Search results

1. CrittaMagic69

News ‘I didn’t believe it’: Rising NRL star’s cause of death revealed as paramedics recall shocking scene

Manly Sea Eagles player Keith Titmuss was suffering from heatstroke when he collapsed at training and later died, a coronial inquest has been told. The 20-year-old lost consciousness during pre-season training at the team’s headquarters on Sydney’s northern beaches on November 23, 2020. He was...
  2. CrittaMagic69

Kangaroos train on squad

An injured Averillo selected over Burton :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Anyway here's the rest so far. Fox there too.
  3. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

One of the only decisions Ciraldo has got wrong.
  4. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Preston > Kikau

Click bait title aside, is Preston on the left and Kikau switching to the right potentially a better fit for our side?
  5. CrittaMagic69

Official Burton

I've been criticising him but he fucking stood up in the second half, please more of this Burton.
  6. CrittaMagic69

Hayze Perham Appreciation Thread

Personally think he has been low key good the first two rounds and bounced back after two poor showings in the all stars and trial match. Kinda got Edwards and CNK type vibes from him...high workrate, defensive type fullback. Struggling to inject himself in attack but I don't think that's purely...
  7. CrittaMagic69

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

1. Hayze Perham 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Jake Averillo 4. Paul Alamoti 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Tevita Pangai Junior 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Luke Thompson 14. Josh Reynolds 15. Ryan Sutton 16. Andrew Davey 17. Corey...
  8. CrittaMagic69

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

1 Braidon Burns 2 Jacob Kiraz 3 Jake Averillo 4 Paul Alamoti 21 Jayden Okunbor 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Kyle Flanagan 8 Luke Thompson 9 Reed Mahoney 10 Max King 11 Jacob Preston 12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13 Ryan Sutton Interchange 14 Fa'amanu Brown 15 Chris Patolo 16...
  9. CrittaMagic69

Official The Josh Jackson Legacy Lives On

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs former Captain Josh Jackson has been confirmed to stay on at the Club in an official capacity following his recent retirement news. Whilst Jackson won’t join the team to train on under Ciraldo’s care in 2023, the Bulldogs have confirmed that he won’t be stepping...
  10. CrittaMagic69

Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

Can we sticky a free talk thread where we can talk about anything? Sometimes I feel like sharing thoughts that aren't worth creating a thread over. Just a thought...
  11. CrittaMagic69

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

RFM ruled out already, not great.
  12. CrittaMagic69

Opinion What the Bulldogs are doing better under Potter

What the Bulldogs are doing better under Potter July 18, 2022 LeagueEyeTest Analysis When Canterbury previously played South Sydney this season in Round 6, the Dogs succumbed 36-16 to last years grand finalists. That score was closer than the game actually was, with the Rabbitohs giving the...
  13. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Mahoney

Has anyone been worried watching his form this season? His service is still absolutely first class but his decision making has been awful compared to last season and his running game non existent. Defensively he hasn't been as good either. He's still a good hooker but he isn't looking like the...
  14. CrittaMagic69

News How Dogs found, lost and refound Jacob Kiraz.

Jacob Kiraz‘s incredible journey from Bulldogs outcast to star, via North Queensland and Newcastle Jacob Kiraz is just 20 and already a fan favourite at Belmore. But, writes PAMELA WHALEY, it almost didn't happen. Pamela Whaley @pamelawhaley 7 min read July 2, 2022 - 6:00AM Jacob Kiraz is...
  15. CrittaMagic69

Official DADDY BURTON

SOMEONE GET ME A PIC OF DADDY BURTON IN HIS BULLDOGS CAP
  16. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Sunia Turuva

Why hasn't anyone made a thread saying we should sign him? Is the TK okay?
  17. CrittaMagic69

News TPJ Update

18. CrittaMagic69

News Matt Lodge

Just been released and i have an awful feeling right now..
  19. CrittaMagic69

Sleep

@Scoooby are you still awake?
  20. CrittaMagic69

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

This is better than some of the movies they've stared in, anyone following this at all?
  21. CrittaMagic69

Official We are now last

Time to get used to the bottom of the ladder :rage:
  22. CrittaMagic69

Official Help me pick my new team

Enough is enough, i was born into the Bulldog family but unfortunately it's time to cut ties. This relationship just isn't healthy anymore and i need to start looking after myself so the call unfortunately needs to be made. I might be a father in the near future and it would be irresponsible of...
  23. CrittaMagic69

[update #1] Season stats so far

Round 3 saw Trent absolutely bottle it and throw away all the positives we saw in the earlier 2 rounds by disgracefully dropping Jake only 2 games into the season. Nothing but pure panic all because our edges didn't ice the numerous chances we created the previous week in round 2. Dropped from...
  24. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Season stats so far

What happened on here last night was disgusting imo. I'm always getting smashed for supposedly being negative yet look at all you cats crying on here when there's plenty of positives and improvements on last season. Yes it's disappointing to lose that game but try and look past that, we're a...
  25. CrittaMagic69

Are there more doors or wheels in the world?

