Search results

1. Daustin

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Recently I’ve been binging shogun on Disney+. Based off the book and the series is amazing. 9.1 rating on IMDb and 99% on rotten tomatoes. Definitely recommend if you like game of thrones/lord of the rings style storylines
  2. Daustin

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

burton made the nsw and kangroos teams and didnt stand up?
  3. Daustin

No Source Trey Mooney

They both run hard and look explosive - he definitely looks like a good prospect
  4. Daustin

No Source Trey Mooney

very much in the spencer leniu mould by the looks of it
  5. Daustin

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Apparently he recently lost a family member back in Nz. No other team other than the warriors was a realistic option so let’s not act like this was a fumble by our recruitment. Warriors team is looking stacked!
  6. Daustin

Opinion Our forwards

Not the biggest pack but they work hard and do it for each other. Definitely holding their own
  7. Daustin

A wins a win

At the end of the day if someone told you that we beat the roosters 30-26 before the game started we would all take it without a thought
  8. Daustin

A wins a win

I just meant losing teddy, walker, then send off and a sin bin at one point too. Plus a few of our tries were touch and go with forward passes but happy to write those off because they usually go against us and cost us games
  9. Daustin

A wins a win

Possession swung massively but the roosters had everything go against them. The second half wipes out the good work in the first half. 2 points and move on
  10. Daustin

Coming Soon!

I hope they do a preorder for more
  11. Daustin

Coming Soon!

Selling like hotcakes M,L,XL already sold out
  12. Daustin

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Exactly my thoughts, no warning for 4 repeat sets and then a professional fowl every day of the week
  13. Daustin

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Nothing would bring me more joy than to be beat south’s in the state they’re in right now exactly 9 years after that Sutton cheating. Most people have written us off in this game saying if south’s lose to us it’s the end of the world like we’re the worst team in the comp. I’d love to stick it to...
  14. Daustin

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

xerri is still not where he needs to be yet. I dont see any reason to change a side that won 32-0 either
  15. Daustin

Round 2 Press Conference

Love that press conference from ciro, he’s spot on. We had a heavy loss on the scoreboard but with a few calls going our way we realistically could’ve won. Worth every cent of a fine. Even fans of other clubs were pointing out how disgraceful the ref was
  16. Daustin

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That 3rd Wigan try was absolute robbery, deadset triple movement. Even their second looked like a forward pass or two. That ref was absolutely shocking
  17. Daustin

2024 English Super League Thread

That was the most laughable send off I’ve ever seen. Sent off for an accidental head clash
  18. Daustin

Opinion Pre Season Training

oh no how will we ever find another $150k. god the media cook up some crap
  19. Daustin

Indigenous vs Maori

We need Royce hunt
  20. Daustin

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Example of a great clubman, JK seems to love the dogs and doesn’t have the ego like others in the past to turn this into a shit fight. Clearly has the best interests of the club in mind. He took over at the worst possible time for us and has somewhat steadied this ship. Glad he’s still going to...
  21. Daustin

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

yep all pre-season challenge games are on kayo/foxtel live
  22. Daustin

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

the fact that we've got him at 23 is crazy as well, he potentially hasnt even reached his ceiling yet
  23. Daustin

News AIS Concussion Rule

rugby league is going to be a very different game in the next decade or two. A decrease in contract training could then lead to poorer technique and more concussions on game day which would decimate squads. Seems like a lot of over governance from higher up to me, surely the players (like...
  24. Daustin

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

I was born in 95 and only just started liking footy when 2004 came around. What a sad thing to think we just missed out on our glory period from 80s-90s haha
  25. Daustin

Cricket 2023/24 Thread

to bowl like that after copping one on the toe from starc at 145km/h and take 7 is insane. Well deserved win. Smith can hold his head up high too
  26. Daustin

Cricket 2023/24 Thread

wow joseph what a superstar - I actually wouldnt mind seeing the windies win, they deserve it
  27. Daustin

