Search results

1. south of heaven

Security Cameras

I just installed 2 eufy in a mates buisness today as been robbed 2 times in a week , surrounding buisness have real hi tech stuff hopefully the police will pick up ect. But doing these 2 today was easy picture qaulity good, the alarm is rubbish and the 2 pack at bunnings on sale
  2. south of heaven

Mr Burns dead

What about gaylord? that was a common name back in the day
  3. south of heaven

Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

Fkn lol he was ok ,he had fun
  4. south of heaven

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

Anal c unt I ate your horse Your dad took out a second mortgage to buy you a horse You loved it and took better care for it than yourself You command it, cleaned it, and fed it apples every day I was broke, drunk and hungry, so I killed your horse and ate it I ate your horse I ate your...
  5. south of heaven

A mate took way to much once, water fixes everything lol
  6. south of heaven

Start small ,like 5cent piece in hand ( well that's my gauge) give it half hour you'll soon know lol. We were fishing and had some next minute mate put this concert on his phone rods went down and we were walking in circles in water watching this gig fkn lol. knew everything that was going on...
  7. south of heaven

Apparently the Tyson Vape round $180 I'd the go to. A mate owns a leith cheif store they good to have a phone chat to
  8. south of heaven

I'm doing the medical thing soon ,for anxiety and sleep ect, used to smoke back in the day but bongs absolutely flogged me I green out and have massive panic attacks ,few mates are on it for similar things and pain and swear by it so I'll give it a crack, also been micro on shrooms that makes...
  9. south of heaven

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Even my gay mates said they wouldn't stick that shit in their mouths
  10. south of heaven

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Rocky Mountain oysters
  11. south of heaven

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Bingo, that's why I'll rent out an island afterwards to dry out for us lol, but who am I kidding we still be pounding, whiskey, beer and gin , just with lobsters oysters and prawns , and high end hookers, @Mr 95% I know you not the biggest seafood fan so I'll import the finest kobe beef for...
  12. south of heaven

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Sorry to inform you all ,I'm winning the fucking thing and the kennel world tour on the A380 will be happening. @Mr 95% you have the most important task of screening the lady entertainment .
  13. south of heaven

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

I do a small bbq at a venue Thurs and Friday So far sold out every week.simple as fuck food goes a long way I've never had so many women say how good my meat taste in their mouths Unfortunately it's not my Doodle
  14. south of heaven

I will suck you off to smell that cooking lol
  15. south of heaven

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Absolutely fkn lol
  16. south of heaven

Funny T-Shirts you’ve seen

I did own this one back in the day,
  17. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Ohhh yeah I gots this model
  18. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Is that Howard?
  19. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

I got some catching up to do fkn lol
  20. south of heaven

Funny thing about that , an old acquaintance, has a retarded looking dog like that and went on a meth bender for a few months ,he thought jesus was on his side and threatened to kill everyone. He had a deformed foreskin and helmet, I always joked they will find him bled out on the kitchen floor...
  21. south of heaven

Post your well wishes for blue_boost

Still no for me we are novids
  22. south of heaven

Aftershave

So do I but at 45 chances are slim, lol although I'm playing insertions with a 30 something yr old ,at least I can leave lights on for now
  23. south of heaven

Aftershave

Brut 33,mixed with old spice mixed with lynx Africa, gets any old slapper going once you chuck a can of beam In it's hand . Lol nah same as ops original one it's survived the test of time
  24. south of heaven

Fishing and your fishing set up.

Bit over or some shit,was a meaty fucker smashed it
  25. south of heaven

I have strict instructions when I die ,at my funeral no thongs no entry, would also like a bunnings sausage sizzle out front apon entry
  26. south of heaven

That's 5 months of thongs wearing dedication lol , even at work
  27. south of heaven

Went back , Roo rod beer lol
  28. south of heaven

My secret beer, throw the fuckers out,sit on bank drink beer if fish is hungry it will eat.if not stiff shit drinking beer is fun even in rain
  29. south of heaven

I leave mine on the deck and hope for rain,today they are getting a rinse lol
  30. south of heaven

$20 kmart rod ( downsized) and kangaroo again for bait
  31. south of heaven

Beer Appreciation Thread

Great Northern, pretty easy to knock back.sapporo, and six strings coastie larger . I'm a simple beer man, love a good stout but just as happy with a simple beer
  32. south of heaven

Another Shooting in US..Oklahoma

Bizarre when you read mass shooting America you barely bat an eyelid it's like it's kinda expected
  33. south of heaven