TK needs to get in on this debate, what are your opinions?? Edit: added a poll, everyone that opens this thread has to vote or your account will be deleted.
  26. CrittaMagic69

News JMK WANTS TO BE A TOP 5 HOOKER

I'm not copying and pasting this shit from my mobile, someone else do it please. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-jeremy-marshallking-contract-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-trent-barrett-reed-mahoney-signing/news-story/d8a29539e755f01eab019cb663b69444
  27. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Club Legends, El Masri vs Jackson.

Who in your opinion is more deserving of club legend status at our club? Are neither worthy? Please vote honestly, SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY. Edit: Now that we've got this out of the way, what players would you consider club legends?
  28. CrittaMagic69

News Kia extend sponsorship

29. CrittaMagic69

Official Dally M Awards

Apparently they're on soon and half of it was on last week wtf :tearsofjoy: Anyway..anyone actually interested in watching it?
  30. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Cheating Penrith thread

Luai admits that he blacked out yet he returned to the field? Cleary late in the game clearly took a knock and staggered yet no one went out to assess him knowing he would have to leave the field and not be able to return for the final 10 minutes of so. Last week with the trainer illegally...
  31. CrittaMagic69

Deja vu

Sometimes I get maaaaaaaaaad crazy deja vu that it actually fucking scares me, I'll genuinely get chills and pause and think about it to the point where I can vividly picture it in my mind. Is this normal or something more?
  32. CrittaMagic69

Deja vu

Sometimes I get maaaaaaaaaad crazy deja vu that it actually fucking scares me, I'll genuinely get chills and pause and think about it to the point where I can vividly picture it in my mind. Is this normal or something more?
  33. CrittaMagic69

Official Speed

We will have 3 of the top 11 fastest players next season, nice.
  34. CrittaMagic69

Official Katoa NO CHARGE

35. CrittaMagic69

Official Napa and Featherington facing suspension

Bulldogs prop Dylan Napa is facing the prospect of a combined four-match ban which would rule him out for the rest of the season. Napa has been charged twice for incidents in Sunday's loss to the Wests Tigers - for dangerous contact on James Tamou in the second minute and a careless high tackle...
  36. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Chris Patolo

I think he showed some promising signs, looked strong on and off the ball and seems to get through a reasonable amount of work on the field. Good bounce back from his debut performance, should play off the bench for the remainder of the year imo.
  37. CrittaMagic69

News NRL BACK ON!

38. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Toby Sexton

Just saw he's making his debut this weekend for the Titans, another that the club had but lost. Just thought I'd get in early before he plays this when we will likely see an avalanche of threads about him :tearsofjoy:
  39. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Fraud frontrow

Thompson and Hetherington are killing us, offer absolutely no punch in attack while being totally ineffective in defence. Opposition continually rolls through us when they're on and then in possession they can't even carry us out of our 40. We had one set during that 10 minute spell after...
  40. CrittaMagic69

Energy drink

Anyone drink this stuff? I have around 4 Monsters a day, only like the original though.
  41. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Dylan Walker

Dylan Walker @ hooker? Thoughts?
  42. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Sexiest player at the club

I've been thinking about this a lot since the news of SJ potentially joining us, obviously with his arrival he will be number 1 but who currently holds that position? Personally I don't rate many of our players that highly and think SJ is a much needed boost. Anyone want to nominate any...
  43. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Baz

How fucking stupid is this ****? Katoa and Elliott have been making mistakes all fucking game yet this **** still decides to send them out late in the game? Guess what two fucking ***** missed that tackle. Rubbish coaching, absolute fucking rubbish.
  44. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Team for next week

Lol na jokes..
  45. CrittaMagic69

RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

I know he got dicked around with the interchange (maybe injured) with Baz but is the NRL stats guy drunk and did he really play 27 minutes? Wtf?!!
  46. CrittaMagic69

Opinion John Morris

We should sack Baz and bring in Morris asap. True story.
  47. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Josh Jackson

What do we do with Jackson moving forward? If Waddell can build on his game from last week at lock then I honestly can't see how Jackson starts there again this season. Is it time for Jackson to start off the bench? Is he going to spend some time at prop? I'm struggling to see where we get value...
  48. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Waddell

I think he's definitely much more suited to lock, looks a lot more comfortable in defence and offers a fair bit more through the middle. Almost Yeo like with his running style and ball skills. Just keep him away from the edge...please.
  49. CrittaMagic69