About time we did some type of army camp
  28. Daustin

News The Whole West Tigers board dismissed

I think they are more like where we were when Anderson and co left. Possible green shoots but who’s to say who they bring in will be any better. Our juniors took home 2 premierships this year and I think our roster is stronger besides our lack of forwards, we have a few more big names across our...
  29. Daustin

He doesn’t have to be though
  30. Daustin

That’s not really him get exposed though is it? It’s the whole team
  31. Daustin

Critta is in the house - and a month early at that
  32. Daustin

News ‘I want to play five-eighth’: Burton eyes Blues’ No.6 jersey

I agree but the media serves them up questions that don’t give them much of a chance to respond with anything else to be fair
  33. Daustin

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

this would have to be the most desolate I can remember our front row, id take JT in a heartbeat
  34. Daustin

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Love seeing the players give it back. All the media scumbags constantly criticise the players and take the moral high ground, justifying their comments by saying that the players are in the spotlight constantly but then when the shoe is on the other foot it gets swept under the rug
  35. Daustin

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Funny everyone was pretty happy with how he played last year in his first year at 6, he wouldn’t be the first player to have second year syndrome especially when he’s got extra attention on him because there’s next to no other threats around him. He’s a gun centre but unless we have a better...
  36. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Let’s hope he’s as good with the bat
  37. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

What a turn around, I’m still nervous we will collapse and not make the total but haha
  38. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Huge wicket, hope they crumble now
  39. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Yes!!!
  40. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

What a catch, Christ we needed that
  41. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

India getting too many easy runs, they’ll all add up in the end. Breaking this partnership early is key
  42. Daustin

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

brad fittlers son zach was also in that team, it was stacked with talent but most kids had nrl contracts so I believe they ay have changed the rules so that the nrl kids wont be selected anymore which is good for the growth of the game in the long run
  43. Daustin

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

some highlights of alex conti and mitch woods playing together for the waratahs under 16s, conti playing flyhalf and woods playing fullback. both look good!
  44. Daustin

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

Nothing changes when our forwards have gone backwards unfortunately
  45. Daustin

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

The fact that the only takers are apparently super league clubs says a lot. I liked ray and it’s not nice to see him in this position regardless of what may have happened but everyone can see it’s best for both parties if the relationship ends here. Hoping he can find another club and we can all...
  46. Daustin

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

Not sure if already posted but reynolds was on bloke in a bar recently. Great interview if anyone hasnt listened to it yet
  47. Daustin

2024 NRL Jerseys

20 year tribute to our last premiership maybe? Would be a good jersey but a sad reminder haha
  48. Daustin

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

we are well overdue getting a gun player on compassionate grounds, we've let a few go in the same circumstances over the years
  49. Daustin

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I think afb is around $1m and he’s not allowed to make more if he leaves the warriors I think. I’m looking at it as if we’re paying $150k more than what we supposedly paid tpj for last year so I would do it haha
  50. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

101 off 40 balls - fastest in World Cup history
  51. Daustin

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Holy fuck maxwell is going nuts
  52. Daustin

Social Media Josh Curran

Good news, we were/are desperate for a few forwards
  53. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

The boks gave the all blacks their biggest ever loss just a week before the tournament started and have never lost a World Cup final so should be a cracker
  54. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

really shitty that the draw ended up like this, i still give england a tiny chance tomorrow but south africa will most likely win comfortably. At least the final will be an evenly matched contest
  55. Daustin

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

He can be our to’o, so tough and a great finisher
  56. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

The world deserves a boks vs all blacks final. They are now each others biggest rivals with the wallabies falling off a cliff. Remembering South Africa handed Nz their biggest ever loss in their last warm up game before the World Cup, however Nz have hit their straps at the right time. What a...
  57. Daustin

Stephen Crichton

the thought of crichton and addo carr as a centre wing combo would be terrifying for other teams
  58. Daustin