Beer Appreciation Thread

Blackman's pivot city larger is an easy as fuck clean crisp beer for a hot day,only 4.2 so you can bang a few in the sun and be ok
  34. south of heaven

Beer Appreciation Thread

I recommend their Vietnamese coffee stout, pre warming don't bang 6 beers in before starting a session on them ,they catch up and fast lol
  35. south of heaven

Lol I just done mass of dogshit knots on the running sinker so it wouldn't move lol .that's all they had at kmart
  36. south of heaven

Pretty much I have a really nice co op less than 30second walk from my door, but I just throw a line in with no expectations but to chill have a few coldies.half the time I pack up and just go get a kilo of prawns and sit on my deck
  37. south of heaven

I took it to my mates Cafe, they bbq half it up I went home before I could try it. Love the jumper on my mate who was cooking it lol
  38. south of heaven

Yeah ,when the fucker got on i thought shit it's a stingray ,but it started a decent fight, I thought no way am I bringing this up on what I gots luckily I had a mate to witness the fight lol.but I let it swim a bit then he got buggered pretty quickly.
  39. south of heaven

I was using pork for bait but no bites lol
  40. south of heaven

First one in my life, probably the only one lol it's over 6kg ,I just go down water front have a few beers and little bbq to chill ,I only throw the rod out to see if I get a nibble, I don't really care if I catch anything of not. That definitely a bonus lol
  41. south of heaven

$ 40 rod from kmart , kangaroo for bait , 90cm fish good times.
  42. south of heaven

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex 2.0

I got questioned in nz for about 3 seconds said I had vallium, she said how much ,I said not as much as I consumed on the plane that's for sure,I got a script you wanna see. No welcome to new Zealand have a great time.
  43. south of heaven

Voice referendum

Can we have and middle east thread?
  44. south of heaven

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

I do not know, personally I think there will be no negotiation, as a few here have called ,not going to stop until it's levelled
  45. south of heaven

Israel’s Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, said his nation was imposing a “complete siege” of the Gaza Strip on Monday afternoon, local time. “I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel. Everything is closed,” Mr Gallant said. “We are...
  46. south of heaven

Yup just going to be a blood bath with a lot of innocent people killed, which honestly most of us will forget about in a few weeks when a news article pops up about the excessive price of biscuits or some shit
  47. south of heaven

Jamie Lee Curtis swiftly deletes Israel post after fans call her out The Oscar winning actress has been forced to remove a pro-Israel post after fans called her out on an embarrassing oversight. And here we go
  48. south of heaven

The death toll from the conflict between Israel and Gaza has passed 1100 as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu warns of “mighty vengeance. So a bunch of innocent kids and women are going to get blown to shit in indiscriminate missile attacks?
  49. south of heaven

Voice referendum

Yep ,my guess people project on social media, then there's the real world I personally think this will be a land slide
  50. south of heaven

The bigger war will be the war of words on twitter, when a celebrities decide they need their say" and every news article on that will be the focus..
  51. south of heaven

Voice referendum

Is it over yet
  52. south of heaven

Nathan merritt on life support

Yeah just looked nothing there , don't wanna speculate just hope the dude pulls through
  53. south of heaven

Waygu rump, giner garlic chilli lime prawns Ans first time I ever made this salad watermelon lime,avacardo, mint.and red onion. The taste of summer I tells ya
  54. south of heaven

News PSA: No more "Fücking"

Bloody fucking poofter bastard lol
  55. south of heaven

Lol yup everything is you **** of thing
  56. south of heaven

Fkn lol daily
  57. south of heaven

Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Absolutely, should be running soon, nicest sweetest prawn around no risk
  58. south of heaven

Really? I love em, cooked or on ice, after last night's rain and the next full moon the local schoolies should be running, and that's me all day breakfast lunch,
  59. south of heaven

I like prawns
  60. south of heaven

Do you have a big one or a little one?

Also banned in California got some warning on them with a cancer causing agent
  61. south of heaven

Do you have a big one or a little one?