Opinion John Morris

Baz is clearly the worst coach in the game, useless at Manly and only worse here. Pay the useless **** out and go after a real NRL coach like Morris and not a glorified assistant with massive backing behind the scenes.
  50. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Cotric @ Prop

What do you guys think? With little available on the market I think we need to experiment and this could be the play. He could be the hard running prop we need to play alongside Thompson.
  51. CrittaMagic69

Official SAM WALKER

Just saying...
  52. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Depth in attack

I don't know about anyone else but this is absolutely doing my head in. The only time we don't look like total shit is when we play flat and direct, yet time after time we play away from that and play with ridiculous depth and ask absolutely zero questions of the defence because of our total...
  53. CrittaMagic69

Vodafone

Wtf this is horrible, really fucking sucks not having internet when out. I don't think I functioned correctly all day.
  54. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Nick Cotric

GET HIM THE FUCK AWAY FROM LEFT CENTRE, WTF BAZ?!!
  55. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Switching teams

I think it's okay to do it just for this year (maybe a few years)? I'm supporting my boy Holbrook at the Titans if it is tbf. Just letting you guys know.
  56. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Attack

For all the hype our attack has been an absolute joke. We're playing with one half in Flanagan while Jake and Allan sit out on the edge totally inactive in 99% of plays. Carrying the ball from our own end is ineffective, running one out, slow long passes, Flanagan dumping it back inside for a...
  57. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Sack Baz

Because.
  58. CrittaMagic69

News Nathan Ross set to end retirement and join Bulldogs for 2021 season

I can't access the article...can anyone? https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/7094928/nathan-ross-ends-retirement-to-play-for-bulldogs/?src=rss
  59. CrittaMagic69

News NSWRL TV to bring more than 100 games to fans

The NSWRL is thrilled to announce the launch of NSWRL TV which will see Rugby League fans across the state treated to a live stream of all the action from more than 100 games across all competitions in 2021. The dedicated channel for all NSWRL matches and content will be housed on the NSWRL...
  60. CrittaMagic69

Happy New Year!

61. CrittaMagic69

News Tom Flegler set to remain a Bronco and sign a 2 year extension worth $1.3m

New Brisbane coach Kevin Walters has struck his first retention blow with boom prop Tom Flegler rejecting mega offers from Sydney clubs to ink a $1.3 million extension with the Broncos. In a boost for the Broncos ahead of their return to pre-season on Monday, Flegler has knocked back offers of...
  62. CrittaMagic69

Wearing socks in the shower

Just wondering who on here does.
  63. CrittaMagic69

Social Media Bryce Cartwright

Seen a few posts unfortunately linking us to Cartwright... has split from his partner and is living back in Sydney. He has links with Baz, Ferris, etc so that's where the connection is coming from. He also offers us cover @ 5/8 if Burton doesn't come across this season. Anyone else seen/heard...
  64. CrittaMagic69

Official It all starts in 7 days

A few pictures here of the gym, has the gym been redone? I can't recall what it looked like before. Needs to be painted under the stairs tbh.
  65. CrittaMagic69

Dally M

Not watching but apparently they leaked their own results and Wighton has won it lol
  66. CrittaMagic69

Official NSW Extended Squad

Cameron McInnes Tom Trbojevic Jake Trbojevic Payne Haas Tyson Frizell More players named after next weeks elimination final.
  67. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Thompson is a fraud

Absolutely embarrassing signing, what the fuck?
  68. CrittaMagic69

News Tevita Pangai Jr set to be SACKED

EXCLUSIVE: Tevita Pangai Jr to be sacked the Broncos. Will be hit with a breach notice today. His $650,000 contract set to be torn up for COVID breach. @travismeyn
  69. CrittaMagic69

News NRL halfbacks are changing what it means to play as number seven

NRL halfbacks are changing what it means to play as number seven By Jack Snape Posted2 days ago, updated1 day ago Nathan Cleary of the Panthers takes control inside the opponent's 20 metre line.(AAP: Dean Lewins) Greats of the modern game like Peter Sterling, Allan Langer and Andrew Johns taught...
  70. CrittaMagic69

No Source Michael Chee-Kam

Heard we're close to signing him on a 2 and half year deal, will likely join after this weekend if all things fall into place.
  71. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Interchange

Can someone please explain to me what the actual fuck is going on with our interchange? Pay has been here for how many years and is still making the same dumb mistakes over and over again. 7, yes SEVEN is the number of changes we made last night. For a team that was on the back foot and losing...
  72. CrittaMagic69

Official Issac Luke released, signs with Broncos

Issac Luke will become the first disgruntled Dragon to exit the club, with the Brisbane-bound hooker’s career in the Red V over after just 150 minutes of football. The Sun-Herald can reveal Luke has been granted a release after becoming frustrated with the lack of opportunities and direction...
  73. CrittaMagic69

