Search results

1. E

Hoppa banned from the Cross

Can we see the guest list?
  2. E

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

What about jg? He'd be pretty good...more a bulldog than terrior I reckon. But it's good to share opinions without having our balls ripped out. Cheers mate.
  3. E

Contrary to other posts..

Supercoach dud. Cost me a trade, it was chaos!! Might be good next year.
  4. E

I rate him a little higher than that. I just like someone that knows when to keep their mouths shut. Sometimes I get emotional watching ennis. I don't like all that niggle shit.
  5. E

Yeah good point. I'm really hoping trent has a blinder, it's like he was nearly there at times this year. Fingers crossed mate fingers crossed.
  6. E

Hehehe...I just like a quieter hooker :) I rekon he defends well and has his moments, but sometimes it looks like he tries too hard.
  7. E

I rekon ballin does too unfortunately.
  8. E

Top Shelf News - New Fullback Edition

Hehehe...pharken rooters. The more I read about tmplmn the more he sticks out like dogs balls. From queensland, a quiet achiever, unassuming, no big noting, no massive out of control wraps on him. Haven't seen that before...is that a radar I'm sensing. I haven't seen him play so...
  9. E

So there are two potential fullbacks, ones behind greg the other behind josh. We picked one and des picked tyrone. He probably wanted both but tmplmn was maybe preferred. Pending what happens with his recent issues, it could be a mistake. So I'll potentially give 1 mistake, 1pending...
  10. E

Sorry mate, I can't really find any bad recruitment decisions, pending Rex. I think you'll find it's more about circumstances. Nothing to get upset about mate, we've made the top eight since he has been here, all good. Bush trails aren't far, the one to brissy is :)
  11. E

Hoppa banned from the Cross

Hehehe, hello darlinghurst!!! Plenty more places for the thumb. But seriously, I wish I was banned from some places when I was younger. I'd have more money now that's for sure.
  12. E

Save the belles petition

No they don't....I imagine there's more ugly mugs on the kennel.
  13. E

Save the belles petition

I can't believe she said pom poms...lol.
  14. E

Hehehe...same could be said about barba.
  15. E

You heard it hear first - Hoffman signing dogs contract tomorrow. FYI - I'm sending this out everyday.
  16. E

Lote Tuqiri named as the Rugby union player involved in an affair with Irish reality

Lol new idea, woman's day, days of our lives heck, there's even abit of hustler... The kennel has it all. One stop shop.
  17. E

Aiden Tolman says: We've moved on from Ben Barba

What is that....Ohhhh it's a potato mmmmm oooooo aaaaahhhhh....love that show :)
  18. E

More on slater incident in England

I know we all laugh at this, but this is exactly how the world works now. It's actually pretty hilarious. They need more info than a video that clearly shows someone do something that wasn't right considering the situation. I mean some reports still say that slater was king hit before they...
  19. E

Consolidated ASADA Investigation Thread - No Names!

It's always difficult isn't it. People work hard then stuff it all up. It's their fault, they can't blame everyone or use that excuse to somehow justify what they've done. Many people work hard and don't get the opportunities. He is a senior representative player and should have known...
  20. E

That's around the average yearly salary every week! He did break away from the group early didn't he. What I'd do to be a fly on the wall.
  21. E

Yeah phuck me that seems all full on hey. I couldn't believe the 'resume' or experience of his team. Almost like he has been charged with murder or something. I've had to use the services of legal professionals, bloody bikes, but I couldn't believe what it costs. I can imagine how much these...
  22. E

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

That's mad news, he must be happy with what the plan is for the backline.
  23. E

Cheerleaders = Re-assigned to other duties.

Yeah I want pom poms!!
  24. E

R.I.P Nelson Mandela

Oh no, Very sad :( A true worrior. Rest in Peace.
  25. E

Sorry belles :) I have to say that happened in indo, I saw video. I have since seen other videos and multiple slaughters seem common. When I worked on the nw slopes, we had to leave the facility and I didnt see how they did it. I know how many cattle I saw and I know how long they booked the...
  26. E

lol..he said, she said...sums up the fullback sitcho.
  27. E

I don't think I can keep it up that long.
  28. E

Lol...still hard :(
  29. E

It's just so hard.
  30. E

I saw 4 poles in a line. I then saw four animals tied to each pole. Then I saw a ceremony and the animal eventually slaughted. They then moved to the next one. They did the same thing. By the time they got to the last one, its eyeballs where popping out of its head in fear. The poor...
  31. E

A conversation with some mates out that way a little while ago. I wanted to know if they found him after he went missing. I said jokingly that I thought he went north to the broncs. They laughed and reminded me about his court case. They seemed confident he will stay. But it is rumour I...
  32. E

No it's not. I just find it upsetting, and abit hypocritical. I've worked in an abbitoir. We had to shut down when halal is processed.
  33. E