News ‘We had a good chat’: Addo-Carr’s Bulldogs future secured after crisis Gould meeting

plus he had time off with that ankle injury. He's actually doing well considering our halves struggle to create space for the outside backs
  59. Daustin

Goal Kicker Options 2024

To be fair Burton was kicking way better this year than last year. He seemed to be pretty good at hitting them from out wide too
  60. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

I forgot about the bonus point and was riding that last kick home like no tomorrow, I should’ve known to be disappointed hahaha
  61. Daustin

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

supposedly there have been missiles launched at israel from lebanon already. I would hate to see things escalate with other countries as well
  62. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

haha hopefully Portugal are about to shock Fiji!
  63. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

Yeah should be two awesome games for the quarters. France will be tough to beat at home but I honestly could make a case for each team. Ireland are number 1 for a reason, the boks are reigning champs and get pollard back and the all blacks are the all blacks so you can never write them off. My...
  64. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

Whoever makes it through from that side deserves to win. Probably the hardest few games in a row I’ve seen and all teams look evenly matched
  65. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

And 2 of them will be gone after the quarters. That side of the draw is so stacked
  66. Daustin

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Maybe you haven’t had anyone reach out because you’re a flog and you didn’t pull your finger out
  67. Daustin

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

just saw a video, looks like fox threw a little one but another bloke is the one that did the real damage
  68. Daustin

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

All the cleary doubters are gone now
  69. Daustin

Critta is so impressive. Pure class
  70. Daustin

Big game player scored in 4 straight GFs
  71. Daustin

Critta you weapon!!!
  72. Daustin

I hope Penrith score to give us a grand stand finish
  73. Daustin

That was so clutch from cleary wow
  74. Daustin

Here we go
  75. Daustin

Holy fuck they’re going to pump them
  76. Daustin

Woowww Penrith are gone
  77. Daustin

Wow Brisbane look on top now. This has swung hugely. Penrith haven’t even set up their own try yet
  78. Daustin

Has anyone else noticed how offside teams are on last tackle kicks? I’ve already noticed the whole defensive line 5-10m in front of the kicker and never run onside but make the tackle and it’s all play on. Can’t believe it doesn’t get pulled up
  79. Daustin

Leota sending carrigan into next week was pretty solid
  80. Daustin

Game over
  81. Daustin

Penrith have been relentless. Broncos coming up with some nervous mistakes in key moments but physically they’re up to it
  82. Daustin

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Gus said he sees him as a 5/8 in commentary today but said he doesn’t pick the team
  83. Daustin

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

Only thing is who comes in? Ricky or Bellamy apparently
  84. Daustin

Dally M awards

Can’t believe SJ didn’t get it. I suppose he had other players stealing points of him in his team where Kayln didn’t
  85. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

It’s not just a Sydney problem it’s national. Seems it only matters what school you go to rather than how good you are. There’s also way too big of a gap between junior rugby and super rugby and even then you’re competing for a spot in only 5 teams nation wide. Why wouldn’t you jump ship to league?
  86. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

Australian rugby have done it to themselves. The grassroots and pathways are completely fucked and it’s translating big time
  87. Daustin

Go the All Blacks

So sad to see where Australian rugby is at. This is by far the worst they have ever been. Jones already going to be sacked or walk and the first time in history we don’t make it out of the group stages. Something has to change
  88. Daustin

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Doing their jobs and building the whole club from the ground up which has led to 2 junior titles for the first time in 20+ years?
  89. Daustin

Overall champs for NSWRL competitions as well. Let’s see all those cockhead journos like buzz say the club isn’t going anywhere now. Wonder if they will write about that?
  90. Daustin

Roosters knock on 1 minute left! Dogs should win from here
  91. Daustin

Roosters knock on
  92. Daustin

Fuck we strip and knock on, roosters with the ball 20 out
  93. Daustin

2 good defensive sets and we should be there
  94. Daustin

Roosters score next to the posts, should be 22-20 dogs way with 5 left
  95. Daustin

Would be good to get one more try and bury them