Search results

1. D

Round 25 2021 vs Round 1 2022

I think this will make a few people feel alot better about our chances in 2022. Here's a comparison between the team that blasted the Tigers off the field 38-0 in the final game last season versus what i think our team will be in round 1 this year. Meaney Allan Hopoate Schoupp...
  2. D

toughest draw

At present, we have played everyone in the top 10 twice except the cowboys. Has any team had a roughter draw? Considering the closeness of the comp, it highlights how much we have improved since last year. Also considering how much the origin period crueled our top 4 aspirations, compared to...
  3. D

souths are cheats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlg04-f5ta4&feature=youtu.be Footage shows souths trainer before the match spraying team members outfits with a liquid, probably a lubricant! Spread the word - Souths are cheats
  4. D

Storm lost 5 straight in 2012

From rounds 17-21. Then they went on an undefeated run straight through to winning the premiership. It started in round 22 when the smashed Penrith after everyone wrote them off for the season. How easily everything can change after 1 or 2 wins... I don't expect the dogs to smash the Eels...
  5. D

R6 Bulldogs vs Warriors NSW Cup Discussion Thread

Time to see how Kasiano, Inu, Burr, M'bye, Maitua are doing... Live on Fox Sports 1 all 3 grades back to back today.