I won't eat halal, especially after seeing wot happens to Aussie cattle in indo. There is nothing wrong with the way we slaughter here. I was shocked at what i saw. How could you do that? They where all doing it too, not just a 'minority'.
  34. E

Hahaha, phuck me, is that relene ?
  35. E

Trying to make it seven. My emotions always get in the way but my ultimate beef is the fact that most the belles have a life, study, etc so why does relene or the people she's hanging with have to get on this high horse and say they are going to do something the girls are probably already...
  36. E

Who will be our FB 2014 Wolfman apparently has, or will, re-sign.
  37. E

Phaaaarrk!! Chomping on the bit is an understatement!! Either way I wanna know godamnit!! So many exclamation marks!!
  38. E

Lol..! Bloody illuminati putting carpet in my mouth!! Not that there would be anything wrong with that :)
  39. E

Lookout, castles'a'coming!!
  40. E

Sorry, for what its worth, I think women are beautiful. Culture has changed, of course it's the new locals. I think we're becoming immature. Has anyone asked the belles what they think? No that's right, castle thinks they got no brains and that's what she wants to fix. IT'S A PHUCKING HUMAN...
  41. E

Indonesia bugged by Aust Gov

How is all this other shit going on with East Timor? They went in building bugged buildings for them. How nice. ASIO raiding buildings, crazy shit...53rd state clause activated.
  42. E

paul walker has died. RIP

Another unfortunate accident. Bit spooky. • Former Italian motorcycle racer Doriano Romboni died on Sunday (AEDT) following an accident at an event in memory of his late countryman Mario Simoncelli, the Italian news agency ANSA reported. The 44-year-old crashed during a training session and...
  43. E

There has been many meltdowns, confusion, frustration...I luv it.
  44. E

2013 RL World Cup thread

What was wrong w beastwood n tank? Are they injured? Good game so far.
  45. E

2013 RL World Cup thread

Sry blueye, wasn't havn a go. Just got mundine in the brain. I'm not a fan of not starting dce at half. I like him better than cronk. I don't know who they'll field but sheens does some funny things. Having a go at him really. I think nz is a good chance.
  46. E

2013 RL World Cup thread

Not sure dce plays in the forwards but maybe that the phuckup nz are hoping for. Funny looking front row once farah gets on...this sounds like something of a mundine sponsored move. Haters be haten man.
  47. E

Any riders here?

I havent ridden for a while. Some of the boys went out for a lash today. An old flatmate rocked up on the kwaka and I drooled, when I lived with him I had a new zx9. We had some good times, then out of the blue he roks on this! Me fast bikes and police dont go well but I'm glad he...
  48. E

what would you sell your left testicle for?

Some people call that redundancy. Almost like a contingency but totally different. My dream of a house is becoming reality. I just want to be able to say I worked my nut off for this place.
  49. E

2013 RL World Cup thread

Ive saved my sleeps and getting excited about the game. Because billy slater has and will continually upset me, Ive decided to go for nz. Still not hapy about how 'it' was handled. But heres to a cracker.
  50. E

So hard to top.
  51. E

Does it come with log, books?
  52. E

U must have big nuts :) Budgets only about 40k, give or take a vessel, or vein..
  53. E

I would put it on a house :) I mean now, for this bloke, two things are depreciating.
  54. E

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Yeah I don't know too much about boxing. The guy I was with does and I couldn't stop laughing. When came out with that tampon wrapped around him my mate was screaming out all the different parts of the body it covered. I was in stitches, he looked ridiculous and other people in the pub where...
  55. E

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

I lost valuable sleeping time last night. Will never forgive team mundine for that. What a stupid waste of time.
  56. E

Thank you for clearing up that wee problem :) link/pic embedding.
  57. E

Richard Fa'aoso charged over domestic dispute

Hehehe... have you done a home brew...we always made wine but I'm dabbling in the beer kits...not bad.
  58. E

More bad news

I heard otherwise. Works for cab drivers.
  59. E

Have the Indo's hacked us yet ???

There goes my theory. Smashed. Sby now wants to know how singapore and north korea where involved. I give up. I hate politics, but I'm proudly australian and this grubby stuff shits me.
  60. E

I hear you about making money. I was thinking more along the plain packaging lines. Those grubby pricks say that 'we want our kids to have role models' Then continue along the lines of 'plain packaging will stop children thinking its cool to smoke' We're thinking about the children...
  61. E

More bad news

...just wanted to say the content of this book should not be judged by its title. A very good book, recommended reading. Also, maitua, phillips sitchos are ordinary....I'm upset. Infact, all the nrl related sitchos popping up are shitting me.
  62. E

hehe, bloody schoolies havent they been reading the news!! ...trying to embed, get rid of the link...its in the mx mag. had to deal with public transport today, this helped :)
  63. E