Opinion DWZ

Props to him, could've put his head down after being shifted to the wing yet got down and dirty and was in everything. Massive performance from him tonight.
  74. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Lewis

I honestly can't handle this anymore, how can this bloke continually fuck up over and over again? I honestly can't believe what i'm seeing.
  75. CrittaMagic69

News The best is yet to come for Wakeham: Henderson

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coach Brad Henderson has given a glowing appraisal of young halfback Brandon Wakeham saying his abundance of self-confidence will put him in perfect stead to enjoy a successful NRL career. Wakeham has enjoyed a strong start to life as a professional footballer...
  76. CrittaMagic69

Official Tigers vs Bulldogs match thread

Wests Tigers' Round 3 clash against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs scheduled for this Sunday will still go ahead... but with a twist! With the 2020 NRL season suspended indefinitely, the game will take place off the field and on the gaming consoles of players from Wests Tigers and the...
  77. CrittaMagic69

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Match Thread

Will update teams when available, but for the time being it doesn't look like DWZ will be playing.
  78. CrittaMagic69

News Harry Grant is set to ask the Storm for a release

Harry Grant is set to ask the Storm for a release - and there’s a loophole that could deliver him to Tigers NRL PREMIERSHIP February 21, 2020 11:12am JAMES HOOPER@jimmyhooper Source: FOX SPORTS Harry Grant is seeking a release to join the Tigers on a loan deal.Source: AAP The Wests Tigers...
  79. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Am I asking for too much?

Is it unrealistic of me to expect the club to be able to produce content similar to this? I find it far easier to relate to players and staff when you see them behind the scenes interacting with each other through various drills and activities. Obviously don't expect it to be at the same level...
  80. CrittaMagic69

Official Richmond Tigers

Anyone got any info on the club working with Richmond? What sort of work was Pay doing with them and if other staff were involved, or was this just a coach to coach thing? We're also working with GWS from memory so is this a one off thing or something the club is looking at continuing?
  81. CrittaMagic69

Opinion 2020 jersey

Honestly it looks fucking horrific, you'd think a jersey without a major sponsor on it would look better but nope.
  82. CrittaMagic69

Liking comments

I've noticed comments have been randomly liked or agreed or whatever by me lately, never noticed this before. Is this a problem for anyone else or am I just clicking them on my phone all of a sudden without noticing?
  83. CrittaMagic69

Official Injury Update

Injury Update: Sue back on his feet, Foran in positive frame of mind Share on social media Share via Facebook Share via Twiiter Share via Whats-app Share via Reddit Share via Email The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can provide the following injury update on players who are currently...
  84. CrittaMagic69

Official Samoa vs Fiji

Just about to start of Fox Sports, Samoa looks to have the stronger side on paper.
  85. CrittaMagic69

WWOS MOLE Holmes to quit NFL and sign with the Cowboys

Valentine Holmes to quit NFL and sign with Cowboys in $1m per season NRL return Val Holmes has given up his dream of playing in the NFL and will suit up back in rugby league for the Cowboys in 2020. Reports emerged in News Corp papers overnight that Holmes is poised to meet with Cowboys coach...
  86. CrittaMagic69

Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

#CanterburyCup Player of year Billy Brittain is rumoured to have signed for Bulldogs for 2020 https://twitter.com/WackosWhispers/status/1171209897364447232?s=19 Very happy with this move if true, good to see we didn't panic and sing Levi or some other dud.
  87. CrittaMagic69

Opinion Team for 2020

In before this thread gets made :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  88. CrittaMagic69

WWOS MOLE Esan Marsters wants out of Wests Tigers

The Wests Tigers are in danger of losing star centre Esan Marsters next season. The Kiwi Test ace is under contract for 2020 but has told those close to him he wants a release, with both the Cowboys and Bulldogs ready to swoop. The 23-year-old, who played every game for the Tigers last season...
  89. CrittaMagic69

Opinion RFM full-time prop?

Was discussed earlier on here by a few of us as a potential move for him, two games in with limited minutes and he has looked very good. Anyone else thing this is a potent long-term option for us? Really give us something we're missing through the middle with his footwork, strength, pace and...
  90. CrittaMagic69

Opinion If our roster is so bad...

..then how are we able to string some wins together during the backend of the last two seasons? It's apparently the worst roster in history according to some so it shouldn't be possible to win? The quality of NRL teams in today's game is hardly anything flash, the gap is no where as big as some...
  91. CrittaMagic69

News Half a million people pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens’

Half a million people pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens’ By Soo YounJul 12, 2019, 6:21 PM ET Nearly half a million believers have declared they're rushing Area 51 to "see them aliens." By late Friday, 496,000 Facebook users RSVPd "yes" in hopes of catching up with their other-worldly...