Search results

1. Dogna88

Your full strength team

@CrittaMagic69 Your thoughts after what you have seen so far?
  2. Dogna88

Burton is a half

Broncos or Warriors... or Titans or Dolphins.... or Cowboys. Solid mail
  3. Dogna88

Woman wins mens grappling comp

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/transgender-high-school-athlete-winning-race-sparks-widespread-outrage/news-story/89817e1da8400e2a60b0b92770eaafe0 That doesn't seem fair.
  4. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

It's fuked up. Leave religious violence to the middle-east. This is very bad. It's going to change Sydney
  5. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Another stabbing of a famous priest (Mari Mari). Someone create a new thread I don't know how. Footage fuked up. I think it's the priest assasin has mentioned from Fairfield Going to have big ramifications
  6. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

100%. It just boggles my mind. How people would want a person to significantly increase the risk of their lives (by aiming for a small, fast moving target), rather than to stop the threat with much more certainty. The threat which is putting that person or others in imminent danger. Keyboard...
  7. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Trained to aim for the chest for a reason. No amount of training will increase the chances of succesfully shooting a leg under pressure and it stopping the target before a knife is in your neck. If you shoot. It's because you or someone else is in imminent danger. It's not taken lighty. It's...
  8. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Even if you were what you think the movie portray when a superhuman shoots a gun (with no recoil LOL). There is a chance you will miss that small, fast moving target. Now. If you were a marvel superhero who could shoot that well. Although even 10% chance of missing. Would you risk the small...
  9. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Just ridiculous comments from people who have zero experience in conflict. "Train to shoot the leg". SMH. To even suggest it shows how people contemplate the world only from the safety of being behind their keyboard
  10. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

You have never shot a gun. Let alot shot a gun in a high stress situation. Let alone shoot a gun in a high stress situation at a moving target. Taser, pepper spray, shoot him in the leg. Whilst an armed offender is metres away from you. Lol. Chances they dont work are high. Good luck taking the...
  11. Dogna88

Iran v Israel - possible situation

If civilian targets are hit. Things will escalate quickly.
  12. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Can't wait for the "police should have shot him in the leg" or "did she have to use her gun" comments
  13. Dogna88

Critta in full flight

Why not debut pap? We aren't going to win. Too many injuries. Tell the kid. It's not about winning. It's about you doing the simple things, ie minimal errors, run metres and support. Start slow. Work him up
  14. Dogna88

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Caught out alot in D
  15. Dogna88

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

I'll say. If we don't win this. We fold for the season
  16. Dogna88

Win or lose. It doesn't matter. It's a joke
  17. Dogna88

Can only laugh about how shit we are
  18. Dogna88

Hope not a tale of two halfs
  19. Dogna88

I want to keep them to zero
  20. Dogna88

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Yes. Burton is just a centre. I'm not saying Salmon is great. I'm saying he doesn't offer anything less than Burton. The positive of playing Salmon at 6 is the quiet fraud will be moved to centre
  21. Dogna88

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Does he offer anything less than Burton at 6? He talks more and can pass better. It would push Burton to the centres finally
  22. Dogna88

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Fuk that. Was at the game. So many fuken bad calla at crucial times.
  23. Dogna88

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Raiders are definitely top 6 this year
  24. Dogna88

Official Gus on Twitter

Yeh likely. I still think he won't rush them. And all these 2 year utility signings are to take the big losses whilst we blood the juniors. Anyone who thinks the club doesn't know we are bottom 4 material for 24, 25 are kidding themselves. They won't buy themselves out of the bottom to create...
  25. Dogna88

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus just said something interesting on 9. Talking about tigers. Mentioned growing young players but not exposing them to bad games (like storm, panters), that's what Aidan Sezar is for, who is at the back end of his career. Wonder if that's what Hutch is for a Sexton? I wouldn't want to...
  26. Dogna88

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Mate. We'll be 0-5 Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  27. Dogna88

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Hutch isn't the half we need atm. Bring in Sexton Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  28. Dogna88

Can't fault the effort. Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  29. Dogna88

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

We're going to lose against sharks regardless. Save him for the Titans where we might have a slight chance of a win Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  30. Dogna88

Dare say Kiraz will go to the wing, Tracey to centre. Even CC isn't stupid enough to put Tracey on the wing when Kiraz is the better option Sent from my SM-A146P using Tapatalk
  31. Dogna88

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Critta probably feeling the regret right about now
  32. Dogna88

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Our forwards just aren't up for it. It's plain to see. And Taff, ergh
  33. Dogna88