Better res :)
  64. E

Assassin, rodzilla, maybe mri...own up come on. Not a good time time to be doing this kind of thing :)
  65. E

Lol ...it's the crak...even though I read things, the crak cuts in :) in one eyeball and out the other.
  66. E

I wish I was on last night. These are my sentiments exactly. Sby is loving all this. The other code for politics would be media! Grubby phuckers the lot of them. Sby will be re-elected thanks to abbot.
  67. E

They're chances don't get much better if the make land. I think the native still like chomping on human flesh every now and again. In a voodoo documentary, love my documentaries, it's okay as long as u don't eat the brain apparently. Strangely, it sends you crazy...a strategy in the old days...
  68. E

Im confused now.... What will be our backline?

Totally agree that theres nothing like first grade experience, but NSW Cup ain't too far off the mark. I'd like to see phillips get a shot. If the intention is for tmplmn to play in the halves, the experience he'll get on the wing, in nrl, i think, is similar to nsw cup. Okay the atmosphere...
  69. E

Keep Morris as Canterbury centre: El Masri

...sorry, because was not lead to water.
  70. E

Keep Morris as Canterbury centre: El Masri

Sorry to get technical, but u missed abit - you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink :) Video evidence insubmissable.
  71. E

Thanks guys for the insights to your world. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun. Im jealous. I like the way ya'll put it too, must be a hoot!! It's definitely far far more complicated than meets the eye. I had no idea for example that you could hide shit in a pic! I always thought it had...
  72. E

Please mother nature hurry up, can't u see shits going crazy!!
  73. E

The booze. We're drinking more and more and more. How do we react, put restrictions on tobacco.
  74. E

2013 RL World Cup thread

Fingers crossed its not, it shouldn't be. Will be a great game across the park. Phark I hope they're not too, well, 'classy' maybe. They're halves are pretty good.
  75. E

Mate u ain't seen my thongs. They're bullet proof! Dunno why, they just are.
  76. E

LMAO!! Angry Aussie road rage

Lol, pharken siiic head butt too :)
  77. E

Are they the same as the zeonistic-Jew- 51st states dudes ? bring m on :) I'll punish them with my thongs!!!!
  78. E

Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

Sounds good enough for me. 1 more game to go.
  79. E

Was there an issue with the kennel... I couldn't get on for the past 2 hrs?
  80. E

I really like your analogy. Makes you guys like the digital clean up crew, endlessly scrubbing away. Did they at least give you a digital van to get around in?
  81. E

I've read this like a thousand times, still struggle with the tech stuff but anyway...two things come to mind. Do they go to all this trouble just to put a page, like is that it? The other is it seems the k's seems to be in goods technical hands :)
  82. E

Are you serious!!! That will be classic!!! If he goes I go. I gotta see it first hand.
  83. E

Can you guys remember abbots recent first official visit. Discussions with sby where confidential remember no one knew what they spoke about. It was all behind closed doors. Everyone just assumed it was about boat people I rekon, cause that's a sensitive issue. That's what changed my mind...
  84. E

I think mother nature will have more of a say ultimately...a really new type of nwo, no politics and back to the way it was. Did I mention I hate politics?
  85. E

forgot to say that regardless, 53 is now engraved in my brain...cheers mate :)
  86. E

that shows how much i know...I actually thought there where 51 states in america...the 52 was thinking uk but totally forgot about israel...shit my logic would have pushed us to 54... I thought this was abit interesting from wiki. The "51st state", in American political discourse, is a...
  87. E

It's soooo true bro.
  88. E

Looking for Jordan's Toro 4's

I couldn't fit in the bong. Shit we may have lost you then !!
  89. E

The current shemozzel in the Middle East is further example. How much has America + allies spent compared to the Taliban?. And sorry to throw this in but size doesn't matter, it's how u use it. Art of war. Anyway, getting distracted again. I can't find what I was looking for about the...
  90. E

Ken M = Legend

That stuffs classic! Thank you for sharing.
  91. E

Yeah I eventually got the low down. I'm not much into it but nice shoes. This is how I roll. Highly recommend.
  92. E

Sorry mate. No good with the shoes.
  93. E

He knows the release was a legacy of the previous government. Timed perfectly. I hate politics. They're just so grubby.
  94. E

Sorry guys I just edited my post, I couldn't get it looking right, sorry. I don't want you to think I work for the ABC. I'm using the phone and sometimes funny things happen. I do listen to 702, because I got sick of jjj. Anyway, this is not a good look for them and they are getting fried on...
  95. E

QUOTE=indiandog;2705214] all ABC's fault for publishing leaked Snowden documents . every country knows that every neighboring country spys, but they dont go out spruiking about it. Basically Indos feel humiliated and insulted so now its all about saving face nothing else. Long day looking...