Gots a few the go to is the petrol 3200psi,can be a bit harsh on smaller stuff. But change the nozzle.the smaller ones tend to have a flimsy hose which always seems to get tangled with power cable. But they all can serve a purpose
  62. south of heaven

Your Favourite Aussie Songs

Ages ago having a drink at the pin ,a few of us went back to mine to indulge In some whiskey, this random dude rocks up had a few ,and a chat. Seen him round every so often, we fight for the same chair and have a laugh. Sitting there on an open jam night.and thus autistic kid comes up and starts...
  63. south of heaven

Sonya Kruger was right…

Poor bastard everyday I check here he getting the lock up
  64. south of heaven

Voice referendum

Can I spit on people if I'm upset over their opinions?
  65. south of heaven

Business Ideas

I think you don't need a good idea just a stupid one, thongs with gel packs you can freeze, them any drunken idiot will buy them at a servo pissed . Ps chuck you thongs in a bag in the freezer it does feel pretty good.. Surely a million aussies will buy them at $20 a pop 3 bucks to make em.1...
  66. south of heaven

Business Ideas

Online made to order, those vegan youtubers have a cult following who hang of their eveyword easy money lol
  67. south of heaven

Business Ideas

A vegan tshirt store online with all the gay vegan slogans, vegans lap any bullshit up, and when you say all proceeds go to a good cause, ( they don't have to know it goes on delicious cuts of meat for my BBQ which is a good cause) Then you sit back and think you dumb fucks bought shirts made...
  68. south of heaven

Engaged

Ahh so your the moedogg, she was telling me about in bed half an hr ago
  69. south of heaven

Religious Discussion Thread

I don't know making a 600 year old pensioner build a big boat , because God cracked the shits over his own science experiments ( which he already knew how it would end)is kinda a dick move on most levels
  70. south of heaven

Engaged

It's a good time to get engaged when you likes each other, plenty of time to hate each other when married, congratulations sir
  71. south of heaven

Paul Vaughan Facing Big Super League Ban

Why is Richard Wilkins always getting arrested in the kennel adds?
  72. south of heaven

Do people have an obligation to their employer not to look like a blob?

If I decide to turn up to work , it's in mu best dress bunnings singlets , shorts and thongs
  73. south of heaven

Nope lol @Mr 95% heard my daily shenanigans
  74. south of heaven

I'll what's app you my morning work conversation lol
  75. south of heaven

I cannot do that, on a daily basis I tell my boss ,to go get fucked, go fuck himself, fuck off ya ****, stick it up your arse, I'll stab you in the dick ****, eat shit, go an get fucked .at least 30 times before 9am, come 2 pm today I'll say you fucking autistic pensioner fuck yourself your no...
  76. south of heaven

Barbie Movie

Women will like what I tell them to like Homer j Simpson
  77. south of heaven

So I think that was their last ever show.they never played lol, he was a total prick the moment he entered the venue
  78. south of heaven

Lol I had to kick mick blood out of his own show a few months back before they even played. Picked his drunken arse off the ground, says time to go mate.we got him to the gate. He said " but I'm playing tonight " his band told him nah we quit ya fuckwit. He had some half arsed swing at me...
  79. south of heaven

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Won't lie ,I chubbed up a bit
  80. south of heaven

I got on the piss the other night and had a tism binge till 3am, twas glorious
  81. south of heaven

One of the greatest Aussie songs ever and probably also should be our national anthem
  82. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

That was the dog farming on Singapore, well they thought it was the dog lol
  83. south of heaven

Voice referendum

I got 2 when I chip em it'" oii you 2 red heads stop it or I'll take you out in the sun with no sunscreen " that shits like krypotnite to a ranga
  84. south of heaven

What are some services offered that simply aren’t required

The massage before the happy ending
  85. south of heaven

How many serial killers are on here?

I find the term serial killer offensive, I'm a body collector
  86. south of heaven

Welcome back indian man

It's my duty for all things causal racism
  87. south of heaven

Welcome back indian man

Thanks for your wisdom @Indiandog https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwDvO-gqwRw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  88. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

From take of to 36,000 ft not a single bump although it did sound like an 80s window mount aircon is in your ears well worth it.
  89. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

I'll get a couple more runs on them absolutely fantastic
  90. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

@DinkumDog those 717s are noisy but so fucking smooth not bump
  91. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Pounding double chivas and dolmades, I ate 11 slices of cheese so hopefully I don't shit myself, as I've consumed the weight of my head in roast beef and salami. Gots to get the $ 25 worth
  92. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Hobart lounge small ...... but for 25 a pass I'll drink that in 11 seconds
  93. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Pricks better have something better today, another lounge session is coming up ,and I'm thirsty snd hungry
  94. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Direct still ham sandwich and brocili soup, I wants dumplings with my whiskey damit
  95. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

@DinkumDog what time do they convert dinner in lounge ? Over ham sandwiches
  96. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Indeed tassie ,and I picked 19c for that engine experience lol young fellas first flight