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

1more min of of this season
  34. Dogna88

9 more minutes of this shit
  35. Dogna88

Dumb fuks
  36. Dogna88

No. Player in a quality system excell. Panthers made him look better, had cleary/luai feeding him ball. We are shit. We have sexton/Burton
  37. Dogna88

1. Taafee (not a fan) 2. Wilson 3. Critta 4. Burton 5. Fox 18. Xerri
  38. Dogna88

Centre or lock tbh. Not a half
  39. Dogna88

These ***** are fuked. Dont kick early. We are shit. Dont kick early
  40. Dogna88

Kik-Rex
  41. Dogna88

Can the season just be over
  42. Dogna88

Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Or the Bill Gate depopulation quote hahaha
  43. Dogna88

Opinion Changes for 2024

And thats what we have been seriously lacking. Fox is great, but he is not what we need. Our forwards will be crud again next year. We need mass metres first three tackles off a kick return. Or else we'll be struggling for any real field position tbh. And yes. I understand we need forwards...
  44. Dogna88

Opinion Changes for 2024

Id move on Fox. Not what we need in a winger. 1. Critta 2. Skelton 3. Xerri 4. Kiraz 5. Wilson At least we'll start off our sets well
  45. Dogna88

Fmd Rod. Power walking is an Olympic sport ffs. Next will be Olympic cooking
  46. Dogna88

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Come back 2026. We'll be bottom 3 until then
  47. Dogna88

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

At least the pre-season wont be full of the usual posters thinking we'll make the 8
  48. Dogna88

Narrr likeadoggy does lolllll
  49. Dogna88

Opinion Vapers!

Puff for puff. Vaping may be healthier. I think the problem is the volume. Before i jumped over to vaping. Id maybe have a packet a week (unless on a night out where id have a pack in a night). With vapes, because they taste good, and dont smell. I'm on the lounge vaping, in the car, on the...
  50. Dogna88

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Broncos compete sets. They win
  51. Dogna88

I'm not making a claim. You are. You made another claim that VAERS has been weponised. All claim no substance Rod
  52. Dogna88

"1 public test that was not complete (cut short)" showed people died on (not as a result of) the vaccine.... and you think thats the best available data.....
  53. Dogna88

I am saying you are crazy because of the methods you are using to come to a conclusion. You try to use philosophy in a scientific argument.
  54. Dogna88

Oh no I am. I am highlighting how silly the argument of "prove it isnt" is. If you make the claim. Its not the burden of others to disprove the claim. Its on you to prove it. Correlation isnt direct evidence. Its a relationship
  55. Dogna88

Prove unicorns didn't cause excess deaths. You dont understand burden of proof
  56. Dogna88

Opinion Taffee and Salmon

Why does everyone rate Taffee? Bunnies supporter happy to see him go
  57. Dogna88

Voice referendum

Panic attacks have aged you Rod
  58. Dogna88

Rumour Watson ?

No. If you were Holbrook. Why the fcuk would you choose the dogs over the roosters
  59. Dogna88

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Not typically. Our wingers/fb usually take 2nd. But regardless. If your first hit up isnt naking metres. And easily taken 2 v1. The D line is set and ready to absorb your second hit up. Our of the back 3. 2 need to be bigger metre eaters
  60. Dogna88

Rumour Stephen Crighton

If Taffe is your FB. Only person making metres off returns is Kiraz. Expect us not to get many metres in our return set. In turn we'll be stuck down our end of the field against any top 10 team. We wont have the field position or gas in the tank to use to combos those any effect
  61. Dogna88

50 years of inexperience it seems
  62. Dogna88

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

People need to realise. We are not a powerhouse club anymore. We have no option but to go for money ball signings
  63. Dogna88

Again. A black and white fallacy type of debater. You need to stop having tunnel vision.
  64. Dogna88

No you weren't. Fuken lol How insecure are you Rod? The world doesn't revolve around you. No wonder you're prone to panic attacks
  65. Dogna88

You wont be able to debate with him. He can only see argue in black and white fallacies. He is a "If you dont state A, you agree with B" type of person
  66. Dogna88

Bald jokes. Lolll fmd this guy. Keep digging
  67. Dogna88

Hahahahahaha still going with the antiviral comment you absolute flop. Lab tech brahhhhhh
  68. Dogna88

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

WTF!!!!!! Maybe there is a God?
  69. Dogna88

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

I love pre game optimism. Makes the poat games blues justifiable
  70. Dogna88

Rd 21 v Panthers

PLAY BURTON AT LOCK
  71. Dogna88

Rd 21 v Panthers

Why play mahoney at lock. Put burton there ffs