or eats loud. So I make sure I’m very self aware
  65. R

They have those opportunities and all they do is yell on twitter and wanna kill babies lol. Also, women didn’t even wanna work back on those days, as the majority of men had shitty jobs where death was a norm and severe injuries/illnessses. It wasn’t until the turning of the century did they...
  66. R

Never. Who built past civilisations and the current one? Men. Who made the greatest games and fantasy content ever? Men. Who bout the harbour bridge and died? Men. The only reason females can do anything today is because of the men from decades past. just to be completely fair, I would be...
  67. R

Ok we aren’t talking about this.
  68. R

You act surprised a man invented something first and the. A female used that content to make her “own” world lol.
  69. R

You’re gay.
  70. R

Would be fun if we could lol.
  71. R

You’re on twitter you have no right calling anyone else weird.
  72. R

That’s my point. He didn’t apologise to his followers about hogwarts. He was just like. No.
  73. R

I hope he gets spammed continuously so he finally breaks and admits he’s boycotting the game without saying he’s boycotting it. Let’s make a bet. If it ever is exposed, you make me mod for one day, if I am wrong ban me for a week.
  74. R

Lol im sorry we’re gonna have to agree to disagree. If you look at his tone and language used with another game called for spoken which he didn’t get a copy for, he was wayyyyyy more laxed and actually apologises. I see a massive difference with his tonality. And the guy asking him makes a...
  75. R

@Critta Magic can you ask skill up to review hogwarts on twitter since you have an account lol
  76. R

Bro, heaps of people listen to his reviews he’d have a massive impact on it. Hogwarts legacy literally the biggest game of the year, as critic said broke twitch records. Was already best seller on all platforms, an independent reviewer would wanna jump on that no matter how many have reviewed...
  77. R

Yeah I did misunderstand my bad.
  78. R

Ffs hacky. Lol
  79. R

This is his tweet about no copy for hogwarts. “No Hogwarts review from me tonight as I did not receive a review code. Not gonna go back and review it post embargo as Feb is packed and I'm working on other things.” -skillup Tell me that doesn’t sound like he’s boycotting without saying it...
  80. R

Independent doesn’t mean he hasn’t got a bias though or a political agenda. I can find the tweet I’m referring to. I also believe he through all “conservatives” under the bus when he destroyed the last of us part 2.
  81. R

Paul Tassi a well known activist gaming journo at Forbes also copped massive backlash lmao. Literally not an ounce of sympathy for him as just a week ago, he was literally saying maybe it is a reason to not buy the game due to rowlings views. Then he comes out and says ok ima play this game and...
  82. R

What’s wrong with Latin! You really are intrinsically anti catholic aren’t you!!!! A real Anglican at your core. Lol
  83. R

Like there’s a leftist then there’s the young Turks.
  84. R

I think that’s just a front. There is no way they didn’t receive a copy. Skill up also used that same excuse, how coincidental that these big reviewers didn’t receive a copy. I think a more logical answer is, a lot of them actually agreed with boycott or were too scared to make a review, so they...
  85. R

I feel like you’re on the fence with the boycott. You don’t agree with it totally but you also don’t wanna give jk Rowling any sort of money indirectly. I could be wrong though
  86. R

He’s extreme bro. I believe his uncle is that extremist nutter cenk ugyer. They both hVe the same beliefs, watch the content don’t take my word for it. Lol of course you listen to satanic music and butt love stories haha
  87. R

I’m sorry. It’s hard to feel bad for content creators like that. They put it on themselves for virtue signalling to that group and then don’t follow them. It’s a literal you’re either with us or against us. No invetween with the rainbow people. And if I’m fair, that’s quite a good trait to have...
  88. R

I loved the hour I’ve played of it. Gameplay is so dam smooth and refined. You could say the boycott didn’t work? Lollll which is exactly why they’ve upped their degeneracy to try and bully people. The only sad thing is, there’s no quidditch in it. For sure they’d add it later
  89. R

So the twitter crowd have made a website to look up peoples names to find out if they’re playing hogwarts to name and shame them aka send death threats and bully guys till they give in. Hasan a Muslim twitch streamer that’s built his audience on extreme leftist ideologues is now having a sook...
  90. R

They even put it in their YouTube review ffs lol. Even if Jk Rowling had a massive hand in making the game who cares. She allowed her opinion without being cancelled right? Isn’t that feminism 101? Making women empowered so they can speak without being scared of persecution? I personally think...
  91. R

U.S. Politics - Thread

Surely this isn’t real life lol. I just love how these lgbtqi idols though always manage to align with Satan. And having Pfizer sponsor the event just adds the icing to the cake lol. https://nypost.com/2023/02/06/sam-smiths-satanic-grammys-performance-slammed-on-twitter/amp/
  92. R

IGN reviewer actually putting a tranny controversy disclaimer mid review lmfao. Can’t make this shit up https://www.ign.com/articles/hogwarts-legacy-review-harry-potter-ps5-xbox-pc
  93. R

Lollllll full went twitter on me. “Whoever doesn’t agree with it is a bigot” are you purposely trying to be a cliche twitter queen?
  94. R

You don’t get to use the second argument after you’ve been arguing this whole time trying to prove it’s realistic she if it is a she can get that big in that apocalyptic setting. You oust yourself here hacky. Either way, I don’t mind because everyone knows Abby is a man dressed as a girl lol. Dw...
  95. R

Look. Other people here may not know much like you, but if people did they’d understand how stupid you sound right now, and i don’t mean stupid in just an insulting way, like old school stupid as in you have no idea what you’re talking about. Many men and women pass drug tests even when they’re...
  96. R

Well since the game has science fiction things happen like a man be a female, maybe we can have Joel spontaneously return. Why? Dunno. Just like I dunno why suddenly we had lgbtqi propaganda in the game l lmfao not natural. You know the Olympic body are debating cancelling lifting completely...
  97. R

I appreciate it for giving me the chance to give an answer like that. So really…. You’re the bigot here!
  98. R

Well unfortunately science would say Abby no matter what he identifies as, will always be a male. A zombie apocalypse doesn’t change the biological fact lol. It would also say that being a lesbian when population is low would be catastrophic to the continuation of the human race, as we all no...
  99. R

Wtf are you on about lol. You mentioned female bodybuilders being bigger than male bodybuilders in the context of you trying to prove Abby could get that big naturally. My point is. No you’re basing your “proof” off non natty female bodybuilders for her being that big lol. Actual natty female...
  100. R

I identify as a natty female bodybuilder bigger than arnie when he was on legitimate pharma grade roids. How you ask? Simple. Females have been held back by the patriarchal society telling females they can’t get as big as males due to out of date science that suggests men have naturally higher t...